OL UK Ghar1ne and squats {unsponsored}

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Saw Ghar1ne on sale and decided to pull the trigger and buy a bottle. Wanted to buy two but didn't really have the funds lol.
-Goal-
Nothing in specific really. Was kind of an impulse buy, but I really would like to see the benefits for complexion as my hands are crazy peeling lately with this weather. Not looking directly for strength or recovery gains, but if they come then I shall be happy!

-Dosage-
I am going to be taking 10mg / night for the first month, then 20mg/night for the following month.

-Program-
Focus on squat/bench/dead with pull ups as accessories every day. My program is not one from online, but from one of my classmates so it's not really a named program. It focuses on RPE and I have just finished the base strength cycle, so now comes more of a peaking portion.​

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
subbed, I'm planning on adding Ghar1ne to my staple products relatively soon here.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Initial Impressions
took my first 10mg dose right before going to sleep yesterday. During the night I woke up after what seems like every REM cycle but was easily able to fall back asleep. Woke up a little groggy today but feel very refreshed and good to go.
Dosage was 2.5hours post meal which I forgot to plan about.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Half week Update

the first two nights I had some pretty vivid dreams, and woke up a couple of times during the night. Also when waking I would feel groggy. yesterday and today (days 3/4) I seemed to sleep perfectly through the night with no interruptions and i was able to get up much easier without the grog. I even did an 8am workout (usually at 9:30am) without trouble. Skin is a bit more oily than usual but barely.

regdabyenoh

Awards
Half week Update

the first two nights I had some pretty vivid dreams, and woke up a couple of times during the night. Also when waking I would feel groggy. yesterday and today (days 3/4) I seemed to sleep perfectly through the night with no interruptions and i was able to get up much easier without the grog. I even did an 8am workout (usually at 9:30am) without trouble. Skin is a bit more oily than usual but barely.
Glad to hear the grog goes away as this was a worry for me, Other users report the same.

I ordered 2 bottles and going to stock up on more, MK 677 is very promising.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Glad to hear the grog goes away as this was a worry for me, Other users report the same.

I ordered 2 bottles and going to stock up on more, MK 677 is very promising.
i can definitely see how it would affect people who take 20/30mg dosages. 10mg gives me a normal amount of grog that's easy to get up with.

Skin is definitely clearing up lately which is perfect.

regdabyenoh

Awards
i can definitely see how it would affect people who take 20/30mg dosages. 10mg gives me a normal amount of grog that's easy to get up with.

Skin is definitely clearing up lately which is perfect.
Yeah seems like your getting the benifits now. Once I start I'm going to try and stay on 10mg for as long as it give me benifits, Well if i get any (fingers crossed)
Looking forward to your next update :) I think I will start a log too once I start.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
still going strong. Sleep is still good and everything. not sure when to notice it and bump up to 20mg, but I will try to ride a month at 10mg. Doesn't help that my body gets accustomed to drugs pretty fast lol.

No more groggyness at all

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to Hear this :)

I would try and ride out 10mg as long as possible if your still seeing benifits. Easier on the wallet too.
That is exactly what I'm doing. Been on for 4 months now, and still enjoying it.

Have 3 bottles in my closet too for the future:)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
So lately I have been having a lot of trouble falling asleep, usually taking an hour or more compared to a couple of minutes. I am going to attribute this to other factors as I have had a lot of my mind lately. Skin is not getting better, it's the same for now. Sleep is still deep with the grog occasionally happening. Only been on this for just about two weeks so I can't attribute anything big to it yet

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. What is your appetite like brother? Any changes to note?

regdabyenoh

Awards
So lately I have been having a lot of trouble falling asleep, usually taking an hour or more compared to a couple of minutes. I am going to attribute this to other factors as I have had a lot of my mind lately. Skin is not getting better, it's the same for now. Sleep is still deep with the grog occasionally happening. Only been on this for just about two weeks so I can't attribute anything big to it yet
Hope things improve for you Quads!

