Getting shredded with EvoMuse log and more(unsponsored)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this is my log of my first real cut. I will be using EvoMuses' BRITE, Metabolic Rebirth, Epitome, OL's gw, and my last couple days of AgeForce Maximize patchs. I will be eating about 1800-2000 cals a day; which is about 200-400 below maintenance for me. It will be low carbs as well as i shooting for about only 75-125 at the most for my carbs. My diet style is intermittent fasting and my window for eating will be post workout from 4:45 to 8:30ish. My workout will be powerbuilding(heavy on main lifts and volume of support lifts), training each body part once a week, followed up with 25-45mins of LISS. After I'm done working out i will consume my first meal that is a protein shake that will be 700-1000 cals of healthy foods and then sit in the sauna for 30-60min. Don't worry i will be eat the rest if my cals in whole food form.

My Stats
Weight: 190
Height:5foot 9
BF:17-18ish(i have done calipers and this electrical machine that you stand on and hold this handle)

I have some injuries in both my shoulders from this football season. So my weight is gonna be lower then usual for awhile. So i will be including some rehab into my log as well.

I will add pictures if i can get the stupid app to upload them. It always tells me file size of my picture is too large to upload

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to have you guys in here.

Today was day one. I didn't do IF today though just because it would be impossible for me to since i gonna be gone all night with no access to food.

Light workout today as i was very time limited. Also its my first real workout since football started at the end of august. I have workout out since then but really light weight and only once or twice a week.

Shoulder rehab stuff(i have no clue what the names of the exercises are)

Bench: 3x10(165) 2x8(155)

Reverse grip incline dumbbell bench: 2x12 with 30 pound dumbells

25 mins of LISS ran 2.35miles

I felt super weak, especially my shoulders but they weren't painful; which is good. Before football i benched 245x14 and stop because i was bored of doing reps and i maxed 335. That just shows how weak i am right now.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Subbed and 335 is weak? damn you are a beast!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed and 335 is weak? damn you are a beast!
No that's where i was before football in July. Right now i can only do 165 for 10 barely lol. I'll be back to where is was pretty fast though. Should only be a month or 2.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today i didn't get to workout as my grandpa had open heart surgery to replace both his tricuspid and bicuspid valves. So i spent all day with him and my family.

I ate about 1600 cals a little lower then i wanted. I did do IF today though and it went well.

I haven't notice anything much from my supps yet but its only day 2 so i didn't expect it to be kicked in yet. Also i haven't been taking my gw yet as it is at a friends house. I might not be able to get it until next week but we will see.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub'd for this

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did not get to lift but i got in some cardio yesterday. Hit about 1700cals and 100carbs. I am already down to 184. I definitely getting a good workout today will post it when done.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1700 cals... I'm hungry for you
Haha ya I'm hungry but its not that low considering my maintenance is about 2200. Also the metabolic rebirth and epitome is helping as well. Today i plan on 1900-2000 cals

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I eat 2900 and I'm usually still pretty hungry. Couldn't imagine 1700. Lol no thank you.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I eat 2900 and I'm usually still pretty hungry. Couldn't imagine 1700. Lol no thank you.
Haha ya i hate my genetics.

Today i after my workout i ate almost 2lbs of steaks that where marinated in the jack Daniels marinade. Before i cooked it rinsed it in cold water because its high in sugar. Even though i rinsed it off it still left a lot of the flavor behind; which was the point. Then i smoked it in my smoker with applewood for 2 hours. My cal intake so far is about 1500 so far i plan on getting 2000 today.

Workout
Wide grip Pull ups to failure no kipping. I'm not a cross fitting douche(sorry for that lol) 1x12 1x10 1x9

Single arm dumbbell rows 4x12(65)

Chin up grip lat pull down 4x12

Reverse cable fly's 4x12 super set with zottmen curls and push ups(this was kinda like my finisher)

Shrugs 3x15 (275)

LISS 1.25 miles then i got bored of running so i grabbed my bike then i biked 4 miles(i think 4 miles biking is about the same as running 1 mile??)

Then i had 2 scoops of musclepharm protein that you get at Costco(i know its not the best but its 38 bucks) then sat in the sauna for 40 mins. After which at my steaks. The rest cals will all be carbs as i haven't had any yet today.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might check out MyProtein for protein. $25 or less for 40 scoops. Even cheaper when you get bigger bags. Flavors are hit or miss - theres a review thread in the supplement section though.

I wish my gym had a sauna.......

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might check out MyProtein for protein. $25 or less for 40 scoops. Even cheaper when you get bigger bags. Flavors are hit or miss - theres a review thread in the supplement section though.

