TC's MileHighKratom Trip

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to Montego1 and MileHighKratom for giving me this opportunity to log one of the more unique products to hit AM in a long time. Looking forward to the calming effects of this product to help unwind and recover after work, training 5 days a week, kids, and all that life tosses at ya.

MileHigh.JPG

Got this beautiful package in the mail today .... thinking about tossing 2 scoops into a protein shake in a few minutes and seeing what happens. Not really looking for the stimulant effect of the product ... more after the calming effect. Done some research on Kratom and it would appear that the effect is dose dependent .... low dose being more stimulating and higher dose being more sedating. Gonna go with the general recommendation of keeping it between 4-6g on the first try. I figure the scoop will be between 2-3g depending on product density so 2 scoops should put me right on the mark.

Feel free to weigh in Montego1 heavyiron guys ... this is my first try with Kratom after reading about it over the last few years.

and for all those who follow my log and want to learn more about this amazing product .... check out their website.

Here we go ..... ;)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yep try out 2 scoops for the first go.

The scooper is roughly 2g like toy mentioned so 4g to start is a good place.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much for the review brother, looking forward to it!

Starting low is wise.

Thanks!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Ok Just dosed 2 scoops in a shaker with 2 scoops of whey. Didn't taste bad ... I can see how it would though if it was all alone in water.
Gonna go take a shower here in a while ... looking forward to relaxing the rest of the evening watching TV in bed with my lady. I will let ya know how this first Kratom ride goes.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Ok .... its been about half an hour. Starting to feel a little thick-headed ... sorta reminds me of when I used to smoke the sticky stuff. Been many years since those days. I do feel relaxed .... placebo effect or ? Because I know it should take longer to really hit me. Also ... keep in mind I am a Large Mammal .., 6'5" tall and 255lbs .... so that being said larger doses may be in my future.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
AAAAlllllrighty Then ..... really feelin it now. Way relaxed, feeling happy and carefree. Must've told my lady "I love you" ten times in the last 15 minutes because she's beginning to look at me like I'm crazy or something. Really liking this stuff! Time to log off the laptop and take that hot shower and then vedge in bed watching TV. Thanks again Montego1 and heavyiron and MileHighKratom. Catch ya all tomorrow. Tomorrow is heavy Deadlift day for me so a nice dose of Kratom afterwards might make for the perfect Friday evening ;)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For a short period of time we are offering 25% off for Anabolic Minds members ONLY.

This is the biggest discount that Mile High has ever offered and it won't be around for long.

Code is - AM25

Simply use this discount code at checkout for the 25% off.

MileHighKratom.com

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
For a short period of time we are offering 25% off for Anabolic Minds members ONLY.

This is the biggest discount that Mile High has ever offered and it won't be around for long.

Code is - AM25

Simply use this discount code at checkout for the 25% off.

MileHighKratom.com

NICE! I may be taking advantage of this

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Ok. Deadlift day is done .... post workout meal is in my belly .... now to plan how I am gonna dose my second go at this Kratom game. Last night I did 2 scoops .... today I broke out the digital scale so I will get much more accurate dosing when I do it here in about an hour.

Things I noticed last night after I logged off. I was feeling great .. super relaxed and in a VERY positive mood along with a all over body buzz. Oddly though shortly after I logged off and stood up to head upstairs pretty much all the effects just vanished. Like someone hit the off switch on my nice kratom trip ... not sure how to explain this occurrence. As I lay in bed watching TV about an hour later a wave of the relaxation and buzz washed over me and then was gone .... just like a wave crashing over me and then receding back into the sea. And that was it for the evening. I did sleep very well and didn't wake up at all during the night like I usually do so that is a positive effect. However, I would really like the feelings I was experiencing after the first hour to stay alot longer. Could this be because of the somewhat low dose (guessing I got somewhere between 4-5g) ? Montego1 and heavyiron ... any ideas guys. Should I go for 6 grams tonight or ?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would go with 6 yes.

If that's what 4g did for you last night then I think 6g will be dead on. I might suggest taking the kratom about twenty minutes before you're meal to possibly enhance the effects but, this cash cause sone nausea at times. You're huge and that will play a role in doses needed as well lol.

Normally when I'm stationary I don't feel the effects as much but, when I get up moving around it hits me like a ton of bricks.

Good start!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
6 grams is good for sure. This strain is very good at 6-8 grams for males.

Sometimes the effects completely disappear and I feel completely normal after a few hours.

