Keeping Nutrition on Track with Slinmax

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Performax Labs - Slinmax Log

Happy Holidays AM! The holiday season has quickly arrived, and everyone is looking to make some gains and pack on some size before the spring time. The holiday season comes with many events and temptations to fall of your diet and eat extra. But luckily, AntM1564 and cubsfan815 were kind enough to send me out a bottle of Slinmax to help keep me gaining the right kind of weight.

Slinmax Writeup:

SlinMax is definitely not your average muscle builder and is unique in its ability to work with the most anabolic hormone in your body, Insulin. SlinMax works as an insulin mimetic while also boosting insulin production and increasing insulin sensitivity. Insulin is high synergistic with Androgens, Growth Hormone, IGF and other hormones that effect muscle growth and through this synergism SlinMax can have extremely impressive effects on muscle growth, size, vascularity and even weight loss!

I'm very excited to have the opportunity to log this product. Here's my current stats and goals for my log with Slinmax:

Height: 6'-2"
Weight: 188
Bodyfat: ~8-9%
Training: 5-6 days per week, body part split

Goals: My focus during the next few months will be a recomp/bulk. I am focusing on staying lean and working on bringing up some of my weaker body parts. I will be running a carb cycling diet and focusing on higher volume training. My goal is to gain about .5 - 1 pound per week while keeping my body fat in check. I feel that Slinmax will be a great supplement to utilize on my moderate and high carb days, and it will put the carbs I eat to good use. I also feel that Slinmax will be a great supplement to add in for family gatherings and holiday parties where I know my diet may not be 100% on point.

Since this product is more geared toward nutrition and diet, I will be focused more on logging what I eat. I will update on my workouts, but I will elaborate more on carb intake and how I look/feel each day during the week. I also plan to experiment with dosing Slinmax pre-bed, as I have enjoyed taking other GDA supplements pre-bed.

Thanks for checking out my log and enjoy following along!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
First Impressions

I took my first 2 caps of Slinmax this morning before a carb meal, about 80g of carbs. Today is my high carb day, so I was ready to put Slinmax to the test.

Typically, on my higher carb days, I feel bloated and fluffy. The way carbs sit in my stomach give me that "blah" feeling and I don't enjoy it. I was pleasantly surprised after eating breakfast this morning. I dosed 2 caps of Slinmax about 20 minutes before I ate, and it made a world of difference. I didnt get that full gut bloated feeling, but instead I felt that my body was able to break down the meal better. This left me feeling much better. I was full after my meal, but I didn't feel like I had overeaten. For my first time taking Slinmax, I was definitely impressed.

About two hours after this meal, I hit the gym. This is where Slinmax really became noticable for me. I am not taking any pump/volumizer preworkout products now, so I was able to attribute my pump directly to Slinmax and my preworkout meal. I got a great pump during training and I felt great throughout my workout. Sometimes my high carb days have me feeling sluggish and crappy, but Slinmax really helped to reduce these feelings and I felt great.

I will be dosing one cap pre-bed tonight to see if it helps my sleep at all. But so far, I am enjoying Slinmax. Noticeable effect on my high carb meal this morning, and I still am feeling good muscle fullness and no bloating

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First Impressions

I took my first 2 caps of Slinmax this morning before a carb meal, about 80g of carbs. Today is my high carb day, so I was ready to put Slinmax to the test.

Typically, on my higher carb days, I feel bloated and fluffy. The way carbs sit in my stomach give me that "blah" feeling and I don't enjoy it. I was pleasantly surprised after eating breakfast this morning. I dosed 2 caps of Slinmax about 20 minutes before I ate, and it made a world of difference. I didnt get that full gut bloated feeling, but instead I felt that my body was able to break down the meal better. This left me feeling much better. I was full after my meal, but I didn't feel like I had overeaten. For my first time taking Slinmax, I was definitely impressed.

About two hours after this meal, I hit the gym. This is where Slinmax really became noticable for me. I am not taking any pump/volumizer preworkout products now, so I was able to attribute my pump directly to Slinmax and my preworkout meal. I got a great pump during training and I felt great throughout my workout. Sometimes my high carb days have me feeling sluggish and crappy, but Slinmax really helped to reduce these feelings and I felt great.

