Getting buzzed with APS Mesomorph! (sponsored)

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Hey all. I would like to thank VaughnTrue and Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals for selecting me this opportunity. I have been looking at this for a while without pulling the trigger. Glad I can try it for free.

5'6 164
Visiting friend and family in Florida right now. The gym I patron right now is a bit annoying. Machines galore. I will be trying some crossfit gyms during this run. Looking for an extra push right now. Lacking the usual motivation.

Had my first serving last night around 6:30 pm.

Taste and mixing- Mixes fast. Flavor is very good. Most PWO's I take lack a lot in the flavor department. The rocketpop sets itself apart.

I started with half a scoop. It has been a very long time since I have used any stimulants.

The famous 'tingling' started VERY fast. Within a few minutes 4-6.
After about 15 minutes I sprang up ready for action. I had good focus and the feeling of wanting to get things done.

The workout was a quick affair. Tri-set to start things off and some super-sets. The pump at the end of the workout was damn good. I had trouble getting my water bottle to my mouth.
I will say the stimulants should not be taken lightly. I may stay at 1/2 a scoop the first 3 or four times. I was an absolute train wreck when I got to the car. Thought for sure some vomit would make an appearance.

Not something to take late in the day. I had some vivid dreams last night as well.

I also noticed some appetite suppression. I'm usually very hungry after a workout. I ate about an hour after the workout last night.

Something else. Scratching my head felt very good. Like I was using Ecstasy.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Glad to see your log up..I think you're gonna love MesoMorph..I know I do..I was jacked every single day I used it..

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Awww yissss! Subbed!

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Hit 138 burpees in 10 minutes

Getting focused on proper eating habits again. Just because the cookies and pie are free doesn't mean I need to eat it all lol. I'm sure the junk is the culprit for the feeling I get after the workouts.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hit 138 burpees in 10 minutes

Getting focused on proper eating habits again. Just because the cookies and pie are free doesn't mean I need to eat it all lol. I'm sure the junk is the culprit for the feeling I get after the workouts.
Kill it man!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to see what Mesomorph is all about!! Just received my tub today and will be using it starting Monday

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
12-11

Deadlift

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10

Karen
150 wall balls 8:46

Still using half scoop. I may try full scoop Monday or Tuesday.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great start!

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Bench press
10-8-6-3-3-3-3

Chipper
Close grip bench
x100 (65lb)
x75 lat pulldowns (100 lb)

2k Row

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
any words on how this pre is treating you? energy levels? still on half a scoop? etc?
Last nights workout was okay. Time for full scoop now. Trying a complete day off today. Full scoop tomorrow.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
In, looking forward to seeing your comments about Mesomorph.

Particularly interested in a few things:

- energy volume (and type)
- temporary strength increases while dosing Mesmorph vs not
- Endurance, do you feel like you're pushing through workouts better than usual?

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Great questions above. Looking forward to hearing your perspective!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Looking good so far. It will be good to see how a full scoop works for you tomorrow

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome start bro.. glad you enjoyed so far.. looking forward to seeing how this goes!

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
In, looking forward to seeing your comments about Mesomorph.

Particularly interested in a few things:

- energy volume (and type)
- temporary strength increases while dosing Mesmorph vs not
- Endurance, do you feel like you're pushing through workouts better than usual?
I went full scoop today. I was waiting for that to give a real impression on the product.

Energy was pretty intense. I felt a big increase in mood. This was making me smile while working out, so I'll share. The song 'turn down for what' was playing in my mind. I kept thinking about imitating the guy in the video. But didn't think dry humping the machines would go over very well.

Strength and endurance while on Mesomorph does seem better. Able to move faster through the workouts while using a bit heavier weight.

I am a bit concerned with something. It will require another complete day off to test it. Without the Mesomorph I felt sluggish and I had a headache most of the day. So that needs to be tested further.

I like the pumps, energy and mood boost a lot.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Today's workout

Front squat- 10-8-5-5-3-3-3-3-3-3

5 rounds
22 Kettleball swings (55lb)
22 Box jumps
500 m row
22 burpees
22 wall balls

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
One full scoop is where the fun is. Just did a basic full body workout today after unloading a truck. I just went for the pump. Muscles were popping.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Your metcon from 2 days ago looks terrible, lol. How long did that one take you?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I went full scoop today. I was waiting for that to give a real impression on the product.

Energy was pretty intense. I felt a big increase in mood. This was making me smile while working out, so I'll share. The song 'turn down for what' was playing in my mind. I kept thinking about imitating the guy in the video. But didn't think dry humping the machines would go over very well.

Strength and endurance while on Mesomorph does seem better. Able to move faster through the workouts while using a bit heavier weight.

