Tyme to get wyked 3.0

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stoked to be able to log wyked. Thank you Marms WANTED for this opportunity. I have been unfortunate to have never tried wyked before. I have read many reviews and recommendations from AM and have really wanted to try it. Now I am fortunate enough to have been gifted the newest wyked to share with you.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450548801.466524.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450548821.939751.jpg

It came in the mail today and I can't be happier. I was running out of my stash. The packaging is nice and the container is sleek looking. My very first initial impression is " uhhh, is this unflavored?" That concerns me. I hate drinking chalky powders. So let's open her up.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450548941.289998.jpg

The first test is the sniff test.
It smells chalky with a slight lemony odor. Not to bad. May be alright.
The second test is the powder taste.
Quick dip of the finger and the taste is chalky, but with a nice little lemon lime flavor.

I can't wait to try this out. More to come. I'll be lifting shortly.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Final review 1-7-15
First I want to say thanks to Marms , WANTED , and Doubles for giving me the opportunity to try the new and ridiculously amazing wyked 3.0. I am completely impressed and have a new favorite pwo.

My initial reaction I'll admit was slightly unimpressed. The container was simple and straightforward. That's fine. It doesn't need to be fancy it's just an observation. The absence of a scent when I opened the container worried me. I hate drinking unflavored and chalky drinks. But a closer whiff revealed a slight lemon lime odor. After mixing my first drink it turned out to be a nice tart lemon flavor. It was very satisfying. After about twenty minutes I still wasn't feeling that "it's working sensation." This was a must for me. (Well it used to be.) Once I hit the gym I felt amazing and unstoppable. That it's not working feeling was no longer in my mind and all I could think of was this better not end. This changed my impression from unimpressed to OMG mind and muscle what have you created. Two thumbs way up!

The flavor of wyked 3.0 is a nice sweet and tart lemon. While the package does not specify a flavor it is lemon. Maybe like a little lemon lime-y. I could drink this as an all day drink or on a hot summer day to cool off. 9/10

Mixability was not an issue. One full scoop In 8 oz of water mixed so easily and with very little residue. Even with 4grams creatine per scoop there was little effort required for mixing and little residue left over. 9/10

Power: I don't think this is a typical review category but it is now. Wyked gave me an intense power in the gym. 1 scoop was an amazing pick me up and push me through a workout. 1.5 scoops was the sweet spot. Pushed me through workouts and over the limits on several exercises. 2 scoops should come with a warning. The exercise on 2 scoops is not only euphoric but mind blowing, vein shattering, and monster creating. 2 scoops created a blind monster who only wants to lift as much weight as possible and for as long as physically able, which since you're on wyked is a long long time. 11/10

I am more than impressed with wyked. Although the "it's working" feeling is absent once you hit the gym you know it's working. Thanks again mind and muscle , wanted, marms, and double s for this. You have created a mind and muscle believer, and follower.

Last edited:
blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just got my first serving mixed up. Sneaking in a quick light shoulder pump.

Mixability : this is probably one of the best mixing pwo I have had. I mixed one level scoop with roughly 10-11 oz of water. It mixed with ease. Although I used a shaker cup I didn't shake it. I just swirled it. It mixed real clean. After I finished the serving there was very little residue left in the cup. In my experience there's always a good bit of stuff and chunks left that require more water to finish off.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450553975.221466.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450554006.837273.jpg

Taste: this actually tasted really good. It tasted clean. I know that's not really a good way to describe it but it did. It has, to me, the taste of a lemon lime drink. It's not overpowering though. There is still a slight chalky taste to it. But with 4g creatine what do you expect. I liked the flavor. Went down really smooth. Didn't burn, mess up my stomach, give me the burps, or make me wanna gag.

Now to wait for my lift.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super strong first posts my brother :)
I'm in this bish!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had a quick workout. Lot of lightweight high rep shoulder stuff. For some reason I've been having a lot of pain in the front part of my left shoulder. Doing shoulder presses hurt a lot. Even with just 35lb db.

