HULK GETS LEAN WITH LEAN EFX

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
LEAN EFX FROM FORMUTECH NUTRITION

I WILL BE RUNNING THIS AT RECOMMENDED DOSAGE UNTIL/ UNLESS INSTRUCTED OTHERWISE ....
HULK FOLLOW DIRECTIONS ? NEW YEAR NEW HULK ;)

goals are as follows

1. Lose 5% bf in 45 days
2. Learn the best way to eat for maximum muscle gain fat loss
3. Leave the bs at the door
4. Lose at least 25lbs of fat in 45 days
5. Live for me and mine and do the best with the hand iam dealt
6. Learn how to manage and manipulate my macros for the best possible scenario
7. Learn to stick to a diet and workout for a full 45 days
8. Love all human beings no matter what they have done
9. Let god judge , living life is time consuming enough
10. HAVE A TON OF FUN DOING IT ALL !!!!!!!!

aspirations "about me"

my main focus here is to lose the rest of my bf and get down to 170 180 before the first day of next year a solid 50 loss in a year doesn't sound so bad . I usually am known for outrageous goal setting or un orthodox methods but new year new me . iam in it to win it !

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dang...I am never 1st, lol

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what matters is if u made it , and u did !!!!! welcome first impression up soon my bodies already heating up !
that 1st pill hits pretty good....

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
YES!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Took first dose around 515 . For some reason its hitting me now .I am Hot all over, my mind is going mach 10 , jaws clenching, im in love ;) doing a ton of kick boxing drills to gauge the heart speed interactions with this . So far im sweating and feeling really buzzed . This product keeps hitting me like this i see a full 365 on this haha . Tbh its comparable to that one time I took too much tren oral ;)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Down a half pound so far just walked a mile after dropping kids off at school . No work today work vehicle is in repair shop.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am in bighulk, hit it hard!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Good stuff brother!!! Excited to see this!!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Good stuff brother!!! Excited to see this!!!!
Hell yeah ill be doing alot more kickboxing drills and cardio then lifting this time around . Id like to focus on bodyweight exercises and core building

I am in bighulk, hit it hard!
Thanks for comin !!!! It will be interesting that i can always promise. Iam already blabbing all over social media about it !

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In here! I'm especially interested to see what it does for your appetite.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Agreed welcome. I think its best to take around 10am after breakfast . I could be wrong . This will be day 2 so im aiming for 10am as a dose then jumping into cardio 30 mins later.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Well lunch came and i usually eat 5 oz chicken and 2 cups plain salad no dressing. I couldn't eat more than 3 oz chicken and half of my salad . I felt full after 3rd full bite about 1.5 oz ... looking snd feeling great .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Does anyone know if lean efx kills cortisol or has any effect on estrogen? My wife washed my back in the shower and said "wow your back fat is almost gone" ...
I was like did u forget your glasses ? But she seriously likes what this has done and its only dose 2 !!!!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know if lean efx kills cortisol or has any effect on estrogen? My wife washed my back in the shower and said "wow your back fat is almost gone" ...
I was like did u forget your glasses ? But she seriously likes what this has done and its only dose 2 !!!!!!
it can have an effect on cortisol thanks to the 5-htp increasing serotonin levels! looks like youre having a great response so far

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
it can have an effect on cortisol thanks to the 5-htp increasing serotonin levels! looks like youre having a great response so far
Thanks so much !!!! I love it the feeling is undeniably the best of any fat burners i used . There's no crash associated with this 1 ! Just non stop energy and focus. Im washing clothes now and cooking dinner ! Rarities at their finest.

I just want to keep going and going !!!! Ill be talking about this for a long time !!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Woke up today down 3 lbs . Appetite suppression is great on this . As well as the energy. Id like to go 2 caps after wk 1 i feel in my case it may be a little better for me .

