My first AM product log with M&M T2!!

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Hey there guys and girls, I was given the opportunity to test and log mind and muscle's product T2, ever since I saw this product I was very interested in it due to the bold claims that came along with the product, and if you've seen the claims yourself you know you've had some "what if...." Thoughts run through your mind as well.

First off I'd like to thank WANTED and the guys over at mind and muscle for providing me with this opportunity to log this product, they've come off as very good guys from the conversations we had! Now on to the product itself..

Mind and Muscle T2 Fat Burner

The future is here. T2 Fat Burner is the best thyroid hormone based fat burner. It will help you to retain muscle while cutting, or while mass gaining to make sure every pound you gain is rock hard muscle.

T2 Does the Following:

*Burns Fat
*Grows strength and size fibers
*Decreases intra muscular fat
*Decreases visceral fat
*Increases metabolism
*Increases energy
*Sublingual delivery for maximum bioavailability

T2 is a Synthetic Thyroid hormone which may be as good if not better than our own natural T3. The thyroid is the thermostat of the body, and regulates the speed of all metabolic processes in almost every cell in your body. The way it does this is with Thyroid Hormones.

Natural thyroid hormones come in two forms: T4, the inactive stable prohormone and T3 the active short lived metabolite of T4. T2 is a new compound which will burn fat like T3 but unlike T3 it won’t burn muscle.

T2 Fat Burner doesn’t only work on fat burning, it also CONVERTS slow twitch to fast twitch fibers. This allows the endurance fibers to convert to the strength and size fibers. This means it PERMANENTLY makes your capacity to get stronger and bigger increase. Read that again.

Now how I will be running this product is the first 2 weeks I will be doing 1ml upon waking before fasted cardio, and 1ml before bed. I will assess after the 2 weeks whether I will stay at that dose or proceed to an extra 1ml dose around mid day (about an hour pre workout)

I had taken my first dose this morning, and personally I don't care much about taste but others do but the flavor of the T2 is actually quite nice, a very light minty flavor, subtle but enjoyable (especially compared to RC liquids lol)

For the purpose of this log my diet, training, and supplementation will not change through out the use of this product so I can really assess the effectiveness of this product.

For the sake of the claims of muscle fiber transition and leading to strength increase, I will monitor 3 stable exercises week by week at my top sets. Those exercises being

Overhand BB rows: current top set being 315lbs for 11 reps.
Incline BB press: current top set being 275lbs for 8 (though I will have fluke weeks of hitting 10 or bottoming at 5-6, 8 is the constant.
Last being leg press: current top set being 1,460lbs in plates for 14 reps (don't count the weight of the leg press itself)

If anyone would like more insight into training, diet, or supplementation while on this log feel free to ask away!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Subbed! In to see how this works for you, definitely considering adding this in to a cycle.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Subbed! In to see how this works for you, definitely considering adding this in to a cycle.
I'm definitely excited to see what happens as well, I've had people use stim based burners that had T2 in it and they got solid results but weren't super consistent with dosing and also being stim based you can't say its soley performing on the T2 of course. I'm gonna be real about it, if it promotes results I'll stand by it and if it doesn't then I'm going to be honest about it. I know my body very well so if there's change I'll know.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm definitely excited to see what happens as well, I've had people use stim based burners that had T2 in it and they got solid results but weren't super consistent with dosing and also being stim based you can't say its soley performing on the T2 of course. I'm gonna be real about it, if it promotes results I'll stand by it and if it doesn't then I'm going to be honest about it. I know my body very well so if there's change I'll know.
not sure if they told ya but please follow the dose this stuff is super strong , best to write down when u take it just to be safe ! good luck !

