Shredding into 2016 - Lean EFX Log

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Welcome!

John's Lean EFX by Formutech Nutrition LOG

Kicking off the new year with a cut/recomp! Very thankful to be able to log this product. Lean EFX has a great profile and I can tell from the profile that it will deliver results.

supplementFacts.png

Current Stats:

Height: 6'-2"
Weight: 190 pounds
Estimated bf %: 10

Diet and Training:

I am currently eating right at maintenence, which for me is around 2500 calories per day. I am also following a carb cycling diet, with two high carb 'refeed' days per week. I am very carb sensitive, so my carbs are usually pretty low. My higher carb days put me up to around 250g of carbs per day, and low carb/rest days are around 80-90g. Protein is consistent at about 220-230g per day, and fat adjusts with carb intake accordingly to hit my calorie goal for the day. Simple as that!

My current training split is as follows:

Monday: Legs
Tuesday: Shoulders and Triceps
Wednesday: Cardio/rest
Thursday: Chest and Back
Friday: Legs and Shoulders
Saturday: Arms
Sunday: Rest (some weeks I will throw in an extra Chest and Back lift)

I am working to bring up my legs, so I am focusing on squatting heavy and keeping tight form twice a week. Typically, I will be doing front squats on Mondays and back squats on Fridays.

Expectations and Goals:

I am expecting Lean EFX to help me with energy and appetite suppression. I have the tendency to overeat in the evening hours, so I am hoping Lean EFX will allow me to kick the cravings and stay on track. I am expecting to have great energy throughout the day with this product as well. I haven't had the chance to use a product containing 1,3 dim in a loooong time, but I know I love it.

Dosing protocol:

I will be starting the log taking 1 cap per day, after breakfast and before lunch. I am hoping this timing will give me focus, energy, and alertness while at work. I also think that timing it this way will help me to keep my appetite in check throughout the rest of the day. Just took my first cap about 30 minutes ago, so I will update shortly with my initial feedback!

Thanks for checking out my log!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
First impressions

Took my first cap about 2 hours ago.... I am ZOOMING. I feel great, definitely noticing increased energy and focus while at work. I'm typing fast than ever haha. I feel very alert and energized. A little jittery, but that was expected since I'm sitting at a desk. Productivity is through the roof though.

Also, no appetite at all. I'm gonna break for lunch in a few minutes, but I'm really not hungry at all right now. This stuff is powerful! Great first impression from Lean EFX!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sub-a-dub-dubbed!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Ready for this!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In - how strong is the appetite suppression? My glance over the ingredients makes me think it may be under dosed, but with blends it can be hard to tell..

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
In - how strong is the appetite suppression? My glance over the ingredients makes me think it may be under dosed, but with blends it can be hard to tell..
I'll report back as I use it more, but the appetite suppression for my first day using it was great. I was incredibly busy at work so that may have had an impact on it, but I honestly didn't get hungry at all after taking it.

I ended up eating my lunch about an hour later than usual, and I wasn't hungry. I just ate because I knew I probably should hahah.

I'm not a huge fan of prop. blends either. But the appetite suppression did seem to be pretty strong with Lean EFX. I'll be sure to update on that and make sure I note my appetite during the log. Thanks for following along brother.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In for the win!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'll report back as I use it more, but the appetite suppression for my first day using it was great. I was incredibly busy at work so that may have had an impact on it, but I honestly didn't get hungry at all after taking it.

I ended up eating my lunch about an hour later than usual, and I wasn't hungry. I just ate because I knew I probably should hahah.

