Awards
  • Established
Starting tomorrow il be logging
2 bottles of Exotherm
1 bottle synthermo
1 bottle 11x
1 bottle lipomorph
1 bottle caffeine
And once I get close I have a bottle of vasoburn to cap things off.

Weight was 205 but been sick all week down to 203 cause appetite hasn't been there. Today I finally feel better after calling off work and getting rest il be starting tomorrow . Im not released to lift weights yet due to shoulder surgery but will be doing lots of running ,hiit, body lunges etc... any other suggestions are appreciated thx !

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 1
2 lipomorphs
1 synthermo
3 11x
3 pumps of exotherm
Starting weight was 204

Gonna go home after work do some hiit on the stairs and body lunges wana get the fullest out of this wana be down into the low 190s when im done anything lower is bonus imo!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Day 1
2 lipomorphs
1 synthermo
3 11x
3 pumps of exotherm
Starting weight was 204

Gonna go home after work do some hiit on the stairs and body lunges wana get the fullest out of this wana be down into the low 190s when im done anything lower is bonus imo!
You got this bro!!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
And subbed btw :D

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 2
2 lipomorphs
2 synthermos
3 pumps exotherm
3 11x
Weight 204.4

Jogged 3 miles today gonna run stairs a bit then maybe do some push-ups to strengthen arm

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

2 lipomorphs
2 synthermos
3 pumps exotherm
3 11x
Weight 203.8

Nothing extremely noticeable still recovering from this cold. Lack of energy but still motivated to hit it hard today!!!! Some hiit, lunges and push-ups it's abs or nothing on this cut! Jebrook how many posts til u can post pics?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3

2 lipomorphs
2 synthermos
3 pumps exotherm
3 11x
Weight 203.8

Nothing extremely noticeable still recovering from this cold. Lack of energy but still motivated to hit it hard today!!!! Some hiit, lunges and push-ups it's abs or nothing on this cut! Jebrook how many posts til u can post pics?
Not entirel sure bro. Have you tried it yet? If you still can't, then it probably either 300 or 500. Seems high though. Send em to me again if you need to.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
K il just send the starting one then a mid way and a finish pic. Thx bro really appreciate it hate to bug u just like doing a thorough log.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 4
weight 204.2

Weight is staying steady expect by end of this week for everything to start kicking in. Did 3 sets of stairs for hiit up and down 10x each set then pushups but 3rd set rocked my shoulder wasn't smart then ran some yesterday. If I don't get down to 202 by this week I may switch carbs in my carb cycle and lower them that always seems to spike things. I feel pretty good though loving this stack just wished I could lift with it

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Looking good!

I did my first sesh today after a few months battling injury!! KEEPMOVINGFORWARD

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
DennisTheDane Thx man they say it will be tender for awhile due to shaving the clavicle. You do the same just keep moving forward and ease into it! My goal this time back around is to really really focus a lot more on form not saying im a sloppy lifter but form is everythingggggggggggggg and wana be an extremely good personal trainer.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 5
Weight 203.0

Hopefully this is a thing to come wana see the scale keep going down from here. Gonna go home and atleast do 2 miles of jogging tonight and some running. Loving the stack very solid think gonna need all new clothes after it even after I just got new ones lol

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 6
3 pumps exotherm
2 lipomorph
2 synthermo
1 caffeine pill
3 11x
weight 202.6

So far so good 2 bottles of exotherm and 11x is just gonna melt that fat!!!!!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Day 6
3 pumps exotherm
2 lipomorph
2 synthermo
1 caffeine pill
3 11x
weight 202.6

So far so good 2 bottles of exotherm and 11x is just gonna melt that fat!!!!!
What is x11 ??

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 7
Weight 202.6

Staying steady thinking of adding EPIlean shred to my stack then things will get supre crazy abs engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 8
Weight 202.8

Will probably gain some waterweight today was cheat day my bestfriends last day at work so we all got pizza then sushi tonight. However back to the grind tomorrow this stuff is for sure working though put my suit on lastnight and just had it taken in 3 months ago already becoming loose. Im defly losing size on waist!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Weekend didn't go so well splurged bad Friday and Saturday! However woke up this morning looking leaner which Is bizarre since I eat like crap and had a few drinks Saturday. That's the last of that til this cut is over was super stressed over work Friday! Back at it today starting epg shred things are gonna get crazy wana lean out so so bad. Will weigh myself midweek once im back into it I know water weight is up. I can almost tell exotherm is leaning me out especially 11x gonna really step up cardio so this stuff just melts it

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 13
Weight 201.2

Started at 16 1/2 bf % checked this morning down to 14.3 I can only imagineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee what this would be doing if I could lift weights geez oh man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive only been running and push ups here and there and lost 2 percent body fat and im not even done im just getting started tomorrow is 2 weeks this is gonna be one heck of a ride!! Thx @Tgbsupplements and everyone on here for there solid support and help loveeeee this forum!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Sick progress so far broski ! :D

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
DennisTheDane thx bro appreciate it!!!!! Id be so much happier if I could lift and get muscle tone and look way way better. I am extremely happy dropped 2 percent bf I wana get to 11 on this cut. lowest ive been was 13ish but was in way way better shape then and able to lift. This stack is killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! black lion research and iron forgerd nutrition imo are the best companies out there!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
DennisTheDane thx bro appreciate it!!!!! Id be so much happier if I could lift and get muscle tone and look way way better. I am extremely happy dropped 2 percent bf I wana get to 11 on this cut. lowest ive been was 13ish but was in way way better shape then and able to lift. This stack is killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! black lion research and iron forgerd nutrition imo are the best companies out there!
Well your all most there keep trucking :D