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
not sure if they told ya but please follow the dose this stuff is super strong , best to write down when u take it just to be safe ! good luck !
Yessir I told WANTED how I planned on dosing he said it sounded good, I don't plan on going over 3ml daily, each dose spread out by 7-8hrs but thank you bro!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yessir I told WANTED how I planned on dosing he said it sounded good, I don't plan on going over 3ml daily, each dose spread out by 7-8hrs but thank you bro!
WANTED IS A GREAT GUY HE DEF WILL TAKE CARE OF YA!!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep. That sounds fine bro. I got a guy at my work doing the same protocol..... 1.5ml am & 1.5ml pm
He's doing good & he's a lightweight when it comes to supps.
He's on week 3 & sticking to the 3ml ed the whole way thru.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Yep. That sounds fine bro. I got a guy at my work doing the same protocol..... 1.5ml am & 1.5ml pm
He's doing good & he's a lightweight when it comes to supps.
He's on week 3 & sticking to the 3ml ed the whole way thru.
Awesome man that's good to hear one of the last loggers you guys used said he had solid feedback with the same 1.5ml 2x daily as well, maybe instead of me spreading out 3, 1ml doses I should do that? Or I can be the guinea pig for that dosing.. Your product bro, let me know how you'd prefer to see me run it

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome man that's good to hear one of the last loggers you guys used said he had solid feedback with the same 1.5ml 2x daily as well, maybe instead of me spreading out 3, 1ml doses I should do that? Or I can be the guinea pig for that dosing.. Your product bro, let me know how you'd prefer to see me run it
I'd go with the label , dose upon wake & dose before bed.
Ultimately it's your call.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great luck with this

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Okay so im not really associating this event with the T2 seeing as I was only using it for a day but for the sake of the log I'll record it just to see if it persists, but I had some wicked night sweats last night, woke up about 5:30am and thought I had pissed the bed or something lol

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Day 3 on T2 has come and gone, wouldn't be expecting much at this time but today it seemed my appetite wasn't quite all there..maybe due to the miserable weather we're having here in jersey, or maybe this stuff is starting to kick in a bit! Just wanted to give the log a little bump, see if we can get some more people in here!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm. Interesting info so far. My buddy at work has not mentioned any severe night sweats and also has mentioned to me that his appitite has not really changed either.
One of the other loggers how ever has said his is slightly suppressed.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I didn't think the night sweats were attributed to the t2, I didn't get them the next night I just wanted to log it just in case. But yeah not too sure about the appetite suppression yet, past couple days here have been miserable weather, you know how you can feel 'blah' with depressing weather. I'll keep posted as time goes on!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Using it myself. Feel a little something, not a tingling or anything but a "feeling". Love the taste

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Okay guys so hit chest tonight, strength still staying put at this point but for some reason felt like I could keep going.. I mean I train hard as sh*t when I'm with my training partner, its a dog fight all night, but the muscle just wouldn't fully fatigue tonight.

Overall feel good, when I'm waking up in the morning I'm thinking I'm looking a slight bit tighter, could be placebo? We'll keep an eye on it!

Appetite is still there, but almost a slight haze over it as if I'm not truly hungry but I know I have to eat.

We'll see how that goes tomorrow when I stuff my face in little Italy before going to see the tree in nyc, enjoy your weekend guys!

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Alright alright so last night had the opportunity to train some legs with a 212 ifbb pro so I didn't get to test strength on leg press unfortunately. But, I am noticing undoubtedly that my appetite seems to be down a bit at this point, a little over a week in. It's not crushed, but I don't have the desire to eat excess food as I usually do.

Also, i am noticing that the fat on my lower abdomen seems to be "loosening up" a bit. In the sense that I used to pinch it and it would feel thick, it would feel like it was of a 'tough' texture, but now it does seem to not have that substantial of a thickness to it, and my lower obliques are popping just a slight amount more at this point. Are they crazy changes? Not necessarily no, but again it has only been a little over a week, my diet has not changed, except for the very poor choices I made this weekend (but it was a special event and I'm going to live my life) all in all, for only 9 days, so far I am happy with this product

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Alright alright so last night had the opportunity to train some legs with a 212 ifbb pro so I didn't get to test strength on leg press unfortunately. But, I am noticing undoubtedly that my appetite seems to be down a bit at this point, a little over a week in. It's not crushed, but I don't have the desire to eat excess food as I usually do.

