☠NurseGray's PR Smashing Natadrol/Form-XT Log☠

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Natadrol-Group.png

Whats up guys. The Swole Nurse is back at it again. This time with ONE goal in mind. Smashing some PR's

As many of you have noticed I have switched my focus recently to powerlifting. I successfully completed a 10 week modified cube program and added some major weight to my big three. I want to continue that success and share it with all of you. This 30 day log will focus on increasing my MAX Lifts in exactly three weeks. When looking over all the supplements available from all of my companies. I once again choose to turn to LG Sciences. They have yet to let me down with any of their products in the past and with their new ownership and recent re development of their products. I just had to come back.

Here is some info on the new delivery system LG Sciences is offering with its products.

LG Sciences is a pioneer in the Bodybuilding and Prohormone industry being one of the first companies to introduce many of the prohormones that have search entered the marketplace over the last decade. Researchers at LG Sciences recently developed a proprietary process called Cyclosome™ Technology. This one-of-a-kind technology brought to you by the leaders in Prohormones involves the entrapment of hydrophobic prohormones and other Testosterone boosting compounds in the form of water-soluble Prohormone–cyclodextrin (CD) complex in liposomes has been investigated as a new strategy to combine the relative advantages of CDs and liposomes into one system, namely Prohormone-in-CD-in-liposome systems called Cyclosome’s™. You can think of all this in terms of a ‘Trojan Horse,’ passing through the liver unharmed and intact. As opposed to being destroyed in the liver like all other hormonal products on the market, past and present. This new Cyclosome™ technology allows the ‘Trojan Horse’ to deliver prohormones and testosterone boosters to the systemic circulation by the intestinal lymphatic route, circumventing first-pass inactivation in the liver for the very first time. Almost all previous Oral capsules and tablets manufactured to increase testosterone — including Testosterone itself — are involved in the “first pass affect” which renders the active compounds virtually useless.
Cyclosome™ Technology — the most advanced liposomal delivery technology ever developed for bioavailability is the answer to getting poorly absorbed Testosterone boosting compounds and legal prohormones into the body so they can work ! The pharmaceutical industry has embraced this cutting-edge technology in recent years and now EpiAndro 50™ will be one of the first to utilize it in a testosterone booster and anabolic agent.

For Cyclosome™ preparation, an overall understanding of the interaction between CDs and lipid components of liposomes is necessary for this complex. LG Sciences has developed a Double-loading technique, which is a revolutionary strategy to prohormone release and increase prohormone-loading capacity. The Cyclosome™ approach can be useful in increasing prohormone solubility and vesicles stability, in controlling the in vivo fate of hydrophobic compounds and in avoiding burst release of prohormones from the vesicles. To obtain a stable Cyclosome™, the CDs should have a higher affinity to prohormone molecules compared with liposomal membrane lipids. Cyclosomes prepared by LG’s double-loading technique are the most advanced targeted prohormone delivery system ever developed because they have a fast onset action with prolonged prohormone release process and the significantly enhanced prohormone-loading capacity.

First and foremost lets highlight the products and dosages I will be using for this log.

FullSizeRender 22.jpg

FullSizeRender 26.jpg

FullSizeRender 27.jpg

FullSizeRender 23.jpg

Natadrol™ contains the most advanced natural phytoandrogen and testosterone boosting agents on the market. For men and women who don’t want to use prohormones or are in organizations that ban prohormones we proudly give you the finest natural alternative.

Cissus Quadrangularis is a natural mass builder and anabolic that also helps with joint repair and may even reduce cortisol. This extract is so potent, it is often used alone to increase anabolic activity.

Hibiscus Rosa-Sinesis – a natural phyto-androgen, this extract of hibiscus has been shown in rats to increase androgenic activity with zero estrogenic activity.

Curculigo orchiodes – this natural testosterone booster, will help increase natural production, which combines to help the phyto-androgens build more mass.

Tinospora cordifolia – the worlds only natural androgenic plant extract has been shown in preliminary studies to act like stanolone in the body and is so potent it requires a testosterone booster to be added with it.

The combination of these ingredients have been proven countless times in the gym by guys who use this in place of or along with prohormones to give the ultimate results.

