LGS 1-ANDRO 4wks (followed by 4wks 1-ANDRO + 4ANDRO) - Sponsored - *HARD CHRISTMAS*

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bearded Breast​

Background​

I know many of you and many of you may remember me. I have been gone for many years.

I have been in and out of the health and fitness industry for the past 19 years, when I first stepped on stage, in the NPC.

I have a degree in marketing, from a top state university, as well as many certs/degrees in nutrition and fitness

I have worked for and with supplement companies, since the days of SoCal Sports Supps and aloe creatine.

I have won best back in an NPC competition

I have had surgeries on most of my joints.

I still tear up the gym 5-6 days/wk (though have taken months off, here and there). Throughout the years, my goals have changed and my training styles have reflected that. I have weighed everywhere from 163 to 224 lbs. I compete best at 185.

I am 12 weeks back into it, after a 4 month off spell, which ballooned my 34 y/o 5' 10" 198 to 221.

I have since reduced that to 192.1, as of today, 12/7/2015

My supplement routine to accomplish that, paired with my volume style bodybuilding:
Whey, Elim1nate, SL, Ep1c, Clear, PWOs, Thermos, Xtend, Shift, Maca, Trib, Tongkat, Longjack & Growth by BL

This is easily the fastest I've pulled my abs out of my ass, coming off a fatty break.

Having a background in nutrition and being an accomplished cook, I eat clean and make all my own food.

My Cycle will look like this:

Wks 1-4
LGS 1-AD (4divided doses)
PA
E9

Wks 5-9
LGS 1-AD & 4-ad (4 divided doses)
PA
E9

Wks 10-14
Reversitol V2
Testabolan V2
Most Wanted
PA
Trib
Longjack
E9
Nolva

I will be posting the data from both my MS Band 2 (for workouts and sleep) and my Withings Body Comp Scale (weight and bf).

As with any measurement, I consider none of it to be accurate, only the change to be accurate.

I will be increasing my carbs by about 20% during the next 8 wks and fats by about 10%

I will be training 5-6 days per week, with limited cardio.

My goal is to gain muscle, while remaining near the same weight. I will adjust my nutrition as needed.

Schedule

0445 Wake
0500 1scp Ergo9+ 4tbsp SL, 1-ANDRO
0515 2scps Conqu3r or Psycho
0530 Warmup w/ 1 scp Gigh Volume
0540 Begin WO

0700 2scps whey, 5g creatine

0745 BCAAs

1000 2 scps Whey, 1-ANDRO, veggie caps

1200 Home cooked lunch (some type of slow cooker chicken titties, normally thai, indian or Mediterranean with veg or stew)

1400 protein shake or bar, 1-ANDRO

1600 BCAAs

1730 Home cooked dinner with salad or veg,

1900 1-ANDRO

2000 Animal PM or Growth (BL)

I'm having a rough time making pics work here as I'd like, so I'll just be typing all the stats, and maybe uploading graphs on weekends.

Tomorrow at the gym I'll see if someone will take some relaxed front and back shots of my for Before & Afters

Today's stats and workout to follow

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the delay. Yesterday I made a 4lb Prime Angus Tenderloin in the slowcooker, and tonight it required my undivided attention.

I wanted to be juiced for my first workout..... get it.... juiced..... anyways, so I took my first tab on Sunday at 2pm, followed by another at 7pm. Monday morning, my schedule followed, as per above.

Monday 12/7/15

Stats @ 0445
192.1 lbs
24.5 bf

Sleep (always will be the night before)
7hrs
1h20m restful
0x wake
99% efficiency
Restoration - Good

Workout - Upper Back and Calves

After 9 days not in the gym due to becoming violently ill the day before Thanksgiving, it felt great to be back in the routine.

Sipped my CU during the 10min drive to the gym and started feeling the tingles as I pulled in.

My warmup is always 9%ish incline @ 4mph for 8-10min

Then some very slow lat pulldowns at 50%, supersetted with sloooow machine rows 2x ea.

Then Five Finger Death Punch goes on and we hit the working sets.

5sets ea
Wide grip lat pulldowns
supersetted with
Seated Calves

5 sets ea
seated wide grip rows
standing calves

I didn't kill myself, as it was my first day back in, post ill and I was still a bit dehydrated. I was mighty vascular though.

