Looking for advice for first cycle

wazzuS

Awards
I decided on LGD 4033 for my first ever cycle. I got Primeval Super LGD on Amazon along with Iron Labs Cycle Support and PCT Extreme.

Any feed back on cycle support and PCT would be greatly appreciated. Are the Iron Labs products sufficient? I have read up on cycle support and PCT but can't find anything that seemed specific for LGD. I have read ton of logs and everyone mentions different ingredients or products.

I plan to only take one tablet a day which is 5mg of LGD for 8 weeks and 4 weeks in PCT.

I am 5'8" and 232lbs at 20% BF and 37 years old. I just lost 14lbs over 10 weeks doing meal prep but BF didn't change much which is very frustrating. Plan to keep doing meal prep and have my daily calories at 2750, might increase to 3000 on cycle.

Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I definitely plan on doing a log once I start which I plan to do on Monday Dec 7th, this gives me a few days to purchase any additional product based on feedback.

Thanks in advance.

wazzuS

Awards
Any assistance or feedback would be greatly appreciated. This my first ever cycle. I have reviewed tons of logs, mainly on LGD which is what I'm starting next Monday. On the logs I have reviewed each person does it different and the feedback from others isn't consistent.

A mentor would be awesome!!!

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
What is your goal with this man? Personally I'd pick up another bottle of lgd and go with 10mg a day, through everything I've seen, 10mg seems to be the sweet spot for most people. And I'm sure if you lost 14lbs, you had to have lost at least some fat.. Did your strength go down at the gym at all while you did this?

wazzuS

Awards
Hey MKgain1, I appreciate the reply.

My main goal is to look better in the mirror (i.e. lower my Body Fat %) but preferably keep as much muscle as possible. Ideally gain muscle and lose the same amount of fat. Most logs don't do a great job separating muscle gain and losing fat, just note weight gain. I did see one where someone lost 10lbs of fat and gained 2lbs in muscle. I would definitely consider those as good results. I have one of those hand held body fat measuring devices and plan to use throughout the cycle to track and include in my log.

I also want to try this out. This is my first cycle on anything and from what I read about LGD it doesn't seem to have much side effects. Seems like a great first time cycle starter.

I have enough to do a 5/5/5/5/10/10/10/10. Super LGD is pill form at 5mg per pill, so I don't have much flexibility other than to start at increments of 5mg.

I didn't lose that much strength but I definitely didn't increase. I have been lifting for a long time now, strength is not my goal anymore. I definitely lost some fat but it seems I lost some muscle. When I do the math my BF didn't change as much as I would have preferred.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Well I do think that you picked the right sarm for your goals looking for more of a recomposition, lgd I believe is the best at doing this especially when you get to the 10mg dose. If you wanted more of an edge I would throw in some GW. Other than that if you're looking for a recomposition, if your maintenance caloric intake is 2750 daily, I would keep it at that, even adjust to slightly under maintenance. Personally I would only run a serm such as clomid or nolva as a post cycle but maybe someone else on here could give a little more insight on the OTC products you picked up. Overall as long as your diet and training are in check you should be looking at some very favorable results

wazzuS

Awards
My maintenance is 3150, I was doing 2500 to drop 1.5lb a week. I missed typed in my early message, its not 2750, its 2500.

I've never heard of GW but just did a search on it. I will do some research. For my first cycle I plan to do just LGD but this is very interesting stuff.

Is there a specific clomid or nolva product that you suggest? Or where I should get it?

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I personally love the GW I've had very successful runs of it, it exceeded my expectations. But not all people have the same effects of course. But yeah with it being your first sarm cycle, maybe just run the lgd solo to see how it effects you then add something like the GW in down the road in another cycle.

And I can't name sources on here, but I'd just do some digging for research chemical labs either nolva or clomid alone will suffice but you can run both together if you'd like

wazzuS

Awards
Just got my LGD today. I'm super excited and want to take it right now but waiting till Monday to get everything in line and start my meal prep again.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Awesome man just make sure you're consistent with your nutrition that's going to be the biggest part, I'm also I huge advocate of fasted cardio AM and doing your training at night, in that sense you're eliciting 2 spikes in metabolism a day instead of just 1 from your training, its done me very well in cutting and reverse dieting

wazzuS

Awards
I wish I could do cardio in the morning and lifting in the afternoon but my schedule unfortunately is not that flexible. I agree though, I had that routine in the past and it is ideal.

Regarding nutrition, I mainly do meal prep and my work has a cafeteria to help out with some meals. Below is what my meal plan looks like along with nutrition breakdown.

Breakfast: 2 protein shakes and steel cut oatmeal
Gym
Morning snack: omelet
Lunch: Chicken, brown rice and vegetables
Afternoon Snack: Chicken, brown rice and vegetables
Dinner: Chicken, brown rice and vegetables
Desert: Milk and Peanut butter spoon

Protein: 273 grams (42%)
Carbs: 231 grams (35%), 24 grams are fiber
Fat: 24 grams (23%), majority is coming from omelet (i.e. eggs) and desert (i.e. peanut butter)

I am definitely open on feedback on my nutrition. I some times swap the chicken with steak or ground turkey for some variety.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Overall the diet seems pretty well rounded man, 2 things though. You need to up your fat intake big time. What I suggest is throwing 1tbsp of olive oil in each of those chicken and brown rice meals. But to compensate in that large calorie increase from the fats, I would lower your carb intake to balance things out at first, then start working the carbs back in over time slowly, you know what I mean?

Also, In breakfast you say 2 protein shakes, does this mean 2 scops of a whey protein in the same shake? Or 2 separate shakes? 1 thing I really enjoy doing with steel cut oats or oatmeal is putting 1 scoops of whey protein in it, and the equivalent of 25g of protein in liquid egg whites in it. Cook the egg whites into the oats, adds more substance and another solid source of protein

wazzuS

Awards
I have 1 shake with 2 scoops. I have tried adding protein shake to steel cut oats and oatmeal but never liked it and really didn't put a lot of effort on trying to figure it out. I have been doing the shake and oatmeal for a while now and it works for me. I get up at 4:45am in the morning to get to the gym, so the shake and oatmeal is easy, convenient and not messy. I get the omelet at work cafeteria, so they have to do all of the cooking and cleaning. I have thought of adding another shake while I am at the gym, literally when I am done working out and before getting into the shower. The time between my workout and eating the omelet is about an hour because of shower, commute and them cooking it. What do you think? I feel that an hour is too long between workout and post gym meal.

I understand what you are saying on adding olive oil and cutting carbs and adding them back. But what is your thinking about adding more fat?

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
A shake after the gym would be good definitely, nothing crazy just 1 to 1-1/2 scoops, then I always get a meal in within an hour of that shake so the timing works for you in that sense. And I absolutely think you need to add more fat, but see with your goals you're trying to reach here, if you just go and add 3tbsp of olive oil to your diet every day starting tomorrow that's about 380 calories that is an immediate jump, which your metabolism isn't used to handling on a daily basis, so that's why I suggested lowering the carbs initially (about 80g) then week by week add a bit more of them back in, unless you start gaining weight, then slow it down even more