Dosing

The new serving size for Natadrol recommends 6 tabs daily. However with only 120 tabs per bottle that would make for a short 20 days. The dosing has changed on this product with different releases and formulas. I used Natadrol in the past at 4 tabs a day and had good results. With the new delivery system in place. Im sticking with 2 tabs twice a day.

FullSizeRender 28.jpg

Form-XT-310x310.png

Form-XT™ represents the leading edge of estrogen control and testosterone boosting agents, along with a unique delivery system that we believe will ensure steady blood levels.

3,5-dien-7,17-dione represents a unique aromatase inhibitor that has been shown in preliminary studies to block both conversion of testosterone to estrogen but also blocks estrogen at the receptor.

Resveratrol is a natural estrogen blocker that also has been shown to increase testosterone availability.

Epicatechin is a natural flavol found in cocoa that has been shown in preliminary studies to reduce myostatin levels.

The combination of these three ingredients should allow for maxim testosterone boosting along with muscle growth.

As a Post Cycle Therapy (PCT), Form-XT™ can be used to recover natural testosterone production while enjoying the benefits of increased mass and strength.

Dosing

From-XT comes in a 90 tab supply. Directions call for 3 tabs per day in divided dosages. Im choosing to run 1.5 Tabs twice a day for convince purposes more than anything. Allowing me to run for a full 30 days.

FullSizeRender 29.jpg

FullSizeRender 30.jpg

Additional Supplementation

LG Sciences

Creatine Monohydrate - 5g per day post work out

APS Nutrition

Mesomorph - 1 scoop PWO

Carnisport - Starting Dec 28th ( 2caps AM 2 caps PM)

Formutech Nutrition

Endurance BCAA - 1 Scoop Intra Workout

Flexible Joint Formula - 4 caps Post Work Out

REM 8.0 - 1 scoop before bed

FitMen Multivitamin - 3 caps Post Workout

ALR Industries

Humapro - 2 Scoops post workout and 1 scoop sometime during the day.

Other

Kirkland Fish Oil - 3 caps Post Workout

Goals

Current BW 230lbs

Current Max Lifts

Deadlift (conventional) 345lbs

Bench 335lbs

Squat 335lbs

Goals

Deadlift (conventional) 405lbs

Bench 350lbs

Squat 385lbs

Diet

Currently Im running the eat what I want diet through the holidays. I will be starting a cut on the 28th. I realize this is only eight days away. I will be easing into this until my max attempts have been completed.

Training

Im running a 10 week modified CUBE program for this log. I will post all workouts here as well as in my general training log. If you want to see my progress over the last 7 weeks. You can follow my log here - NurseGray's Bodybuilding Log

I train 4 days per week at 715AM Fasted.

Sunday,Monday, Wednesday, Thursday

Off Tuesday, Friday, Saturday

Starting December 28th Cardio will be 20min PWO 4 times a week.

The pics below aren't really going to focusing on cutting or level of physique. I just wanted to post a before and after for continuity.

FullSizeRender 24.jpg

FullSizeRender 25.jpg

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Final Review

[video=youtube;u2c1qLKlB6E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2c1qLKlB6E[/video]

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I like your current "eat what you want diet". I'm in to see you hit and pass your goal PR's.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to see some new PR's

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Form-XT™ treated me well when I ran it. I wish you the best on this run. I must say I am a bit jealous of you current Supplement Gig, looks like some great product by the companies you represent !! Kill it my man !!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subd. I've been interested in natadrol in the past. I'm not sure what you'll see doing 1/3 of the recommended dose...but I'm in to find out.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Subd. I've been interested in natadrol in the past. I'm not sure what you'll see doing 1/3 of the recommended dose...but I'm in to find out.
Glad your along for the ride. I'm dosing 4 tabs a day so I think that 2/3 the recommended dose but I'm no math major. The older versions were 4 tabs and with the new delivery system I'm hoping I'll be good.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The new serving size for Natadrol recommends 6 tabs daily. However with only 120 tabs per bottle that would make for a short 20 days. The dosing has changed on this product with different releases and formulas. I used Natadrol in the past at 4 tabs a day and had good results. With the new delivery system in place. Im sticking with 2 tabs twice a day
Didn't catch the twice a day. Kinda skimmed lol

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
You're gonna love Natadrol. One of the things that I noticed while taking it was vascularity gets CRAZY and freakier the long the natadrol cycle.

