Hulks APS Mesomorph log

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'll be running a 4 week long on mesomorph. Specifically detailing how I use the product and how the product works for me, I'd like to think the guys and gals at APS. For this great opportunity to log such a solid product. From time to time I've seen preworkouts come and go but mesomorph is beyond amazing I recommend everybody each and everyone of you grab a tub of this before it's gone. I myself would like to grab a case because I don't like letting go of good things, okay guys onto my log thank you everybody for subscribing

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
thebigt thu_hobbit Burnfire nfmejia0486 antm1654 koltink Matthandyo kboxer7 BamBam0319 afluck410 Jebrook VWMeatHead Gutterpump jacobcook91 VaughnTrue NurseGray MARK_
DirtyDanan

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome in on this! Mesomorph is one of my fav pwo! I recommend it all the time on here.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ok full serving down the hatch my back is so itchy it feels like i got a haircut and didn't shower haha i remember this feeling . So for the night it will be toning chest arms and back . Just to feel this out . Im in love already !!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LOVE the tingles!! They're awesome!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
In bro. Just finished logging Mesomorph myself, and it was effective from start to finish.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
In bro. Just finished logging Mesomorph myself, and it was effective from start to finish.
Its insane bro the feeling it gives you is like no other ive tried them all. I can see my self doing 2 servings a day eod lol.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Your tagged !!!welcome , just finished my push pull workout. Wanted to go heavy but since im nearing pct wanna fully heal before hoping off .
You go one scoop or two bro?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
You go one scoop or two bro?
Hah no way i could do 2 yet... this is by far the best pwo !!!! I've taken to all my social media networks to advertise it and my local brotherhood as well !

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
lawls, I've always loved Mesomorph!!!! When I hit 375lb on bench for 3 clean reps, it was on mesomorph haahha.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in to follow.. this flavor, im dying to try!!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Hah no way i could do 2 yet... this is by far the best pwo !!!! I've taken to all my social media networks to advertise it and my local brotherhood as well !
lol that is what I was thinking, but you are bighulksmash after all!

tbh, 2 scoops+ might border on dangerous unless you are a stim freak. Watch that BP bro.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
In here mane.

Tip: don't take anywhere near time for sleep, it's 3am and I'm just like

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
In here mane.

Tip: don't take anywhere near time for sleep, it's 3am and I'm just like
Been there, done that. Sage advice for sure.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
In in in!

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I'll be running a 4 week long on mesomorph. Specifically detailing how I use the product and how the product works for me, I'd like to think the guys and gals at APS. For this great opportunity to log such a solid product. From time to time I've seen preworkouts come and go but mesomorph is beyond amazing I recommend everybody each and everyone of you grab a tub of this before it's gone. I myself would like to grab a case because I don't like letting go of good things, okay guys onto my log thank you everybody for subscribing enjoy!

View attachment 126544
View attachment 126545
Where's the geranium oil. I've got two tubs of rocket pop flavour,and they both contain geranium. Wt...

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I'll be running a 4 week long on mesomorph. Specifically detailing how I use the product and how the product works for me, I'd like to think the guys and gals at APS. For this great opportunity to log such a solid product. From time to time I've seen preworkouts come and go but mesomorph is beyond amazing I recommend everybody each and everyone of you grab a tub of this before it's gone. I myself would like to grab a case because I don't like letting go of good things, okay guys onto my log thank you everybody for subscribing enjoy!

View attachment 126544
View attachment 126545
Aha, so you actually got a stim free version? That's not cool at all. Looks like others got with stim? They tricked you bro'��

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
Geranium oil is not stim free!!! That ish is crazy

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Actually got told that mesomorph contain 65mg dmaa at full serving.
Now, that's a legit dose:)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Lol its legit I've sold 51 units in 2 days . Lots more to come . Everyone wants to use this as a pwo !!!! Talking sells.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Lol its legit I've sold 51 units in 2 days . Lots more to come . Everyone wants to use this as a pwo !!!! Talking sells.
Got a can of the good old jack3d, but personally think that meso gives a better stim and a better pump.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Im about to go for 325 for reps !!!!!
Got my arms wrapped.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is the same thing I said around 4-5 years ago when aps 1st came out with the creatine nitrate/1,3 dime version of meso...I was blown away by it.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
this is the same thing I said around 4-5 years ago when aps 1st came out with the creatine nitrate/1,3 dime version of meso...I was blown away by it.
Posted bloods in halo log ... i love mesomorph! !! Ill keep smackin em out until its gone!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Fsh 0.90
Lh1.00
Prolactin 7.00
Vit b12 546
Chelate 12.6
Test 23
Estrogen0
Ill post em here too

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
bighulksmash Mesomorph was definitely one of those supps you need to do 1 month on 1 month off... At least when I ran it, 3-4 weeks in I would always start to notice a drop in my sex drive. And having all this muscle, without the copious amounts of sex, seemed kind of counter intuitive hahaha.
I always loved it though. I set quite a few PRs running Meso.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Today was a big turn around in my physical endurance. With my back pumps gone , i decided to try for 100 pull ups and 150 push ups 200 sit ups and 1.5 mile run. Holy shyt man ..... i did 50 pull ups 100 push ups
112 situps and .8 miles in 22 mins ... felt great to be in control again ... ÷!÷!÷ lovimg mesomorph!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Today was a big turn around in my physical endurance. With my back pumps gone , i decided to try for 100 pull ups and 150 push ups 200 sit ups and 1.5 mile run. Holy shyt man ..... i did 50 pull ups 100 push ups
112 situps and .8 miles in 22 mins ... felt great to be in control again ... ÷!÷!÷ lovimg mesomorph!
We gotta get that mile time down bro : )

I know you're a fighter too, and we both know 1mi in 22 min isn't gonna cut it haha

Keep kickin ass