Hulks wycked annihilation

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hulks wyked annihilation

View attachment 127907

Welcome to the machine. Sponsored by mind and musle . Ill be logging wyked 3.0 . The ingredient profile of Wyked is amazing!
View attachment 127908
View attachment 127909

Ill be doing a 4 day workout covering every detail of this pwo . Very descriptive accounts of each and every aspect of this product.

Iam also in pct so ill be hovering near 75% of my 1rm for this entire log .
Additional supplements : clomid , fishoil , Milk Thistle, NAC ,Tudca and animal pak mv
Id like to thank mind and muscle for this great opportunity to log! Marms WANTED double s

Here we go , first impression will be up in a few minutes feel free to pm me or ask any questions you have .

:head:

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ok here comes first drink gotta say 3 flips and its mixed no residue or flakes . I lov3 the smell and Mixability! !!! OMFG this taste just like old school lemon Italian ice !!!
Also i promised as part of the new me i would follow the dosing everytime ! View attachment 127910 will update after work out.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
building an all star cast in here I love it ! so first little workout I did pro's and con's

pro's
very high energy feeling , not stimmed out
pump was incredible
focus was amazing
taste was like a classic Italian ice from the 1980's totally in love
I felt like I could keep going all night on this pwo

con's
I wanted to mix this in a pitcher or 5% gallon jug and drink it all night !
nothing to report here yet !

first impression complete : totally astounded .

focused on biceps triceps shoulders and forearms as this is where I get the best pump .
low weight high reps today . Keeping that pump was easy . the energy I get from this is so damn clean .
its better than any pwo as far as clean buzz goes
. iam not peaking out the windows or checking all the doors to make sure they are locked . not even a m4 check . iam stoked to do this again in the afternoon tomorrow !

cheers to all thanks for coming ! will update tomorrow as it is legs and abs !

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice! My wife would just look at me and say quit acting like a d****e. Lol.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
So after my workout my son says dad you wanna box . We got on our gloves and sparred until he couldn't even throw another punch. I still have loads of energy this is insane . I guess ill do some cleaning to get on the wifes good side ... love making her say WOW hun that looks nice ! ... have a good night all ...

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have a good night as well dude!
Glad you like the goods.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
In for the win my hulk look alike twin! :D

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Its been 8hrs since i drank wycked 3.0 .
I've got in a workout, boxing session with my son , cleaned the microwave , stove ,
Dishes , i also wrote two lonnnnnng papers for my job and had spontaneous amazing special time with my lady. Now iam laying here feeling like i never moved . Still loaded with energy. Such a clean relaxed focused feeling . Ill be spreading the word on this to every one! !!!! Im very proud of this product the reps and mind and muscle.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ive come up with a formula using a linear equation to space out the dosages to get the maximum effect I will be posting this when I get home as it is on my desktop computer spaced out the dosages to get the maximum affect I will be posting this when I get home as it is on my desktop computer .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
7 days .
Day 1 full scoop
Day 2 .75 scoop
Day 3 na
Day 4 full scoop
Day 5 half scoop
Day 6 na
Day 7 full scoop

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
View attachment 127946
My son just hit me with a spinning back fist and opened my lip lol ... i must say he is going to be a force to be reckoned with this year for youth hockey.

On to my workout in a few

Todays legs and abs
Legs
no weight squats til failure
150 lbs squats til failure
Repeat 3x
Lunges until my knees pop
Conditioning jumping lunges until failure
Abs and core
300 sit ups 6 sets of 50
Took awhile ^^^
Side crunches
Russian twist cuz im ruski

Todays serving of WYKED 3.0 Was around 2:40 pm , within 5 minutes the fatigue from work began to disappear. I hopped up and tossed my son his gloves strapped mine on and we began warm ups for boxing drills. By the time i realized it 30 minute's went by and wyked was in full effect. My boy was tired so i fixed him a sandwich and began my workout routine. Now 45 minutes later still full speed and lots of energy. What i like is no crash from this no matter when i take it . The energy and endurance last for hours . It slowly fades not just bang your dead. Will update more in a bit

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dang dude. Wyked does wonders for you. I feel normal and tired after a couple hours.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Locked cocked and loaded .... ready to go full natty lol ... just made my drink and getting ready to plan a work out stay tuned.

I forgot it was an off day ...
But ill revisit abs and obliques lol
This wyked 3.0 is amazing. I love the way it hits me fast and smooth
Iam so tempted to go 2 scoops on this at any given moment. ...
I said i would follow the label and iam.
Boxing with my son then a hyped up wyked abs and core session ... will update very soon.
" "

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ha. And you said it was an off day. Kill it dude!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
***updated***

Reserved for the reservation of the reserving parties . Brb in a bit .

