Bam-Bam gets sliced and diced with Formutech's LEAN EFX!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
WHATTUP!!!
Just received my Lean EFX by Formutech Nutrition!
LEAN-EFX is on the cutting edge of the next generation of advanced weight loss products. LEAN-EFX embraces advanced nutritional science and nature for a product that not only works, but sets the bar considerably higher for other weight loss products. Combine the effects of LEAN-EFX with a clean diet, and a little exercise; you won't be disappointed.
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 45
Next Gen EFX 375mg (Proprietary Blend): 1,37-trimethylxanthine, Cassia Nomame (plant), Taraxacum (leaves), Green Tea Extract (leaves), Bearberry (leaves), Niacin (RDA-100%).
Thermo EFX 240mg (Proprietary Blend): 1,3 Dimethylamylamine, Thiamine Disulfide, Phyllanthus emblica (fruit), Bitter Orange (fruit).
NeuroTherapy EFX 90mg (Proprietary Blend): 5-Hydroxytryptophan, N-Acetyl Tyrosine, Panax Ginseng 80% (stem & leaves).

A little bit about me:
6'0", 218lbs as of this morning, currently bulking so I'm hoping this will help me lean out will building mass with my other supplementation. I'd estimate my body fat to be at about 12% right now, maybe more. Been feeling kinda chunky and watery after the holidays ;)

With that being said, let's get this show on the road! Popping my first cap with my second meal of the day. I have already worked out and will be heading off to a 9-hour shift in about an hour.
Anything else I left out or you want to know, just ask!
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452102637.977259.jpg

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
WHATTUP!!!
LEAN-EFX is on the cutting edge of the next generation of advanced weight loss products. LEAN-EFX embraces advanced nutritional science and nature for a product that not only works, but sets the bar considerably higher for other weight loss products. Combine the effects of LEAN-EFX with a clean diet, and a little exercise; you won't be disappointed.
Next Gen EFX 375mg (Proprietary Blend): 1,37-trimethylxanthine, Cassia Nomame (plant), Taraxacum (leaves), Green Tea Extract (leaves), Bearberry (leaves), Niacin (RDA-100%).
Thermo EFX 240mg (Proprietary Blend): 1,3 Dimethylamylamine, Thiamine Disulfide, Phyllanthus emblica (fruit), Bitter Orange (fruit).
NeuroTherapy EFX 90mg (Proprietary Blend): 5-Hydroxytryptophan, N-Acetyl Tyrosine, Panax Ginseng 80% (stem & leaves).

A little bit about me:
6'0", 218lbs as of this morning, currently bulking so I'm hoping this will help me lean out will building mass with my other supplementation. I'd estimate my body fat to be at about 12% right now, maybe more. Been feeling kinda chunky and watery after the holidays ;)

With that being said, let's get this show on the road! Popping my first cap with my second meal of the day. I have already worked out and will be heading off to a 9-hour shift in about an hour.
View attachment 128561
Thats my new phone background right there !!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Oh yeahhhhh!!!!

This is gonna be a good one!!!!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
have fun bud, holler if you have any questions

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So I took the first cap about an hour and a half ago. I'm noticing a slightly dry mouth and I am very talkative and feel pretty energetic. Perfect for this long ass shift I'm working.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
You're going love this stuff!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
You're in for a treat :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Here's some before pics btw.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452127075.446688.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452127088.678197.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452127114.830647.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452127146.799908.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452127164.751382.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452127175.188794.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm In !

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man.. im in!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I took the first cap about an hour and a half ago. I'm noticing a slightly dry mouth and I am very talkative and feel pretty energetic. Perfect for this long ass shift I'm working.
What do you do for a living ??

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What do you do for a living ??
I work at a gym, about to start personal training there, and i also work at Buffalo Wild Wings.
I'm a full time student so I have to fit work and gym time around my class schedule.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
IN IN IN!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
This is shaping up to be a hell of a ride!