I wish my gym had a sauna.......
I will look into that for sure. The musclepharm taste terrible and there is the spiking issues they had. Ya the saunas are nice if they are a dry sauna. I cannot do wet saunas i cant breathe in them, i feel like i am drowning.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry i haven't responded for a while. I have been super busy between trying to get a job, the holidays, and fixing my car (which is why i need a job now.). I am at 183 now, i stayed almost the same due to lack of workingout. However, no matter what now, i will workout everday.

As far as the products go, i didnt think were working; but yesterday they kick in and WOW! It is totally destroying my appetite and the thermo effects of brite are strong. Like it was 15 degrees this morning and i wasnt even cold; i was just wear a regular shirt and jeans. My appetite was so crushed that i only ate 1300 cals yesterday, barely, i had to force myself to eat that much.

I will post my workout, that i will be doing later, after i do it.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout

4x12 lat pull downs
4x12 dumbell bent over rows (65)
4x12 straight arm lat pull downs
Shoulder rehab(i dont know the names of these exercises. however, to most people standards this would be a workout itslef.
Also this takes like 30-40min.)
3x10 Face pulls
3x10 Upright row

Then i did 75 floors of stairs.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PS how many calories are burned during 75 flights of stairs?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All i have to say is wow, my appetite is crushed. Im struggling to eat the calories i need. Today i am at about 950 cals(i know i need more). I dont have any lethargy at all even during my fasted periods. I usually have cold hands and feet but not anymore. The thermogenesis effects are strong. I will be adding gw probably tommorow as my friend told me he would bring it to me tommorow. (I buy alot of stuff from him, becuase he somehow gets like 30-40% off of most supps. He wont tell me how he does it; so i just buy them from him at those prices.)

Workout: i didnt have much time so my workout was shorter then usual. Rest periods were 25 seconds today becuase of my lack of time. I usually do 1min. Strength took a hit becuase of it but pumps were insane.

Shoulder rehab

2x6 2x10 2x15 barbell curls

2x6 2x10 2x15 skull crushers

4x12 incline dumbell curls super set with 4x12 kick backs

75 floors of stairs for cardio.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday i just did shoulder rehab 75 floors of stair and today im doing the same. I'm just to busy trying to fix me car before i start my job.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today i didn't get to workout as my grandpa had open heart surgery to replace both his tricuspid and bicuspid valves. So i spent all day with him and my family.

I ate about 1600 cals a little lower then i wanted. I did do IF today though and it went well.

I haven't notice anything much from my supps yet but its only day 2 so i didn't expect it to be kicked in yet. Also i haven't been taking my gw yet as it is at a friends house. I might not be able to get it until next week but we will see.
1st of all I hope your grandpa is doing well, it is nice to see a young guy put family 1st-props!!!

2nd-you might look into sns joint support xt for shoulder. I have no cartilage in my right knee and it has worked wonders for me.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st of all I hope your grandpa is doing well, it is nice to see a young guy put family 1st-props!!!

2nd-you might look into sns joint support xt for shoulder. I have no cartilage in my right knee and it has worked wonders for me.

Ya he is doing pretty good. Today is his first day off of the pacemakers. There isnt any complications so fars and everything is good. So hopefully it stays good. Thanks for asking

I have tried joint supps and non have helped me at all. I think the reason why is becuase i have torn ligiments. I need surgery just been putting it off for football and now money.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ya he is doing pretty good. Today is his first day off of the pacemakers. There isnt any complications so fars and everything is good. So hopefully it stays good. Thanks for asking

I have tried joint supps and non have helped me at all. I think the reason why is becuase i have torn ligiments. I need surgery just been putting it off for football and now money.
glad he is doing well!!!

evomuse makes good products, matt is a master formulator... you have chosen well.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
glad he is doing well!!!

evomuse makes good products, matt is a master formulator... you have chosen well.
First time trying them and man i am a believer of his work now. I am looking noticeably leaner in arms, legs, and face already. However i am very bloated not sure why either as my salt is intake is quite low and water intake is at about a gallon.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today and yesterday the gym was closed for remodeling. So i yesterday and today i did
200 push up
200 sit ups
60 pull ups
shoulder rehab with some bands
ran 2 miles

