Morphing into a freak with APS Mesomorph (sponsored)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's up AM friends??!! It's been while since I've logged anything, so when I saw the opportunity to log the Mesomorph, I couldn't pass it up!! Special thanks to all the APS reps for making this happen!

I was going to start the log yesterday morning, after my workout, but I heard from a couple people that the crash off of this can be rough... I'm here to tell you otherwise!! I decided to wait to start this log to see what crash, if any I'd experience.

THERE IS NO CRASH OFF OF THIS!!

There, now that that's out of the way, we can continue with some pumps n gains!!

First off, the flavor.... It's freaking rediculously awesome!! Rocket Pop is incredible!! I want to chug it down cuz it tastes so good, but at the same time, I want to sip it slow and enjoy each drink.. It mixes very easy. I just put it in a cup and swirl it around & it's all dissolved.

Probably w/in about 20 minutes, I'm feeling the ba and energy kick in. I'm not a huge fan of beta alanine, but I do understand the benefits, so I won't complain of the addition.

These past two workouts have been nothing short of intense. Yesterdays chest workout was balls out all the way through. My pecs are feeling it big time this morning. Today, I put the Mesomorph to the test. I got to bed last night around 9:30. Got up this morning at 3am. Was in the gym by 4am blasting my arms with some crazy focus and off the charts energy.

I'm only 2 days into this, and I can already tell you that I'll be buying more of this.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Woohoo!! Glad you didn't have a crash! I have never experienced one either! The different half lives of the stimulants helps a lot with a smooth transition!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In! No crash! Excellent and great start to your log.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Awesome to hear! I never had a crash with Mesomorph either? Never understood why some people did. In to hear the rest of your log!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn a believer after only 2 workouts. Now that's what I'm talking about!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you are enjoying bro.. looking forward to trying this flavor.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 3

This stuff continues to impress!! The energy is hella high, but seems very clean as well. No jitters, just straight up focus, drive, and a desire to tear **** up in the gym!!

My workouts are quicker due to the energy and drive. I'm taking less rest in between sets, which is ramping up the heart rate and at the same time, giving me a very nice sweat.. Cardio with weights! Lol.

The pumps are very nice too! Not over the top, but enough to know that you're full of blood and busting ass!! This morning I hit shoulders. I literally didn't want to leave! I was adding different lifts that I normally don't use. Oh, I also hit a pr with the military db presses - 70's!! For me, that's huge!! My military press has always been weak..
This was the other day after my arm workout. The pump actually took away from the definition a little!! Lol..

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
AWESOME reviews so far. This is one of my top pre workouts as well. The pump that you get with this stuff is CRAZY!!!!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude, the flavor alone will keep me coming back for more!! Lol. The energy is by far the best I've felt from a preworkout!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking Swole!! I feel the same way in the gym! Love it!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Mesomorph is the bomb! You described it pretty well. The effects haven't changed for me and it's been about 3 months or more.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely love mesomorph! It's awesome. In on this for sure.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Nice job on your military press PR!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 4

LEG DAY!!!

Well, I did legs 5.5 hours ago and I'm still wobbling around the house!! Started a new leg routine this morning & jumped in head first!! The Mesomorph gave me everything I needed to conquer that workout and demolish my legs!! I've always had a weak lower back, but felt great this morning & pushed my legs harder than I have in years!! My legs felt so strong!! I'll be feeling it tomorrow, that's for sure. I'm also quite certain that the next time I do legs, there'll be some old personal best's being broken!!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Awww yea! What did your workout look like today?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Started with squats:
Reps
Extensions
Reps
Curls
Calf raises
20x3
15 minutes on the elliptical.

Spent!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is your heaviest weight you work up to on squats?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is your heaviest weight you work up to on squats?
This is a new workout routine for me. Dealing w/ my sore lower back, I have to be cautious. This past leg workout, I worked up to 225 for the 4 rep set. Going to go heavier this week.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DAY 6

Following my workout plan, today just happened to be chest day! Lol.. Typical Monday, eh? Well, I thought for sure I'd get to the gym & have to wait on equipment. Nope! I had the whole place to myself!!!

The workout was once again a reverse pyramid type routine.. I powered through the whole workout quicker than I expected!! 45 seconds between sets, and 1 minute between exercises. My pecs are swole from top to bottom right now! Actually, my whole body feels very full and pumped!!

It's crazy how long the energy seem to last! I'm usually drinking the Mesomorph between 4-5am. It keeps me wide open all day long!! Even 12 hours later I'm still feeling great!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Nothing but good things!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Mesomorph's energy lasts 12 hours and has you feeling great. Whooohoooo!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Love the energy too! How's your chest today?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking solid!