My initial impression is extremely positive. I think this could turn into my go to pwo. I won't know for sure until my morning lifts. Well see how it goes getting up at 5. I had a really good pump and real good drive. My veins were super pumped. Looked like a 3D road map. Lol.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450567173.049265.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450567185.035858.jpg

So far I'm impressed. I couldn't wait for a real lift to test. I had to go immediately. Monday is chest and back. I'll get a good lift and real good idea on Monday. I guess I have to wait.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What a great start and excellent assessment

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The plan for this log is cut and harden. I'm gonna run a mass cycle in January. So until then it's the cutting board for me.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to throw these up here. The contents of wyked compared to c4. Also the solubility of one scoop of c4. Notice all of the residual left in the shaker from the c4.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450634415.170664.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450634430.243342.jpg

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One scoop, ten ounces water. Stirred and downed. Off to the gym. Chest and back. Real test to follow.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I have to say. That was a pretty good workout. I always hit it harder when I get a new pwo. I flew through the workout. But that was the plan. Very little rest and I kept my heart rate up. Only extended rest was on my sumos. I had a really good workout.
Only negative so far is I didn't feel the initial drive I long for in a pwo. I like feeling my heart start pumping and my eyes getting wide. Like my whole body is finally waking up. The pump I got I did feel through out my entire body. I could feel heating radiating from everywhere on me.

Flat bench (timed 45 sec rest)
135x2x10
225x5
225x5
225x5
225x3
225x5

Decline hammer strength / ab machine
45x10 / 120x15
90x10 / 100x20
90x8 (pauses) / 100x10 (side seat)

Cable flyes / dips
80x15 / bwx12
95x12 / 15
80x15 (pauses) / 12
80x12 / 8

Lat pull downs
100x15
110x15
120x12
120x10

Laying Rear delt iso
50x15
65x15
50x12
50x10 (pauses)

Sumo deads
135x10
225x2x10
315x5
405x5

Decline abs on stool ( no rest between drops)
Level 4 x 20
Level 5 x 20
Level 6x 20
Level 7 x 20
Level 8 x 14

So far I really like it.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Had a surprisingly good nights rest last night. Overslept this morning getting up at 515. Took a little more rounded scoop this morn. Off to the gym for a legs and bis workout.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Had a fantastic lift. This definitely has the power to drive an early morning workout. I feel nauseous and exhausted. What a grand morning did a good bit of legs and a little arms.

Leg curl
30x3x10 each leg

Squats ( full seated stop)
135x10
225x5
315x3x5
315x5 (regular squat)

Walking lunges
90bb length of gym x2

Leg extensions
25x3x10

Standing cable curls
30x2x20
50x2x15

Seated curls
30x3x10 (different style each set)

Decline abs on bench
Level 1 (steepest incline) x20
Level 2 x18
Level 3 x 20
Level 4 x18
Level 5 x 14
Level 6 x 10

(Here's the bench I use. It's on level 4 in the picture.)

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450786832.280986.jpg

Hanging leg sweeps (wheel of fortunes)
Trying to embed a video.
http://youtu.be/x8XfNPxDjf4

Overall I had an amazing workout. I feel fantastic. Extremely tired now. But fantastic.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those leg sweeps! Rock hard abs! Nice job!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I did a few just for the video. I do 2-3 sets until my abs starting cramping and I feel like passing out. It's was a good morning.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gaw dang, i always do hanging knee ins but never tried those. Have to put those in queue

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like the full sweeps because it feels like it hits my whole core. What's real gruesome is stopping halfway so your legs are horizontal then going back. So it would be (using a clock face) 9 - 12- 3 and back.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I like the full sweeps because it feels like it hits my whole core. What's real gruesome is stopping halfway so your legs are horizontal then going back. So it would be (using a clock face) 9 - 12- 3 and back.
Whats your count as in 3 up 3 down pause or hold at all?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Damn bro those ab things while hanging are nice! !!!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never timed it. It's mostly an explosive up and a slow down. Full stop at bottom so there is no swinging. Well not explosive but a quick control up and slow control down.
When I get half way up I lift my butt so that my back starts to become parallel with the floor then finish the twist. I think I'm conveying that right. It's like laying on the floor on your back with your legs straight up then lowering to each side. Except you're hanging.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
You try them? You had a pretty intense ab routine today.
Ive done similar with knees bent never anything like you did . I actually killed my midsection so bad i cant move . I jist never got fatigued from the workout thanks to wyked !

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Try them tomorrow. Good lower ab/oblique routine.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks wyked 3.0 for making me believe that walking lunges are good for me. My glutes are so sore.

At the gym. Shoulders and tris.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thanks wyked 3.0 for making me believe that walking lunges are good for me. My glutes are so sore.

At the gym. Shoulders and tris.
It is the best way to burn your ass off.
Now i need a good oblique exercise that doesn't stress the lower lumbar so much.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Had a good lift again today. Got nearly 6 hours of sleep too!