I'm not a huge fan of prop. blends either. But the appetite suppression did seem to be pretty strong with Lean EFX. I'll be sure to update on that and make sure I note my appetite during the log. Thanks for following along brother.
Feeling the appetite suppressant already. This is great news. Lots of people are looking for a solid appetite suppressant. Logs like this will help show people if Lean EFX accomplishes this. Most say it does. I'm following to see how things continue for you.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Feeling the appetite suppressant already. This is great news. Lots of people are looking for a solid appetite suppressant. Logs like this will help show people if Lean EFX accomplishes this. Most say it does. I'm following to see how things continue for you.
Thanks for following along man. Yeah, I definitely agree. I feel that appetite and hunger are always a hurdle when it comes to dieting and maintaining a calorie deficit. Yesterday was great, Lean EFX kept my hunger under control all day. I ate when I wanted to per my schedule, but I wasn't counting down the minutes to when I could eat again. I really wasn't even hungry for the rest of the day at all after my dose, VERY helpful for dieting.

Happy Friday man!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Second day using Lean EFX, and very similar effects. Today I feel noticeably warmer than yesterday. I'm sitting at my desk in the office and my skin feels warm. Appetite is non-existant. Its about 1:30 and I still haven't stopped to break for lunch. I'm not hungry at all, its great! I've been very focused and alert at my desk, getting tons of work done!

Really enjoying the energy and appetite suppression from Lean EFX so far. Lets hope its starts to translate into some fat loss in the next few weeks!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Slept in today and woke up around 8. I took my Lean EFX about an hour after breakfast and I feel great. No hunger and great energy and focus.

I really felt that my training was more intense yesterday with Lean EFX. I hit the gym a few hours after my dose, but I felt great lifting. Cardio was a breeeze and it felt like it was over and done with quick. I really dislike cardio, but I feel like Lean EFX gave me the ability to zone out and grind through my cardio session. I was sweating like crazy too, way more than usual. I was surprised that I would still be feeling so much energy after several hours had passed between taking Lean EFX and working out, but I felt awesome.

I'll be hitting arms in the gym today, followed by some HIIT incline treadmill sprints. I'm hoping Lean EFX delivers some extra energy for these sprints!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I took mine at 5 the other night and did an hour of kickboxing drills felt like iwas literally just hitting bag for 15 mins. When the timer beeped i thought i made a mistake setting it . Definitely helps ya get through the cardio/aerobics.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I took mine at 5 the other night and did an hour of kickboxing drills felt like iwas literally just hitting bag for 15 mins. When the timer beeped i thought i made a mistake setting it . Definitely helps ya get through the cardio/aerobics.
Wow that's late for taking stims for me. Did it impact your sleep at all?

And yeah its great. Its nice being able to complete my cardio easily haha, not complaining at all!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Wow that's late for taking stims for me. Did it impact your sleep at all?

And yeah its great. Its nice being able to complete my cardio easily haha, not complaining at all!
I actually slept better while taking lean EFX then I did with not taking it I think because I exhausted all of my energy stores before I laid down I was completely beat from all that cardio I did showered and went right to sleep lol........

Last edited:
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Guys, this sounds like it is a good product already. Keeping an eye on this to see if it continues working and how you feel about the product after a few weeks.

A lot of times I feel taking heavy stims too close to a workout can actually hinder my performance...I have energy but it is nervous and jittery and not focused. It sounds like this doesn't have that effect at all. Good to hear!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate your interest HIT4ME. Lean EFX treated me very well this past weekend. I had great energy both Saturday and Sunday, and my appetite was non-existent on both days.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Time to crush another week!

Weekend Update

My normal weekday diet is a walk in the park, I eat the same thing every day and my schedule is routine so its not hard to hit my macros. This past weekend was my first on Lean EFX, and without having a meal schedule I ended up undereating quite a bit on both days. It was completely unintentional, I just wasn't hungry! After counting my macros up Saturday night, I realized that I was about 400 cals under, which is very uncommon for me on the weekends. I didn't think about food at all this weekend, and I really wasn't even that busy.

Sunday was great. I woke up and had a quick protein shake, followed by 1 cap of Lean EFX about 45 minutes later. I was busy into the afternoon, and completely forgot to eat anything. I had ZERO hunger. By the time 4 rolled around I was like crap! I need to eat. Lean EFX really kept my appetite down and I was awake and energized all weekend. It was great.

