Anabolic trinity + dermacrine + ghar1ne

alfredm005

Awards
Plan is to start January, but I'm getting anxious. May just start as soon as cycle support gets here from the planet.

I'm 39, 5'10, about 222lbs of chunkiness. My main motivators that bring me results are training solo and heartbreak. Dropped a few grand on equipment as soon as I rented a house, and my gf just moved back to cali and is currently banging her 'friend'....and u can add my disdain for the man and the fat cats in Washington and on wall street and I have a nice dose of RAGE to help me along, yeah buddy, all angles covered

Training is gonna be like the ones I've been reading in the logs, high volume

Diet is gonna be mainly grilled chicken I get from the local Mexican meat market, along with rice and beans. Buy 2 chickens, cut it up, handfulls in Tupperware. Munch on mixed raw veggies in between. I'm not very precise with my diet

I have a drawer full of supps to go through for pct, along with clomid.

Any advice, criticism, or motivation is always appreciated

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sunday will be My last day of Anabolic Trinity..I did a 8 week cycle with no sides and no shutdown.
Good Luck on your cycle,and if you have any question feel free to ask me..

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely check out the logs in the supplement logs section.

alfredm005

Awards
Thanks fellas. Looks like I'm gonna start next sunday

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heartbreak usually does a body good :)

In for the ride. Glad you have your clomid on hand and I look forward to your progress man.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How was this treating you?

alfredm005

Awards
So far so good. Right away I felt like I could workout longer. Workouts have been lasting roughly 2 hours. Lethargy is there, but I can sometimes sneak in a nap after work. Helps that I'm using old school speed xtreme with dmaa as a prewo. Chest is finally sticking out past my gut which is nice, haha.
Ghar1ne is a trip, whenever I forget a dose and start back the next day, I get insomnia. Yesterday however, I got insomnia without missing a dose, which sucked.
I've got about 3 weeks left, I'll have before and after pics ready to post, there will definitely be a very noticeable difference

alfredm005

Awards
I've been going through my supp stash, wondering if this would make a good pct stack to go with clomid.

Man Nolvadren xt
Man prometheus rising
OL LJ100
BPS endosurge

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that would be decent pct for sure. Good amount of natty test boosters in those ingredients to go along with the clomid.