I closed out with four sets of db front and side raises.

Lunch today was a crockpot smoked ham and split pea chowder, that used 2 smoked hocks and 6lbs of Usinger smoked ham. It gained me another 5 tupperwares for the freezer rotation. Tomorrow is venison (yes, I shot the horned beast), sweet potato and apple stew, already thawing.

Mood was pretty good through the day and it went by quickly.

Pretty horny, but that could just be me. I've heard others mention a little uptick. I shall smite the Beast as required. Lass best be up to date on her BC.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I start going to the gym early, on the day the gym opens half an hour later. WTF

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Nice!!!! I'm very excited to see what you think of the 4andro. From what I have heard it is the new favorite for some.

1 Andro will be a NICE gainer!!!!!!!

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No one arrived to open the gym, so I decided to drive to Lake Michigan, and go for a 35 degree jog. The nearest gym would have been 30 min away, so it was my only option. Tomorrow will be a killer snatch day though. Hoping to also have someone take some front and back beginning pics as well.

Tenderloin was amazing last night. Ate more than I needed to.....

Stats:

192.2 lbs
23.8% bf

7hr 22min
98% efficiency
1x woke up
58min Restful
moderate restoration

Jog

5min warmup
2.18 mi
11'14" mile 1
11'21" mile 2
My Marine cadence hasn't left.....

434 cals burned
157 avg HR

Total jog 30m w/ cool down

Going to make it up tomorrow

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Incredible workout today. Really going to be hurting after this. Details after work. Was able to have a some pics taken. They're not the best, but will do

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday Week 1

Stats:

192.2 lbs
25.2% bf

Sleep
6hr 39min
95% efficiency
3x woke up
1hr 46min Restful
moderate restoration

Workout
56min
130bpm avg HR

Felt great this morning

Power clean and presses, from the floor
2x warmup sets
2 sets 8 reps 95lbs
4 sets 6 reps 115lbs
2 sets 6 reps 95 lbs

4 sets shoulder press @ 45lbs to failure
supersetted with high cable crunches

Joints felt better than ever. I was wiped after each set, breathing a bit heavier than I think I normally would, but could have worked in more sets, had time allowed. Felt like I could have put in another 2 working sets into each exercise today.

Half way through work I was really starting to feel in in my quads. By the end of work I could barely walk down the flight of stairs. Going to hurting tomorrow for sure.

Had some extra BCAAs today and hitting the rack right away tonight.

May just be that I'm in the process of a civil suit against a major retailer I'm a vendor for, but aggression feels slightly increased. I expect it's mostly in my head though.

I do have some pictures I will be able to use for the starting point to compare against weeks 4, 8 and 12. Week 12, I may have a buddy who is a professional photographer, do the pictures, if I can get the gym to let me do it after they close. Been a long time since I've done a gym photo/training session.

Doc cleared me on my knee, so I've been hitting them hard, but you can still tell they've been worked on and are atrophied.

Chest is the plan for tomorrow!

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In.

How was the tenderloin?
Orgasmic. I love bbq, but slow cooking (8 hrs) just does something to it....

Soooo sore today. Going to kill some chest and might put Bis in there as well.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well the past couple days have been pretty amazing. I had a board of directors meeting which is why I haven't been able to post for the past couple of days. My workouts have been insane. Last night I may have drank a little bit more then I should of and I'm down a lot of water weight. My book was on a flash sale at Amazon and hit number one in its category. Taking today and tomorrow off from the gym. Monday is legs day and based on yesterdays workout I'm expecting to throw an extra 20 pounds on my squat.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on your book
Thanks CK!

Noticed some little pimples. one on my shoulder, one arm and one in my beard. Good sign for a test boost. No noticeable change in aggression, though feeling more stress from work.

Appitite is up and I find myself craving fattier foods, which isn't like me. I get the beef sweats at least once a day since the weekend. Show Me The Meat

Monday - Legs

25%

Knee was still not feeling that great, so I was worried about pushing squats.

Hit 4 sets of front squats, with a plat on each side.