Plus you don't really need a PCT with the natadrol but since you already have the Form XT you're golden!!! Cannot wait to see what happens next brother

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
You're gonna love Natadrol. One of the things that I noticed while taking it was vascularity gets CRAZY and freakier the long the natadrol cycle.

Plus you don't really need a PCT with the natadrol but since you already have the Form XT you're golden!!! Cannot wait to see what happens next brother
I'm excited. If this goes well I might extend it out another 30 days

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Im two doses in as of this morning. I know it takes at least a week or so to start seeing noticeable results so I won't put to much thought into this. However, I noticed a slight increase in appetite, urine output, and endurance during my training session today. Like I said probably just a good day but wouldn't it be cool if it was the Natadrol.

Week 8- Speed Deadlifts

Exercise Name
1RM
Lifting Logs

Deadlift
Set 1 : BARx5
Set 2 : 135x5
Set 3 : 185x3
Set 4 : 225x2
Set 5 : 250x2
Set 6 : 250x2
Set 7 : 250x2
Set 8 : 250x2
Set 9 : 250x2

Block Pulls
Set 1 : 265x3
Set 2 : 265x3
(Ok so at this point I did something I don't like to do. I switched to a sumo stance. It was incredibly easy for me at that point and this was the best set in the last 6 weeks. I strongly feel that despite everyone saying not to change your programing a few weeks before a Max attempt. I will be changing to sumo. Im confident this will increase my deadlift dramatically.)
Set 3 : 265x3

2" Deficit Deadlifts
Set 1 : 230x6
Set 2 : 230x6
Set 3 : 230x6

Seated Good Mornings
Set 1 : 95x10
Set 2 : 95x10
Set 3 : 95x10
Set 4 : 95x10

Lat Pull Down Super Set with Dumbbell Shrugs
Set 1 : 90x15
Set 2 : 90x15
Set 3 : 90x15

Dumbbell Shrugs
Set 1 : 80x15
Set 2 : 80x15
Set 3 : 80x15

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you really are going to switch to sumo, please understand that there is so much more to it than just widening your feet and pulling like you would conventionally. Watch chris Duffin's video called "misunderstood sumo cue" (or something along those lines). Throwing your hips into the bar has been by far the most important cue for my sumo deadlift. If you master the form and it suits your body type, your deadlift seriously can explode. For example, my best conventional pull was 508 for a double in February. I switched to sumo and my first training cycle i pulled 505 for a tough single. Then 6-8 weeks later at my first meet i pulled 560. Then 8 weeks later i pulled 590 in my next meet. All by getting the technique down through drilling the cues.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Nice work so far Collin. I'm interested to see how the sumo style works for you.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
If you really are going to switch to sumo, please understand that there is so much more to it than just widening your feet and pulling like you would conventionally. Watch chris Duffin's video called "misunderstood sumo cue" (or something along those lines). Throwing your hips into the bar has been by far the most important cue for my sumo deadlift. If you master the form and it suits your body type, your deadlift seriously can explode. For example, my best conventional pull was 508 for a double in February. I switched to sumo and my first training cycle i pulled 505 for a tough single. Then 6-8 weeks later at my first meet i pulled 560. Then 8 weeks later i pulled 590 in my next meet. All by getting the technique down through drilling the cues.
Ill watch it right now. I have a head powerlifting coach of a university who is my training partner. He swears by sumo stance and deadlifts in sumo himself. He is very knowledgable and will walk me through it. Basically he has said everything you have and tells me that I have a body type that complements a sumo stance. Im hoping for the best!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
good stuff.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I'm in to see the hard work and supplement results, i like LG's stuff, havent tried any yet though, very interesting technology their always coming with! best of strength with you bro! cant wait to see the results!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Muscles are feeling super full this morning for what ever reason. Today is a rest day and my first dose of the day is down the hatch. Slight headache this morning but nothing a little coffee can't fix. On another note. I'm ready to start cutting weight again.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450794947.421920.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Muscles are feeling super full this morning for what ever reason. Today is a rest day and my first dose of the day is down the hatch. Slight headache this morning but nothing a little coffee can't fix. On another note. I'm ready to start cutting weight again.