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 14
Weigh 201.8

Body fat and weight continue to go down this stack is like an automatic burner hoping in the next couple weeks I can add some resistance training got released yesterday from pt. Hoping it jump starts the furnace and the rest melts off to.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 22
Weight 200.8

Sorry been away for a week have been sick off and on . However finally got the green light to ease back into the gym. I've just been doing push ups and running outside have defly lost bf!!!!!! Started at high 16 and down to 13.8 bf imagine if I was lifting madddddd shout outs to IFN and Black lion research these guys know what the heck they are doing no one beats them at what they do product and quality wise I haven't touched a product of theirs I haven't liked or that hasn't worked. Still have a full bottle of exotherm and half bottle of lipomorph and synthermo and it's gonna get interesting this last half of the run I've already lost 3 percent bf. Picture to come of progress.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 week progress pic posted on behalf of Mattabolic. Good job man:)

image.jpeg

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Jebrook thx abunch man still have along way to go gets harder and harder the lower I get . Once I start some resistance training back things shoukd start to.get solid and abs should come out more still have about 5 to 8 more lbs to go

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Thats nice progress dude!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
DennisTheDane thx bro means alot still have a ways to go

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
DennisTheDane thx bro means alot still have a ways to go
Dont we all Matt dont we all... Im so far behind that i feel im at the place that i started..But you know what.. Im still gonna make it..And so are you bro!!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Thx man yea I know exactly what u mean the weekends kill me I do so so so good through week then weekends being with friends ruins me and it's getting harder so gotta get more strict. Keep ur head up we gotta hit these goals!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 27
Weight 199.6

Finall dropped under the 200 mark still look flat and some mornings look better than others thweight loss game is a big big mind game!!!!!!!!! Its amazing how at 215 you can look better than 199. I am looking thinner just need to tighten things up. However in a 3 week span keep in mind labrum tear surgery and clavicle scrapped on sept 23rd. I have went from doing 10 pushups and sets of 3-4 and lastnight I got 43 in one set so strength is coming back and thx to the stack im on. When I stopped before surgery I was able to do 65 push ups in one setting so progress is coming quick. However I need suggestions to tighten up the lower stomach region til I can start squatting and dead lifting nxt month

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Thx man weekends have been killer or progress imo would be through the roof!!!!! this past weekend was the best ive done didn't cheat at all hence the reason I hit 199.6! BEAST73 This weekend mainly Thursday will be hardest to not drink!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Thursday thru sunday was bad not horrible but bad I am back at it today! Gonna get back into running and pushups and eating better ! gained 3lbs some water though from alcohol. Still have half a bottle of exotherm left and half a bottle of epilean and some synthermo so should be able to get more weight off then finish her off with vasoburn

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
DennisTheDane Thx man they say it will be tender for awhile due to shaving the clavicle. You do the same just keep moving forward and ease into it! My goal this time back around is to really really focus a lot more on form not saying im a sloppy lifter but form is everythingggggggggggggg and wana be an extremely good personal trainer.
What kind of shoulder injury u had.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
What kind of shoulder injury u had.
Was in a wreck back in may then is sept had surgery completely tor my anterior labrum and had my clavicle scrapped for arthritis so was a double whammy bro! Recovered pretty quick though used IFN'S laxogenin highlyyyyyyyyyy suggest it for recovery

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Have been away for a bit been crazy busy ! Things are going decent nothing to crazy weekends are destroying me not to happy about it. About finished with everything except about 3-4 more days exotherm. Have lost over 3% bf which is pretty well if I was lifting im certain I would look way way better but still pretty happy considering how ive been eating. I can not get below 199 but that's my own fault. Gonna add vasoburn after I finish with my exotherm and gonna tighten diet up this week then when I finish off vasoburn il add final pics and bf%.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mattabolic your having a Awesome comeback if I might say.. Have you every used the Kutting Weight sauna suit clothing?

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Mattabolic your having a Awesome comeback if I might say.. Have you every used the Kutting Weight sauna suit clothing?
Thx appreciate it wished I wasn't struggling on weekends its killing my progress where I know I could be at! No I haven't how does that work and is it costly?

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I purchased their cheapest Sauna Suit a year ago on sale..It will cut water and inches off your waistline..

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
I purchased their cheapest Sauna Suit a year ago on sale..It will cut water and inches off your waistline..
Il have to add this to my list maybe il give this a whirl in feb or march! I wana be at 9 percent body fat by summer im at 13.7 now.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been following your logs and You are a hard worker..If you use the sauna suit,I know you will accomplish your goals.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
I have been following your logs and You are a hard worker..If you use the sauna suit,I know you will accomplish your goals.
Thanks man that means a lot really does lately ive been down cause of not being able to lift due to not having my dl back yet. Im still trying to do stuff at home push ups, jog the stairs and use light dumb bells my bro had like 15s. its hard I know my results could be even better if was back at a gym!!! Then the weekends are killing me or id be easily down to 195 or lower. Seriously though man means a lot when I do logs I prefer to give it my all so I can help others in anyway possible and I want results as well!!!!!!!!!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Things are finally getting better diet is back in check and I hit a new low 198.4 lowest ive ever been not the best ive ever looked though , however il take the bad with the good ! So so happy things are kicking in more I have one or 2 days left of exotherm I think. Then im gonna add vasoburn at the low end of 13% bf I should start to tighten up some.