6 sets Deads 245 - 8, 8, 6, 6, 5 reps

Calves 4 sets seated

Tuesday

Horrible night sleep

woke up 6x
82% efficiency
5hr 47min
Restoration - good (surprising)

23.8%

20 min cardio
148 bpm avg

Abs
4 sets high cable rope crunches
4 sets low cable oblique/per side
3 sets decline crunches

Went a tad easy because my sleep was rubbish.

Weight is up but bodyfat is down

Praying for a good night sleep tonight. I have bad intentions for my arms tomorrow

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cross fitter at the gym won't have shoulder by tomorrow at this rate. By far the worst I've ever seen at my home gym. He shouldn't even be allowed to workout. He's going to hurt himself and is a horrible example to every person who doesn't know better.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Talk about looking huge, yet feeling flat. Wed/Thurs workout deets in the coming hours

Realized I stopped taking my best root. Daddy likes beet root

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been on the road for days and wasn't able to update like I had hoped.

It was my anniversary as well. I have now been married for as many years as times she's had sex with me. What a mistake that was. She made me wait to have sex with her till marriage, then refuses sex in marriage. Sometimes I really hate my life.

Anyways I kept a training log, so will post for the last 3 workouts, as I took Sunday off, as I was on the road all day anyways.

Wed 16th

25.6%

warmup

2 sets hammer curls

5x6 wide grip ez curl

5x6 close grip ez curl

5x6 alternating, supinating db curls

2x12 sets low cable curls

Probably some of the best arm pumps I've ever had. My biceps looked huge and my mindset was dead set.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thurs 17th

25.2%

Power snatch and press + calves

Horrible lethargy. Feel like a fat slob.

Slept great
2hr 17min restful
7hr 32min total
95% efficiency

was down 10 lbs on th elift, which is a huge deal for me.

Really struggled through, even with 2 scoops of Unleash3d in me.

did 10 sets despite, with cool down supersetted with calves

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fri 18th

F$%^'in awesome

Sleep
7 hr 25min
1hr 55min restful
98% efficiency

Wt 194
25.2%

Workout - BACK DAY BISHES

1hr 4 min
598 cals
121 avg hr

10 min 9% 3mph
2 sets lat pulldowns warmup

5 x6 seated low cable, wide grip
5x6 seated low cable, palms in, close grip
2x10 machine row, wide grip

6x wide grip pull down
2x palms in pull down

Looked like a freakin beast. Lats like DRAGONS FKING WINGS

Great pumps, great intensity and felt like if any of the old people gave me funny looks, I would burn holes through their souls, with my eyes.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sat 19th

Ok, so Fri night I was back on the road again. Stupid anniversary with the woman who doesn't have sex with me ever.

I knew it was just an excuse for her to go shopping in a new city and eat at all her favorite fake italian joints. Here comes some fatty weight....

So, hipster YMCA, what you got?

Well you have no towels or locks, great. So I will worried about someone stealing all my ****, while I'm working out. I will also be drying myself with my sweaty workout clothes, to then push a damn shopping cart for the rest of the day.

Lovely. Even more reason to kill it in this hipster gym so I can look like a beast in all the stupid shops I'm going to be dragged into.

Well looky here Carrot Top's younger brother is training in short shorts and a FKING SWEATER. Nice 1/8 squats brah.

Then we have the guy doing sets of 30 second TWERKING..... while holding onto the DB RACK. WTF

Curly blond hair dude, take off the sunglasses, seriously.

Plenty to make me angry about for Chest day

Nice warmup on the treadmill overlooking the interstate.

Chest machine 2 sets

incline DB Press

45lbs x 20
55 x 12
60x 12
65 x 8
70 x 8
60 x 10

flat db press

55 x 10
55 x 10
45 x 12

high cable cross over

4 sets x 12 reps

Suck my balls Madison Wisconsin

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also should note.

a few more small random pimples on random places.

Also in a bit more foul of a mood lately. Could be that I have only had sex twice since spring and my test is up, or that I just really regret having ever gotten married. Thank GOD I don't have kids...

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Also should note.

a few more small random pimples on random places.