Tough when things are on your mind, You will pull through :)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Subbed. What is your appetite like brother? Any changes to note?
good lord does this make me super hungry after dosing. If I didn't dose at night I could feast lol. The last two days I've been feeling the hunger because I don't fall asleep in time. It's like my stomach would be a black hole, but I choose to just stay in bed. Normal daily appetite is the same though

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
good lord does this make me super hungry after dosing. If I didn't dose at night I could feast lol. The last two days I've been feeling the hunger because I don't fall asleep in time. It's like my stomach would be a black hole, but I choose to just stay in bed. Normal daily appetite is the same though
I'm right there with you man. I'm on day 13 at 10mg. I wake up so hungry!! But all my last cycle I was making a mean shake at 2-4 A.M.

Last night I stayed up after I took my pill and ended up making a massive bowl of cereal.

regdabyenoh

Awards
I'm right there with you man. I'm on day 13 at 10mg. I wake up so hungry!! But all my last cycle I was making a mean shake at 2-4 A.M.

Last night I stayed up after I took my pill and ended up making a massive bowl of cereal.
Sounds awesome for bulking, Might be a bit hard for guys cutting though. I never cut so it will be a good addition for me :)

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds awesome for bulking, Might be a bit hard for guys cutting though. I never cut so it will be a good addition for me :)
You there's so many combos for shakes that I make! Oh yeah it's been great for me. I drink one when I use the restroom or the baby wakes up.

regdabyenoh

Awards
You there's so many combos for shakes that I make! Oh yeah it's been great for me. I drink one when I use the restroom or the baby wakes up.
Haha love it, ah the babys awake I might as well pound a shake lol!

I can't say anything though because I wake up through the night and pound a Pint of whole milk a couple of times, Water doesn't satisfy the thirst :)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I am doing a slow cut at 100-500deficit while on this, it's not that bad

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
everythings the same right now. Not much has changed other than I actually get parasthesia, the tingling, in my arms when i am about to fall asleep so it's starting to kick in?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
everything going steady. Hair is starting to look richer and fuller but still falls out the same amount (easy to see with long hair).

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Just moved back into my dorm, sleepless nights with loud neighbors. New gym time is 6AM daily as that's the only time I have available. Time to put it to the real test!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
holding strong. Every effect other than sleep has seems to stay the same. Definitely enjoy the aspect of it a lot.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Keep those updates coming! Quietly following along here....

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Sorry for the lack of updates school got super busy as did repping. Still taking 10mg daily. Nothing new. Sleep is still there and my recovery is going really well! Lost a bit of fat so far too from a slight diet change but strength has increased

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I have to say, been taking 10mg every night since the start and everything is going smooth an amazing. No need for 20mg so I will just continue 10mg all the way through the bottle. Loving it so far! Definitely better sleep which helps me recover better and absolutely kill it in the gym the next day

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to say, been taking 10mg every night since the start and everything is going smooth an amazing. No need for 20mg so I will just continue 10mg all the way through the bottle. Loving it so far! Definitely better sleep which helps me recover better and absolutely kill it in the gym the next day
I was on ghar1ne for 6 months at 10mg. Absolutely love it.

Will use it again soon:)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I was on ghar1ne for 6 months at 10mg. Absolutely love it.

Will use it again soon:)
definitely. It's good and will run out in about a month for me. Great results in terms of sleep and that allows me to go harder in the gym. No real updates because everything is still going strong lol

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
is olympus labs going to rerelease ghar1ne?
Sorry to say the answer is "no"

EDIT: At least not as MK-677. However, I'll leave room for the possibility of a natty GH supp in the future

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
I thought it was very successful and still legal??? Why would they stop?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
about to finish off the bottle. Was amazing that it helped with sleep this much. Skin is clearer than when I started, did not have much appetite increase, but sleeping was definitely on point. Now to switch back to melatonin lol

bb333

Awards
  • Established
10 mg daily for 3 months, you can give as results?