I will be dosing one cap pre-bed tonight to see if it helps my sleep at all. But so far, I am enjoying Slinmax. Noticeable effect on my high carb meal this morning, and I still am feeling good muscle fullness and no bloating
Sounds great so far! I can't comment on a single cap pre bed, but two really do help my sleep. I wouldn't dose it like that unless you're making 10k a day though. Could get really expensive.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great so far! I can't comment on a single cap pre bed, but two really do help my sleep. I wouldn't dose it like that unless you're making 10k a day though. Could get really expensive.
Yeah I agree, dosing pre-bed wasn't anything phenomenal. I slept well, but nothing earth shattering. However I did wake up looking lean and feeling tight, but I don't want to be using up my Slinmax for those reasons.

Weekend Recap

I really enjoyed the way I felt after my high carb day with Slinmax. I woke up the next day feeling lean, and my muscles felt fuller than usual. It was a great feeling. I also didn't feel bloated or watery at all, which happens to me after some high carb days.

Sunday is typically my low/no carb day, but I decided to throw in an extra training session because I know my schedule will be off this week with the holiday I had an excellent chest day and got a great pump during my workout. I really felt great muscle fullness during my workout and all day after.

Sunday I kept carbs around 150g, which is a moderate amount for me. I used Slinmax before two of my carb meals, dosing 2 caps before each meal. I really like how I feel during and after my meals. I don't get that overly full feeling, and I am not bloated at all! I really feel that Slinmax is helping me process carbs and I have been feeling leaner, fuller, and tighter these past few days while eating more carbs than I normally do.

Monday

Today is my high carb day. I dosed 2 caps pre-breakfast and had about 80g carbs. I feel like my body handled the carbs very well - no crash or drowsiness at work, and I feel great. I will be dosing 2 more caps with my second higher carb meal later today, and I will report back on my leg training tonight or tomorrow. So far I am very impressed with Slinmax. Handling carbs incredibly well, which is not common for me. Digestion and everything has been great too. Slinmax is treating me VERY well so far!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe you'll get a nice food pump with that larger carb meal later!

If you really wanted something for pre bed to help with sleeping and wake up feeling tight, you could always buy bulk Na-r-ala. But once again, not worth the cost if that's what you'll use it for.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
If you really wanted something for pre bed to help with sleeping and wake up feeling tight, you could always buy bulk Na-r-ala. But once again, not worth the cost if that's what you'll use it for.
Yeah exactly, the price of Na-R-Ala isn't worth the benefits pre-bed either haha. I read a few threads a few years back about people using GDA's pre-bed so I figured it was worth the experiment.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
My training yesterday was amazing. I had that "one more rep" feeling on a lot of my heavy sets, which was great. There's those times where you get to your goal number of reps, but you just feel so on point and strong that you keep pushing. I feel that Slinmax before my carb meal really helped me to have extra muscle glycogen to push out some extra reps. I felt great.

I've been noticing great muscle fullness all throughout the day with Slinmax so far. My forarms are definitely more vascular and I feel like I just have a leaner thicker look all around. I'm really liking the effects Slinmax is having on me so far.

Today is a moderate carb day. I dosed 2 caps before my only starchy meal of the day, and I felt no bloating or any type of drowsiness that I sometimes get when I eat carbs. I definitely feel that Slinmax has been helping with my digestion and utilization of carbs so far, its a great feeling

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome so far! I agree with the digestion portion. Sometimes if my meal is only moderate in carbs, I still feel super hungry after a two cap dose pre meal.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Awesome so far! I agree with the digestion portion. Sometimes if my meal is only moderate in carbs, I still feel super hungry after a two cap dose pre meal.
Yeah I am noticing the same thing with moderate carb meals. I'm finding that if I take 2 caps and don't eat more than 50-60g of carbs I'm still hungry hahah. I'll be knocking the dose down to 1 cap on moderate carb meals. Its very interested though, because normally 40-50g of carbs has me feeling very full. And typical high carb days with meals containing 60g+ of carbs have me feeling bloated and full. Its incredible to see how Slinmax is having an impact on how I feel after my meals.

