Youbet33's lift off from OL LAX

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
First off, Thanks to OL and GNO for the opportunity to log the new Laxogenin product with the upgraded phytofuse technology. This is my first time running a Laxogenin product. I am switching up my routine currently. My program is a "modified mad cow" with a few lifts added to each day and I have eliminated deads and replaced them with power cleans. I am planning on participating in a 12 mile tough mudder in July. I am currently 255 and my goal is to get down to 225-235 by then. I will be running long distance and short sprints during this program.
Bench: 350
Squat:455
Power clean: 290

Day 1
Squats, Bench, Rows (Program)
Lat pulldowns 4x12-15
Dips 3x10
Leg extensions 3x10
Banded facepulls 4x12-15
Plate sit up 4x15

Run

Day 2
Squats, Press, Power cleans (Program)
DB Lateral Raise 4x12-15
Single Leg RDL 3x10
Planks 4x45 sec
Deadbugs 4x15

Sprints

Day 3
Squat, Bench, Row (Program)
Straight Arm Pushdown 4x12-15
Tricep Extension 3x10
Bicep Curls 4x12-15
DB Preacher Curl 4x12-15
Rear delt cable fly 4x12-15

Long Distance Run

The product has not arrived but should be here in the next week or so. I will be picking up 2 additional bottles to continue my run for 12 weeks. I will post before/after pics. Hope you guys follow along!

Reactions: GNO
kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd. Should be fun!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Felt week today, I had a cycle of Msten/epiandro about a month ago and hit 385 on bench and 505 on squat so feeling a little done...hard to compare a hormonal product but I would like to see how close three months of strength unleashed gets me to those numbers, can't wait to get started
Day 1
Squat
185,225,275,315,355x5
Bench
135,185,205,235,265x5
BB row
80,95,115,135,155x5

Will only record these numbers for this log

Completed all other day 1 exercises
I need to some fixing my squat form, I think my hips are weak and my knees keep coming in as I push out of the bottom of my squat, anyone have any tips on how to correct that?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Felt week today, I had a cycle of Msten/epiandro about a month ago and hit 385 on bench and 505 on squat so feeling a little done...hard to compare a hormonal product but I would like to see how close three months of strength unleashed gets me to those numbers, can't wait to get started
Day 1
Squat
185,225,275,315,355x5
Bench
135,185,205,235,265x5
BB row
80,95,115,135,155x5

Will only record these numbers for this log

Completed all other day 1 exercises
I need to some fixing my squat form, I think my hips are weak and my knees keep coming in as I push out of the bottom of my squat, anyone have any tips on how to correct that?
I had the same issue and what fixed it for me was; SLIGHTLY widening my stance and again SLIGHTLY angeling my feet out. I did that with exaggerating pressing me knees out for a couple of weeks, with slightly lighter weight, until it just become second nature.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I had the same issue and what fixed it for me was; SLIGHTLY widening my stance and again SLIGHTLY angeling my feet out. I did that with exaggerating pressing me knees out for a couple of weeks, with slightly lighter weight, until it just become second nature.
Do you use a flat shoe or Olympic shoe?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you use a flat shoe or Olympic shoe?
Bare foot, as the only shoes i own are Nike frees and they SSSSUUUCCCKK for squatting!!!!! I use to use vans for squatting but they broke and i am poor. I am not sure what i like better. I think i have made better gains while bare foot in my quads. However, with vans i think i made better gains in my hamstrings/glutes. Idk though it could have just been a coincidence.

EpicThighGrl2

EpicThighGrl2

Awards
I found that doing (medium heavy) split squats instead of squats once a week helped me to recruit the glutes/hams a lot better during squats, and fixed my form problems (which was mostly "falling forward" on the way up, but also that my knees came in a bit). I would pick the light-squat day to do the split squats, and what I would do is do all my warm up sets for squats, and then do split squats instead of the working sets on squats (as 3x8, my body is not a fan of high volume, lol).

I also read that putting one of those circular resistance bands around your knees when you squat (using lighter weights), and then consciously pushing out with your knees against the band while squatting is supposed to help, but I have never tried that.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I found that doing (medium heavy) split squats instead of squats once a week helped me to recruit the glutes/hams a lot better during squats, and fixed my form problems (which was mostly "falling forward" on the way up, but also that my knees came in a bit). I would pick the light-squat day to do the split squats, and what I would do is do all my warm up sets for squats, and then do split squats instead of the working sets on squats (as 3x8, my body is not a fan of high volume, lol).