Sounds normal to me.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Yep .... just letting the food in my belly digest a bit before dosing. Gonna go with 6g and see how it goes. I definitely enjoyed the feeling last night .... just want it to last longer than an hour .... and yeah I am a large mammal so generally everything I use has to be on the higher end of the dosage scale to have the desired effect. Gonna do it up in about 30 min.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Like I said ... last night I just did 2 scoops ... tonight I broke out the digi scale. just went in and weighed out 2 scoops and that came to 4.8g So that's what I dosed last night. I weighed out a total of 6g just now and set it aside for tonight. Gonna just toss it down with water since I don't need a protein shake tonight ... so ya think another 1.2g will make a significant difference over last nights dose?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm over 250 lbs at this time and 6-8 grams ALWAYS treats me right.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Yeah ... I am sitting at 255 right now after a 4 month cut from 274. Just about time to start eating again and slow bulk up .... waiting on my last few goodies to arrive before getting on the gain train again ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty folks .... time to log off ... shut down the laptop .... down 6g of Kratom and then go lay in bed with my lady and watch TV. I will post tomorrow morning about how things went . ... thanks again MileHighKratom and Montego1 and heavyiron

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No problem!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Slept like a rock last night. Watched TV with my lady until 3am and then crashed out and slept till Noon. Gotta love nice quiet recovery weekends like these. A rarity in my house .... the kids are all away at friends houses till tonight :)
Anyway .... 6g did hit me a bit harder than the 4.8g did the night before. Much more sedating and sadly not as much of the euphoria that I had previously .... that being said the serious effects only lasted about 2 1/2 hours ... maybe that's normal? I have no idea considering this is my first Kratom experience. I would love to get the sedating effect AND the euphoria in one package and have it last a bit longer ..... is there a different strain I should be looking into for this? I am planning on taking advantage of the sale so I wanna be sure to get what I am looking for.
Considering dosing 8g tonight and seeing how that goes .... then taking a break for a few days as to not build up a tolerance to this stuff. Overall I am very happy with Kratom for its relaxing powers and will likely make it a staple in my supplement cupboard Especially when I am start my next cycle in a few weeks ..... when calming down and resting at the end of a long week is that much more difficult.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Red's are pretty euphoric and Green's last the longest. 3 grams each is fun.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bali is a middle of the road strain.

Red Vein Thai is like percocet. Sedative and extremely relaxing.

Maeng Da is all around Great. Uplifting, relaxing, soothing and it has the highest binding affinity of all the strains.

Also you could get either of those and add in some resin too increase the effects.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Resin? So how would you ingest the resin? I mixed the powder in water and tossed it back .... not as bad tasting as I expected. A bitter tea/greens sorta flavor.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Resin is finely ground but it clumps up sometimes. Just add a bit too your cocktail or swallow it whole.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
think I'm gonna go with 8g this time .... that's 2g more than last night. Hell ..... thinking about doing it now. I am having a very lazy Saturday already ... well deserved by the way. Haven't been able to just do nothing on a weekend in months. So .... do ya think 8g is overkill or ? I will be ordering 2 bags on monday ... Red Vein Thai and Maeng Da ... thinking about dosing each together half n half to see how that feels, If money allows I might toss in a bag of resin to top things off.... but in the meantime I am logging this Private Reserve Bali. So what do ya think about 8g?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Go for it :)

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
8 is fine. 10 upsets my iron stomach so I never exceed 8 grams.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good to me. Gonna toss it back in a glass of water. Perhaps when I order the other strains I will also get some different protein powder since I am getting soured on the Cytosport 100% Whey I have been using for the last year or so .... strange but I think I started to develop some sort of allergy to it or they started cutting corners on ingredients and something in it doesn't agree with me anymore. Been reading a lot about the issues with the cheaper whey's (of which Cytosport seems to be at $40 for a 6lb bag) and the denatured protein profile from heat processing causing the glutamic acid to turn to MSG .... gotta look for a cold processed protein powder now.
I know this is a little off topic ... that being said I also know the experience level of everyone here so I tossed this out there. Just gotta be CLEAR on what protein I am ingesting these days ;)

okidoki ... gonna go toss back 8g and see how the day goes

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Truenutriton

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Truenutriton
Just checked out their website. A bit overwhelming with all the choices but seems like a quality site. one of Dusty Hanshaw's sponsors ....

Ok ..... finally getting my ass off the comfy chair on the porch and going in to dose my 8g .... back in a while

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Team Skip blend is solid. Or I do build your own 70% isolate 30% concentrate

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Team Skip blend is solid. Or I do build your own 70% isolate 30% concentrate
You use this as your protein powder source? On another note I have been re-evaluating my meal protocol .... having put it all into a daily spreadsheet for the last 68 weeks .... and I have slowly become more reliant on protein powder over the past 3 months .... call it lazy or just plain tired of meal prep but I seem to be getting nearly half my daily protein intake from whey powder so I figured its time to kick myself in the ass and get back on track .... use it as a supplement like its meant to be .... so for the past week I have focused on more whole food protein sources .,,,, haven't had any way at all for past 2 days. I know how to do this bodybuilding lifestyle ... alot of time in the kitchen ... meal prep on Sundays and Wedneday nights ,,,, I just sorta slipped off the wagon it would appear. Anyway I digress, downed 8g in water at 4:10pm then went out back and fed the chickens and cleaned their coop, came in and put my laundry in the dryer then cleaned the kitchen .... just sat back down out on the porch .... home alone ... kinda nice ;) usually theirs 3 kids and my lady here .... my 17yr old son and my two stepdaughters 12 and 17. Talk about crazy .... just beginning to feel the heavy head effect. Gonna sit here and let it wash over me and relax.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Just one quick thought ..... I know for myself that I would likely never have tried Kratom if it weren't for this logging op. I've researched it multiple times over the years but never got the push to just give it a go. Seriously wise choice to put this up for a logging op here on AM guys! Worked on me .... gonna buy some more of the product now. Thanks again MileHighKratom and Montego1 and heavyiron