Today is normally my rest/no carb day. But since I won't be lifting on Christmas day I decided to keep the carbs at a moderate level. I'll be experimenting with dosing 1 cap before my two moderate carb meals today and see how it treats me. Loving the all day pump, vascularity, and fullness from Slinmax!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Home from an awesome weekend with my family. Ate a TON of food and got some great training in. I have a lot to update on, so here we go!

I did a pretty good job at keeping my macros in check, but that's always expected on Christmas Eve/Christmas day. I ate pretty light thoughout the day on Christmas Eve in preparation for a big dinner. I popped two caps of Slinmax before dinner and ate big! T-bone steaks, roasted potatoes, wild rice, and asparagus. Slinmax allowed me to eat a nice sized meal without feeling bloated or sluggish at all. Instead of being bloated, I just got crazy vascular, it was awesome. The veins in my arms made it look like I had just finished an arm workout haha.

Onto Christmas day, kicked off the morning with yogurt parfaits. Fresh fruit, granola, and yogurt. Carbs carbs carbs! I took 2 caps of Slinmax before this meal, and got some INSANE vascularity. I felt like the hulk opening gifts after we ate breakfast, it was a great feeling. I really like that I dont get a crash or blood sugar low after meals like I usually do. There's no crash or drowsiness at all when I take Slinmax before a carb meal. Its very beneficial when I'm at work, but its also nice to have a consistent level of energy and wellbeing every day.

I took another 2 caps before Christmas dinner, which ended up being a smaller meal. Slinmax almost backfired on me with this meal because I was ready to eat big, and Slinmax made me feel hungry after the plates were cleared. This scenario played into an overconsuption of delicious chritsmas cookies, which was glorious. Homemade christmas cookies are unbeatable!

As far as my workouts go, I wasn't able to train on Christmas day. I got into the gym Saturday and had an incredible arm workout. I felt full and strong, and my vascularity was crazy. I could feel the extra carbs from the day before and I was able to move some heavy weights. I ended up hitting some heavy front squats at the end of my workout because I felt so damn good. 225 front squats felt lighter than ever, so I hit a few higher rep sets and tried to push myself past my normal rep ranges. Usually when I overdo it with carbs I feel strong in the gym, but sluggish and bloated. With Slinmax I get the same strength, but my stomach feels amazing and I don't get that slow bogged down feeling, the difference is day and night.

I feel that Slinmax really helped to utilize the extra calories and carbs from these holiday meals. I got home today and I'm only up 1.5 pounds from Thursday, which is FAR less than I had expected. Tomorrow morning will be a better assessment for a weigh in, but Slinmax definitely helped me use those extra carbs to crush some awesome workouts this weekend.

I hope everyone had a great holiday!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great update, glad you are seeing same effects most of the others are. We made so many homemade cookies, oreo balls, peanut butter M&M balls, etc. I am over it, it was fun, but cleanup is always a pain!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Great update, glad you are seeing same effects most of the others are. We made so many homemade cookies, oreo balls, peanut butter M&M balls, etc. I am over it, it was fun, but cleanup is always a pain!
Thanks brother! Yeah, Slinmax worked wonders for the big carb meals over the holiday. It was very nice to not feel like complete crap after eating so much hahah.

Damn that sounds amazing! I'm usually not a big sweets fan, but Christmas cookies and homemade desserts are just too good! Can't pass em up. I'm glad you had a good holiday though man!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Finally back on track with my diet and training. The holiday was great, but it feels good to be back on the grind.

Monday: Legs

Jumped right back into my carb cycling diet and had a great day training yesterday. I used 2 servings of Slinmax at my larger carb meals, and I had an incredible workout. I really felt strong during my heavy sets and I could feel the pump and fullness throughout my entire workout. I am really enjoying how I feel throughout the day while taking Slinmax. My blood sugar seems to stay very stable and there are no highs or lows throughout the day. This helps me stay productive at work and I just feel better all together.

Got in about 250g carbs total. Taking two caps of Slinmax before high carb meals works wonders. I feel like I look fuller and more vascular, but not the least bit bloated. I'm still up a pound or two from the holiday, but its very minimal. If anything, I feel that I look leaner, which is awesome!

Tuesday: Delts, Traps, and Triceps

Today is my moderate carb day. Took 2 caps of Slinmax before breakfast and I've felt great all day. No crashing, no bloating, no hunger. I'm excited to train after work and get a solid shoulder and tricep workout in. Having a higher carb breakfast and pre-workout meal with Slinmax has really been helping me feel strong in the gym. I don't fatigue as quickly and I am able to keep pushing myself. We'll see how it goes!