All these mesomorph logs... I'm so confused!!! ???

I need some mesomorph in my life!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Love the energy too! How's your chest today?
Chest is still feeling it a little.. Lol. The DOMS is hitting on all body parts now that I started this new routine. Totally diggin

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DAY 9

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!! As I get older, I'm more and more thankful for more things each year.. I've been blessed beyond what I every could have hoped for, and I don't take it for granted...

Sorry for the lack of updates, work got a little crazy (nights), but it didn't keep me from the gym!

This stuff continues to impress and kick ass!! I offered a scoop to a co-worker yesterday before getting off in the morning. He says, can I take this now and my regular preworkout later today? (Yeah, one of those youngsters, lol).. I told him this would be all he'd need all day! Sure enough, I got a text from him last night around 5pm & he was raving about it!! Yep, another satisfied customer!!:wave:

This morning I finally hit legs again. I was right, went up in all exercises! I've never been so overwhelmed with a preworkout before!! This stuff is an incredible mix of everything!!

Hitting arms again tomorrow. Might get an updated pump pic then! Haha..

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's great! Thanks for sharing! Glad you're still kicking butt with it too! Have a wonderful thanksgiving!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here's the pump pic! Lol. Still pumped, 5 hours later!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahah.. thats freakin awesome bro.. your tear drops are swollen!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I took my scoop this morning, excited to get to the gym for arm day. I drove the wife's car instead of my truck. Yeah, that truck that has the gym key on it's Keychain!!! We have a dog that barks a lot, so going home for said key would be waking up the whole family @ 4 am. Lol. But hey, I'm looking very efficient here today at work!!! LOL

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DAY 15 (halfway point)

I seriously don't want to run out of this stuff!! I'm going to go into full on withdrawls when its gone...

I hit shoulders this morning with more intensity than anyone else in the gym! I was a machine! The rest between sets was 45 seconds max. I was moving with a purpose and nothing, or nobody was going to stop me! My wife saw me from across the gym & she said I looked pissed! Lmao! I love it. That's exactly what I want people to think. I don't have time to chit chat when I'm in there.

The pumps in my delts & traps is awesome! I'm getting veins across my front delts, and I think I may have seen one in my upper trap! I've changed up my diet, so I'm leaning out at the same time, but the pumps that this gives only intensifies the look in the mirror! The energy from this stuff has me going all day long - it's almost like a diet supplement as well!! Hmmm....

APS - y'all kick much ass!!! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Those are my silkies from my Marine Corps days!! Lol

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting me even more hyped for my tub of Mesomorph that's set to arrive next week

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm already starting a cut. Come spring time, I'll be out jogging around the subdivision in mine!! HAHAHA!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^ Same here. I started a mini cut cause for new years i'm going to a water park. haha. But yea mesomorph is awesome and workouts arent the same without it:/

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Leg day today!!! Updates later.. Freaking amped up!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
APS NUTRITION - I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU ALL!!

Lol, that's what was going through my head as I was on the verge of losing my oatmeal this morning @ the gym... Good Gawd! I was so focused on the job. Not only energized & pumped, but the focus was zen like!! Again, the rest between sets was a max of 45 seconds.. I think I finished a solid leg workout in about 35 minutes!! I took my dose a little later in the morning today, so I'll probably be up all night!! Haha!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow!! 35mins! Now that's remarkable!! It definitely helped me during brutal GVT leg days!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Another big fan of MesoMorph..It seemed to get stronger the more I used it if that makes sense..glad to see you loving it :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DAY 20 - FINAL REVIEW!!!

Once again, big thanks to all the reps that put this on and gave me the opportunity to log their product.

Simply put, this is hands down, the absolute best preworkout I've EVER used!! EVER!! The flavor never got old. It mixed super easy, and what it did for me in the gym is just incredible!!

I ran out a little faster than expected cuz I shared a couple scoops w/ a few guys. They all were blown away as well and said they're buying!

The energy from this hit me quickly, and never really let up until late in the day! No crash whatsoever, and no jitters either. Very clean and smooth..
The pumps were fun!! Not painful, but a feeling that we all can't get enough of.

I really don't know what else to say. It helped me get my butt out of bed @ 3am for those early morning sessions, and it also helped me get to the gym after working the night shifts..

If you're looking for something different from your other preworkouts, by all means, give this a shot! You won't be disappointed!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great Mesomorph review.