Also in a bit more foul of a mood lately. Could be that I have only had sex twice since spring and my test is up, or that I just really regret having ever gotten married. Thank GOD I don't have kids...
Yeah man, I have noticed that as well when taking the 1 Andro. Aggression is up more than usual.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big day today

1 bottle down, 1 bottle to go.......

oO(of the sponsored log, then it gets kicked up a notch)

So starting bottle 2, then onto 4 weeks of 1ad + 4ad

My weight has been all over, but is trending down it seems, based on my charts.

Monday - Tris and Abs
23.7%

3x15 rope overhead extensions
6x 8-10 rope extensions
3x 8 palms down, high cable push downs
2x10 palms up

supersetted in were decline crunches, bar twist and leg raises

Woke up a lot last night and forgot to charge my Band2, so don't have my sleep stats.

still felt pretty good in the workout, thanks to E9 w/ Unleash3d

Had 30g cocoa with my post workout shake and felt great all day. Day just flew by.

My lats and delts look fantastic and I seem to be leaning out a touch, or just filling out, in all the right ways.

Tomorrow - DAY OF THE DEADS

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
275 for 6

Didn't see that coming this morning. That's what I was lifting at 220 & 28%

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 sets of 275 by 6.

Niceeeee

Pyramiding down

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Teaser progress pic, 2 weeks in , post deadlift day

Attachments

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dayum, what a workout

24.6%

Deads
1x15 45lbs
1x12 135
2x8 225
4x6 275
2x6 225
1x6 135

Deep leg press, 2 sets, super slow (stretch/cool down)

Haven't done that weight since I was much younger. Form must have been good, as an orthopedic surgeon came up to me afterwards and said, "That was very impressive".

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From my traps to my ass, I'm hurtin.

I think cardio and biceps is all that's going to be able to happen today

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taking tomorrow off (obviously), so will post today's workout tomorrow.

Happy Festivus Eve

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
12/24

24.2%

Chest day (still recovering from that last deads day lol.

25 min 3.2mph @ 9%

2 x 45 x 50 bench

6 x 8 - 65lb DB press

2 x 8 - 50lb incline DB Press

4x12 high cable cross over

Not allowing the holidays to jack up my nutritional intake.

Stupid woman insisted we use my work truck and her SUV to drive to her folks, 5 hrs away. The work van is only for short range, as I don't trust it. Also it was a total waste of gas taking two vehicles. Sure enough, the tranny went 4 hrs from home. Now I'll have to trailer it home next week. The of course her grandmother dies last night. I was supposed to get to leave tomorrow so I could rest for a day before back to the grind at the office, but now I'm told I can't leave time mid day tomorrow.

Jesus is born, gym is closed. Trying to not think selfishly. The $600+ of supps I've ordered today on OL and Amazon makes me feel better.

disregard women, obtain gains

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to the workout tomorrow.

Back has always been my best body part, and is pretty awesome.

Just so happens, back day will be done at the woman's hometown gym. I highly doubt there's much of anyone who has put on a display of epic backness, and I will probably make a name for myself. Going to absolutely DESTROY it tomorrow, like the **** of an angry god.

It will likely be the talk of the town. It will be a prolonged workout and I will be pushing the weights on every lift.

Ugly faces will reign and Five Finger Death Punch will rule.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On like donkey kong

Sore throat and runny nose, still going to make this place my bitch

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Killed it

Can't wait to weigh in when I get home because I didn't splurge the past two days. Lots of ham and water

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What a miserable past 8 days. Ranks as worst Christmas and New Years in memory.

So that sinus cold that I worked out through on the Saturday after Christmas, only got worse. It went into my lungs and I lost a whole week of training.

I stayed on with my doses, but it jacks up and sets me back a whole week on the log.

That's the bad news

The good news though, as I told @VaugnTrue , I bought two more bottles of 1ad and 4ad and am running this for 8 weeks. The 4 week review is partial F#$ked though.

Today was my first day back in the gym. Due to this, I wanted to do body parts I felt I could easily gauge where I was at with, after the longest training break I've had in some time.

Chest and Tris

1/4/16
24.3%

Warmed up with the incline bench, with just the bar. Normally knock out 40. My shoulders were killing me after 25.

Went over to DBs after a few sets of the bar, but didn't feel right and kept it at 45lbs :(

breathing wasn't the best and I could tell I wasn't getting enough oxygen to the muscles.