I also read that putting one of those circular resistance bands around your knees when you squat (using lighter weights), and then consciously pushing out with your knees against the band while squatting is supposed to help, but I have never tried that.
I've seen people do that with the "slingshot hip circle" thinking about trying that and going a lil wider in my stance

SwoleNjacked

Awards
Nice, get after it. I'm interested to see your results from 12 weeks of this.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Update on two days will come Monday! I am out of town for the Bears vs Vikings game on Sunday:) bear down!!! Feels great to start lifting heavy again and with a healthy back.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Hit an awesome workout today, preworkout was two scoops of OL CU with one scoop of CC HV, unfortunately no Lax unleashed yet, hopefully it will be here by the end of the week and I will be picking up two more with the insider on Friday when I get paid. Strength was great today with bench, squat, and row, hit some higher volume back, chest after, sick pump with my preworkout mix

Squat x5: 185,235,275,325,365
Bench x5: 135,185,205,235,275
Row x5: 85, 100, 120, 140,160

Lat pulldown 4x15
Machine single arm row 3x15
Chest press 4x15
Machine fly 3x15
Machine curl 3x15
Tri pushdown 3x15

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
My anxiety gets higher day by day....my excitement for it to get here grows each day, I am also excited with the release of the new tr1umph, will also pick a couple bottles of that and throw them in after I review my 1st bottle of the new lax . Squats/shoulder press/ power cleans coming later today

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Also picked up 2 extra bottles of strength unleashed so I'm gtg for the next 12 weeks

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Here's a few before pics, currently weighing about 255-260, wouldn't like to drop down to 240-245 after the 12 weeks is up
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450983815.173831.jpg
don't mind the junk
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450983835.648792.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450983850.723517.jpg

Go easy on me:) it's been bulking season for awhile haha

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I hit my squats/bench/row tonight, I feel like I have an imbalance in my legs when I squat. When I reach my heavier squats I feel my right side really take over.....anyone have any tips? I will be adding some split squats in to help strengthen my left side up a big, might throw in some single leg-leg press and widen my squat stance up a little more

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hit my squats/bench/row tonight, I feel like I have an imbalance in my legs when I squat. When I reach my heavier squats I feel my right side really take over.....anyone have any tips? I will be adding some split squats in to help strengthen my left side up a big, might throw in some single leg-leg press and widen my squat stance up a little more
What you said you are going to do would be my only advice. So nothing i can really add

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
What you said you are going to do would be my only advice. So nothing i can really add
Appreciate it, I think my lower back pain is coming from me mainly pushing up from one side, I have a pcl tear in left knee from football about 8 years ago, it is harder to activate my left hamstring and glute

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Alright hit my 2nd day of workouts after being gone for the last 4 days. Hoping the product gets here today or tomorrow. Today's workout was awesome, found a new gym and really liking it. Only thing is no bumper plates....yet. So I hit lift somo deads instead of power clean today.
Squat: 190,235,280,280 wide stance
Press: 95,115,130,150
Somo: 150,185,210,250
Allx5

Accessory
Single leg press 5x15-20
Leg extension 5x15-20
Calf raise 5x15-20

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1451498629.263215.jpg
my two bottles I got in the insider came today!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1451498672.515368.jpg
also came with this

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Dosed my first pill about 15 min ago, dosing for this product is extremely easy. I will take my second one tonight around 7.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Had some slight discomfort in my stomach along with some gi distress last night, not sure if it's connected to the SU or not, will keep track of this

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What supplements are you running? Just curious.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Right now only using OL conquer unleashed as preworkout and strength unleashed twice a day, only on day 2

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Received my 3rd bottle today and just dosed my first dose for the day, about to hit my New Year's Eve lift in an hour

Irons_Mule

Irons_Mule

Awards
Sub'd.
This will be a great read while beta testing Cista before I start my own SU cycle.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Well I'm sure I'll get destroyed on here for this but me and my girl of four years we're having a few drinks and we decided that we want to get as close as possible to stage ready as we can this year , that means i would have to drop at least 40 pounds. Sooo we might be switching programs up during the weekend and moving forward with a more bodybuilding style program. If anyone wants to chime in feel free

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I'm sure I'll get destroyed on here for this but me and my girl of four years we're having a few drinks and we decided that we want to get as close as possible to stage ready as we can this year , that means i would have to drop at least 40 pounds. Sooo we might be switching programs up during the weekend and moving forward with a more bodybuilding style program. If anyone wants to chime in feel free
Well you're going to be using a calorie deficit as the "outside stressor" for your body to adapt to. I think depending on how you hard you train, you'll still take advantage of Laxogenin. I don't think anyone should "destroy you" for choosing your own goal/training style.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Well you're going to be using a calorie deficit as the "outside stressor" for your body to adapt to. I think depending on how you hard you train, you'll still take advantage of Laxogenin. I don't think anyone should "destroy you" for choosing your own goal/training style.
Appreciate it! It will be an interesting for sure, will be a long cut as I've always tried to cut way to fast and end up feeling ****ty