View attachment 127931
I believe a lot of us will be starting a Cut January 1st!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I believe a lot of us will be starting a Cut January 1st!!
Not me. I'm looking to go into overdrive bulk at the end of February for 8 weeks or so. I'm warming up now. Just practicing for the bulking time.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Not me. I'm looking to go into overdrive bulk at the end of February for 8 weeks or so. I'm warming up now. Just practicing for the bulking time.
Hell yes! that sends chills up my spine just looking forward to the megabulking that has yet to begun!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Ok today I was strong as hell. Everything was telling me to stick to the program. But I felt so good today I said F#$% IT. I went for a PR and it went up nice and smooth. 340lb Bench PR today. Not to mention the extra weight on my dips, curls, and extra reps on my push ups. This is going to be a fun ride!

Week 8 -Heavy Bench Day

Exercise Name
1RM
Lifting Logs

Bench Press
Set 3 : 185x3
Set 4 : 225x3
Set 5 : 270x2
Set 6 : 315x1
Set 7 : 335x1
Set 8 : 340x1 PR

AMRAP

250x10

Incline Cable Pec Flys
Set 1 : 110x12
Set 2 : 110x12
Set 3 : 110x12
Set 4 : 110x10

Tricep/Bicep Super Set

Dips
Set 1 : BWx15
Set 2 : 25x12
Set 3 : 25x12
Set 4 : 25x12

Standing Concentration Curls
Set 1 : 35x10
Set 2 : 40x10
Set 3 : 40x10
Set 4 : 40x10

Push Up
BW
Set 1 : BWx15
Set 2 : BWx15
Set 3 : BWx15
Set 4 : BWx15

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK I am officially jealous, you have now benched more than I ever have.................. Respect my friend!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
OK I am officially jealous, you have now benched more than I ever have.................. Respect my friend!!
Thanks man! I have a good feeling I can get the extra ten pounds in two weeks to reach my 350 goal!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4 plates soon !!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Awesome progress! Congrats on the PR bro! happy to see it and you getting a good routine in.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Got an early Christmas present from my coach. Squats will be fun tomorrow! I've been waiting to get a lever belt for a long time now!
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450920548.721653.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450920560.791751.jpg

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same belt i have. Ive had it for about a year now. Still haven't had any issues with it.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
One of the best squat days of my life if not the best. I don't know if its the belt, the Natadrol, or a mixture of both but everything felt strong smooth and quicker than any other squat day. Man I love this life. Merry Christmas Eve everyone. Rest day tomorrow!

1st dose of supplements post workout

3 PR'S TODAY!

715AM Fasted
Week 8 - High Rep Squat Day

Exercise Name
1RM
Lifting Logs

Box Squat
Set 3 : 185x5
Set 4 : 225x5
Set 5 : 275x5
Set 6 : 275x5
Set 7 : 275x5
Set 8 : 275x5

Zercher Box Squats
Set 1 : 225x2 PR
Set 2 : 225x2

Pause Squats
Set 1 : 225x5
Set 2 : 225x5
Set 3 : 255x3 PR

Leg Press
Set 1 : 375x12
Set 2 : 375x12
Set 3 : 375x12
Set 4 : 375x12

Quad/Hamstring Super Set

Seated Leg Curls
Set 1 : 130x10
Set 2 : 130x10
Set 3 : 130x10
Set 4 : 130x15 (Rep PR)

Leg Extensions
Set 4 : 130x10

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Merry PR Christmas !!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Accessory day tomorrow! First day of the cut. Cardio in the AM and the addition of Carnisport. Not sure if I should put off the "cut" until I peak in two weeks. Thoughts?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Ok so my coach and I decided that it was best for my training to postpone my cut for two weeks. Cutting calories and trying to MAX while running Natadrol just didn't make much sense. Felling super strong and endurance is definitely up! Hit two PR's today.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1451231060.096001.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1451231134.915662.jpg

Week 8- Accessor/Bodybuilding Day

Exercise Name
1RM
Lifting Logs

OHP
Set 1 : BARx10
Set 2 : 65x10
Set 3 : 85x10
Set 4 : 105x10
Set 5 : 135x6

Barbell Calf Raises
Set 1 : 225x10
Set 2 : 225x10
Set 3 : 225x10
Set 4 : 225x10

Cable Single Arm Side Lateral
Set 1 : 65x10
Set 3 : 65x10
Set 4 : 65x10

Lying Rear Cable Flys
Set 1 : 90x10
Set 2 : 90x10
Set 3 : 90x10
Set 4 : 90x10

Incline Dumbbell Press
Set 1 : 70x12
Set 2 : 75x10
Set 3 : 80x10
Set 4 : 85x8 PR

Incline Cable Flys
Set 1 : 80x10
Set 3 : 110x10
Set 4 : 125x10 PR

Tricep/Bicep Super Sets

Super Set 1 (No Rest)