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Woke up today down 3 lbs . Appetite suppression is great on this . As well as the energy. Id like to go 2 caps after wk 1 i feel in my case it may be a little better for me .
I might give it a try. Would you say it's more on the stimulant or appetite suppressant side?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I might give it a try. Would you say it's more on the stimulant or appetite suppressant side?
I would say it's a perfect combination of both. I'm only on day 3 and I feel so much more focused and energized. This would go really good with a few other products I guess I'll have to inbox you about it.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I would say it's a perfect combination of both. I'm only on day 3 and I feel so much more focused and energized. This would go really good with a few other products I guess I'll have to inbox you about it.
The hunger is real on this Ghar1ne.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed!!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Down 3?! Damn, that was quick. Glad Lean EFX is treating you well man. I am planning to bump it up to 2 caps in week 2 or 3 as well. Appetite suppression is incredible

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Down 3?! Damn, that was quick. Glad Lean EFX is treating you well man. I am planning to bump it up to 2 caps in week 2 or 3 as well. Appetite suppression is incredible
I cut cals by 500 to start i cant eat very much . I love it. Hows yours?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I cut cals by 500 to start i cant eat very much . I love it. Hows yours?
500 cal drop will do it! I've kept cals the same, but I've been adding in more HIIT and cardio session post workout. Down about a pound since Monday, so I'm pleased with my progress so far. Loving the way Lean EFX makes me feel though

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Forget the supplements - I'm in just for those goals. Big plans - I want to see you do it, and I know you will!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Forget the supplements - I'm in just for those goals. Big plans - I want to see you do it, and I know you will!
:beerchug:

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
500 cal drop will do it! I've kept cals the same, but I've been adding in more HIIT and cardio session post workout. Down about a pound since Monday, so I'm pleased with my progress so far. Loving the way Lean EFX makes me feel though
Yeah its great man it definitely works as advertised. Feeling great also .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Tonight is an off day but i figured fųck it why not get in some cardio or kickboxing or both together. So drills bike drills bike .
Slow 1.5 hrs of switching keeping pace cant over do it obviously. Fresh greens for dinner ftw

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ok i went a little bit more than i should have on the bike ended up riding 4 miles while listening to iron maiden . Holy wow the focus is incredible and now thanks to NurseGray i want flippin pizza !

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yes , i did not order pizza instead i made some broccoli and boneless chicken. Very satisfying meal . Wei hasn't changed still down 3 lbs . I did how ever drink a ton of water and coffee . Idk if that could effect it.

Tugboat22

Tugboat22

Awards
Good work brother. Once the thought of pizza crosses my mind it's usually a battle that I lose.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good job resisting the dark side! Weight, in my experience is linear, but not linear :) What I mean is, if you stick to things, you will see regular progress but other variable make weight just a "tool" to guage progress. A gallon of water weighs 8 pounds, so big fluctuations in water will cause dramatic weight loss. When you start a diet, you tend to reduce glycogen stores which reduces your water a lot - which is why you lose more weight than you "should" at first, and then it evens out. For instance, I started a PSMF this week and the first day on it I lost 5 pounds. It wasn't fat or anything but water. Since then I've lost 0.5 pounds every 1-2 days (keep in mind that I'm eating drastically fewer calories than most on here would agree with). I see linear progress on a daily basis, but even 1 cup of water will eliminate that 0.5 pound weight loss.

And then over time, you will notice that you hit periods where you go 3-4 days or even a week or more (depending on deficit) and you're doing everything right but not losing anything until suddenly, 3-4 pounds falls off over night.

This isn't news to most people on here, and maybe we should put a "boring" button next to the like button for this post - but I find that it is good to be reminded of that constantly on a diet. I weigh myself every day, but I don't let the weight fluctuation alarm me if I know I'm doing it right.

Keep up the good work!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Good job resisting the dark side! Weight, in my experience is linear, but not linear :) What I mean is, if you stick to things, you will see regular progress but other variable make weight just a "tool" to guage progress. A gallon of water weighs 8 pounds, so big fluctuations in water will cause dramatic weight loss. When you start a diet, you tend to reduce glycogen stores which reduces your water a lot - which is why you lose more weight than you "should" at first, and then it evens out. For instance, I started a PSMF this week and the first day on it I lost 5 pounds. It wasn't fat or anything but water. Since then I've lost 0.5 pounds every 1-2 days (keep in mind that I'm eating drastically fewer calories than most on here would agree with). I see linear progress on a daily basis, but even 1 cup of water will eliminate that 0.5 pound weight loss.

And then over time, you will notice that you hit periods where you go 3-4 days or even a week or more (depending on deficit) and you're doing everything right but not losing anything until suddenly, 3-4 pounds falls off over night.

This isn't news to most people on here, and maybe we should put a "boring" button next to the like button for this post - but I find that it is good to be reminded of that constantly on a diet. I weigh myself every day, but I don't let the weight fluctuation alarm me if I know I'm doing it right.

Keep up the good work!
Thanks bro thats very meaningful. I definitely drank alot of water and ate well. Tonights weigh in will most likely be less. I woke hungry as an ox .