How was every's holiday weekend? Curious to see if anyone else enjoyed some of their favorite holiday foods!

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
In for my boy Johnny P!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome log so far! Looks like your noticing all the normal effects that SlinMax produces, less bloating, better digestion, great fullness, vascularity and pumps! Happy to hear its working perfectly for you!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Awesome log so far! Looks like your noticing all the normal effects that SlinMax produces, less bloating, better digestion, great fullness, vascularity and pumps! Happy to hear its working perfectly for you!
Working very well for me! Saved my life during the holiday this past weekend. I feel a little behind, but much better off than I would have without Slinmax. Loving this product so far!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday: Rest Day/Low Carb Day

Nothing much to report from yesterday. Woke up early and hit the gym for some low intensity cardio to kick off my day. Took 1 capsule of Slinmax before breakfast which consisted of 30g carbs. This was my only carb meal of the day. I felt pretty good throughout the day, no reports on how Slinmax impacted me though since I wasn't eating many carbs.

Thursday: Check and Back

High carb day to end 2015! Woke up and had a nice breakfast, made some protein pancakes. I took 2 caps of Slinmax before my meal, which was 60-70g of carbs. Hit the weights about 1.5 hours later and I felt amazing. My lifts felt solid and I had a wicked pump. I noticed that with taking Slinmax and a carb heavy breakfast that I was sweating like a beast during my training. I was focused and I felt like my breakfast was transformed directly into gains haha. It was a great last workout to end an incredible year.

Post workout I had about 80g carbs, no Slinmax. I don't feel that dosing it post workout is necessary since the body is primed for nutrient uptake at this time. About 2-3 hours later I took another 2 caps of Slinmax and had a nice big late lunch. Chicken, sweet potatoes, and broccoli - full on bro meal. Tasted delicious. I enjoy sweet potatoes because I feel that I digest them well, and with Slinmax I feel even better. I get great vascularity after these higher carb meals and my muscles feel thick and full. I notice it especially in my arms which is always nice.

I'll be taking 2 caps with my for New Years Eve festivites tonight. Not sure what the party spread will bring, but its always nice to walk into a party setting prepared to eat. I like the feeling of knowing that Slinmax will help manage my food intake and allow my body to use the nutrients for recovery. I'm hoping to get some tasty carbs in and get some freaky looking vascularity. When the veins are poppin', the panties will be droppin' ;)

I hope everyone enjoys New Years Eve! Stay safe and enjoy everyone!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
New Years Weekend Update

Happy New Year to everyone following along! Hope everyone had a fun and safe night.

NYE Party Time: Slinmax came in CLUTCH for me on New Years Eve. There was a ton of food and I had plenty of macros saved to enjoy myself. Took two caps and enjoyed myself. I probably went over on my calories, but its once a year - I wasn't too concerned.

I really like how I feel during and after eating larger meals with Slinmax. When I eat at parties or I overeat I usually feel like a whale. With Slinmax its far different. I felt like I could have taken my shirt off at the New Years party and felt lean and full, which is NEVER the case for me when I overeat.

I think that Slinmax adds another dimension of benefit that's beyond nutrient partitioning - confidence. I don't ever feel fat or bloated, which really translates into how I interact with others in a social setting. Its a weird benefit, but I love the way it feels.

New Years Day: I was out quite late New Years Eve, slept in and woke up ready to train on Friday. Had one of the best workouts in a while on Friday, hit legs and delts. Slinmax really helped my body utilize the extra food from the NYE party and I CRUSHED my workout. My quads were pumped, thick, and full and I was able to move some heavy weight. The weights moved easily and I felt incredible. Best part of all was that I still looked shredded and I felt lean!

Body Comp./Weight Update: I was only up about a pound after New Years, but I am actually LIGHTER today than I was Thursday morning. I am in love with Slinmax so far. The pumps are great, the fullness is real, and I am getting leaner! Today I feel tight, lean, and defined. Slinmax really helped negate some of the effects of overeating this holiday season.