Floor Press
Set 1 : 165x10
Set 2 : 165x10
Set 3 : 165x10
Set 4 : 165x10

Barbell Curls
Set 1 : 70x10
Set 2 : 70x10
Set 3 : 70x10
Set 4 : 70x10

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Accessory day tomorrow! First day of the cut. Cardio in the AM and the addition of Carnisport. Not sure if I should put off the "cut" until I peak in two weeks. Thoughts?
I would wait until you have that peak and stick with what you have been doing since you have been getting them PR's one of them if it aint broke don't fix it type of things! but its all how you feel week by week.. quick question; you have ran lg sciences in the past, have you ran any EpiAndro/Stano products?? I'm starting an IML log with the Super EpiAndro and wondering what to expect from it, I know in the past it has been ran upwards of 1g a day, with this estherfied version (epiandro-enanthate) I'm hoping it has more bioavailability since ill be running it at 150 and bumping it 50-100mg a week until I hit around 300mg, probably be running TR3ST with it.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I would wait until you have that peak and stick with what you have been doing since you have been getting them PR's one of them if it aint broke don't fix it type of things! but its all how you feel week by week.. quick question; you have ran lg sciences in the past, have you ran any EpiAndro/Stano products?? I'm starting an IML log with the Super EpiAndro and wondering what to expect from it, I know in the past it has been ran upwards of 1g a day, with this estherfied version (epiandro-enanthate) I'm hoping it has more bioavailability since ill be running it at 150 and bumping it 50-100mg a week until I hit around 300mg, probably be running TR3ST with it.
I have not actually ran any of the LG PH's but TexasLifter89 might be able to help you out there.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Deadlift game will be on point tomorrow! Picked up a pair while I was out on the town.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1451260531.806048.jpg

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Who is that belt from?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
[video=youtube;NrxTko4nk38]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrxTko4nk38[/video]

Week 9- High Rep Deadlifts

Exercise Name
1RM
Lifting Logs

Deadlifts
Set 4 : 225x5
Set 5 : 280x5
Set 6 : 280x5
Set 7 : 280x5

Block Pulls
Set 1 : 295x1 PR
Set 2 : 295x1

2" Deficit Deadlifts
Set 1 : 265x0
Set 2 : 225x3
Set 3 : 225x3

Good Mornings
Set 1 : 95x10
Set 2 : 95x10
Set 3 : 95x10

Lat Pull Downs
Set 1 : 110x10
Set 2 : 110x10

Shrugs
Set 1 : 185x12
Set 2 : 185x12
Set 3 : 185x12
Set 4 : 185x12

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1451485828.111823.jpg

Well we are 10 days into the Log today. I have had some decent increases in strength so far. Multiple PR's and tomorrow is Heavy Squat day going for 305. Super happy with the Natadrol at this point.

Week 9- Speed Bench

Exercise Name
1RM
Lifting Logs

Bench Press
Set 2 : 135x5 +Orange Bands
Set 3 : 185x5 +Orange Bands
Set 4 : 200x2 (Wide Grip) +Orange Bands
Set 5 : 200x2 (Wide Grip) +Orange Bands
Set 6 : 200x2 (Medium Grip) +Orange Bands
Set 7 : 200x2 (Medium Grip) +Orange Bands
Set 8 : 200x2 (Close Grip) +Orange Bands
Set 9 : 200x2 (Close Grip) +Orange Bands

Close Grip Bench Press
Set 1 : 240x5 (Fat Grips) Pretty sure this is a PR
Set 2 : 240x5 (Fat Grips)

Pause Bench Press
Set 1 : 210x6 (Fat Grips) +5 Second Pause
Set 2 : 210x6 (Fat Grips) +5 Second Pause
Set 3 : 210x6 (Fat Grips) +5 Second Pause

I can definitely feel my pause bench getting stronger!