Monday Morning

Woke up and stepped on the scale. I am 1 pound down from last weeks weigh in, which is right on target with where I want to be. Despite not getting a great night sleep on Saturday, I feel like Lean EFX will help give me energy at work. I am going to be dosing 2 caps today, one at 10am and the other after lunch around 3pm.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I appreciate your interest HIT4ME. Lean EFX treated me very well this past weekend. I had great energy both Saturday and Sunday, and my appetite was non-existent on both days.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Time to crush another week!

Weekend Update

My normal weekday diet is a walk in the park, I eat the same thing every day and my schedule is routine so its not hard to hit my macros. This past weekend was my first on Lean EFX, and without having a meal schedule I ended up undereating quite a bit on both days. It was completely unintentional, I just wasn't hungry! After counting my macros up Saturday night, I realized that I was about 400 cals under, which is very uncommon for me on the weekends. I didn't think about food at all this weekend, and I really wasn't even that busy.

Sunday was great. I woke up and had a quick protein shake, followed by 1 cap of Lean EFX about 45 minutes later. I was busy into the afternoon, and completely forgot to eat anything. I had ZERO hunger. By the time 4 rolled around I was like crap! I need to eat. Lean EFX really kept my appetite down and I was awake and energized all weekend. It was great.

Monday Morning

Woke up and stepped on the scale. I am 1 pound down from last weeks weigh in, which is right on target with where I want to be. Despite not getting a great night sleep on Saturday, I feel like Lean EFX will help give me energy at work. I am going to be dosing 2 caps today, one at 10am and the other after lunch around 3pm.
Nice stuff brother!!!! Yes, it is time to crush another week!!!!!

I have noticed that when you spread the dosage out like you are going to (10 am and after 3pm) you get more of a sustained energy versus a crazy up and down crash.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Nice stuff brother!!!! Yes, it is time to crush another week!!!!!

I have noticed that when you spread the dosage out like you are going to (10 am and after 3pm) you get more of a sustained energy versus a crazy up and down crash.
Thanks man! That is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm hoping the spaced out dosing will give me a solid boost of energy throughout the day. I'll be sure to update and let everyone know how it works out. Thanks for the support man!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
john.pattersonkillin it as always . I noticed taking lean efx in the morning vs the afternoon has a way better effect on me . I had no hunger for the past 2 days . I literally had to eat after almost 10 hrs of not feeling hungry at all . Lean efx gives so much versatility on dieting and working out .

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great update! Thank you. Glad to see that the scale is moving in your direction!

To John and anyone else using this - how long do you think the appetite suppression lasts? How long does the stim feeling last? Does it interfere with sleep at all?

What I am getting at - I can go all day on a cup of black coffee and not start eating until 8 PM without even trying sometimes - but once I start eating for the night, regardless of whether I've eaten during the day or not - it is easy to overeat. I'm like a bottomless pit. I've had people at my house with food at night, and the next morning they ask where some enormous amount of food went and my gf is just like, "He ate it" and their jaws drop. I didn't even feel full - so do you think this would help curb appetite into the later hours at night (8-11 PM) without interfering with sleep?

That may be expecting too much, but it seems to be doing great so far, so I'm just curious.

I'm taking note of you guys saying that you are not only not hungry, but also that you are feeling so great and energized.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I appreciate your interest HIT4ME.
I appreciate your doing this. You and Bighulk and some others have some great logs started and this product looks good. It wouldn't have caught my eye if not for these logs.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Great update! Thank you. Glad to see that the scale is moving in your direction!

To John and anyone else using this - how long do you think the appetite suppression lasts? How long does the stim feeling last? Does it interfere with sleep at all?

