APS ANDROBOLIC 250

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
has anyone tried APS ANDROBOLIC 250? I am a beginner and need advice before diving in!

jstevens47

jstevens47

Awards
Run 4 caps a day for 8 weeks with on cycle supoort, and eat like a horse/train hard. Then run AI for pct with liver/cycle support, and you should be happy with results.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumping this up... close to buying this, looking for more info. Anyone use this recently?

jstevens47

jstevens47

Awards
I'm almost done with the 8 week run at max dose...def get a joint support n run the full dose...Ive put on 12lbs dry with calories around 3200 a day n 200 g of protein...its a good base to any stack (i would def add other PH's to it),and can be used as a cutter or bulker depending on which way you go...i ran IML 1/4 andro stack with their econtrol n cycle support, and my gains werent as clean as the androbolic, and Ar1marcare run. The pump is amazing especially with mesomorph fyi, and the aggression is good in the gym...i basically work out til failure everytime. Hopefully this helps man!

jstevens47

jstevens47

Awards
Im at 214 right now...I'm only 5'10 after pct gonna run a cut cycle n try to get down to 190 so it actually looks like I have muscles in pictures?

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jstevens47 thanks for the info. What do u have in line for pct?

jstevens47

jstevens47

Awards
Alphamax xt, and nolva for 4 weeks..might throw in sns x-gels too

jstevens47

jstevens47

Awards
If I don't go to injectables next imma try this cut. Heard good things about this stack.

Attachments

jstevens47

jstevens47

Awards
SwoleNation what's up with Spartan mass?? I've heard alot about something for bulking called yeti dna being legit. I can't keep up with all the new stuff coming out lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Cycle Logs 0
Cwayne Supplement Logs 14
Mkgain1 Anabolics 18
Anabolics 39