LG Sciences: 1-Andro with Cyclosome delivery (Sponsored Log)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to LG and Vaughn for the nice hookup of the new LG andro product to run for a month at FULL DOSE :)
IMG_4749.JPG

Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container : 60
Propriety Blend
3b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-17-oneActive
50mg % D V
*Other Ingredients: Microcrystanline Cellulose, Phosphatidylcholine 75%, Hydroxypropyl beta cyclodextrin (HPBCD), Phytosterols, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, FD&C Blue#2, FD&C Red#40, * % Daily Value Not Available.

Its all about the new delivery so if you want to read up:
LG Sciences is a pioneer in the Bodybuilding and Prohormone industry being one of the first companies to introduce many of the prohormones that have search entered the marketplace over the last decade. Researchers at LG Sciences recently developed a proprietary process called Cyclosome™ Technology. This one-of-a-kind technology brought to you by the leaders in Prohormones involves the entrapment of hydrophobic prohormones and other Testosterone boosting compounds in the form of water-soluble Prohormone–cyclodextrin (CD) complex in liposomes has been investigated as a new strategy to combine the relative advantages of CDs and liposomes into one system, namely Prohormone-in-CD-in-liposome systems called Cyclosome’s™. You can think of all this in terms of a ‘Trojan Horse,’ passing through the liver unharmed and intact. As opposed to being destroyed in the liver like all other hormonal products on the market, past and present. This new Cyclosome™ technology allows the ‘Trojan Horse’ to deliver prohormones and testosterone boosters to the systemic circulation by the intestinal lymphatic route, circumventing first-pass inactivation in the liver for the very first time. Almost all previous Oral capsules and tablets manufactured to increase testosterone — including Testosterone itself — are involved in the “first pass affect” which renders the active compounds virtually useless.

Cyclosome™ Technology — the most advanced liposomal delivery technology ever developed for bioavailability is the answer to getting poorly absorbed Testosterone boosting compounds and legal prohormones into the body so they can work ! The pharmaceutical industry has embraced this cutting-edge technology in recent years and now EpiAndro 50™ will be one of the first to utilize it in a testosterone booster and anabolic agent.

For Cyclosome™ preparation, an overall understanding of the interaction between CDs and lipid components of liposomes is necessary for this complex. LG Sciences has developed a Double-loading technique, which is a revolutionary strategy to prohormone release and increase prohormone-loading capacity. The Cyclosome™ approach can be useful in increasing prohormone solubility and vesicles stability, in controlling the in vivo fate of hydrophobic compounds and in avoiding burst release of prohormones from the vesicles. To obtain a stable Cyclosome™, the CDs should have a higher affinity to prohormone molecules compared with liposomal membrane lipids. Cyclosomes prepared by LG’s double-loading technique are the most advanced targeted prohormone delivery system ever developed because they have a fast onset action with prolonged prohormone release process and the significantly enhanced prohormone-loading capacity.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in!!

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Running this myself it's starting to kick in I will follow bro

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man, im in! Things about to get good!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Nice!!!!! This will be a great journey you're about to embark on!!!!!

Remember if you have any questions do not hesitate in asking any of us Hi Tech Reps!!!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
What is das price for these magic pills ? :D

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ready to see some progress being made

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Do you have a price tag on em ??
i will ask HQ about it, should be competitive with similar products on the market, not to mention LG started incorporating the Cyclosome™ Delivery technology without adding to the cost of the product. meaning a better product for the old price.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In for this!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
In in In

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will be following along as well. Best of luck!

-Spaz

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I'm running this aswell I been having massive knock on woods aswell. didn't mention in my log bcuz I never experienced this with other 1dhea products

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running this aswell I been having massive knock on woods aswell. didn't mention in my log bcuz I never experienced this with other 1dhea products
I checked out the other logs in the beginning but i tend to stay away from them for the mental aspect of the product. I like to have an open mind if ya get me. Besides the amount of redwood going on I have been waking up awake and not very tired regardless of how much sleep I am getting. Only lifted 2 times so I cant say much there but I feel fully recovered after each lift so far. VERY IMPRESSED thus far.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Is this because of your turkey or the 1-Andro ?
lol and here we thought the $ was with beef protein, turkey protein coming 2016! test boosting, and muscle building!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this because of your turkey or the 1-Andro ?
lol and here we thought the $ was with beef protein, turkey protein coming 2016! test boosting, and muscle building!
LMAO
Off day yesterday doing stuff around the house. Got in a midnight cardio session though ;)
LEG DAY TODAY CANT WAIT

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ragging wood all weekend I can not tell a lie.
This made me LOL Glad we could help.