Definitely a big fan of Slinmax so far. I like the way I feel during and after my meals. My workouts have been intense and I've felt amazing the entire time using this product. I feel that I look tighter and leaner than I did a few weeks ago, which is very surprising and unexpected considering the holiday season.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you respond very well to SlinMax, awesome. Hopefully you're signed up on some of the sponsored sites here. I think Nutriverse right now has a 20% coupon off our line if your need more ;)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you respond very well to SlinMax, awesome. Hopefully you're signed up on some of the sponsored sites here. I think Nutriverse right now has a 20% coupon off our line if your need more ;)
Indeed! Happy New Year my man!

I saw their posts for 20% off, very tempting. I might have to pull the trigger since my bottle of Slinmax is running low :(

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Monday: High Carb Day

Today is my leg day, which comes with the high carb macro day. I was definitely excited to pack in some carbs, and since Slinmax has been helping me with staying lean, I decided to ramp up carbohydrate intake an extra 50g.

Started this morning with a cup of oats and a scoop of PES Vanilla protein. Popped 2 caps of Slinmax before I ate. During the meal I felt great, not overly full but definitely not hungry. Just a nice, full feeling. My muscles felt full and I felt recharged with glycogen after a low carb day Sunday. Got an incredible training session in.

I ended up hitting a 10 pound front squat PR, which I was very pleased with. My quads were super pumped and I was able to move some serious weight. Walking lunges had my legs feel like they were about to explode, but my big breakfast with Slinmax helped me to grind through it and get a great session in.

I had my post workout shake with some Honey Combs, because they're delicious. About an hour later I followed with another dose of 2 caps of Slinmax along with 1.5 cups of rice, 8oz ground turkey, and some broccoli. I was surprised by how vascular I looked after this meal. I feel that usually on leg day my forarms don't get that same pump and vascularity after high carb meals. That wasn't the case today. I felt like the hulk sitting at work, veins everywhere! I really liked the way I felt after eating such a large amount of carbs, and I feel that Slinmax allowed me to digest and utilize the calories well.

Just popped another 2 caps, and I'm about to tear up some tacos. Until tomorrow AM!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice man, gotta love those food pumps from SlinMax!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Tacos were delicious last night. Slinmax made it all the more easy to put down a few extra tacos :)

And yes, the food pumps are real! Today I was a moderate carb day, with my heavy carb meal being pre-workout. I took 2 caps before my pre-workout meal and ate about 60g of carbs. KILLED my shoulder workout and got an incredible pump.

Another observation I am seeing from Slinmax is faster recovery. I still get DOMS after my training, but I feel that the soreness sets in faster than usual, and I am feeling more recovered quicker. Its usually the 48-60 hour mark after training that I am the most sore, but while taking Slinmax my soreness has been setting in around the 24-36 hour mark more, and by the second day I am far more recovered than usual. I've been able to utilize the faster recovery time to increase my training frequency. Definitely a plus!

Tomorrow is low carb day, so I will not be dosing Slinmax at all. I'll be back on the grind Thursday, slamming carbs and getting pumped!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Good Morning everyone. So this morning I learned how effective Slinmax is and how much of an impact it can have on blood sugar. Unfortunately I learned the hard way hahah.

So today is my low carb day, but I decided to dose 2 caps of Slinmax before breakfast, which is the only carb meal for me today. I ate about 30g of carbs with breakfast and clearly it wasn't enough. I felt dizzy and completely out of it about an hour after eating, it was clear that Slinmax had dropped my blood sugar level and I felt awful. I ended up eating a few rice cakes to negate this feeling which seemed to help a lot. No more dosing Slinmax on my low carb days, what a mistake!

Anyone else have any issues with not eating enough carbs while taking Slinmax?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually get very shakey and dizzy if I pop 2 caps and don't eat. One day at work I was called into meeting last minute after taking 2 caps. Meeting took like hour and half. I hit nearest restaurant and devoured an order of cheese fries like my life depended on it.

Once the carbs hit I get nice warm feeling, headache goes away. It's crazy one logger could take 2, not eat, and never feel anything.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good Morning everyone. So this morning I learned how effective Slinmax is and how much of an impact it can have on blood sugar. Unfortunately I learned the hard way hahah.