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
WHATTUP!!!

A little bit about me:

View attachment 128561
Hmmm...now I'm considering using this on this current bulk lol.

Does anyone think that taking a fat burner such as this will simply be counterproductive on a bulk?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...now I'm considering using this on this current bulk lol.

Does anyone think that taking a fat burner such as this will simply be counterproductive on a bulk?
It wouldn't be the best use of your money IMO. And it'll be real hard to eat in a surplus while taking an appetite suppressant like Lean EFX. 1,3 dimethyl makes it hard to eat big.

My advice: if you're gonna bulk, bulk. Save the thermogenics and appetite suppression for a cut.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
It wouldn't be the best use of your money IMO. And it'll be real hard to eat in a surplus while taking an appetite suppressant like Lean EFX. 1,3 dimethyl makes it hard to eat big.

My advice: if you're gonna bulk, bulk. Save the thermogenics and appetite suppression for a cut.
True. I guess it would be more accurate to say I'm doing a recomp, not bulk. I'm about to start my cycle as well so I'll be building muscle regardless. I can still eat when I take fat burners and stuff like this, the huge urge is definitely reduced but I can still eat when I know I should.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Popped my Lean EFX at about 3:30 today, did this team training thing we're about to introduce at my gym and us employees got to test it out.
Warmed up with: broad jump with burpees, walking toe touches, twist lunges, bear crawl, crab walk, mountain climbers.

Then we rotated through different rounds which were basically big megasets.

Round 1:

kettle bell squats 3 sets of 15

Modified pull-ups 3x15

Jump rope the amount of time the other people in your group are doing the other exercises

Round 2:

Kettle bell deadlift 3x15

Push-ups 3x15

Step ups, same setup as the jump rope

Round 3:

Kettle bell thrusters 3x15

Dumbbell bench 3x15

Row machine same setup as jump rope and step ups

At the end each person took a turn doing the battle ropes 20 reps, while everyone else did toe taps until it was their turn.

I'm drenched in sweat. Going back to do back and biceps in about an hour and a half.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thats awesome bambam . Really good team effort. The lean efx is strong im feeling it now !

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thats awesome bambam . Really good team effort. The lean efx is strong im feeling it now !
Oh yeah it definitely kicks. It'll hold me over till I drink my preworkout ;)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Workout number 2, I'm drenched in sweat again:
Pull-ups
12 reps, 10

One arm DB rows
40x10, 60x10, 95x6
3x105x10

Wide Neutral grip lat pulldowns
121x15, 209x8, 209x8

HS Iso-lateral high row (start weight is 2lbs)
142x15, 182x15, 232x10 dropset 182x10 dropset 92x15

HS Iso-lateral row (start weight 12lbs)
102x15, 192x15, 282x10

HS Iso-lateral front lat pulldown (start 1lb)
91x15, 142x15, 182x12

Cambered bar curls
3x90x10
Superset
Rear delt reverse fly machine
3x100x15

Rope handle cable curls
27.5x20, 33x15, 38x15

Seated DB curls
3x20x15

10 min on stationary bike

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Definitely crediting having enough energy for 2 workouts to the Lean EFX. Usually my second workout really sucks if I do 2 in the same day. This one did not.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Definitely crediting having enough energy for 2 workouts to the Lean EFX. Usually my second workout really sucks if I do 2 in the same day. This one did not.
That's awesome that you're already feeling the benefits!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
That's awesome that you're already feeling the benefits!
I felt it on the first day, man. Got me through my 9 hour shift easy peazy.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Nice workout! It's great to see Lean EFX working for you. I know it helps me in the early afternoon with energy and focus to get stuff done at work. I used it once before a workout and could have stayed in the gym for an extra workout I bet. I did add a half scoop of Level II about 3 hours after the Lean EFX. Wow! Was the result. You're in for some good results if it continues to work the same for you.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Nice workout! It's great to see Lean EFX working for you. I know it helps me in the early afternoon with energy and focus to get stuff done at work. I used it once before a workout and could have stayed in the gym for an extra workout I bet. I did add a half scoop of Level II about 3 hours after the Lean EFX. Wow! Was the result. You're in for some good results if it continues to work the same for you.
Definitely so! I normally don't have the motivation for cardio or anything outside my normal weightlifting routine so I'm definitely going to be leaning out if I keep this up.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Legs hypertrophy done and popping my Lean EFX with my post workout shake, second meal soon to follow.
Hack squats
135x15
3x225x12