What I am getting at - I can go all day on a cup of black coffee and not start eating until 8 PM without even trying sometimes - but once I start eating for the night, regardless of whether I've eaten during the day or not - it is easy to overeat. I'm like a bottomless pit. I've had people at my house with food at night, and the next morning they ask where some enormous amount of food went and my gf is just like, "He ate it" and their jaws drop. I didn't even feel full - so do you think this would help curb appetite into the later hours at night (8-11 PM) without interfering with sleep?

That may be expecting too much, but it seems to be doing great so far, so I'm just curious.

I'm taking note of you guys saying that you are not only not hungry, but also that you are feeling so great and energized.
That's a tricky question to answer. Everyone will be different with the appetite suppression of Lean EFX. I think that dosing it after 4 or 5pm would interfere with sleep, at least for me. I have some hunger cravings in the evening hours, and I have noticed my hunger to not be as intense at night.

Aside from taking Lean EFX, I think that eating on a more regular schedule would help you keep your appetite in check at night too. It seems like you're going all day with no food, and when you finally eat you binge. This isn't a good habit to have, and its a poor relationship to have with food. Many IF'ers develop a binge eating disorder because of the fasting 'window'.

My recommendation would be to eat on a more consistent schedule throughout the day. This will help your body to not desire such a large quantity of food at night. I find it that if I skip meals or am not able to eat during the day, my next meal after a long period of not eating is usually a binge type meal, where I go totally overboard.

I would definitely recommend trying Lean EFX, but I also think that you should reassess your diet strategy and get your eating habits in better terms before introducing an appetite suppressor.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate your doing this. You and Bighulk and some others have some great logs started and this product looks good. It wouldn't have caught my eye if not for these logs.
Thank you for the kind words brother! hope my last post helps you out a bit!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's a tricky question to answer. Everyone will be different with the appetite suppression of Lean EFX. I think that dosing it after 4 or 5pm would interfere with sleep, at least for me. I have some hunger cravings in the evening hours, and I have noticed my hunger to not be as intense at night.

Aside from taking Lean EFX, I think that eating on a more regular schedule would help you keep your appetite in check at night too. It seems like you're going all day with no food, and when you finally eat you binge. This isn't a good habit to have, and its a poor relationship to have with food. Many IF'ers develop a binge eating disorder because of the fasting 'window'.

My recommendation would be to eat on a more consistent schedule throughout the day. This will help your body to not desire such a large quantity of food at night. I find it that if I skip meals or am not able to eat during the day, my next meal after a long period of not eating is usually a binge type meal, where I go totally overboard.

I would definitely recommend trying Lean EFX, but I also think that you should reassess your diet strategy and get your eating habits in better terms before introducing an appetite suppressor.
You are spot on with the advice brother. I was kind of thinking that in the back of my head too when I was describing it - but it isn't a scheduling issue for me. I often wonder if it is a leptin issue or some hormonal thing for me. My entire family is fat and I watch our eating habits and it has struck me that eating disorders come in all shapes, and we often focus on the under-eating disorder, but it can also be an over-eating disorder too - and I could just have a hard time having a healthy relationship with food.

This phenomenon happens for me whether I am dieting or not though. When I settle in for the night, I can just eat and eat and eat and eat and eat. I mean, I can pack away enormous amounts of food. I've seen other people eat more, but when I'm dieting it comes into focus that the amount of food is just not healthy. When I'm not dieting, i'll eat during the day and then at night this same thing could happen - even though I'm not hungry, I never really get full. I don't have a mechanism in my brain that says, "You've overdone it" or "You're full" or anything like that. It's just not there.

This may be why, for me, PSMF works so well. I've lost about 100 pounds, but the not eating itself actually helps keep my appetite in check. If I don't start eating (especially eating junk), I don't get into that cycle. But to your point, it may also be that on a PSMF I become so strict about my diet that I eat when I'm supposed to and stick to it. In other words, I have so little food that when it's time for a meal, like hell I'm gonna miss it :)

Ironically, I've noticed lately that certain carbs fill me up - which is the exact opposite of what you'd expect. And I started thinking about it and the only times I've ever had the "You ate too much" feeling is after something like a Tour of Italy from the Olive Garden, for instance. Once I noticed this, I also realized that while I don't limit carbs normally (obviously on a PSMF they are limited), I tend to gravitate toward proteins/fats naturally, but then when I'm done eating I often look for something like chocolate or something sugary to finish off...