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just one quick thought ..... I know for myself that I would likely never have tried Kratom if it weren't for this logging op. I've researched it multiple times over the years but never got the push to just give it a go. Seriously wise choice to put this up for a logging op here on AM guys! Worked on me .... gonna buy some more of the product now. Thanks again MileHighKratom and Montego1 and heavyiron
Don't miss out on the code AM25 ! Limited time :)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Will the AM25 still be good Monday afternoon ? Can't order until then .... cash flow kinda thing.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Ok well I am 2 hours in to my 8g dose .... closer to 2 1/2 now that I glanced at the clock. Effects aren't much different than last night .... just seem to be lasting longer which is nice. One thing I noticed is that my first dose a couple days ago at 4.8g provided a noticeable euphoric feeling on top of all the other effects .... but last nights 6g and tonights 8g do not have any of the euphoria .... much more sedating and heavy head buzz feeling. Can't wait to try out some of the other 'more euphoric' strains. I guess its the euphoria I am most after from this product. Guess that would be the Red strains right?
Curious ... now that I am this far into my dose what would be the effect of tossing back another 2g or so? Cumulative effect or ? Thoughts guys?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would think it will be up still but I can't guarantee it.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The added dose will just add to the sedation.

I suggest Maeng Da if you're looking for that euphoria over the sedation.

Reds are more sedative.

Green more euphoric.

White more energizing.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
The added dose will just add to the sedation.

I suggest Maeng Da if you're looking for that euphoria over the sedation.

Reds are more sedative.

Green more euphoric.

White more energizing.

Well my order will include the Maeng Da along with one other ... mix n match until I find the perfect bliss combo ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my Back / Chest / Delts session. I decided to try the fasted vs fed effects of this strain of Kratom. So instead of eating right after my post workout shower I downed 8g in water .... about 10 min ago. Gonna give it a good 30-45 minute head start and then eat my last meal of the day. Curious if it will have a greater effect this way as most things generally do when taken on a fairly empty stomach. 8g the other night was good but this will be the first try without food in my belly ;)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah it's gonna mange a difference lol. Watch out for nausea though.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
No nausea .... got me a tough Irish stomach ;) It did hit me harder than 8g full of food .... still nothing like the first time however .... It would appear that tolerance develops rather quickly with this product. I wonder if different strains would negate this .... meaning use one strain one day and another the next so that you never use the same strain back to back? Although its probably not a good idea to take Kratom on a daily basis anyway I suppose. This is my 5th day in a row using / logging Kratom so I suppose I should take a break for a few days if I want to experience the same effect I did on day one? Didn't make a purchase today so I am probably gonna have to wait until payday friday before I can entertain some of the other strains .... unexpected bill today courtesy of my ex-wife .... so I am out of "fun funds" until Friday. However, at this very moment I am feeling pretty mellow so I am not stressing on it nor nearly as angry as I was this morning upon finding out I had to shell out another $120 that I didn't expect ....
Just downed a nice protein smoothie with blue berries apple and banana .... time to go relax in bed with my Lady

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Take a few days off.

Some guys build tolerance very quickly so a few days break will reset you nicely.v

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Well .... Had an awesome Leg / Arms / Abs session tonight and all without my usual STIMUL8 kickstart. Taking a much needed stim break.
Downed 8g of Kratom afterwards ..... before my post workout meal. And for some reason the effects hit me much harder than the past 3-4 days! Lovin it! Wondering if it has something to do with dosing post workout and not having any stims in my system this go around? This kratom thing is tricky .... so many factors come into play with effects from day to day even at the same dose level .... feeling VERY mellow at the moment and even having slight issues typing this ;) think its time to go lay down and watch some TV.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Got paid a couple days early as well .... so tomorrow after I get to the bank I am gonna make my purchase. REALLY hoping the AM25 code is still good tomorrow. Gonna go with Private Reserve Maeng Da and Red Vein Thai .... seem to remember it being mentioned as the 50/50 mix I am looking for as far as euphoria / sedation balance and also having the longest active effect time ....

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I am assuming the Maeng Da is a green strain ? Going for the 50/50 mix of red/green as has been suggested

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am assuming the Maeng Da is a green strain ? Going for the 50/50 mix of red/green as has been suggested
PR MD is a White Vein Kratom. I'm a big fan of mixing any strain with the Red.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Took my last dose .... bag empty now :(
Did 8g yesterday morning with my morning coffee .... fasted. Waited an hour before eating. Hit me perfectly .... nice strong mellow effect that seemed to last much much longer than previously. Hell it seemed to go almost all day!
So ... guess my log is complete? Thanks MileHighKratom and Montego1 and heavyiron. Loved this stuff. I'm sold. Can't wait for my order to arrive next week and try out the other strains. Successful log opp on AM in my opinion .... gained a new customer. Thanks again!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TKC432 Supplement Logs 14
TKC432 Supplement Logs 25
TKC432 Workout Logs 237
Supplements 19
Anabolics 5