Leg extensions
155x20, 170x20, 185x20

Romanian deadlift
3x135x12

Leg press
495x15, 695x15

Lying leg curl
125x12, 125x12

Seated leg curl
110x20, 110x15

Standing calf raise (pause at stretch and contraction)
2x105x15, 105x12, 105x10

Seated calf raise
90x20, 90x20, 90x20

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have fun walking today !!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Like actual igf injections? Hell no, I can't afford that stuff let alone pharm grade HGH lol. Tryna sponsor me? ;)
I was just yanking on your tow cable I would definately sponsor you if you went pro lol..... how are you liking the lean EFX so far? I'm in love with it.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I was just yanking on your tow cable I would definately sponsor you if you went pro lol..... how are you liking the lean EFX so far? I'm in love with it.
Yeah man it's great. Endless energy which is what I was really hoping to get from it

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Popped my Lean EFX after my workout, gonna get me through another shift today

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Took Lean EFX before my first workout:
Dynamic warmup: broad jump burpee, backwards jump burpee, caterpillars, twist lunges

Core training: leg lift variation, v-ups

Strength training:

Round 1: superset: RDL 3 sets 15 reps 110lbs, kettle bell swings 45lbs 3 sets 15 reps, jump lunges

Round 2: superset: push-ups 3 sets 15 reps, DB flies 3 sets 15 reps, push press 110lbs 3 sets 15 reps

Round 3: superset: bent over row 3 sets 15 reps, reverse flies 15 lbs 3 sets 15 reps, supermans

Heavy carries: lunge down to the other side of the gym (long ass distance) grab Dumbbells (I grabbed 100lb DBs) walk back to the other side of the gym, rest, walk back to the DB rack at the other end.

Big finish: battle ropes 30 slams, then burpees with jumps over a step stool while everyone else takes their turn doing the battle ropes

Back at the gym doing my second workout now which is upper body power.
Might pop a second Lean EFX after I get home so I don't sleep the rest of the day lol.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Did you guys put PCP or something into this stuff? I've done two brutal workouts today and I'm still not tired.
Workout #2 of the day, upper body power:
Pendlay
135x5, 225x5
3x275x5

Weighted pull-ups (25lb DB between feet)
10 reps, 8 reps

Lat pull downs, leaned back so it's more like a row/pulldown hybrid
165x8, 165x8

Flat DB press
30x8, 55x5, 85x3, 105x3
115x5, 125x5, 130x4 (personal best)

BW dips
20 reps, 20 reps

Seated DB shoulder press
75x8, x8, x8

Standing cambered bar curls
110x10, x8, x8

PJR pullovers
80x10, 90x10, 100x8

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Did you guys put PCP or something into this stuff? I've done two brutal workouts today and I'm still not tired.
Workout #2 of the day, upper body power:
Pendlay
135x5, 225x5
3x275x5

Weighted pull-ups (25lb DB between feet)
10 reps, 8 reps

Lat pull downs, leaned back so it's more like a row/pulldown hybrid
165x8, 165x8

Flat DB press
30x8, 55x5, 85x3, 105x3
115x5, 125x5, 130x4 (personal best)

BW dips
20 reps, 20 reps

Seated DB shoulder press
75x8, x8, x8

Standing cambered bar curls
110x10, x8, x8

PJR pullovers
80x10, 90x10, 100x8
Killer workout dude. Those are some heavy pendlays!