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
You are spot on with the advice brother. I was kind of thinking that in the back of my head too when I was describing it - but it isn't a scheduling issue for me. I often wonder if it is a leptin issue or some hormonal thing for me. My entire family is fat and I watch our eating habits and it has struck me that eating disorders come in all shapes, and we often focus on the under-eating disorder, but it can also be an over-eating disorder too - and I could just have a hard time having a healthy relationship with food.

This phenomenon happens for me whether I am dieting or not though. When I settle in for the night, I can just eat and eat and eat and eat and eat. I mean, I can pack away enormous amounts of food. I've seen other people eat more, but when I'm dieting it comes into focus that the amount of food is just not healthy. When I'm not dieting, i'll eat during the day and then at night this same thing could happen - even though I'm not hungry, I never really get full. I don't have a mechanism in my brain that says, "You've overdone it" or "You're full" or anything like that. It's just not there.

This may be why, for me, PSMF works so well. I've lost about 100 pounds, but the not eating itself actually helps keep my appetite in check. If I don't start eating (especially eating junk), I don't get into that cycle. But to your point, it may also be that on a PSMF I become so strict about my diet that I eat when I'm supposed to and stick to it. In other words, I have so little food that when it's time for a meal, like hell I'm gonna miss it :)

Ironically, I've noticed lately that certain carbs fill me up - which is the exact opposite of what you'd expect. And I started thinking about it and the only times I've ever had the "You ate too much" feeling is after something like a Tour of Italy from the Olive Garden, for instance. Once I noticed this, I also realized that while I don't limit carbs normally (obviously on a PSMF they are limited), I tend to gravitate toward proteins/fats naturally, but then when I'm done eating I often look for something like chocolate or something sugary to finish off...
Well huge props to dropping 100 pounds man, that's freakin' incredible! I had a similar relationship with food while I was experimenting with intermittent fasting. I would fast all day and then when the night time came around I'd eat like an idiot, over do it, and feel guilty and awful about myself.

A good trick that I've picked up for night time cravings is to brush your teeth right after dinner. Make a plate of food, sit down, eat it, and immediately brush your teeth. I use mouth wash some nights too. It makes the cravings go away for me. Who wants to eat food after they just rinsed with listerine? Hahaha. That's the trick I've used for a while and it helps a lot.

I also save myself from night time snacking by simply eliminating all my trigger foods in the house. Just throw it away. So then even when you want something at night, your only options are chicken, baby carrots, or a scoop of whey haha. Can't go wrong.

I think Lean EFX would benefit you in your current situation. I don't suggest dosing it late at night though, because this stuff is powerful. You'll definitely have a hard time sleeping if you take Lean EFX later in the day. But the appetite suppressing effects seem to last into the evening hours for me, so I think it'd be a good option for you to try out.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't rep you anymore for now, but great post above - those are some great ideas. The brushing your teeth thing is a great idea. I usually only brush my teeth once a week though....j/k. Seriously, simple solution that I suspect will break patterns. There is definitely a psychological component to this, but I've begun to wonder if there is a physiological response I'm having an issue with too - over eating begets more over eating for me it seems.

And thanks for the compliments - I still have a ways to go. I am around 200 right now, was down to about 178 in August, and now I'm on my way back. I think at about 160# I will be around 10% bodyfat, which is my goal - 5'8'', 160#, 10% bodyfat seems like it should be reasonable to obtain, but it's hard getting that low for me. I've been fat all my life and have a lot of bad habits and past history. I believe that once you become fat, it becomes easier and easier to get fat...but I don't have a study to support this :)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I can't rep you anymore for now, but great post above - those are some great ideas. The brushing your teeth thing is a great idea. I usually only brush my teeth once a week though....j/k. Seriously, simple solution that I suspect will break patterns. There is definitely a psychological component to this, but I've begun to wonder if there is a physiological response I'm having an issue with too - over eating begets more over eating for me it seems.