So today is my low carb day, but I decided to dose 2 caps of Slinmax before breakfast, which is the only carb meal for me today. I ate about 30g of carbs with breakfast and clearly it wasn't enough. I felt dizzy and completely out of it about an hour after eating, it was clear that Slinmax had dropped my blood sugar level and I felt awful. I ended up eating a few rice cakes to negate this feeling which seemed to help a lot. No more dosing Slinmax on my low carb days, what a mistake!

Anyone else have any issues with not eating enough carbs while taking Slinmax?
I have never had that experience, but I never have from any GDA or bulk Na-r-ala. Maybe I do on a smaller scale, but nothing significant. Now you know if you want to use SlinMax on a low carb day or meal to only use one cap!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I have never had that experience, but I never have from any GDA or bulk Na-r-ala. Maybe I do on a smaller scale, but nothing significant. Now you know if you want to use SlinMax on a low carb day or meal to only use one cap!
Yeah now I know haha. Crazy how powerful this stuff is!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thursday Update:

Had a moderate carb day yesterday. I've been slowly increasing my carbs on my moderate and high carb days and been getting great results. I actually feel leaner when I take in more carbs with Slinmax, its fantastic. My 'moderate' carb day was about 200g of carbs. I took 2 caps of Slinmax 15 minutes before my preworkout meal, and ate about 70g carbs. Had an incredible back workout and got a great pump.

My dinner was my other higher carb meal, which was about 2 hours post workout. I didn't feel bloated at all, but my skin felt tight and my muscles felt full. Really enjoying the benefits of Slinmax.

Friday:

Today is a high carb day. I started today off with a nice big breakfast - 2 eggs, 4 egg whites, turkey breast, peppers, and potatoes. I normally don't eat such a big breakfast because it makes me drowsy sitting at work. Not an issue at all today though, I feel great. Slinmax works wonders with aiding in digestion and using the carbs and calories for energy. My blood sugar has stayed very balanced and there are no signs of me crashing or feeling sluggish at all.

Body Comp Update:

Since last week, I am up 1.5 pounds. This is a little faster than I wanted to be gaining, but I honestly feel leaner than I did last week. My abs look tighter and my shoulders and arms look more vascular. I know 1.5 pounds isn't anything extreme, but I feel great. Slinmax has been turning food into gains. I look and feel better while having the ability to eat more carbs and more calories.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice update. Wish I had time in morning to cook like that, sounds delicious.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
john.patterson your absolutely killing it with SLINMAX . I look forward to running this after reading your log thoroughly. Amazing progress and congrats on the PR !!! Subbed !

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
john.patterson your absolutely killing it with SLINMAX . I look forward to running this after reading your log thoroughly. Amazing progress and congrats on the PR !!! Subbed !
Thanks bro! I appreciate you reading through my log and for the kind words! Slinmax had been treating me very well, I'm a huge fan of this product.

Been running around all weekend and I've been super busy, so I'll give a weekend recap update this evening. Slinmax is coming in clutch for me though, especially on the weekends when my diet isn't as dialed in.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thanks bro! I appreciate you reading through my log and for the kind words! Slinmax had been treating me very well, I'm a huge fan of this product.

Been running around all weekend and I've been super busy, so I'll give a weekend recap update this evening. Slinmax is coming in clutch for me though, especially on the weekends when my diet isn't as dialed in.
Everything about this ^^^^ just made my back sweat !!! I cant wait . Ill be the crazy one and mix with HYPERMAX. Your welcome i like to read alot so this is a treasure trove of knowledge! Keep killin it! !

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
bighulksmash hypermax and slinmax stacked would be some serious pumps! Here's how the weekend went down.

Saturday: Arm Day

Slept in a bit and caught up on my sleep from a long work week. I took 2 caps before my breakfast and made some oatmeal protein pancakes. Its usually my go-to breakfast on the weekends when I have the time to make them, so delicious. I could tell that after eating, my training was going to be epic and my day would be on point. When you combine adequate sleep with a healthy delicious breakfast, the day can't go wrong!

KILLED my arm workout and had a wicked pump. Vascularity was through the roof and my forarms looked like roadmaps. It was a great training session and I felt like a monster. Followed up training with a shake and some oatmeal.