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate it! It will be an interesting for sure, will be a long cut as I've always tried to cut way to fast and end up feeling ****ty
Nowadays when I cut hard, I use KSM-66 dosed at least 500-750mg. It's magical stuff. Rhodiola is also good too.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Nowadays when I cut hard, I use KSM-66 dosed at least 500-750mg. It's magical stuff. Rhodiola is also good too.
I'll look into those after my month of logging SU happens! I wouldn't mind ostarine during the spring to help maintain some muscle

Irons_Mule

Irons_Mule

Awards
You worried about people lumping you in with the "new year new you, bs resolution crowd"? LOL
I think you've paid your dues around here, brother. You want to cut down to show weight...that seems like an ambitious but attainable goal, and I'm in for the ride.
With a big cut of my own a few months away, I'm excited to see what works for you.

Good luck!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
You worried about people lumping you in with the "new year new you, bs resolution crowd"? LOL
I think you've paid your dues around here, brother. You want to cut down to show weight...that seems like an ambitious but attainable goal, and I'm in for the ride.
With a big cut of my own a few months away, I'm excited to see what works for you.

Good luck!
Haha yes I hate the new year new year bs myself! But seriously love the support and thanks for joining!

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Haha yes I hate the new year new year bs myself! But seriously love the support and thanks for joining!
Im in for this. Im also running a strength unleashed log. I'm waiting on my insiders order to arrive. Being in Canada, stuff usually takes forever to arrive. If you're looking for an eating style that's incredibly easy to follow and will really help you lean out check this out

http://www.muscleandfitness.com/nutrition/gain-mass/clone-carb-back-loading-explained-episode-1

I bought the book and though it takes awhile to get the hang of, it works really well and satisfies my sweet tooth. I actually do eat pizza/donuts/cookies a few times a week. For the most part though i try to stick to white rice/healthier side of things.

Heres a link to my log if you're interested in following along.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/276503-epic-resolutions-unleashed.html

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Im in for this. Im also running a strength unleashed log. I'm waiting on my insiders order to arrive. Being in Canada, stuff usually takes forever to arrive. If you're looking for an eating style that's incredibly easy to follow and will really help you lean out check this out

http://www.muscleandfitness.com/nutrition/gain-mass/clone-carb-back-loading-explained-episode-1

I bought the book and though it takes awhile to get the hang of, it works really well and satisfies my sweet tooth. I actually do eat pizza/donuts/cookies a few times a week. For the most part though i try to stick to white rice/healthier side of things.

Heres a link to my log if you're interested in following along.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/276503-epic-resolutions-unleashed.html
Appreciate the help! Thanks for joining!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Anyone every use mi40 by bpak? Has had my interest since it came out

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone every use mi40 by bpak? Has had my interest since it came out
It has its merits, i still use some lifts and techniques, but i dislike the fact that it pretty much eliminates any heavy lifting. I stick to powerbuilding myself. Its wherehere your main lifts(like bench, squat, dead, etc) are more of a power lifting style but everything else is bodybuilding style. That is how i got my bench up to 245x14 and maxed 335 easily(note I'm 19, all natural, have terrible shoulders, and taking about 3-4 months a year off lifting for football). This is what has worked for me but it doesn't mean that it will for you, as everyone is different. With training there is no one size fit perfect style of training. So find out what works for you

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
It has its merits, i still use some lifts and techniques, but i dislike the fact that it pretty much eliminates any heavy lifting. I stick to powerbuilding myself. Its wherehere your main lifts(like bench, squat, dead, etc) are more of a power lifting style but everything else is bodybuilding style. That is how i got my bench up to 245x14 and maxed 335 easily(note I'm 19, all natural, have terrible shoulders, and taking about 3-4 months a year off lifting for football). This is what has worked for me but it doesn't mean that it will for you, as everyone is different. With training there is no one size fit perfect style of training. So find out what works for you
Kinda what I have been doing since I finished college football, my shoulders and knees are falling apart. Thought it might be a time for a change but who knows, I put up 385 a couple months ago on bench and 505 on squat, just might need to switch things up a bit , might add it my heavy bench or squat before my chest and leg workouts haha

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kinda what I have been doing since I finished college football, my shoulders and knees are falling apart. Thought it might be a time for a change but who knows, I put up 385 a couple months ago on bench and 505 on squat, just might need to switch things up a bit , might add it my heavy bench or squat before my chest and leg workouts haha
Nice numbers there!!! I feel ya with the shoulders. I need surgery in both my shoulders really bad. My doctor said it was there worst shoulders he has ever had. I dislocate my shoulder a couple times a day. Although i am just way to poor atm. I am lucky enough to never have knee injurys.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Three labrum tears for me , two in one shoulder and one in the other