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey. You do two. I'll do two. Just once. Come on. You know you wanna.....

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
YouTube it or it didn't happen.
Ill do it let me pm the m&m real quick.
Deal. If we're good for two scoops I'll do two on Monday when I lift again. Gyms closed tomorrow and I don't have time to lift on the weekends. I'll video it.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Deal. If we're good for two scoops I'll do two on Monday when I lift again. Gyms closed tomorrow and I don't have time to lift on the weekends. I'll video it.
Yeah definitely im just waiting on a reply to make sure its cool for us to go ahead.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The way one scoop effects you you're probably gonna just move your entire gym to a new spot. Lol. I'm pretty stim tolerant so I really wanna pop two scoops

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The way one scoop effects you you're probably gonna just move your entire gym to a new spot. Lol. I'm pretty stim tolerant so I really wanna pop two scoops
Yeah i like it . I've dosed yohimbine hi as f and done a gram of caffeine once with ephedrine to boot. Stacker 2 back in 2000 lol

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i like it . I've dosed yohimbine hi as f and done a gram of caffeine once with ephedrine to boot. Stacker 2 back in 2000 lol
A gram of caffeine? At once? Damn dude I didn't know that was a thing. Brb looking up the ld50 for caffeine srs.

Edit: roughly 127mg/kg.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
A gram of caffeine? At once? Damn dude I didn't know that was a thing. Brb looking up the ld50 for caffeine srs.

Edit: roughly 127mg/kg.
I was 275 lbs at the time ! Haha it would probably take 2.5 to 3.5 to cause any issues. Many pro bb'ers go hi caff on cuts . I was off my rocker thats for sure . Highest i have ever gone was 700 willingly and that was crazy as well.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
I was 275 lbs at the time ! Haha it would probably take 2.5 to 3.5 to cause any issues. Many pro bb'ers go hi caff on cuts . I was off my rocker thats for sure . Highest i have ever gone was 700 willingly and that was crazy as well.
You're talking about at once right? That's a f*ck ton. Between working and lifting I take around a gram per day but not all at once lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
You're talking about at once right? That's a f*ck ton. Between working and lifting I take around a gram per day but not all at once lol
Ill be doing this carbed up and just after downling 2 liter of water. No other stims 12 hrs b4 and 12 hrs after .
Ive done 2 scoops mesomorph 2scoops angel dust 2 scoops craze and 2 scoops jacked 3d and jacked up. This will be fun , you can bet your bottom dollar on da dere cell tech!
blueline438
Pm me or tag me Monday we are go for lift off ! T minus 3days 8 hours 34 minuets 19 seconds and 1 millisecond. . .

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill be doing this carbed up and just after downling 2 liter of water. No other stims 12 hrs b4 and 12 hrs after .
Ive done 2 scoops mesomorph 2scoops angel dust 2 scoops craze and 2 scoops jacked 3d and jacked up. This will be fun , you can bet your bottom dollar on da dere cell tech!
blueline438
Pm me or tag me Monday we are go for lift off ! T minus 3days 8 hours 34 minuets 19 seconds and 1 millisecond. . .
I bet the 2 scoops of Meso & Jacked up were Intense!!
I'll be following to see how your double dose goes.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I bet the 2 scoops if Meso & Jacked up were Intense!!
I'll be following to see how your double dose goes.
The meso 2x dose had me laughing like popeye and skipping around the gym ...
The jacked up i had a weird sound in my head like a really hi pitch ring for almost a week . I was dehydrated and it was summer .
I love love testing things with in the safety of constraints.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for this chit. Excited to see how you respond to 2 scoops of dat dere

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright I'm pumped! I normally hit the gym around 10ish. I'll tag you in my pre gym post. This should be fun.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Alright I'm pumped! I normally hit the gym around 10ish. I'll tag you in my pre gym post. This should be fun.
Hell yeah ! Ill definitely be down . Today was a complete rest day having some bad back pumps in my traps for some reason or another.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
are you without a clue...lol

subbed!!!
Lol i was until the sodium pentathol wore off and i woke up to castro serving tea to me and jfk ... touche about to go harder than limestone on this body weight circuit.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Work up by 9pm ill put it in this slot

>>>>>[ok here we go 25 minutes after drinking WYKED I FEEL fully energetic and ready to kill it !!!
Doing push ups til failure situps til failure pull ups till failure and dips til failure x3 will report back shortly with results. Best part is i can do this whil watching the hockey game! !!!]<<<<<