Pumps, Veins, and Rainbow Sherbet Gains - Hemavo2 Log

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Welcome all, and thanks for checking out my log. First things first, I want to give a huge shoutout to VaughnTrue for the opportunity to log Hemavo2. Very excited for this!

So as if the original Hemavol wasn't enough, iForce decided to release a new version called Hemavo2. Awesome profile, awesome flavors, and an awesome brand. I was very eager to get my hands on this product, and I am always impressed with iForce's products. Here's what you get with Hemavo2:

profile.png

As you can see, iForce isn't messing around. They've deemed Hemavo2 the King of Pump and I'm sure it will exceed my expectations.

Current Stats, Goals, and Training
Weight (as of this morning): 182
Height: 6'-2"
Bodyfat: ~8-9%
Goals: I am looking to do a very slow and steady recomp throughout the winter months. I'm tired of getting fluffy over the winter, so my goal is to eat strict and time my carbs well and attempt to pack on some mass while staying lean.
Training: 6 day per week body part split (hitting each body part twice per week)

I will be using Hemavo2 solo for some of my training, but I will also be stacking it with a variety of different preworkout products to see what I like best.

Current Stack:
-Protein (both whey isolate and mixed protein)
-Fish Oil
-Creatine Mono
-Erase Pro+ I decided to start my run with the new PES EP+ this week, so I will be dosing 2 caps per day as per the directions, hoping it will have some serious impact on my recomp goals!
-Stim Preworkout - I have a few products on hand, but I'll be sure to log what I'm stacking with Hemavo2 and provide my thoughts and feedback!

Received my tub yesterday, so today I will be using Hemavo2 solo to see how it goes! Shoulder day too! :)

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Subbed. Looking forward to following your experience with Hemavo2. Plus.......dat Rainbow Sherbet.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In and the name of your log is epic lol

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Following

HIM

HIM

Awards
Nice I've been taking the rainbow sherbert its pretty good as is the green apple. I think its pretty solid on its own but Ive also liked stacking it with about a 1/2 scoop of IForce's Max Out or Alphamine. Don't try taking more than one scoop the doses are maxed and your stomach will feel like hell.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
i'm in! cant wait to see how much you love it!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love OG Hemavol. Looking forward to seeing results from the new formula!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Following
i'm in! cant wait to see how much you love it!
I love OG Hemavol. Looking forward to seeing results from the new formula!
Thanks for the support gents.

Had my first workout yesterday with Hemavo2 and it was awesome. Just tearing the seal off the tub and getting a smell of the Rainbow Sherbet flavor was confirmation that I was going to enjoy this stuff. It smells like candy!

I mixed 1 scoop in about 12oz of water, and the taste is honestly amazing. Its better than Kool-Aid! I tried to sip and enjoy it, but ended up basically chugging it because it was so delicious. Got to the gym ready to tear up some shoulders!

Seated Dumbbell Military Press: 5 sets 6-8
Hammer Strength Iso Shoulder Press superset with Dumbbell Side Lateral Raises: 6 sets 10-12
Rear Delt Rope Face Pulls superset with Dumbbell Front Raises: 4 sets 8-10
Plate Loaded Shrugs superset with Cable Side Lateral Raises: 5 sets 10-12

Workout was awesome. The pump was unreal! My delts felt full and pumped my entire workout, and I was getting some epic shoulder veins poppin'. Hemavo2 had me feeling great, but I'll definitely be incorporating some stims into the mix to get me a bit more energized. As far as pump and vascularity goes, 1 scoop of Hemavo2 is more than enough.

One day in and I'm very pleased. Flavor is ON POINT, and I got some insane pumps during my workout. I'm excited to experiment with adding in some stims! Stay tuned!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Awesome to hear with this flavor (I haven't tried it yet)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Awesome to hear with this flavor (I haven't tried it yet)
Its a MUST try. Seriously delicious, I was blown away. IForce has their flavoring on point. I've always been a fan of their Lemon Drop flavoring

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great shoulder workout. No wonder your delts were so pumped, between the amount of reps and the Hemavo2, I bet they were ready to explode.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was excited to try this flavor before hand...after reading your thoughts so far, I'm even more anxious!!