Also, i am noticing that the fat on my lower abdomen seems to be "loosening up" a bit. In the sense that I used to pinch it and it would feel thick, it would feel like it was of a 'tough' texture, but now it does seem to not have that substantial of a thickness to it, and my lower obliques are popping just a slight amount more at this point. Are they crazy changes? Not necessarily no, but again it has only been a little over a week, my diet has not changed, except for the very poor choices I made this weekend (but it was a special event and I'm going to live my life) all in all, for only 9 days, so far I am happy with this product
I was planning on buying this great!!!!

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I'd give it a shot man I'm looking forward to seeing what the next 5 weeks have in store, its cheap enough that you're not taking a big hit if you don't like it. I'm really just interested to see what happens with this lower abdominal fat that's been my worst enemy I've never been able to diet that off before

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd give it a shot man I'm looking forward to seeing what the next 5 weeks have in store, its cheap enough that you're not taking a big hit if you don't like it. I'm really just interested to see what happens with this lower abdominal fat that's been my worst enemy I've never been able to diet that off before
Hey man, just wanted to say thank you for throwing up a good log! What day are you on? & how is it treating your eating and sleeping habits??
Any undesirable sides?

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Hey man, just wanted to say thank you for throwing up a good log! What day are you on? & how is it treating your eating and sleeping habits??
Any undesirable sides?
I'm trying man, just wishing some more people were interested in this stuff!

As of today this is day 11 on the t2.

My appetite is slightly lowered, I can still eat without issue when I'm supposed to, but leading up to my meals I'm saying to myself "I'm really not even that hungry"
I think that's good though because you need to eat, but you're not craving food all the time and end up making bad choices.

Honestly it hasn't effected my sleep at all, that was one thing I would have been a bit harsh on because I usually don't sleep very well to begin with, but I've had zero issues with it at all

As of yet I have experienced zero side effects at all, I just take my 2 daily doses and I'm on my way. The only noticeable effect of difference in day to day basis being that slight decrease in appetite

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm trying man, just wishing some more people were interested in this stuff!

As of today this is day 11 on the t2.

My appetite is slightly lowered, I can still eat without issue when I'm supposed to, but leading up to my meals I'm saying to myself "I'm really not even that hungry"
I think that's good though because you need to eat, but you're not craving food all the time and end up making bad choices.

Honestly it hasn't effected my sleep at all, that was one thing I would have been a bit harsh on because I usually don't sleep very well to begin with, but I've had zero issues with it at all

As of yet I have experienced zero side effects at all, I just take my 2 daily doses and I'm on my way. The only noticeable effect of difference in day to day basis being that slight decrease in appetite
do you notice that body heat is increased?

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
do you notice that body heat is increased?
Honestly man I can't really say as its winter and I stay bundled up all the time now so I'm always purposely keeping myself warm, it'd be impossible for me to give a legitimate answer on that

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Honestly man I can't really say as its winter and I stay bundled up all the time now so I'm always purposely keeping myself warm, it'd be impossible for me to give a legitimate answer on that
how about during workouts?

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
how about during workouts?
The only thing I could possibly say that could h attributed during my workout is that I'm starting to break a sweat maybe a bit earlier into my workout but I'm also wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants at the gym as my gym is typically pretty cool, I wish that I could give you more fully detailed feedback on that my man but there is just too much variable in play here for me to flat out say that's what is it, you know?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The only thing I could possibly say that could h attributed during my workout is that I'm starting to break a sweat maybe a bit earlier into my workout but I'm also wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants at the gym as my gym is typically pretty cool, I wish that I could give you more fully detailed feedback on that my man but there is just too much variable in play here for me to flat out say that's what is it, you know?
thanks...I ran original pes shift in the summertime and sweated like crazy, but that is not fair since weather is cool now.

body heat aside, it is results that matter!!!