Since saturday was supposed to be a moderate carb day, I had planned on eating low carb for the rest of the day. But, that plan changed when I was invited out with some work friends Saturday night. Brought my trusty 2 caps of Slinmax and put them to great use, ate some chips and guac followed by some lasagna. I didn't overdo it, but definitely pushed the envelop on my carb intake for the day. No worries though - Slinmax kept me on track.

Sunday: Low/no carb day

Woke up this morning LIGHTER than I did Saturday. I feel like I'm defying the law of thermodynamics here. I ate more than planned and still managed to lose a pound on the scale. Looked tight, full, and lean upon waking. Insane!! I didn't dose any Slinmax today because its my low carb rest day. Just veggies and protein, but I didn't mind it at all. Prepped my meals for the work week and now I'm chillin watching some Netflix.

Overall it was a great weekend, and I'm glad I had Slinmax to keep my body in line and on track with my goals. Loving the nutrient partitioning effects of this product and I can tell my body is responding to carbs better since starting this log. Back on the grind tomorrow! Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
bighulksmash hypermax and slinmax stacked would be some serious pumps! Here's how the weekend went down.

Saturday: Arm Day

Slept in a bit and caught up on my sleep from a long work week. I took 2 caps before my breakfast and made some oatmeal protein pancakes. Its usually my go-to breakfast on the weekends when I have the time to make them, so delicious. I could tell that after eating, my training was going to be epic and my day would be on point. When you combine adequate sleep with a healthy delicious breakfast, the day can't go wrong!

KILLED my arm workout and had a wicked pump. Vascularity was through the roof and my forarms looked like roadmaps. It was a great training session and I felt like a monster. Followed up training with a shake and some oatmeal.

Since saturday was supposed to be a moderate carb day, I had planned on eating low carb for the rest of the day. But, that plan changed when I was invited out with some work friends Saturday night. Brought my trusty 2 caps of Slinmax and put them to great use, ate some chips and guac followed by some lasagna. I didn't overdo it, but definitely pushed the envelop on my carb intake for the day. No worries though - Slinmax kept me on track.

Sunday: Low/no carb day

Woke up this morning LIGHTER than I did Saturday. I feel like I'm defying the law of thermodynamics here. I ate more than planned and still managed to lose a pound on the scale. Looked tight, full, and lean upon waking. Insane!! I didn't dose any Slinmax today because its my low carb rest day. Just veggies and protein, but I didn't mind it at all. Prepped my meals for the work week and now I'm chillin watching some Netflix.

Overall it was a great weekend, and I'm glad I had Slinmax to keep my body in line and on track with my goals. Loving the nutrient partitioning effects of this product and I can tell my body is responding to carbs better since starting this log. Back on the grind tomorrow! Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!
Awesome job , I love how the slinmax is treating you! . I will be running hypermax and slinmax very soon I cant wait !!! Good choice on the amount of sleep it really makes a difference. Now that iam not on a mr.o cycle i can better utilize carbs as well no more bloat or bp scares .
KEEP KILLIN IT !!!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Add CreMax XT in there two with the Glycerol
The pump from that stack would be unreal haha. Slinmax by itsself is giving me great pumps!

Decided to bump up my carbs a little more on my high carb days since things have been going so well. Started off the day with 2 caps of Slinmax and 1.5 cups of oatmeal with protein powder. I can't remember the last time I ate this much oatmeal in one sitting, but I usually feel sick and bloated with eating 1 cup. 1.5 cups had me feeling full, but I didn't feel bloated at all. I love having the ability to eat more carbs and not suffer the negative side effects of water retention and bloating.

Lunch was chicken, green beans, and a half cup of jasmine rice - as bro as it gets. I took 1 cap of Slinmax with this meal to make sure I didn't get drowsy at work. I felt great and my body digested the meal very well. It was a perfect setup for a heavy leg day after work.

Leg day was phenomenal. I felt that the extra carbs throughout the day gave me extra strength and I had the ability to grind out a few extra reps. I enjoy the muscle fullness I get when I'm taking Slinmax. I can really connect with my muscle and get a great contraction. During my squats I felt crazy strong. Even squaring up for my heavier sets I felt on point. The weight felt light on my back and I was able to push myself to failure in every set. I had a great workout, and I'm definitely feeling some soreness today!

