Awards
And here we go!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to support another older lifter and a great company! Rock this B!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Yep, always have to support the over 50 crowd! Nice stats too ~8% is hard to maintain at 50!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Yep, always have to support the over 50 crowd! Nice stats too ~8% is hard to maintain at 50!
Quick update for you all 8 % pretty easy to maintain run a K9 and have for 15 years now with my 3rd girl now a 3 year old Maligator. Gotta stay lean to keep up with my girl. Also run 5K obstacle races carrying 27 extra pounds. So lean part pretty simple for me adding more mass has been the bitch

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
gaining mass and being a runner is a hard sell for sure. of course its usually a calorie equation between your daily needs and exercise, but for you it may be an uphill battle just to get all the needed calories to support mass. ah the plight of being an athlete....

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
gaining mass and being a runner is a hard sell for sure. of course its usually a calorie equation between your daily needs and exercise, but for you it may be an uphill battle just to get all the needed calories to support mass. ah the plight of being an athlete....
Have a trainer and we've been working on calorie intake and have gained from 176 up to 183 so far uphill battle for damn sure. At the present time just wanting to add to my bench and rip finish the year out with abs again LOL

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys heres today's update
started out at 7:15 this morning 1 scoop AI Sports Nutrition Protein in 12 ozs water 4 caps Max Pump 8:00 took 1 scoop Stimul8 headed out door warm up and started my lifts 8:20 8:30 sweating like a bitch had to shed jacket and hoodie.
No I'm not a candy ass and old and cold my home gym is outdoors starting temp at time of workout was 29 degrees with 4 inches of snow onthe ground and my bench.

Went a liitle lighter because of temp and new pre
Bench 215 10x5
Seated Military press 45 lb dumbells 4x10
Shoulder Raise side 30 lb dumbell 4x10
Shoulder Raise front 30 lb dumbell 4x10
Crunches 5x20
HITT Cardio 20 minutes Eliptical 1 minute sprint intervals

Damn went 1 scoop so I wouldnt worry about messing something up due to Temp. Stimul8 works fantastic warmed me up and kept me there. Swore I was indoors at 75 degree temp. Plenty of focus and damn sure plenty of energy. Finished my workout then chopped and split wood to get
Rid of some excess energy. Max Pump blew my veins up looked freaking awesome. Would of took pic but couldn't hold still long enough, LOL

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a good first day... Stimul8 gives you some awesome hang time too... I am energized for hours after dosing... with no crash.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice...

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You lift out in the weather?!! 29 and snow! You need excess calories just to maintain core temperature. You sir are hardcore! What is your calorie and macro intake?

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
You lift out in the weather?!! 29 and snow! You need excess calories just to maintain core temperature. You sir are hardcore! What is your calorie and macro intake?
Right now trying to hit 3600 calories a day difficult trying to take in that much for me, wife is my nutritionist so she figures out the carbs and fats to add up to my range with 800 of my total being protein

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday update settled at 3/4 scoop of Stimul8
Outdoor temp a lovely 35 degrees
Deadlifts 260 10x5
dumbell curls 40 4x10
dumbell hammer curls 40 4x10
curls bar 75 4x10
Russian Twists 5x20

Finished up with 2 scoops protein in 20 0zs water
Plenty of good clean energy today no jitters a little tingle to the ears to start with but went away after 2nd set of Deads felt awesome the rest of the day nice pumped feeling Loving this stuff already can't wait till Monday to see what I can do on bench again.

Wednesday was supposed to be Squat day but thanks to plates and pins in ankle and cold weather ankle swollen so rather then strain it elected to work on Chest again
Bench 230 5x5
Decline 225 5x5
Narrow Grip Bench 200 5x5
Skull Crushers with curl bar 125 5x5
Barbell Shrugs 320 5x10

Still working on dose and went 1 scoop of Stimul8 today
think I'm going to stay there nice tingle and keeps my core warm on cooler days temp today 37 degrees at start
Lots of good clean energy and a little bit of jitters at start of workout but where gone by the end of my bench then finished workout with energy and focus to burn. Still had enough left at end for a 5x20 set of crunchs
Awesome pump with this combo !
Also love that have not suffered the dreaded crash like some of the other pre's I've tried.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
good to hear not much if any crash at that dose.. looks like some fun was had in that last sesh!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
good to hear not much if any crash at that dose.. looks like some fun was had in that last sesh!
Most definitely had fun . Think theres going to be some changes mafe in my workouts. Gonna stay at full scoop and add a few more lifts in

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
IMG_20150720_122928.jpg

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
FB_IMG_1448068242777.jpg

How I feel most days

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Thursday
Rest Day !
WHAT AM I GOING TO DO TODAY ?????
Wife says I can help Bake ! Banana Nut Bread, Zucchini Bread and Pumpkin Bread. Then we making Peanut Butter Balls, also stain glass Christmas Candy

I think I'd rather be lifting!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd rather lift too, but I recently decided it'd be ok to learn to bake. Gotta learn to make healthy protein snacks.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Nothing wrong with having some fun. Christmas is only once a year. Add a little protein powder to the banana nut bread and the peanut butter balls!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im heading to the gym... gonna use this same pre pump combo today and see if I can get a stooped pump and wicked mad strength!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Crush it Rip
boy did I, it was Saturday so my gym was pretty chill. arm day. you know the kind.. where your arms just ache afterwards..
the kind of sesh that insured I slept with my arms pinned under my ass, knowing I wouldn't be able to straiten them if not.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You alive brother?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure he just had a hectic Christmas. He'll check in soon.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope so......

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope he's ok. He was pretty consistent in here, and I know he's a K9 Officer.