T2 from Mind and Muscle

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
First off i would like to thank WANTED and the Mind and Muscle guys for the opportunity to log this new supplement.

A quick overview on what T2 is and claims to do. T2 contains 3,5-diiodo-L-Thyronine. This is a thyroid hormone which burns fat, but unlike T3 it doesnt burn muscle...it actually has the possibility of switching your slow twitch muscles to fast twitch muscles. What does this mean? It means increased strength speed and power. It is also claimed that T2 doesnt suppress the thyroid either as long as you dont use excessive doses. In other words take it like they tell you to. They make it so they know how it should be dosed.

Over the next few weeks i will be logging the T2 for mind and Muscle. My goals are to do exactly what this T2 is intended for...burn fat and build strength speed and power.

Today is my first day of logging the T2. I will be taking 1 ml upon waking and 1 ml just before bed each day.

Right now i am 210lbs and around bf is around 20%...down from 235 and 30% in November. I am hoping to accelorate my fat loss with this product

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on the fence about picking this stuff up so ill be following along!

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Welcome guys. I hope you enjoy this and it will be as informative as i can make it. Feel free to ask questions comments bs and anything else.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
This is some good stuff, it will treat you right if your diet is down.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
So today marks day 2 of my T2 log. Was heavy back and cardio. I will be readjusting my workouts next week from heavy weight low reps to med weight high rep. Im feeling good so far but its only been 2 days. I figure it will probably start really kicking in around week 2 like most supps. Does anyone know anything about when it starts to show its effects?

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So today marks day 2 of my T2 log. Was heavy back and cardio. I will be readjusting my workouts next week from heavy weight low reps to med weight high rep. Im feeling good so far but its only been 2 days. I figure it will probably start really kicking in around week 2 like most supps. Does anyone know anything about when it starts to show its effects?
With in the week you'll feel something. What's your dosing like??

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Thank you thats good to know. I am taking 2 ml split between waking and before bed

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
So today was back day. Im feeling great and got a pretty darn good back pump. Todays routine:

30 mins cardio
4x8 weighted pullups
4x10 lat pull machine
4x8 rows
4x8 reverse flys
4x8 nautalus lat machine
4x15 weighted roman chair

I am excited to go with more reps next week. It always gives me a wicked pump and it should help me with my cut. I will also be incorporating lots of supersets and pyramids

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mattborn00 just finished his log on T2. Says he lost 14 pounds on it :)

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Heavy legs day today. You know its a great workout when you almost puke and its tough to keep your legs from giving out while youre leaving the gym. Todays workout:

30 mins cardio
4x8 squat
4x10 leg press
4x8 romanian deadlift
4x10 leg extension machine
4x10 leg curl machine

8x 50 yd weighted lunges + 50ys weighted
Farmers carry supersets

Now i know im gunna have trouble walking for a couple days haha. Gotta keep running before lifting like i have been because it seems to keep the doms from being so bad after legs day

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
WANTED do you have the links to the other logs? Id like to read what they had to say and their results so i can incorporate the good things into my run with the T2 as well

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Today was great. Arms neck and calves to finish off the work week. I am feeling good. This marks day 5 and the end of the lifting week for me. I am feeling good but no noticeable increase in my body temp. I am hoping that i see it over the weekend or this coming monday as this is what was seen on other logs around day 6-8. Todays workout:

30 mins cardio
SS Preacher curls 4x8 + overhead tri press 4X10

SS Hammer curls 4x10 + skull crushers 4X10

SS BB curls 4x10 + tri kickers 4x10

SS burnout pyramid of cable curls and tri press

Neck
Nautilus machine 4x8 for front, sides and rear of neck

I will be walking a couple miles a day on the weekends for a little cardio but no running so i can give my knees a break.

During the weekdays i am either doing long distance runs, intervals, or ruck marches so sometimes it will be 30 mins and others it will be much longer

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
For anyone wondering i just abbreviated super set with SS

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
So sunday is the day i started to notice my body heat increasing. It is nothing way out of the normal but it is noticeable. It is nice since it is extremely cold where i am

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Monday was a great workout. Chest and tris. Great pump and left the gym where i could barely put on my seatbelt. No significant weigt loss that i have noticed yet but i suspect i will start seeing results by the end of this week. If not i will up the dose to 1.5ml at morning/pre bed for a total of 3ml/day.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday now and i did back and bis with 60 mins morning cardio. I still have not noticed any increased strength of fat loss but will continue to monitor

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Today is wednesday of week 2. I had a killer legs day.