And thanks for the compliments - I still have a ways to go. I am around 200 right now, was down to about 178 in August, and now I'm on my way back. I think at about 160# I will be around 10% bodyfat, which is my goal - 5'8'', 160#, 10% bodyfat seems like it should be reasonable to obtain, but it's hard getting that low for me. I've been fat all my life and have a lot of bad habits and past history. I believe that once you become fat, it becomes easier and easier to get fat...but I don't have a study to support this :)
I appreciate it man! Yeah give those ideas a try and see if they help at all. I agree that those habits become very hard to break after they become the normal routine, but with some little tweaks and adjustments you can work to move away from the bad habits. I have had similar issues, and i agree that there is a big psychological component to it. If you work to break the habit and find methods to work around it you'll be surprised at how easy it is to move on from it.

You're welcome man! Those are some great goals, its always exciting to see and people transform and progress. With the right game plan and focus you'll be able to hit those goals for sure! I was the fat kid in highschool, but after working through many bad eating habits and learning how to lift and eat properly I was able to change my lifestyle and appearance. Good luck with your goals man, and definitely give Lean EFX a shot if you're struggling to get to that next level of fat loss. Feel free to PM me any time if you have any specific questions bro!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I appreciate it man! Yeah give those ideas a try and see if they help at all. I agree that those habits become very hard to break after they become the normal routine, but with some little tweaks and adjustments you can work to move away from the bad habits. I have had similar issues, and i agree that there is a big psychological component to it. If you work to break the habit and find methods to work around it you'll be surprised at how easy it is to move on from it.

You're welcome man! Those are some great goals, its always exciting to see and people transform and progress. With the right game plan and focus you'll be able to hit those goals for sure! I was the fat kid in highschool, but after working through many bad eating habits and learning how to lift and eat properly I was able to change my lifestyle and appearance. Good luck with your goals man, and definitely give Lean EFX a shot if you're struggling to get to that next level of fat loss. Feel free to PM me any time if you have any specific questions bro!
Your looking great man !!!! iam glad this is taking you to the next level . I cant wait to give this 1 a shot . Your diet and training is great bro !!!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Went with 2 caps the last two days - one cap at 10am and the second at 3pm. Two caps has me feeling great all day long, and its really been helping with my appetite. Dosing at 10 leaves me hardly hungry for lunch, I've been eating lunch late at work because I'm not hungry at my typical lunch time.

The 3pm dose has really helped keep my appetite in check for after work hours. I typically go home from work and I'm ready to dig in on some dinner. Taking Lean EFX has helped my appetite dramatically and its made sticking to my macros much easier.

My weigh in this morning was another pound down from last week, which is perfect progress and right in line with where I wanted to be. Lean EFX is making my diet very easy to stick to, and I don't feel tired or fatigued at all during the day. Usually when I'm in a calorie deficit I feel drowsy and out of it during the day, especially in the winter when its cold and depressing outside. Lean EFX has helped me to stay on track and I am hitting my weigh-in goals. The energy from this product has been phenomenal.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Love that you're LOVE IT!!!! This is good stuff man and I am really glad you're getting great energy from it!!!!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Really enjoying this product ManimalPatB. 2 caps a day is perfect for me, it has helped me stay on track with my diet and the energy is amazing. Took 2 caps with me to work, so I'll keep dosing how I have been - 10am and 3pm. Keeps me energized all day!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Had a hard time falling sleep last night. I don't think it was due to the Lean EFX, but I'm hoping it isn't a recurring thing. I slept like crap. Woke up and hit the gym, even though I felt drained. Took my first Lean EFX at 10am as usual, and just took my second at 3. Considering I only slept about 4 hours, I actually feel pretty damn good!

