Getting it on with Olympus LeGenD LGD and C&P GW

biesone

biesone

Awards
Hello together,

First of all excuse my englisch because iam from Europa and thats not my mother Language.

So lets get it on .
Stats of me: 5' 9" (179cm)
Weight currently 189pounds (86kg )
29years
Training for over 8years
I Had some test e cycles from 250mg to 750mg the Week.
I will try to find a way to post pictures at the end of this log. ( Avatar is me)
Please try to Unterstand me that i dont want to give to mich Infos away because Sarms are not legal over Here.

So lets get it started
Iam Running my Second day of LGD and GW
LGD is Dosed at 4mg ed for the First Week and then upped to 8mg
GW at 10mg ed then from Week 2 20mg ed
I also run formadrive Elite and lgi damage Control
Formadrive for estro Control und lgi to take Care of my Organs.
If formadrive is not Strong enough i have letro on Hand just in case.
For PCT iam not really sure if a normal PCT supp is enough or Working with a Serm. Clomid and tamox is on Hand for and case.

Like I sad its my Second day and iam feeling good, Nothing Has changed so far. Iam excited to See some Effects in the near future.

Anyone of You Know when to Expect the LGD and GW to kick in?

My Diet is on Point on 2300kcal +- 50kcals
Training is a 5 Split and currently 2-3 x Cardio the Week

If there are any questions so far or Wishes let me know .

Bloodwork Has been done prior to the Cycle and everythink was Perfect ( if some Are Interested, i can poste my BW also)

Its my first log so dont ne too hard on me and my Dokumentation here

biesone

biesone

Awards
Anyone interested in this log?
If so let me Know guys ....
By the way is it just a Big placebo or does the GW Act that fast? My Cardiosession today was way Smoother than usual!

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
I'm in, looking forward to the ride to Gains City!

From what I've heard effects can be felt within the first few days, and most everyone at least feeling a small difference by the end of week 1.

How long and how high of doses do you intend to run this cycle?

biesone

biesone

Awards
I Plan to run Both for 12weeks .... LGD will Kick in Around Week 4-6 ( thats what i've looked up )

I will go up to 20mg GW and First to 8mg LGD .... I will Listen to my Body and the changes.... Currently on 10mg GW and 4 mg LGD .....

Here is a picture of yesterday

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Calories look pretty low. Are you trying to recomp or cut?

biesone

biesone

Awards
Trying to Recomp but i have a Pretty Slow metabolism so i Need to watch oft my calories.... Planing a real good cut After this Cycle

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
I'm glad to see your running them for 12 weeks, seems like you'd be able to really solidify the gains and get the most out of both compounds. Of course with a cycle that length I would highly suggest using a serm in pct.

Concerning the caloric intake, are you able to maintain your current weight at the 2300 calories you noted earlier? Or does that figure already have a slight deficit calculated into it?

biesone

biesone

Awards
Its a slight deficit but Nothing extrem. Iam not that worried about the Number on the Scale .... Its all about the Look in the mirror

Serm is on Hand and will be Used

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
In for gains my European brother! ;)
I'm also running LGD right now, day 4...

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. I'm from Holland.
Enjoy the ride!

biesone

biesone

Awards
Hell jeah my european boys today is day 4 .
Had a real Bad headache but i guess its from another Thing, not from the sarms . Going to the Gym right now. Iam Looking forward to an Nice Session but the Main Thing will ne Cardio . I Hope it will be like the Last Time .

Todays booster was venom 2.0

I will let You guys Know later how all Things Went

biesone

biesone

Awards
So guys, finished my Workout but the headaches got the better of me but i pushed through it and finished how its Supposed to ... Cardio was not possible because of my headaches but the Workout was good . Energie and Stamina was on Point . I Could have gone plus 3-4 Hours so i guess the GW does its Job fine. All in all a good Workout Even if the Pain was getting more and more . I Hope tommorow will be a headache free day. And Here are some Pics to keep You guys updated.

If there Are questions or suggestions feel free
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450189046.066468.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450189065.963898.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450189084.885216.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450189106.135804.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450189121.071188.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450189046.066468.jpg

biesone

biesone

Awards
Sooooo Brothers and Sisters Time for updates .... First of all one Big thumps up for GW that **** is Working !!! Still having headaches but Managed to push to mY Workout but no PR's for today. Today was backday and Took conquer unleashed as booster. Very Nice feeling all together and Looking forward to an headache free Session. Also did 25min of running and was feeling Fine all the way. Strength felt good and a Little more but Could be the booster or just Placebo.
Next Point Would be formadrive Elite.... Mirror says that iam Already Leaner a Little Little but but Could also be Placebo.
I will Upload an before and After Pic so You can judge By Yourselfs....