Fought through and closed chest with some reasonable high cable crossovers.

Then on to Tris

This was much better. About 80%

4 sets high cable rope

4 sets high cable V bar

4 sets overhead DB

My weight is down and I'm still not feeling 100%, but well enough to resume training. I'm not going to push it too hard and risk lowering my imune system into getting sick again. Hopefully all the NY resolutionists won't bring more germs. They already broke 3 machines...

My Triceps looked sick today and it feels damn good to be back in the gym. I was only able to resume work at the end of last week, and that was horrible. Today went much more smoothly, being able to get my workout in before work.

Back to the normal schedule and updates!

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also,

Planning ahead for the PCT for this.... would appreciate if you could check out my post on the PCT board as I'm all stocked up and looking to plan the 2 months following this run. May need to pick up a couple things, but would like some extra eyes on it.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1/5/16

188.8lbs
23.9%

Legs day

Based off yesterday, I thought I'd stick with the machines. I'm glad I did. My knees feel no better than my shoulders did yesterday. Sickness has dried out my joints.

Medium weight, slow reps, with a focus on concentration.

Leg Press
4 sets, shoulder width - 15 reps
4 sets, wide - 10 reps
Knees felt like ****

Leg Extensions
6 sets - 15 reps
This went great! 80% My quads looked better than they have in YEARS

I also supersetted in 6 sets of seated calf raises

My sinuses are completely jacked and my breathing is still a bit shallow, but feeling a bit better.

Really excited about starting the 4ad with the 1ad next week. I better be healthy!

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some crazy shreds popping up in my shoulders. Sorry the pic sucks

Attachments

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1/6/16

23.8%

Shoulders & Bis

Shoulders felt a little better today, than they did on chest day, and the pump was insane! I was wishing I hadn't worn a baggy shirt, so I could have seen them better during presses.

warmup
Arnold Press 2x30

BB Press 6 x 12, 10, 8, 8, 8, 8

DB Press 3 x 8-10

Biceps

BB Curl
4 x 10

Supinating DB Curl (standing) 4 x 8

My forearms looked ripped and I could see the vein in my bicep, through my shirt. Very nice

A lot harder looking and feeling.

Again, can't wait till 4ad gets thrown into this!

Was given a Nutribullet for Christmas, so doing post workout differently. Been training fasted, which is easy since I am up so early to train.

I have a new stockpile of hemp seeds, chia seeds, pomegranate powder, goji berries, golden berries, some other weird superfruit berries etc.

I'm putting 2 cups of spinach, 1 cup brocolli, 1/3 cup each of 3 different dark berries, 2 scoops whey, and all the seed **** in.

I'm interested to see what that effect will have. It's a lot more sugar and fat than I'm used to having post workout (or any time of day for that matter).

Post workout is the only time I'm able to have it, since I make it first thing when I wake up, then just leave it in the truck till after my workout.

I was smart on saturday and put all the ingredients into 7 ziplock bags and threw them in the freezer. That way I just need to grab a bag, dump it and blend.

They don't taste too bad, though I'm not one who cares about flavor. When I was competing in the NPC in college, I was poor. I was so sick of the taste of tuna, I started blending it with egg whites and milk and drinking it. Taste is over rated.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 x 6 285lbs deads. New 5 yr pr.

Officially down 35lbs since May 1

Details tonight

Attachments

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only had 45min to train today, but certainly made the most of it.

Did some warmup sets with bent over bb rows, wide grip pulldowns and BB only deads

Then on to day of the deads

1x15 135
1x15 185
1x10 235
3x6 285
1x10 185
1x10 135

4x30 high cable rope crunches (full stack)

Still messed up in the sinuses, but my head was in the game. Felt a good bit better today and hopefully tomorrow will be even better yet.

I was really happy with the way my back looked, relaxed, after the workout. Really full and hard.

just a couple more days and the 4ad is added to the mix!

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Much better chest workout today. Definitely feeling better

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Great work so far man! Glad to see you're feeling better!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Only had 45min to train today, but certainly made the most of it.