I am a bit concerned with something. It will require another complete day off to test it. Without the Mesomorph I felt sluggish and I had a headache most of the day. So that needs to be tested further.

I like the pumps, energy and mood boost a lot.
yeah definitely keep us posted on this. What's your water consumption?

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Your metcon from 2 days ago looks terrible, lol. How long did that one take you?
That workout has been rough for me. The first time I tried it I only made it three rounds. The full five took me 33:47.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
This workout hurts.

Pyramid water Helen

64 KB swings
46 pull-ups
1200 m row

42 Kb swings
24 pull-ups
800 m row

24 KB swings
12 pull-ups
400 m row

I was dead dead dead after this one. Stopwatch was left running, no idea what the time was lol.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Push press
10-5-5-5-5-3-3-3

Hang cleans
Burpees
Toes to bar
21-18-15-12-9-6-3

Will be trying time off Mesomorph again tomorrow.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I get tired reading what your doing for training. Is it mostly a crossfit style workout? I can see how Mesomorph would really keep things moving for you. I went with a full scoop today and hit new squat numbers. I felt really good. I have only used a full scoop one other time.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
This workout hurts.

Pyramid water Helen

64 KB swings
46 pull-ups
1200 m row

42 Kb swings
24 pull-ups
800 m row

24 KB swings
12 pull-ups
400 m row

I was dead dead dead after this one. Stopwatch was left running, no idea what the time was lol.
Ew. No. Nope. And no.

I did this one last night - had me standing over the trash can:

10 RFT
10 burpee box jump overs (24/20)
15 KBS (72/54)
1:00 rest after each round

I finished in 22:26. Had to sit in my car for a good 20 mins when I got home.

How are you finding the pumps on Meso in relation to your workouts. Are they inhibitory at all?

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Ew. No. Nope. And no.

I did this one last night - had me standing over the trash can:

10 RFT
10 burpee box jump overs (24/20)
15 KBS (72/54)
1:00 rest after each round

I finished in 22:26. Had to sit in my car for a good 20 mins when I got home.

How are you finding the pumps on Meso in relation to your workouts. Are they inhibitory at all?
Yeah, the car sit LOL! I still laugh at the one after that Helen pyramid workout. Guy was parked next to me and wouldn't leave. I just wanted to suffer in peace. The Florida humidity just adds to it. Actually, Meso has been a big help pushing through the humidity.

Just get the pumps on accessory workouts so far. Super sets and tri sets make the pumps interesting. Hard to drink from my water bottle etc.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Hit my goal before the new year!

Deadlift-10-8-5-5-3-3-3-2-3

Last two sets were for 300. Very happy to get there again. I was at 300 before the wrist break last year.

I shared out a few scoops of Mesomorph. It seems I don't do very well when not taking it. Almost like I need it to start the day or workout at all.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Hope you had a good Christmas! Nice deadlifts!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards

Last two sets were for 300. Very happy to get there again. I was at 300 before the wrist break last year.

I shared out a few scoops of Mesomorph. It seems I don't do very well when not taking it. Almost like I need it to start the day or workout at all.
Great job hitting your New Year goal! Mine was thwarted a bit by 2 surgeries to throughout the year. I am stronger in my deadlift and squat at least (didn't hit my goal though).

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Great job hitting your New Year goal! Mine was thwarted a bit by 2 surgeries to throughout the year. I am stronger in my deadlift and squat at least (didn't hit my goal though).
Thanks. Found I was concentrating too much on hitting the 300, so went high rep deads for a while and kept the 'heavy' stuff to 225. My body likes that. Almost forgot that thanks to OCD.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Jackie

1000 m row
50 thrusters 45 lb barbell
30 pull ups

9:05

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid hitting your new year goal bro, congrats! Little late but wishing you a happy holiday season :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

I know how you feel. I cycle off stims and stayed away from my Mesomorph for last week. Popped half a scoop today and zingggg. Totally fixed my lethargy.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I know how you feel. I cycle off stims and stayed away from my Mesomorph for last week. Popped half a scoop today and zingggg. Totally fixed my lethargy.
I agree with you 100%!!! Took some time off of stims for like 3 months, popped some Mesomorph last week, I felt like freaking Superman

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Lol! Mesomorph powered people. How long does it last you guys? I take it about 5:30am and I'm pretty sure it's not worn off until around 11am.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
I am usually still feeling it about 4-5 hrs after I take it. Same for my husband. It's some powerful ish!

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Just going to finish the Meso off with some body weight workouts. Pretty much what I can do in hotel rooms or any gym I pass on the way. Will do a complete review soon.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Experienced my first California sunrise today. Other pic is some Californian art. :)

IMG_0570.JPG

IMG_0573.JPG

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Nice pictures. I'm looking forward to your complete review.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Wow, what a pretty sunrise. Looking forward to your final review!