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
thanks...I ran original pes shift in the summertime and sweated like crazy, but that is not fair since weather is cool now.

body heat aside, it is results that matter!!!
Absolutely bro results are what matters most! May my body heat be higher? It absolutely may be, I'm warm all day but I'm staying dressed in layers so I can't point my finger directly at the t2 that's all I'm getting at, I want to leave an honest log with what I noticeably experienced, and as I said before there's just too much variable on that for me to make a factual statement

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely bro results are what matters most! May my body heat be higher? It absolutely may be, I'm warm all day but I'm staying dressed in layers so I can't point my finger directly at the t2 that's all I'm getting at, I want to leave an honest log with what I noticeably experienced, and as I said before there's just too much variable on that for me to make a factual statement
you are doing a fine job....keep it up!!!

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Okay guys so tomorrow is 2 weeks in, tomorrow I will be bumping up the dose to 1.5ml upon waking and 1.5ml before bed

Not sure as to what my weight is at this point because I never get on the scale, just judge by how I look. I definitely to feel like I've dropped a little bit of body fat at this point though to be honest with you guys. I'm not "peeled" of course but I am seeing deeper striations in my Christmas tree in my back, my quads seem to have a bit more definition and starting to see some nice little separation, as well as when I wake up and before bed I have some nice veins running through them :)

Strength really has stayed consistent until this point, which really I can't complain about as I really don't train for strength as I do hypertrophy.

Overall I feel good though, my energy levels through the day are good maybe slightly above average, with no noticeable side effects at this point.

Definitely looking forward to bumping this dose for the next 4 weeks and seeing whats in store!!

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Alright guys so I bumped up the dose today, not expecting to show and radical changes on day 1 of the upped dosing but just figured I'd give the log a little bump. Had a nice cheat meal last night with the lady and this morning I woke up looking exceptionally tight when I usually look to be holding a little more bloat after a cheat meal like that so all is well!

Also, thebigt the weather has been a bit warmer here in jersey the past few days so I wanted to try to get an answer for your previous questions. I've been walking around in typically a T-shirt or no shirt and shorts, which with it being between 50-55 degrees I'd start getting a bit chilly after a few minutes, but my skin does feel a bit warmer, especially notice a difference in my feet and hands (those are the first to get cold but I can walk on tile with no shoes and not be freezing) and I'm completely comfortable in the temperature, may not seem like much to the normal person but to me its actually a pretty significant change as I get cold very quickly. Even last night I was washing dishes and just started heating up big time and started breaking a sweat, hope this helps your question man!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys so I bumped up the dose today, not expecting to show and radical changes on day 1 of the upped dosing but just figured I'd give the log a little bump. Had a nice cheat meal last night with the lady and this morning I woke up looking exceptionally tight when I usually look to be holding a little more bloat after a cheat meal like that so all is well!

Also, thebigt the weather has been a bit warmer here in jersey the past few days so I wanted to try to get an answer for your previous questions. I've been walking around in typically a T-shirt or no shirt and shorts, which with it being between 50-55 degrees I'd start getting a bit chilly after a few minutes, but my skin does feel a bit warmer, especially notice a difference in my feet and hands (those are the first to get cold but I can walk on tile with no shoes and not be freezing) and I'm completely comfortable in the temperature, may not seem like much to the normal person but to me its actually a pretty significant change as I get cold very quickly. Even last night I was washing dishes and just started heating up big time and started breaking a sweat, hope this helps your question man!
I think you have hit the sweet spot as far as dosing!!!

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
^^ I think so as well now.. I'm starting to feel more of a difference in body temp now, sweating during workout has increased a small amount, and I'm not sure if I'm just working harder or if its the t2 but last night and this morning I was looking exceptionally lean I'm quite impressed, excited to see what the future holds.