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Its a MUST try. Seriously delicious, I was blown away. IForce has their flavoring on point. I've always been a fan of their Lemon Drop flavoring
just wait till u try watermelon, prolly best watermelon on the market.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in to follow bro.. glad you are enjoying :)

This stuff is freakin awesome!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Nice first workout and review! Yeah, I guess you could say things at our flavor house are pretty serious. They always nail the flavors.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Great shoulder workout. No wonder your delts were so pumped, between the amount of reps and the Hemavo2, I bet they were ready to explode.
Thanks man! Yeah those supersets had my delts crazy pumped!

I was excited to try this flavor before hand...after reading your thoughts so far, I'm even more anxious!!
I'm not exaggerating, this stuff is delicious. Definitely pick some up!

just wait till u try watermelon, prolly best watermelon on the market.
I just might have to follow up my Rainbow Sherbet run with some Watermelon then :)

I'm in to follow bro.. glad you are enjoying :)

This stuff is freakin awesome!
Thanks for the sub! Yeah man, it is awesome. Flavor and pumps are unreal

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Nice first workout and review! Yeah, I guess you could say things at our flavor house are pretty serious. They always nail the flavors.
iForce ALWAYS delivers with great flavors. Things must be serious, this stuff tastes amazing. I can't taste any of the ingredients which is great. Most products with agmatine usually have a funky flavor, but that certainly isn't the case with Hemavo2

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
iForce ALWAYS delivers with great flavors. Things must be serious, this stuff tastes amazing. I can't taste any of the ingredients which is great. Most products with agmatine usually have a funky flavor, but that certainly isn't the case with Hemavo2
This is great to hear. Great log so far

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thursday: Pull Hypertrophy

Woke up early and hit the gym fasted. I feel that the best way to assess a preworkout supplement is to take it fasted and see what happens, so that's exactly what I did. I took 200mg caffeine with 1 scoop of Hemavo2 and set out for the gym. First one in the weight room at 5am, felt great.

Land Mine Rows: 3 sets 8-10; 2 sets 5-8 with dropset on the last set
Wide Grip Lat Pulldown: 5 sets 8-12
Close Grip Lat Pulldown superset with Rope Cable Pullovers: 4 sets 10-12
Seated Rows with Neutral Grip: 4 sets 8-10
Standing EZ Bar Curls: 3 sets 10-12; 2 sets 6-8 with dropset on the last set
Hammer Curls: 4 sets 10-12

Finished off my workout with a quick mile run, followed by 20 mintues of walking on the incline treadmill. I decided to pop 5mg of yohimbine hcl about 15 minutes before my cardio, which made me sweat like crazy. I love the feeling I get during cardio when supplementing with yhcl. I feel that yohimbine makes it easier for me to complete my cardio sessions.

Epic workout this morning! The caffeine got me awake and alert, Hemavo2 did the rest. By my first few sets of land mine rows I was already feeling an excellent pump in my lats. I was able to squeeze and feel a great contraction on all of my reps, and I could feel my shirt stretching to accomodate for my swollen lats haha. It was a great feeling. Arms and shoulders were very vascular during my seated rows and bicep movements, always nice to see some veins poppin.

Day Two Summary: Day two using Hemavo2, and the flavor still blew me away. I know I've been raving about the flavor, but its seriously delicious. I can tell I definitely won't be getting tired of drinking this stuff. The pumps hit me quickly, especially on an empty stomach. I was able to get a great mind-muscle connection and really feel my back engaging in all of my movements. Keeping the rest time low helped me get a great pump, and overall I had a great workout.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Good stuff! Glad to see it delivered when fasted.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Friday: Legs and Delts

I don't typically like taking pump products on leg day, but for the sake of the log I took a scoop of Hemavo2 this morning with 200mg of caffeine. With most pump products, my legs just get too pumped and I feel that the burn takes away from my ability to reach failure. I'd be curious to know if anyone else experiences this. Threw some crushed ice in with my Hemavo2 this morning, tasted like I was eating a snow cone haha. To the gym!