Energy today has been good, and my hunger hasn't been bothering me at all. I have really been noticing Lean EFX helping my night time cravings. This week specifically I've been eating dinner around 7-730, and I have no urge to raid the kitchen after that. My stomach is satisfied and I don't have an urge to snack, its been very helpful with keeping my calories in check!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
This morning I was down 2 pounds, but I'm not sure how accurate that weigh-in is. I ended up getting a few hours of extra sleep, so I think the sleep and extra hours without water or food made the scale read lighter. I'll verify tomorrow though. Regardless, I woke up feeling great, and I looked lean in the mirror and was very pleased. Hit the gym after breakfast and got a great workout in!

After training, I took 1 cap before starting my meal prep for the week, right around 1pm. I usually get hungry and snack on a little of the food I'm prepping. After taking Lean EFX I honestly wasn't hungry at all. I cooked all my food and cleaned every square inch of the kitchen, I was in the zone!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice updates man. You are like me - I weigh in every morning, but I'm aware that you have to pay more attention to the trend than just one good or one bad day. Heck, if I wake up at 3 AM and need to drink a big glass of water, I could weigh a pound or two more when I get up a couple hours later.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Nice updates man. You are like me - I weigh in every morning, but I'm aware that you have to pay more attention to the trend than just one good or one bad day. Heck, if I wake up at 3 AM and need to drink a big glass of water, I could weigh a pound or two more when I get up a couple hours later.
Exactly man, I agree. I try to keep my weigh ins at the same time first thing in the morning so there's a certain level of consistency. I definitely do feel leaner, so I'm hoping the number on the scale wasn't just temporary. It seems to be staying true this morning, which makes 3 consistent consecutive days. Today is my high carb day, so I'll see what the scale tells me tomorrow!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
It's cool to see the interaction going on in this log. It's also great to see how all the Lean EFX logs are bringing similar results. People's weight is slowly dropping, energy is up and appetite down.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have only done one log and it wasn't that good, but it made me realize how hard it is to write something that will be interesting ...John is doing a great job.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
It's cool to see the interaction going on in this log. It's also great to see how all the Lean EFX logs are bringing similar results. People's weight is slowly dropping, energy is up and appetite down.
I have only done one log and it wasn't that good, but it made me realize how hard it is to write something that will be interesting ...John is doing a great job.
Thanks for the kind words gentlemen! This log has been fun so far! I'm really enjoying the interest in my log, and I'm always happy to answer questions regarding my progress and process with the log.
MARK_ you're right, all of the Lean EFX logs have been similar, and its clear that this product is the real deal. Energy up, appetite down, scale moving slow and steady! I'm excited to see what this week brings with my progress! Thanks again guys

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday Weigh-In and Updates

Woke up this morning feeling awesome. The office was closed yesterday so I was able to have a nice relaxing weekend and catch up on sleep. Woke up rested and ready to hit the gym. Weigh-in stayed consistent through the weekend, making it a total of 2 pounds lost so far. 2 pounds for most people doesn't seem like a lot, but when you're sub 10% bf, 2 pounds makes a crazy difference in appearance. I notice that my abs look better and more defined, and I am overall more vascular. Its a great feeling.

Took my first cap at 10am this morning, and I have been feeling great ever since. A solid night sleep combined with 1 cap of Lean EFX makes me SUPER productive. Knocking out work at the office and I feel focused and on point!