Training in itself is as good as ever at this point, started working constantly with a training partner with common goals to get on stage next year and we're just killing sh*t and making gains!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
^^ I think so as well now.. I'm starting to feel more of a difference in body temp now, sweating during workout has increased a small amount, and I'm not sure if I'm just working harder or if its the t2 but last night and this morning I was looking exceptionally lean I'm quite impressed, excited to see what the future holds.

Training in itself is as good as ever at this point, started working constantly with a training partner with common goals to get on stage next year and we're just killing sh*t and making gains!!
setting goals is a good thing!!!

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
setting goals is a good thing!!!
Absolutely bro if you don't have a goal you have nothing to drive you to work hard for! November 12th npc easterns light heavyweight class I'll see you there!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely bro if you don't have a goal you have nothing to drive you to work hard for! November 12th npc easterns light heavyweight class I'll see you there!!
NICE!!!

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
So after increasing the dose on Monday (its about mid day Friday right now) I must say I have seen a consistent difference in body temperature, its nothing crazy where I feel I need to run around naked but a nice increase. My appetite though hasn't taken much of a hit since the initial dosing, its stayed just the same, not a bad thing though. Strength is still staying put on all exercises still but I almost feel as if I'm stronger outside of the gym if that makes sense lol

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So what is ur dosing like now?

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
So what is ur dosing like now?
Dosing now is 1.5ml upon waking and 1.5ml before bed.

I started off at 1ml upon waking and 1ml before bed, just seeing as I am sometimes sensitive to some products and I haven't used a t2 product before and I know many people that had successful runs with stim based burners that used 200mcg of t2 in a daily dose as well.

I definitely feel better already at the 3ml daily though, bodyfat wise there absolutely has been a reduction over the past (almost) 3 weeks, mostly occurring in the past 6-8 days, that's when I really noticed that there was change in my composition.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dosing now is 1.5ml upon waking and 1.5ml before bed.

I started off at 1ml upon waking and 1ml before bed, just seeing as I am sometimes sensitive to some products and I haven't used a t2 product before and I know many people that had successful runs with stim based burners that used 200mcg of t2 in a daily dose as well.

I definitely feel better already at the 3ml daily though, bodyfat wise there absolutely has been a reduction over the past (almost) 3 weeks, mostly occurring in the past 6-8 days, that's when I really noticed that there was change in my composition.
lol...I look at recommended dosage as a guideline, sometimes it is what works best for me other times some tweaking is needed. seems like 3ml is where it's at for you!!!

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
lol...I look at recommended dosage as a guideline, sometimes it is what works best for me other times some tweaking is needed. seems like 3ml is where it's at for you!!!
I totally hear you on that man haha with most things its a guideline to void the company of penalty God forbid somebody gets stupid with the stuff lands themselves in the hospital knowing good and well people are doubling even tripling the doses.. Just for my own personal peace of mind though I like to start low and ease my way into things with a new product I haven't used before

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mkgain1 what was your bf when you started this log, do you know?

Do you think this product is working for you?

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Mkgain1 what was your bf when you started this log, do you know?

Do you think this product is working for you?
I don't have an exact bf% unfortunately but if I had to make a realistic assumption (not just what I'd like to believe I was/am lol) id have to say I was at 11% and I'm very confident in that assumption. And looking at the greater separation in my quads, greater definition in my back, and the " loosening " and reduction of fat from my lower stomach I would have to say I dropped from .5-1% bodyfat. And this is also with missing a cardio session here and there as well. So yes I definitely do believe that as of right now this product is working for me.

And for anyone who may be newly viewing this log, the cardio is not something I newly began with the use of the T2 I had been doing the same amount for months prior so the fat loss can not be attributed to the cardio, also my diet has stayed absolutely the same (other than the weekly cheat meal) for the purpose of logging this product

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I agree. This guy is putting up an awesome log and some great effort.
Thanks guys im trying, these guys over at M&M took a chance on me since I was/am a new member on here so I wanted to give them as good of feedback as I could (not necessarily saying the product being good but description in how I feel and what I'm seeing results wise)