Nicksox15 gets pumped to the Max and Stimul8ed!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey all, thanks to Finaflex and their reps for giving me a shot at logging this stack! I'm 33 years old, about 220 lbs. Usually do your typical 3/4 day lifting split but for the run up to my Jamaica trip have been working in some crossfit type workouts and such to switch things up a bit. Will be following the dosing on the bottles and hope this run to get down to the 210-212 range before it's all said and done. Coming off a great run with ABE where I leaned out a bit while actually going up to 220 from 215 ish so should be good!

First Day:
1/2 scoop Stimul8 4 tabs Max Pump

First off, taste is great for stimul8 and I've never had a problem with pills so all good on the dosing there! Took my 1/2 scoop and was on my way to the gym. Felt good energy before I even got to the gym and it carried throughout the workout. A good clean energy that really kept me motivated. I noticed a crazy pump in my triceps (chest day) and that is yet to go down (two hours later) Felt a slight, slight increase in temp, not as much as I hoped as I'm hoping to get a boost from the fat burning properties of this, but feel that when I bump to 3/4 or 1 scoop that will be perfect. So first day, so far so good!

Workout
5x12 Bench
3x12 Incline
3x12 BW chest dips
3 sets increasing weight/less reps no rest ladder high cable crossover
3 sets increasing weight/less reps no rest ladder low cable crossover

Cardio
50 wall balls
20 kettleball swings
1000m row All no rest in between.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In first!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
In want to see effects on others

turff49

turff49

Awards
I know what's coming!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A leg shoulder workout tomorrow morning? :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2
Bumped up to 3/4 scoop and was freaking wired! I had a phone call with a client right before leaving so just sipped on it during the call. By the end of it I was pacing around the house! Got to the gym about twenty mins after finishing and taking max pump and just did not want to stop. If I didn't have to leave to pick up my daughter I woulda just kept right on rolling. So great energy today, not much in the way of thermo, and good pump on the shoulders. Really helped me push through with the supersets.

Superset squats/ standing OHP
No rest between lifts, 1 min rest in between sets. 5x10 for each
Superset extension/lateral raises 3x10
Superset leg curls/front raises 3x10
Superset weighted calf raises/standing row 3x10

Finished up with some abs. Feeling good!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Legs and shoulders? That'll take a lot of energy. Good thing you had Stimul8...lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had times that I would sip on Stimul8 before leaving and my wife would start up wanting to talk. Talk about antsy...

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It did, I have really crappy knees, four surgeries, not much cartilage so I can't really go too heavy on legs. So I usually just knock them both out same day

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also of note, definitely got the BA tingles today

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I have taken it, got side tracked, and cleaned the entire house in record time lol

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3
Went with 3/4 scoop again today, felt good! I love that I can definitely feel the energy but it feels clean, if that makes sense. I don't feel cracked out, just good and amped up ready to go. Did back today and next to me doing deadlifts as well was a hotty, pulling 225 for reps. If only I wasn't married with children :)

Back Day
Deadlifts 4x10
Seated Rox 3x10
Wide Grip Pulldowns 3x10
Standing Tbar Row 3x10
reverse upper back flyes 3x10
Standing straight arm pulldowns 3x10

Finished up shooting hoops for ten minutes cardio. Shooting 3's and running in for every miss to lay up, then running to opposite end of court for same thing. Did about ten minutes and was smoked! Shot definitely started looking worse towards the end :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reading that cardio wore me out.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
in for the damage report.. looking like all hells breakin loose up in dis bish~

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rest day for this guy. Star wars tonight!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Star Wars? What's that?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Star Wars was freaking amazing. Can't recommend it enough. On with the workout today! Did a crossfit workout today, and holy hell Stimul8 had me sweating! In addition to the MaxPump my tri's and bi's were trembling they were so pumped afterwards. Working a 16 hour day tomorrow running camera for a basketball tourney so that will be my workout, lol. Will be skipping the Stimul8 before but taking the Max Pump

Workout "Cindy" Complete AMRAP in 15 minutes of 5 pullups, 10 pushups and 15 BW squats.
Finished 15 rounds with about a minute to spare. I'm spent!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna get those camera holding pumps!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's gonna be I think 8 games total. Long day but flies by

turff49

turff49

Awards
I'd suck doing that cardio. This white boy can't shoot so I'd be in running mode the entire time!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aight, back at it today after a crazy long day Saturday and a relaxing Sunday with the fam. Took close to a whole scoop today, and it definitely woke my dragging arse up! Had great energy throughout this workout, really didn't feel like stopping, so that's a great sign. Definitely got a good pump in both my chest and tri's even though no direct tri work.

