Shoulders / Biceps / Abs

Legs

Current Supps:

PerforMax Labs AlphaMax

Protein --- PES Select
Multi --- Orange Triad+Greens
Pre & Intra --- Various

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1451854457.594229.jpg

Big Thanks to PerforMax Labs for the opportunity to log this versatile supplement! :D

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NOTES:

I'm at my heaviest weight for the past 12-18mos. Gained about 8-9 lbs during Oct, Nov, & Dec

Goal during this log will be to drop 5-6lbs & try to maintain as much muscle & strength as possible.

Dosing will be 2 caps with breakfast & 2 caps before bed.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1451836458.978107.jpg

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In!

What's your diet going to look like? Is training low rep, high rep, etc? Cardio?

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to shoot for a slight deficit (300-500 cals)

Reps are in 8,10,12 range

No cardio
I keep workouts short & intense. Rest periods are 30-45 secs

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chest / Tris

Here's my flat bench #'s from today. I'll do this workout again after my 30 day run. I'd like to hold these numbers while dropping 5-6 lbs.

135x10
155x10
175x6
185x4
205x2
225x2

NOTES: Only thing to report is a really good nights sleep. Woke up ready to hit the gym!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice benching there!

The first week or so you won't notice too much. Like you mentioned, the restful sleep. Around the 2 week mark, libido is usually up and around the 2.5 week mark is when I notice a drying effect.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leg Day! Feeling good. Just did Squats, Leg Ext, & Lying Leg Curls today.

Notes: Sleep is still the most noticeable improvement thus far. Hoping for a nice libido boost next week. Libido has actually been down the 2 weeks prior to starting AlphaMax. Thinking it's probably just the stress of the holidays.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Subbed! ! ! ! Looking good ! I can't wait to see what good things happen here .

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leg Day! Feeling good. Just did Squats, Leg Ext, & Lying Leg Curls today.

Notes: Sleep is still the most noticeable improvement thus far. Hoping for a nice libido boost next week. Libido has actually been down the 2 weeks prior to starting AlphaMax. Thinking it's probably just the stress of the holidays.
Today is the start of my second week of AlphaMax. I am already seeing the drying out affect. Be on the lookout for that in the next week or so as well. Seems to have hit me quicker than usual.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Stress can really screw with your libido, and the holidays are always a stressful time of the year. I'm sure once the Alphamax starts kicking in within the next few weeks you'll notice an increase in libido.

Great log so far man. I like that you've set some realistic goals for yourself! Keep up the good work!

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 Week Update : Workouts have been really good. Finished Back & Traps today. Need to weigh myself at the end of the week.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Update : Workouts have been really good. Finished Back & Traps today. Need to weigh myself at the end of the week.
Your just killing it bro your gonna love alphamax and the benefits of using such a solid product.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 Week Update : Workouts have been really good. Finished Back & Traps today. Need to weigh myself at the end of the week.
Hopefully your libido will increase like mine on Alphamax. I'm one of the lucky ones who gets the full effect, since the arimistane doesn't bother me. The big dose of L-Dopa also helps lower my refractory period it seems, which I enjoy at 37 years old.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NOTES: Happy to report that libido has been up the past 2 days! I look slightly leaner & will weigh at the gym tomorrow.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Good job ddfox alphamax is definitely a great product!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
always great to hear the positive effects, keep it up man!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
NOTES: Happy to report that libido has been up the past 2 days! I look slightly leaner & will weigh at the gym tomorrow.
Glad to hear that Alphamax has been treating you well! What's the report on your weigh-in man?

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Down 2 lbs. --- Tomorrow is 2 weeks so hoping for another 2-3 lbs by the end of log.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Wow good job . Any major changes in mood or aggression?

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 week Update: Half way through my AlphaMax!

Sleeping like a baby, I feel great in the morning. No matter how hard I train, when I wake up in the morning I feel as if I could repeat the same workout!!! That's a Great feeling. And libido is still up. ;)

Currently @ 173 -- that's down 2lbs.

