Cutting stack

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Just got in synthermo,lipomorph,11x,2 bottles of exotherm and caffeine pills in . Just curios what suggested doses for everything .

I was thinking 1 synthermo 2 lipomorph 3 11x 1 or 2 200mg caffeine and 2 pumps of exotherm a day. Open to any suggestions either gonna start logging mon or Tuesday I think .

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
That stack would destroy fat LOL :D!

If i would use it. I would go easy on the caffein... Most user say 3 pumps a day with Exortherm. And the rest seems like a plan.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
I'm not really allowed to lift yet until I see the Dr the 16 DennisTheDane what woukd u suggest for exercise etc.. I was thinking jogging and running my stairs and body lunges.?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I'm not really allowed to lift yet until I see the Dr the 16 DennisTheDane what woukd u suggest for exercise etc.. I was thinking jogging and running my stairs and body lunges.?
You can do that. And squats with out ´weight. Also squats toi a chair or something a bit lower..

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
You can do that. And squats with out ´weight. Also squats toi a chair or something a bit lower..
Thx a bunch could do like a no weight box squat great idea brother appreciate your help! Think Im gonna start it Tuesday or Wednesday since I ate like crap sunday let the water weight come down first what yoyu think?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I think you know a lot more then i do bro :) Just helping with the basics :)

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha I wished I still have alottttttttttttttttttttttttttttt to learn I Like hearing other peoples ideas and suggestions helps me become more knowledgeable and help other more the best of my ability . I appreciate your help man

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Well your welcome even if it is just basics :D

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Every little bit helps ! Cant wait to start cutting down and finally get abs !!!!!!!!!! Il probably log tomorrow if not Wednesday for sure

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Every little bit helps ! Cant wait to start cutting down and finally get abs !!!!!!!!!! Il probably log tomorrow if not Wednesday for sure
Let me know if you make a log..Would deffo like to see how the products tread you

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
If.my weight is at 205 in am il.start log tomorrlw but if not il start it Wednesday and tag u in it.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
So after eating like garbage all weekend and struggling to get past 204.8 and even drank, started back Monday and im 204.4 makes no sense but il take it. However may not start til Wednesday or Thursday for the stack. I got home lastnight and got a massive sore throat and all stuffed up! I wana give this stack my all and undivided attention so wana be healthy when I start , but gonna keep at the exercise to continue to get weight down.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Was super sick lastnight went to bed at 8 woke up at midnight and didn't fall back asleep til 2am and woke up at 6 am. Feeling a tad better today and was down to 204.2 so if everything stays this way Il start logging tomorrow and start a new thread!