Also i was thinking about just doing this everyday on top of my regular workouts. This is because i was talking to some old bodybuilders and that's what they did. They said that work really well from them. So i did some research and there is some really interesting and positive information showing that works. What do you guys think?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The bodyweight stuff and/or running? I wouldn't do it ALL the time personally, but I'm OCD about wanting to work specific muscle groups on specific days.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The bodyweight stuff and/or running? I wouldn't do it ALL the time personally, but I'm OCD about wanting to work specific muscle groups on specific days.
The body weight stuff mostly just the push ups and pull ups. I have always been OCD, like you, about doing certain muscles on certain days as well; which it has been working pretty well for me. However, recently i am reconsidering. The reason why i have been talking to some people(a lot of older BBers) that say doing push ups and pull up everyday on top of there regular workouts made a significant difference. They said after about 2 or 3 weeks your whole body starts recovering faster from even the most grueling workouts. So i looked it up and there have been some studies done on doing push ups and pull ups everyday showed very positive results. The studies stated that it increased nitrogen retention, muscle protein synthesis, slight increase in both testosterone and igf1, and they participants noted that they were less sore. So i thought there might actually be something to this and i kinda want to try it.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i decided not to do IF anymore because i am struggling to get the calories that i need. So im going to do a low to no carbs, with the most carbs being post workout.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey would you know if any of the evomuse products would be causing bloating? Its not systematic bloat but more gastrointestinal. I have NOWs probiotic do you think that would help? Also i have been wonder if its ok to take brite with fishoil? I ask because i know that different omegas can compete for receptors.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gym still closed today so i did the same bodyweight workouts i did last time. I think my gym will be open tomorrow. So hopefully i can get a good workout in

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wouldn't hurt to do sit ups after every workout, to me that is when they are most effective.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like my gym is open. So later today i will get a lift in. I'm down to 180 today. People are already commenting how skinny i am looking. The biggest difference is in my face, i have a very sharp jaw line now. The only weird thing is I am very very bloated, which is causing my stomach size to look the same. The bloat isnt systematic but is more gastrointestinal bloat. Anyone got any ideas of what may have caused this? Or have any recommendations of how to get rid of it? I have some of NOWs probiotic and was thinking of try that and see if it helps get rid of this gastrointestinal bloat.

Also i will be adding in a product from one of the companies that hi-tech owns thanks to VaughnTrue. I am not sure which one it is yet though, as i asked for 3 different ones and not sure which 1 of the 3 i will get (frankly idc which 1. They were all great options and it is super awesome that i won.) or when it will arrive( he did say before Christmas in the message.). This was apart of a little give away he was doing and it was all out of his own personal stash and shipped with his own money. I mean come on that's just AWESOME.

Ps. Does anyone know how to upload pictures from the mobile app? I cant do it. I have had 3 different phones and all 3 couldn't upload any pictures. It just tells me the file size is to big. I am using a galaxy s5 now because last week i broke my phone. I did so by dropping a hammer on it when i was working on my car.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1449614223.039816.jpg
hit the cross next to reply to open up this box. Then it's the second image with the mountains and sun to upload from camera roll

This is the cross I speak of
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1449614268.478554.jpg

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 127348 hit the cross next to reply to open up this box. Then it's the second image with the mountains and sun to upload from camera roll

This is the cross I speak of View attachment 127349
Ya i do that but every time on every phone i have had it tells me the file size is to big and i have tried everything i know how to change the file size of the pictures

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout today wasnt to much as i am still just getting back into things again. So i went a little easy but my shoulders are stronger, they still hurt but i am gaining some strength back in them.

Chest
Bench 3x5 3x12
Incline reverse grip dumbbell bench 3x10(if you haven't tried these i would. They have significantly improve my strength and size.)
Decline flys super set with cable flys 3x18

Didnt do cardio today as i have done lots over the past couple of week and decided i am going to take 3 or 4 day off of it.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Change it to the smallest file size then. I'm not sure if the max pixel supported

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didnt get to go to the gym do to working. It was my first day today at jimmyjonhs. My diet was on point though, i hit 12000 steps and 200 push ups

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates. I am 178 today and that was my pre poop weight lol. I played basketball for the about 3 hours today. That is my workout for the day.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
176.5 today i cant believe the fat loss i have seen. I'm the leanest i have ever been by far. My strength and recovery has taken a hit though. i do believe that to be becuase of the dieting not the supps. I have has some wicked gastrointestinal bloat and it sucks. I am almost out of my supps other then the OLs gw.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
May have been discussed - have you tried a probiotic or digestive enzyme? Gut health and Now Super Enzyme may help.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
May have been discussed - have you tried a probiotic or digestive enzyme? Gut health and Now Super Enzyme may help.
I haven't tried either of those because i am strapped for cash. But i have been taking NOW probiotics that i already had

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im very very very sorry for my lack of post!!!!! I totally forgot i was doing this log and I'm sorry because that just isn't acceptable!!! If there is anything i can do to make up for it please let me know. As i will do it.

I loved these products though my final weight is 173.8. They killed my appetite almost completely, i had an insane thermogenic effect, but i was insanely bloated the whole time i was on it. However, the bloat went away as soon as i stopped. I would recommend these to anyone looking to lose weight. My rank of these is 4.8/5 it would be a 5 if i wasnt bloated. I mean i was losing weight like crazy!! If you have any questions please ask.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4.8/5 is awesome, thanks for the final review!