Goal is another 2-3 over the next 2 weeks.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Wow alphamax is definitely on point here . The sleep and recovery are my favorite features. Everything else is a bonus. Libido will skyrocket!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great update man! I need to start Alphamax back up again. Not sure if you follow Rockford news that often anymore, but it's getting crazy. Last night alone there was 12 armed robberies in 4 hours.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
the sleep is my favorite part about alphamax as well. I love it

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great update man! I need to start Alphamax back up again. Not sure if you follow Rockford news that often anymore, but it's getting crazy. Last night alone there was 12 armed robberies in 4 hours.
Wow, I have some friends & relatives still in Rockford but had not heard that yet!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The 3,4 divanil , forskolin , and zma really excite me about this product and how its dosed ! so many good reviews !

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 week Update: Half way through my AlphaMax!

Sleeping like a baby, I feel great in the morning. No matter how hard I train, when I wake up in the morning I feel as if I could repeat the same workout!!! That's a Great feeling. And libido is still up. ;)

Currently @ 173 -- that's down 2lbs.

Goal is another 2-3 over the next 2 weeks.
How is the training going despite the weight loss?

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Training is going really well.

This week I made sure to incorporate mostly Flat Bench on chest day, Deadlift on Back, & Overhead presses on Shoulder day. Tomorrow is Squats!!!!

No drop in strength thus far.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Training is going really well.

This week I made sure to incorporate mostly Flat Bench on chest day, Deadlift on Back, & Overhead presses on Shoulder day. Tomorrow is Squats!!!!

No drop in strength thus far.
Nice man. Had a deload squat session today, but now I need to shovel every few hours...so much for a deload lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The 3,4 divanil , forskolin , and zma really excite me about this product and how its dosed ! so many good reviews !
it is a well dosed product...I am looking forward to the new alphamax with abieta replacing arimistane...arimistane is great for drying out but I would trade that for abieta's more positive effect on libido-at least in my case!!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can't go wrong with any product from Performax labs!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
it is a well dosed product...I am looking forward to the new alphamax with abieta replacing arimistane...arimistane is great for drying out but I would trade that for abieta's more positive effect on libido-at least in my case!!!
I fully agree. I think arimistane is a great ingredient, but I always run into joint issues with it. I'm excited to see what Alphamax XT has to offer

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I fully agree. I think arimistane is a great ingredient, but I always run into joint issues with it. I'm excited to see what Alphamax XT has to offer
funny thing about alphamax, usually arimistane kills my joints[particularly my bum knee]but I never had joint issues on alphamax and I am 57....it did however kill my libido!!!
og alphamax is a damned good product, I even put in an app to log it, but I truly think the new alphamax xt will be even better!!!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
never had any problems using arimistane, but the new alphamax xt will be amazing.

I also seem to lose strength at a lower pace when cutting and taking alphamax than without. Glad to hear it's working the same way for you!

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Scale might only be down 3 lbs, but vascularity is way up. Woke up to this....
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1453739417.282819.jpg

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Looking crazy man. Those forearms are looking all kinds of veiny! Its always nice when the scale doesn't move too much, but you just know you're leaner. Recomping done right! Keep it up brother!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed, compared to first pic I'd say recomp is going great.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely!!! Scale shows a little progress but I'm looking leaner & Strength is not decreasing. All around win, !!!
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1453743731.246267.jpg

(FYI... Flexed Pic)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Definitely!!! Scale shows a little progress but I'm looking leaner & Strength is not decreasing. All around win, !!!
(FYI... Flexed Pic)
Really nice progress going on here . Keep this up and you'll take the stage !

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 46, I hope I am healthy enough to lift...you still have abs!

I bet when you go to your high school reunion, people are mirin'!

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, I basically only have one goal every year and that's to look better on my birthday then I did the previous year.

47 in April is gonna be tough. :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thanks, I basically only have one goal every year and that's to look better on my birthday then I did the previous year.

47 in April is gonna be tough. :)
I would have guessed you were about 22 damn bro you look great for your age I hope to hell I look that good when I'm 47 and I'm 31 now. I'm glad Alphamax is treating you so well keep it up lol pun intended

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. I got pretty lean right before my birthday last year...
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1453835792.266631.jpg

PS - I was only able to hold this about 2 weeks. :)