Seated raises
10x15
Standing front raises
15x15

Seated shoulder press
56x3x15

Cable side raises / upright row
30x15 / smith bar x20
20x15 / 45x20
20x12 / 65x10
20x15 / 95x 8

Straight bar tri press down / upright row
50x20 / 65x10
70x20 / 65x10
90x20 / 65x10
110x12 / 65x10
130x8 / 65x8

Incline tri extension
90x4x8-12reps ( forgot to count. Just went til it Hurt.)

Also threw in some abs but I was pretty sore from yesterday. Here's another variation to the twists I did yesterday.

http://youtu.be/gLEyF46Arx4

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's amazing. Lol.
Had some guy come up to me one day after doing a couple sets and ask how long it took me to get to be able to do that. I replied a long time. Lol. Couldn't really give a good answer. I gotta say it's one of my favorite moves now. Kills the back though.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
It's amazing. Lol.
Had some guy come up to me one day after doing a couple sets and ask how long it took me to get to be able to do that. I replied a long time. Lol. Couldn't really give a good answer. I gotta say it's one of my favorite moves now. Kills the back though.
Ever try Parkour ??

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Long time ago when I was in high school. Used to do free running through woods and stuff. Can't flip like some of those guys do though.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Long time ago when I was in high school. Used to do free running through woods and stuff. Can't flip like some of those guys do though.
Through the woods is a good idea . Gets you ready for real life situations.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That was a long time ago. If I run now it's on a treadmill while watching family guy. An episode will normally get me a little of 2 miles. I hate running. Don't do it often. I am doing a donut run this summer with my friend. It's a 5k and you have to eat like 2dozen donuts or something like that. He said donuts and I was in ;)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
That was a long time ago. If I run now it's on a treadmill while watching family guy. An episode will normally get me a little of 2 miles. I hate running. Don't do it often. I am doing a donut run this summer with my friend. It's a 5k and you have to eat like 2dozen donuts or something like that. He said donuts and I was in ;)
Haha you better at least place top 50 lol ... get all glazed ones you will b full of energy.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well that means I'm actually gonna have to run. Lol. If it was a race to eat a dozen glazed donuts. I'd be at the top of the podium on that bish!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Well that means I'm actually gonna have to run. Lol. If it was a race to eat a dozen glazed donuts. I'd be at the top of the podium on that bish!

That's nuts man . How you like the wyked so far ? Im in love wit it.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really really enjoying it. It may be my new favorite pwo.

Got up at 455 this morning. Was up most of the night. Remember looking at the clock at midnight thinking "ugh!!!" Then a big storm rolled through and I had to get up and close the windows. That's right. I said close the windows. It was 70 degrees here last night. Lol. Geeze Louise.

Big rounded scoop down the hatch. Getting ready for chest and bis.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Really really enjoying it. It may be my new favorite pwo.

Got up at 455 this morning. Was up most of the night. Remember looking at the clock at midnight thinking "ugh!!!" Then a big storm rolled through and I had to get up and close the windows. That's right. I said close the windows. It was 70 degrees here last night. Lol. Geeze Louise.

Big rounded scoop down the hatch. Getting ready for chest and bis.
Nice . I woke up around 5 as well . Not muc to do this early so ill go back to bed. To early to workout for me.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If I don't lift early I don't get to lift. And the gym is closed tomorrow. Some holiday or something.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chest this morning. Crushed it. No rest between sets. Everything was burning. But when I started on my arms I had nothing left in the tank. Fatigue from no sleep kicked in and I only did a few sets before I called it a day and went and sat in the sauna. Just nothing left.

Flat bench
135x2x10
225x1
235x5x5

Incline db / cable flyes (no rest between sets)
55x15 / 65x18
55x10 / 65x15
55x8 / 65x12
55x6 / 65x8

Decline hammer strength / ab machine
45x15 / 80x20
45x15 / 80x20
45x12 / 80x14
45x7 / 80x10

Standing cable curls / preacher machine
40x20 / 20x20
40x18 / 20x18
50x 12 / 20x10 (single arm)
50x6 / 20x8 (single arm)

Sit ups
Wheel of fortunes 2sets
Half wheels 1set

Wyked once again carried me through an amazing chest workout. But was not quite strong enough to run me on very little sleep.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I like 3pm 7pm or 10pm for lifts . early morning is cardio heaven

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So over on hulk's thread we have been granted permission to run two scoops. Monday's workout will be two scoops strong.