LMAO
Off day yesterday doing stuff around the house. Got in a midnight cardio session though ;)
LEG DAY TODAY CANT WAIT
Woohoo! Will be a great day!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Friday was one week in. Really started to feel the product kick in and endurance has increased. I hope to sneak in a yoga class today since it has been a while. Noticed a slight increase in the scale as well. Things are going well so far.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
So Friday was one week in. Really started to feel the product kick in and endurance has increased. I hope to sneak in a yoga class today since it has been a while. Noticed a slight increase in the scale as well. Things are going well so far.
hell yeah brotha, after a week thats awesome! i remember my epi cycle taking 2 weeks before i noticed a change.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hell yeah brotha, after a week thats awesome! i remember my epi cycle taking 2 weeks before i noticed a change.
Yeah I'm pretty impressed. I must confess after last nights dead lift session the DOMS have caught up with me. Been feeling great but today I feel the work I have been putting in. 60 min on the stairs today to loosen the legs up and that's about it for today.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
60 minutes on the stairs would be enough for me for a couple of days. It's great to see the 1-Andro working for you.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LONG weekend with 3 little kids lol. Ended up off days on sat and sunday and cant wait to hit the gym today. Food was crap all weekend but I am feeling like I am filling out a bit.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
LONG weekend with 3 little kids lol. Ended up off days on sat and sunday and cant wait to hit the gym today. Food was crap all weekend but I am feeling like I am filling out a bit.
i know how that goes man! that being said, its awesome to hear about filling out, i know epi had me looking great all cycle long! love knowing this is how its treating you. how are your energy level? same? better? reaching for caffeine?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i know how that goes man! that being said, its awesome to hear about filling out, i know epi had me looking great all cycle long! love knowing this is how its treating you. how are your energy level? same? better? reaching for caffeine?
Have not been sleeping much so energy is still good despite lack of sleep. Still not using any PWO though. PUMPS are getting better :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Marms, you seeing any strength increases yet?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Marms, you seeing any strength increases yet?
To be honest I cant tell. My tendinitis in my forearms has been killing me as it always does in the winter so grip strength suffers even with wraps,straps and sleeves. So I have had go with the flow for heavy lifting. Leg days have seem to be solid but maybe another rep or two not really more weight.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
To be honest I cant tell. My tendinitis in my forearms has been killing me as it always does in the winter so grip strength suffers even with wraps,straps and sleeves. So I have had go with the flow for heavy lifting. Leg days have seem to be solid but maybe another rep or two not really more weight.
Keep it up. Hope it gets better soon!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a med-heavy chest day last night with slow controlled reps. Really felt great contractions and solid pump for sure. Nice to be in control of every rep.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so had to hit legs again and for sure saw strength increase. Squat press hammer strength with 9 plates on each side for 2 sets of 4 for my last 2 sets. Not a pr and usually rep that for sets of ten but that's under different circumstances up doing some am cardio so these legs stay limber.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome work! Have you ever been to anyone who does ART for your tendinitis? Sometimes that can bring some relief when it flares up.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome work! Have you ever been to anyone who does ART for your tendinitis? Sometimes that can bring some relief when it flares up.
Yes I had a great person but the wife got her in the divorce hahahaha. I need to find a new person.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I finished the product on Friday. Sorry I had a busy weekend with the holidays and all. All said and done the product is solid and to be 100% honest it has been the least taxing product on my body. Some of the PH's you do not always feel in a positive way even with cycle protection etc. Really did notice the strength go up near the end but i noticed more endurance than anything. BP, sleep patterns, food and workouts all remained the same as I wanted to see how the product worked. I would say the scale went up 4-5 lbs and you can judge the pix I do not think I put on much bloat or fat. Another solid LG product thanks for giving me the opportunity :)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I finished the product on Friday. Sorry I had a busy weekend with the holidays and all. All said and done the product is solid and to be 100% honest it has been the least taxing product on my body. Some of the PH's you do not always feel in a positive way even with cycle protection etc. Really did notice the strength go up near the end but i noticed more endurance than anything. BP, sleep patterns, food and workouts all remained the same as I wanted to see how the product worked. I would say the scale went up 4-5 lbs and you can judge the pix I do not think I put on much bloat or fat. Another solid LG product thanks for giving me the opportunity :)
Excellent work man!!! Glad that you enjoyed this stuff.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Nice thread..glad you enjoyed the new and improved LG Science