Tuesday: Moderate Carb Day

Today I'm sticking to my carb cycling plan with 75g less carbs than yesterday. I feel that I could keep my intake higher, but I'm going to stick to my carb cycling plan and follow by the book. I ate a low carb breakfast and I'm planning to dose 2 caps of Slinmax at dinner, which is a few hours post workout.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The pump from that stack would be unreal haha. Slinmax by itsself is giving me great pumps!

Decided to bump up my carbs a little more on my high carb days since things have been going so well. Started off the day with 2 caps of Slinmax and 1.5 cups of oatmeal with protein powder. I can't remember the last time I ate this much oatmeal in one sitting, but I usually feel sick and bloated with eating 1 cup. 1.5 cups had me feeling full, but I didn't feel bloated at all. I love having the ability to eat more carbs and not suffer the negative side effects of water retention and bloating.

Lunch was chicken, green beans, and a half cup of jasmine rice - as bro as it gets. I took 1 cap of Slinmax with this meal to make sure I didn't get drowsy at work. I felt great and my body digested the meal very well. It was a perfect setup for a heavy leg day after work.

Leg day was phenomenal. I felt that the extra carbs throughout the day gave me extra strength and I had the ability to grind out a few extra reps. I enjoy the muscle fullness I get when I'm taking Slinmax. I can really connect with my muscle and get a great contraction. During my squats I felt crazy strong. Even squaring up for my heavier sets I felt on point. The weight felt light on my back and I was able to push myself to failure in every set. I had a great workout, and I'm definitely feeling some soreness today!

Tuesday: Moderate Carb Day

Today I'm sticking to my carb cycling plan with 75g less carbs than yesterday. I feel that I could keep my intake higher, but I'm going to stick to my carb cycling plan and follow by the book. I ate a low carb breakfast and I'm planning to dose 2 caps of Slinmax at dinner, which is a few hours post workout.
WHat carb cycling plan do you follow?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
WHat carb cycling plan do you follow?
Its a carb cycling schedule I've set up for myself that follows my training program. Its nothing too scientific, but I definitely feel that it gives me the ability to stay lean year round while being able to add size and strength. My cycling is laid out like this:

Monday: High carb (power leg training)
Tuesday: Moderate carb (power/hypertrophy shoulders, traps, and triceps)
Wednesday: Low/no carb (active rest)
Thursday: High carb (power/hypertrophy chest and back training)
Friday: Moderate carb (hypertrophy leg training)
Saturday: Moderate carb (power/hypertrophy arms)
Sunday: Low/no carb (rest/active rest)

I'm really working to bring my leg development up, so I keep the frequency higher on legs and I keep the carbs higher on those training days too

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Its a carb cycling schedule I've set up for myself that follows my training program. Its nothing too scientific, but I definitely feel that it gives me the ability to stay lean year round while being able to add size and strength. My cycling is laid out like this:

Monday: High carb (power leg training)
Tuesday: Moderate carb (power/hypertrophy shoulders, traps, and triceps)
Wednesday: Low/no carb (active rest)
Thursday: High carb (power/hypertrophy chest and back training)
Friday: Moderate carb (hypertrophy leg training)
Saturday: Moderate carb (power/hypertrophy arms)
Sunday: Low/no carb (rest/active rest)

I'm really working to bring my leg development up, so I keep the frequency higher on legs and I keep the carbs higher on those training days too

Everything about this screams WIN !!!!! I love your plan on using carbs to best suit you ! "note to self , try johns carb plan"
How many SLINMAX do you take a day ?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Everything about this screams WIN !!!!! I love your plan on using carbs to best suit you ! "note to self , try johns carb plan"
How many SLINMAX do you take a day ?
Thanks brother. It's definitely an effective diet strategy. My protocol has been 4 caps on high carb days, 2-3 on moderate, and 1-2 on low. It depends on how many carbs per meal. My bottle is almost gone though unfortunately. Looks like tomorrow will be my last day :(

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thanks brother. It's definitely an effective diet strategy. My protocol has been 4 caps on high carb days, 2-3 on moderate, and 1-2 on low. It depends on how many carbs per meal. My bottle is almost gone though unfortunately. Looks like tomorrow will be my last day :(
Damn . I would love to see how this would turn out for 8 weeks . Iam going to run this with alphamax as kinda a double pct/recomp thing. You've done a great things here John .