Incline Cable Flys
Set 2 : 95x12
Set 3 : 95x12

Tricep/Bicep Super Sets

Tricep Rope Pulldowns
Set 2 : 110x10
Set 4 : 110x10

Alternating Dumbbell Curls
Set 1 : 40x10 (This might be a PR as well I just don't remember doing 40lbs for reps of 10)
Set 2 : 40x10
Set 3 : 40x10
Set 4 : 40x10

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Measurement Update!

Since November 2nd I've gained 0.75 in my Arms. 0.25 in my quads. 1 inch in my chest. 1 inch in my shoulders. 0.25 in my calves and forearms. Weight is back up to 230 all while maintaining my waist and hip measurements

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
[video=youtube;m9k-WZ1XXeA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9k-WZ1XXeA[/video]

Week 9- Heavy Squats

Exercise Name
1RM
Lifting Logs

Box Squat
Set 5 : 290x2
Set 6 : 295x1
Set 7 : 305x1
Set 8 : 365x1 (Reverse Red Bands)
Set 9 : 405x1 (Reverse Red Bands) PR

AMRAP
Set 1 : 255x6

Leg Press
Set 1 : 285x10
Set 2 : 375x10
Set 3 : 465x8 PR

Seated Leg Curls

Leg Extension

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PR's every week very nice!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Ended the year awesome Collin!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Ended the year awesome Collin!
Thanks man. 2016 will be my year in strength. It's time to get lean and get strong!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Last Accessory Day from Sunday! Strength is continuing to go up and PR's are still being accomplished

[video=youtube;DYv98qY1HGM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYv98qY1HGM[/video]

Week 9- Accessor/Bodybuilding Day

Exercise Name
1RM
Lifting Logs

OHP
Set 3 : 85x10
Set 4 : 105x10
Set 5 : 135x6

Barbell Calf Raises
Set 1 : 225x10
Set 2 : 225x10
Set 3 : 225x10
Set 4 : 225x10

Cable Single Arm Side Lateral
Set 4 : 65x10

Lying Rear Cable Flys
Set 1 : 90x10
Set 3 : 90x10
Set 4 : 90x10

Incline Barbell Kettel Bell Press
Set 1 : 115x10 (2x35lb Kettle Bells w/ Orange Bands)
Set 2 : 145x10 (2x35lb+2x15lb KettleBells w/Orange Bands)
Set 3 : 165x8 PR (2x35lb+2x15lb+2x10lb Kettle Bells w/Orange Bands)

Tricep/Bicep Super Sets

Super Set 1 (No Rest)

Dumbbell Cross Body Hammer Curls
Set 1 : 40x10
Set 2 : 45x10
Set 3 : 50x10 PR

Tricep Dumbbell Roll Backs
Set 1 : 30x10
Set 2 : 30x10
Set 3 : 30x10

Dumbbell Flys
Set 1 : 45x10
Set 2 : 50x10
Set 3 : 55x15 PR

Tricep Cable Kickbacks
Set 1 : 15x10
Set 2 : 15x10
Set 3 : 15x10
Set 4 : 15x10

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Deload Week!!!!

This had to be one of the hardest workouts in many many weeks. Not physically but mentally. It took everything in me to stick with the programing. However, I know this will be nothing but good for me.

Day 1

Squat

Set 1 : 100x8
Set 2 : 100x8
Set 3 : 100x8

Bench

Set 1 : 90x8
Set 2 : 90x8
Set 3 : 90x8

Deadlift

Set 1 : 100x8
Set 2 : 100x8
Set 3 : 100x8

Good Mornings

Lat Pulldowns

Set 1 : 70x12
Set 2 : 70x12
Set 3 : 70x12
Set 4 : 70x12

Shrugs

Set 1 : 135x12
Set 2 : 135x12
Set 3 : 135x12
Set 4 : 135x12

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keep your eye on the prize.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Killin it though bro! great work getting through that!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Killin it though bro! great work getting through that!
It really is a true test of ego. Try going into any gym and legitimately do working sets with less than a plate and your see what I mean.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
It really is a true test of ego. Try going into any gym and legitimately do working sets with less than a plate and your see what I mean.
oh yea I feel you! I've done it before and people start looking at you funny, special;ly the toug guys that never lift anyways and they half ass chuckle or whatever, the worst is if you were hittin it hard with some good weight and when you get down to your last set or two doing some burnout/cool down sets with a small plate or whatever and THEN the chicks pop up