Front Squat: 2 warmup sets (135, 185); 4 working sets (pyramid up to 2 sets of 4 @ 245)
Back Squat: 3 sets of 12
Hack Squat: 4 sets 12-15
Extensions superset with Lying Curls: 4 sets 15-20

Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 2 warmup sets; 4 working sets (pyramid up to 1 set of 4 @ 90lb db's)
Dumbbell Side Lateral Raises: 5 sets 12-15; dropsets on last 3 sets
Dumbbell Shrugs: 4 sets 12-15
Bent Over Rear Delt Raises superset with Dumbbell Front Raises: 4 sets 10-12

I deeeefinitely felt some serious pumps throughout my workout this morning. I could feel blood rushing to my quads during my squats. The burn wasn't as intense as I've had with other products, but I could feel a serious pump. The quad pumps got uncomfortable during my back squats, 12 rep sets really got my quads burning bad. Moving into the shoulder portion of my training, my delts seemed to respond quickly and I got a pump within a few sets.

I may experiment with a half a scoop of Hemavo2 on my next leg day, I feel that I would enjoy keeping full servings for workouts where I can enjoy the pump more. Tomorrow is arm day, so I will certainly be hitting up a full scoop. Stay tuned :)

Happy Friday everyone! Enjoy the weekend!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol bro.. it is hard to use hemavo2 max and train legs.. you got to lower the dose like you said! haha

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great pumps, great flavor and great mind-muscle connection. Sounds like a great product. Having your shirt stretch because of the pump in your lats is awesome. It must be what the Incredible Hulk experienced. Have a great weekend

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Lol bro.. it is hard to use hemavo2 max and train legs.. you got to lower the dose like you said! haha
Agree, haha. We reps always joke about never taking it on leg day. That's how powerful those pumps can get.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree, haha. We reps always joke about never taking it on leg day. That's how powerful those pumps can get.
I usually just do max out on leg days and skip hemavo2 max, or 1/2 scooop at most depending on how hydrated I am.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Seriously haha. I'll experiment with a half scoop on leg day, but never a full scoop again. That wasn't fun haha

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Great pumps, great flavor and great mind-muscle connection. Sounds like a great product. Having your shirt stretch because of the pump in your lats is awesome. It must be what the Incredible Hulk experienced. Have a great weekend
I've really been enjoying Hemavo2 so far. Its a great product all around, and the effectiveness is incredible. Yes! It was certainly a hulk-like experience hahaha. Hope you had a good weekend too bro. Excited for the short week and some time off to spend eating food and relaxing with family.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Happy Monday everyone. Hope you all had a great weekend!

This morning I trained legs, and didn't take any Hemavo2 haha. I trained arms on Saturday and didn't get a chance to give feedback, so I'll fill you all in. Took 1 scoop of Hemavo2 with a half scoop of ON Gold Standard Pre - Pineapple flavor. The Rainbow Sherbet with the Pineapple tasted amazing. Arrive at the gym ready to destroy some bi's and tri's.

Close Grip Bench: 3 sets 6-8; 2 sets 8-10
Standing EZ Bar Curls: 3 sets 6-8; 2 sets 8-10
Skull Crushers superset with Seated Dumbbell Curls: 4 sets 6-10
V Bar Pressdowns superset with Hammer Curls: 5 sets 10-12
Overhead Rope Tricep Extensions superset with Rope Cable Curls: 5 sets 15-20

I can honestly say I don't think my arms have ever looked this big during a workout, ever. Supersetting bi' and tri's got me warmed up quick and the pump was seriously unreal. I wish I could look that huge all the time! Hahah. Great mind-muscle connection, incredible pump, and great focus. I had fun keeping the tempo up and driving as much blood as possible into my arms. Got a great training session in with a hefty amount of volume. The pump was EPIC.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Awesome review so far. Yeah, this stuff gets me CRAZY arm pumps. I actually look like I know what I am doing after I get done with arms

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great log so far and glad your enjoying the product.

Hemavol has always been one of my favorite products (OG Hemavol that iForce came out with 5+ years ago now ...) and started using Hemavo2 Max when it was released. It's definitely far superior, even though both work great and with the original I was taking 2 scoops, now with the Max I just use one.