Flat DB bench 3x12
Incline DB bench 3x10
DB pullovers bench 3x10
Hammer Strength dips 3x11
cable chest flyes 3x10
Hammer strength 21's chest 2 sets

Finished off with two sets of 20 KB swings immediately followed by farmers walks with KB's then 10 mins shooting hoops.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, doing all the chest builders in there today.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nick what are you look at for rest periods ... great workout

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
This guy's gonna pass me in the gains department if he keeps this up.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nick what are you look at for rest periods ... great workout
I keep my rest periods pretty short, a minute or under. I don't have a ton of time for the gym so I try to get as much in as I can! Also after four knee surgeries and a shoulder surgery I for the most part don't go super heavy, keep the weight manageable. But you best believe I'm always struggling for that last rep :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the late update, crazy day! Didn't have much time for the gym today so crammed as much in as I could. 3/4 scoop and 4 caps had me going great! Felt a great sweat today from the Stimul8 and great energy. One thing to note, I haven't crashed once since taking this. That is awesome for how much energy I get from it!

Superset Squats and standing BB overhead press 5x10
front and lateral raises DB 3x10 SS with wall ball squats 3x20
standing shoulder rows 3x10
superset 15 box jumps with DB standing OHP 3x10

finished up with some ab stuff, like I said, didn't have much time between work and getting the lil one from 2 year old school, lol.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Felt a great sweat today from the Stimul8 and great energy. One thing to note, I haven't crashed once since taking this. That is awesome for how much energy I get from it!
One of it's perks... transparent transition back off it :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That formulation is pretty much spot on for consistent energy without a crash.

Considering how strong stimul8 is it's amazing there is none.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I still use half an rtd .. not that I don't like more... its just I don't NEED moar. plus I want that ability to juice up any given lift sesh with an extra pull on the left overs. also I hate when I go too far and you get that over run feeling in the middle of a sesh and its like you keep yawning and and sweating and not really interested..

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Sorry for the late update, crazy day! Didn't have much time for the gym today so crammed as much in as I could. 3/4 scoop and 4 caps had me going great! Felt a great sweat today from the Stimul8 and great energy. One thing to note, I haven't crashed once since taking this. That is awesome for how much energy I get from it!

Superset Squats and standing BB overhead press 5x10
front and lateral raises DB 3x10 SS with wall ball squats 3x20
standing shoulder rows 3x10
superset 15 box jumps with DB standing OHP 3x10

finished up with some ab stuff, like I said, didn't have much time between work and getting the lil one from 2 year old school, lol.
Your doing great for a guy with no time keep it up . Welcome to gainzville

turff49

turff49

Awards
I still use half an rtd .. not that I don't like more... its just I don't NEED moar. plus I want that ability to juice up any given lift sesh with an extra pull on the left overs. also I hate when I go too far and you get that over run feeling in the middle of a sesh and its like you keep yawning and and sweating and not really interested..
Hate when this happens! And lord knows it's happened waaaaaay too many times in the past...

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hate when this happens! And lord knows it's happened waaaaaay too many times in the past...
It'll give you the meat sweats...

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gym was packed today! Tis the season I spose. Did another 3/4 scoop today along with my 4 max pump and had a good sweaty workout! Seriously felt the thermo today which hasn't been as prevelant the first few times

Deadlifts 5x10
pullups til failure
seated row 3x12
pullups til failure
standing back pulldowns 3x10
pullups til failure
back flyes 3x10
pullups til failure

Boom!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Boom!

Oh, no. I hope it's a ghost town tomorrow. Maybe I should swing by late tonight and put a closed sign in the entrance...

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldnt imagine it will be busy tomorrow... although i will be working out ;)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldnt imagine it will be busy tomorrow... although i will be working out ;)
Better not be. I'm about to slam some Stimul8...