Greets from your European boy bies

biesone

biesone

Awards
Here is the before and After .... 2 Weeks between Both pics... Left First day of diet ....
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450287857.232595.jpg

biesone

biesone

Awards
Anyone still interested in this log? Otherwise i would would just run my cycle and dont Bother You guys with my results....

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Looking strong! Any side effects so far? Headaches gone?

biesone

biesone

Awards
No headaches still there but iam sure there is some Other Problem then the LGD or GW .... Sides , so far non . Just the good Things from the GW and iam Looking dryer day from day ( but iam also Working my ass of in the Gym ) diet is on Point ... I think the formadrive does a good Job

biesone

biesone

Awards
Overall really satisfied so far ... Strength is still up Even on the kcal deficit so i think LGD is Doing its Job slowly but sure .... From tommorow i will up my LGD dosage and my GW dosage , formadrive and lgi damage Control will be the Same.... Iam switching my booster cnstantly from venom 2.0 to OL unleashed .... Great Pumps so far

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Overall really satisfied so far ... Strength is still up Even on the kcal deficit so i think LGD is Doing its Job slowly but sure .... From tommorow i will up my LGD dosage and my GW dosage , formadrive and lgi damage Control will be the Same.... Iam switching my booster cnstantly from venom 2.0 to OL unleashed .... Great Pumps so far
What will the new doses be?

I'm following along. Not that many logs using LGD in a deficit so I'm curious how this turns out.

biesone

biesone

Awards
Because of my Slow metabolism iam normaly able to Maintain my musclemass while cutting (Using bcaas also) my Weight Comes down slowly but really noticable and visibal... And now Using LGD i think it will do wonders for me and my Form...

Upping to 8mg ed and GW to 20mg ed ....
Iam Stocked how Things will turn out....

biesone

biesone

Awards
Welcome to my 7th day of my Cycle and man I have to admit : this is some really really Nice stuff....

Today was my First day without headaches and i Could Go 100% and man was this Workout intense!!! I smashed my Old Gym.

I went up with Weight on any Station and felt great Even on a kcal deficit! Amazing .... I would Go so far and say comparable to test e 500mg the Week.
Feeling Great Overall and Looking way Leaner and Fuller even with 2-3kgs (5pounds) less on my Body....

And all of that After 1!! Week . Iam sure its not only Placebo

Here an Pic from my oldschool Gym (not the one iam usually at) and i will Follow up with progress Pic of my Body

Hope You Are enjoying this log so far

biesone

biesone

Awards
Hello everyone and merry x-Mas

Here is the next update on my cycle....

My headaches Are gone and i was able to give it all in the gym.
Feeling really great and getting stronger and looking better from day to day...

Yesterday i messed up my Workout with an booster sample of insane labs psychotic and it was Bad... So Bad that i was about to Quit my Workout... Thats some garbage stuff right there...
Never the less i finished and pushed through. Today was Perfect... OL unleashed as my booster and i was feeling so good so Strong and my endurance was high... No cardio for today because i was Running out of Time, but tomorrow i will Grab my dog and run some Miles.

I think i Could Talk all day but take a Look on the before and After Pic ... After Pic is from today .
No Sides so far, just a little more oily Skin but Nothing bad.
Anything Else is fine. Diet is on Point , Even on x-mas

If there Are any questions, feel free.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1451010861.980692.jpg

biesone

biesone

Awards
My Friends, i wanna let You guys Know that iam not going to Continue this log because of the not existing responses... Seems to me like an waste of my Time... Even if i try to be detailed and adding pics its not going on Here... So there for thx so far and till the next log .... I will add an pic After my 12.week as an finish Result .

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that bro! Have fun with the rest of your cycle and let us know the end results :) peace

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't stop posting mate, I'm interested! The trouble is at Xmas time a lot of people will be busy with family etc, keep up the good work, your doing and looking really good, you can see the difference a lot!?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't stop posting mate, I'm interested! The trouble is at Xmas time a lot of people will be busy with family etc, keep up the good work, your doing and looking really good, you can see the difference a lot!?
Exactly this...^

I haven't had to many reactions lately on my on going log;)

Keep killing it brother!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'm still quietly following along : )

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any updates bro?

biesone

biesone

Awards

Here is one update After 8 Weeks of a Low kcal deficit of round about 300kcals a day ....
Weight went down about 6-7 pounds (3kg) nothing extreme buuuuuuuuut man my look Changed a lot ...

I like it so far and i will Finish my bottles now ( i think will Last about 3weeks)

Greeeets

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

Here is one update After 8 Weeks of a Low kcal deficit of round about 300kcals a day ....
Weight went down about 6-7 pounds (3kg) nothing extreme buuuuuuuuut man my look Changed a lot ...

I like it so far and i will Finish my bottles now ( i think will Last about 3weeks)

Greeeets
Damn man, looking swole and cut. Veins everywhere!

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, nice gains man. Cool that you came back and updated log too!