Goals for this Week

I am looking to add in an extra day of cardio, and another 15 minute HIIT session after my Thursday workout. I'm staying very consistent with my diet, but I've been finding it hard to hit my macros because I'm never hungry! If I don't make a conscious effort to eat, I'll forget to. I simply don't get hungry, its great! I'm hoping the extra cardio and adherence to my diet will allow the scale to keep dropping bit by bit. Loving the energy from Lean EFX today though! I feel wide awake, focused, and productive.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Tuesday Weigh-In and Updates

Goals for this Week

I am looking to add in an extra day of cardio, and another 15 minute HIIT session after my Thursday workout. I'm staying very consistent with my diet, but I've been finding it hard to hit my macros because I'm never hungry! If I don't make a conscious effort to eat, I'll forget to. I simply don't get hungry, its great! I'm hoping the extra cardio and adherence to my diet will allow the scale to keep dropping bit by bit. Loving the energy from Lean EFX today though! I feel wide awake, focused, and productive.
2 pounds is great! These are great effects from the Lean EFX.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Had a rough week this past week, felt that I wasn't recovering well into the end of last week. My workouts Thursday and Friday weren't what I wanted them to be, which was very frustrating. I felt fatigued and I couldn't perform at my best. Got GREAT sleep over the weekend and spent Saturday and Sunday relaxing and recovering. I haven't written an update since last week, so here's where I'm at!

As of this morning my weight hasn't changed. Considering how I've been feeling and how my training has been going, I don't think this is a bad thing at all. It shows that the few pounds that I've lost have been true weight loss, which is great. My cardio has not been where I want it to be at all, and I think that's what is keeping my weight from dropping. I have been continuing to dose 2 caps of Lean EFX every day, and the continued energy and appetite suppression have been incredible. Despite feeling off during my training last week, I still have great energy and do not feel drowsy at my desk during the day.

Yesterday (Monday) and today were both great days in the gym. I was able to push myself and get some quality working sets in. I decided to hit calves and abs at the end of my workout rather than cardio this morning, but I will be doing a nice 45 minute stairmaster session tomorrow morning for my active rest. The restful weekend has me feeling much better and I feel more energized and recovered this week. My diet has stayed the same, taking in about 2100 calories per day.

I am hoping to see the scale start moving again this week. I'm glad I listened to my body and rested this past weekend, I definitely needed the extra recovery time. I think Lean EFX helped me with overeating during my recovery time, I wasn't hungry at all this weekend and it really allowed me to keep my calories in check. I really feel that it has been beneficial during my day at work too, I don't get that 3pm crash that I usually do. Its been very helpful and I have been very productive with not having to deal with being tired during the day. My dosing setup is working well too because my afternoon dose has not been impacting my sleep either. With the extra rest I'm kicking it up a notch to keep that scale dropping!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Keep up man!!! Sometimes we just need those rest filled weekends, can't go 110% ALL the time.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Keep up man!!! Sometimes we just need those rest filled weekends, can't go 110% ALL the time.
Couldn't agree more man. I think the lower carb intake combined with the increase in cardio got the best of me. HIIT more than 2 times a week on top of heavy lifting 5-6 days a week is too much for me! But I'm learning, which is a big part of the process. Thanks for the support brother

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
This past week has been an unusual one with my training. I've been assessing my workout split and frequency, and I came to the conclusion that I've really been overdoing it with. I felt very fatigued last week, and I felt my workouts weren't what they should be. I think over the past few months, increasing my workout frequency to 6 days per week with cardio on day 7, and some days doing 2-a-day workouts, I've been approaching the point of overtraining.

So, I've since stepped back, been focusing on sleeping a lot more and actually resting on my rest days. I've been continuing with Lean EFX, and my weight has gone DOWN with training less. I've lost 2 more pounds this past week, took 2 full days off from the gym and have been focusing more on resting and recovering. My workouts have been much more intense and I look leaner and feel better. Its been a great learning experience for me, and I'm learning that more isn't always more with bodybuilding and weight training.

Lean EFX has been helping me a lot with appetite suppression and focus at work. I've been able to stay on task and it has helped me significantly with hunger. I'm shocked that I've lost another 2 pounds, because I feel like I did less this past week than I have in a while. But I'll take it! Coming up on the last few days of my Lean EFX run, so I'll be sure to keep updates more regular this week.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Glad to see everything is still going great!!!!!!