The difference for me though is the last effects of the 'Pump' with the new Hemavo2. They just seem to last longer (the duration of my workout and even after that) where with the original I would feel pumped during my workout, but then it would quickly disappear right after. That's the big difference that I see, and of course it's a big plus :)

-Spaz

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Smart not using it on leg day. This seems to be what's suggested. It's great to see those pumps getting you excited. Hemavo2 is meeting the expectations

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Dat arm workout. Arm day was always my favorite when taking Hemavol.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Awesome review so far. Yeah, this stuff gets me CRAZY arm pumps. I actually look like I know what I am doing after I get done with arms
Thanks man. Yeah, the arm pumps were insane. I'm stoked to hit arms again just so I can feel that pump again!

Great log so far and glad your enjoying the product....

...The difference for me though is the last effects of the 'Pump' with the new Hemavo2. They just seem to last longer (the duration of my workout and even after that) where with the original I would feel pumped during my workout, but then it would quickly disappear right after. That's the big difference that I see, and of course it's a big plus :)
Thanks brother. I agree. I notice the pump stays around longer with Hemavo2, my muscles feel fuller and pumped for longer, its great.

Smart not using it on leg day. This seems to be what's suggested. It's great to see those pumps getting you excited. Hemavo2 is meeting the expectations
Yeah taking it on leg day wasn't fun, I had a much better workout without taking any. I'll save the pumps for upper body. Indeed it is, this stuff is awesome.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Boulder Shoulders

Today was my favorite day of training, shoulders. There's nothing better than getting an awesome shoulder pump, and that's exactly what went down. Took 1 scoop of Hemavo2 with 200mg caffeine and set out for an early gym session this morning.

Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 2 warmup sets; 3 sets 8-10; 2 sets 5-8; 2 sets 10-12
Barbell Upright Rows superset with Dumbbell Side Laterals: 5 sets 8-12
Hammer Strength Shrugs superset with Barbell Front Raises: 4 sets 8-10
Side Lateral Machine Raises superset with Rear Delt Flyes: 4 sets 8-12

These supersets gave me an INSANE pump. The amount of volume and short rest periods had my shoulders full. I was very happy with the pump and overall feel I had in my delts today. I was really able to connect during my side lateral movements, which is something I've really been working on recently. I'm trying to focus on shoulder width and really trying to hammer my medial delts and built some wider shoulders. I was happy that Hemavo2 allowed me to get blood in the muscle and allow me to feel the contractions. It was a great workout once again. Hemavo2 delivers a serious pump!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
You should take some pics so we can see da pump!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Boulder Shoulders

Today was my favorite day of training, shoulders. There's nothing better than getting an awesome shoulder pump, and that's exactly what went down. Took 1 scoop of Hemavo2 with 200mg caffeine and set out for an early gym session this morning.

Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 2 warmup sets; 3 sets 8-10; 2 sets 5-8; 2 sets 10-12
Barbell Upright Rows superset with Dumbbell Side Laterals: 5 sets 8-12
Hammer Strength Shrugs superset with Barbell Front Raises: 4 sets 8-10
Side Lateral Machine Raises superset with Rear Delt Flyes: 4 sets 8-12

These supersets gave me an INSANE pump. The amount of volume and short rest periods had my shoulders full. I was very happy with the pump and overall feel I had in my delts today. I was really able to connect during my side lateral movements, which is something I've really been working on recently. I'm trying to focus on shoulder width and really trying to hammer my medial delts and built some wider shoulders. I was happy that Hemavo2 allowed me to get blood in the muscle and allow me to feel the contractions. It was a great workout once again. Hemavo2 delivers a serious pump!
Nice!!! Great work man!!!!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Today is my rest day, but I figured I'd give the log a bump. I'll be training tomorrow morning before the Thanksgiving festivities begin. I'll do my best to post up my workout for tomorrow, but I might just wait till Friday.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone following along!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Hahah I don't like being distracted. Phone goes in my locker, and I focus on my training
I used to do that forever, phone stayed in my car, my EX hated it!!! I had a portable mp3 player

But now because of spotify and Pandora I bring my phone in with me

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I used to do that forever, phone stayed in my car, my EX hated it!!! I had a portable mp3 player

But now because of spotify and Pandora I bring my phone in with me
Hahaha my EX hated it too! I just use an iPod shuffle that I clip on my shorts and switch the music on it every few weeks. It's nice to be able to break away from my smart phone for a few hours and just focus on my training