30 mins cardio

Squats 4x12
Deadlifts 4x12
Romanian deadlifts 4x12
Leg press 4x15
Hamstring curls 4x12
Roman chair 4x20
SS 50m lunge +50m farmers carry x5 to finish it all off

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
As a side note i do about 10 mins on abs after each cardio session which is why i expect to see noticeable fat loss by the end of this week

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Next week i plan to change my workouts again to a more endurance based workout, so it will be a morning fast paced full body/body weight workout + cardio session then in the evenings it will be weights in the 10-15 rep range. My plan is to keep it fast paced and high rep with short rests in between sets to accelerate fat loss and tone up

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
I have already started the fast paced high rep on weights so next week i will be adding the body weight routine to my morning cardio sessions

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesn't sound like your noticing much from the product.
I wouldn't go over 3ml ed either.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
So this week i upped the dosage. Things started looking up for me as well. I noticed the enhanced fat loss as well as being really warm all the time

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
I have upped my dosage from 2ml/day to 3ml/day. I think that this plus the added morning cardio/bodyweight workout and higher reps has made a huge difference

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
My abs are starting to become more visable already and my arms, shoulders and legs have tightened as well. The main improvements so far is my midsection though since the rest of my body is pretty lean

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
any change in appetite or body heat?

my appetite is up and I get hotter than normal when working out or doing physical activities-even though it is cold outside!!!

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
I am warm throughout the day and sweating more than usual. No increase in appetite. I think if anything i am less hungry during the day

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am warm throughout the day and sweating more than usual. No increase in appetite. I think if anything i am less hungry during the day
That sounds like what the others were experiencing ..... Looks like you found your sweet spot .....

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like what the others were experiencing ..... Looks like you found your sweet spot .....
Yes definately. This week has shown a significant decrease in fat loss. I have stuck with my new rep frequency like discussed before and that is all i have changed. I havent seen any huge increases in strength but i am going for more endurance than power. My guess is that endurance will go up in a week or so once my body gets used to the increased reps

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes definately. This week has shown a significant decrease in fat loss. I have stuck with my new rep frequency like discussed before and that is all i have changed. I havent seen any huge increases in strength but i am going for more endurance than power. My guess is that endurance will go up in a week or so once my body gets used to the increased reps
Are you using T2 every day?
How much do you have left?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am sweating more also!!! but I running a ph cycle so appetite is going to up!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Your absolutely demolishing this cycle . Id love to see u run this for 8 weeks thebigt WANTED ;) ;)
he is really promoting the product well, and personally I would like to see him run it for 8 weeks...but I have no sayso!!!

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Hey buddy. Yes i have been using it every day. According to my math i have used about 64ml. So with me taking 3ml/day i should have about 18 days left to run this. After all is daid and done it should end up being about 6.5 weeks on t2

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
he is really promoting the product well, and personally I would like to see him run it for 8 weeks...but I have no sayso!!!
I would love to run this into 8 weeks but since i upped my dosage ill be about 1.5 weeks shy of that goal :( hopefully what i have logged so far is helping

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
So todays cardio was after my weight session. Talk about one hell of a cardio day...2 hours of hockey with the latvian hockey team is no joke. They make that s#!+ look easy haha. Anyways my abs are coming in nicely. I have gotten the verticle line between them back so i hope to show some nice seperation soon. Got a bit more to go though with the lower abs...any suggestions?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So todays cardio was after my weight session. Talk about one hell of a cardio day...2 hours of hockey with the latvian hockey team is no joke. They make that s#!+ look easy haha. Anyways my abs are coming in nicely. I have gotten the verticle line between them back so i hope to show some nice seperation soon. Got a bit more to go though with the lower abs...any suggestions?
..I am no big hockey fan, but playing with a European national team is very impressive!!!

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
..I am no big hockey fan, but playing with a European national team is very impressive!!!
Thanks. It was gun but definately more tiring than it looks lol. I did manage to score 2 goals which i gave them **** for all night at the bar haha

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
It must have been the t2 that gave me my sweet hockey skills ;)