Did some warmup sets with bent over bb rows, wide grip pulldowns and BB only deads

Then on to day of the deads

1x15 135
1x15 185
1x10 235
3x6 285
1x10 185
1x10 135

4x30 high cable rope crunches (full stack)

Still messed up in the sinuses, but my head was in the game. Felt a good bit better today and hopefully tomorrow will be even better yet.

I was really happy with the way my back looked, relaxed, after the workout. Really full and hard.

just a couple more days and the 4ad is added to the mix!
Once you throw that 4ad in....its ON like Donkey Kong

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 tabs left of my second bottle.

That means tomorrow morning the 4ad is added. Have two bottles each of 1 & 4 ready to go

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1/8/16

24.3%

Really good workout today!

Not back up to 100% but really wanted to do more sets than I had time for today. Solid muscle endurance and felt like a Beast. Today is also the final day of the first part of this log. I will do a wrap up in the review section, over the weekend. Hopefully someone will be able to take some comparison pics for me tomorrow morning.

Chest
BB Bench warm up 3x30

DB press 5 x8
BD incline press 3x6
high cable crossovers 4x10

Simple but effective.

Messed up my macros today at lunch. I cook whole food en'mass and freeze them in tupperware. I have about 20 meals in the freezer at any given time, then most weekends make some new stuff and keep them rotated.

Somehow I grabbed something that must have been in there a while. Kielbasa Chowder (completely home made). Damn good, but I thought it was my chicken breast and veg soup. oops.

Tomorrow I'm going to have to go into the office for most of the day, but will hit the gym, of course. Sleep in an extra hour and take as long as I want at the gym. That mean it's Delts and Lats!

My awesome Deads Day left me with a slight tinge today in my left lower lat insertion, but as long as I don't feel it in the morning, it's game on!

Next week I'm planning on trying 315 on deads. I'm not a 1RM guy, but since I was able to do 3x6 with 285, I feel comfortable giving it a go. Something to look forward to.

Tomorrow I also begin adding the 4ad to this program.

I'm really pleased with how my strength has grown, all while actually losing weight. I maintained my nutrition, aside from the slight changes in the OP, and have grow impressively, over the past 4 weeks.

Let Phase Two Commence

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finishing treadmill warm-up.

4ad is now on board.

Delts and lats - Saturday, my only training day with no time constraints.

Making baby making faces in muscle building places.

Time to scare some old people. Mr. Hyde has arrived

Time to Conquer3r this weak ass country club bull ****

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome workout today. Felt nearly 100%

Through in a P.S.P. sample for intra. Every time my jug gets 2/3 empty, I refill. That way I take in most of the goodies in the begining of the workout, and the rest is spread out.

Was so in the zone, I had trouble remembering how many sets I was in on each exercise. Total tunnel vision.

Muscles felt incredible and could do sets for days. Big increases on my weights too.

treadmill 17 min/3.5mph 8% incline

warmup, upright bb rows & bent over bb rows

Wide grip Lat pulldowns

1x 15 100lbs
1x 12 140
1x 10 160
4x 8 190
1x 8 160

Palms together (close grip) lat pulldowns

4x 8 190lbs

Seated wide grip cable rows

4 x 8 160

One arm bent over DB rows

4x 8 80lbs

wide grip machine rows

3 x 10 120

4 sets crunches

3 sets machine crunches (high cable strap over shoulders)

Could have kept going, but knew I didn't need to.

Beast mode

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Off day

Go Pack Go

Kept diet on track all weekend.

Going to treat myself to some pretzels w/ queso, so may be up a bit of weight tomorrow lol

Squats tomorrow.

I hate squats day

will throw some Abs in as well.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been so slammed at work, I still haven't had time to stitch together the progress pics. I have them though and will also write up a 4 week review.
Slammed at work with 2016 pricing, inventory, taxes, blah blah blah.....

Another awesome workout.

I've really noticed a decrease in DOMS. Recovery has been great.

1/11/16
23.2%

Squats day

Treadmill 3mph 9%

2x 20 BB front squats

6x8 Parallel Squats
4x12 Leg Extensions

Tomorrow
Abs and Bis

Been a long time since I've done them as a pair. Should be fun.

Lost my bluetooth Swage headphones. Highly pissed. Those things are fantastic. Only headphones I've ever owned, that don't fall out when using the heavy bag or during pad training.