Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
in!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
thebigt thu_hobbit nicksox15 booneman77 warrior737DirtyDanan cubsfan815 Adizzle1 Quads_of_Stee Burnfire nfmejia0486 antm1654 koltink Matthandyo kboxer7 BamBam0319 afluck410 Jebrook VWMeatHead Gutterpump jacobcook91

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Reporting for duty bighulksmash !

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aww snap, I still have some of the original cremax, staple for sure

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Im glad to have you guys !!! First work out at 745pm eastern time.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Tonight's workout barbell only
Overhead press
Lbs Rep set
160 4 8
Hammer curls
50 50 1
Flat bench
250 15 5
Inclined bench
250 15 5
Bent over rows
150 10 3
Slow drop bicep curls
35 15 4
Slow drop forearm raises
35 10 3
Tricep extensions
35 7 4
45lbs plate carry whilst shrugging
45 .25 mile 1
Dumbell flys
35 10 3

Not going for any prs here just a basic workout to see how i feel CreMax Xt by Performax. Im loving the formula of ingredients here .... i drank my first scoop of cremax xt and i wanted more , taste amazing! Easily mixed ,, instantly mixed actually lol. It was like drinking a freeze pop juice soooo good man ... ok now ill report back after i tear this gumbo of a workout up forest gump style !

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kind of routine do you follow? Are you using CreMax XT more as your creatine product or a non stim pwo?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
What kind of routine do you follow? Are you using CreMax XT more as your creatine product or a non stim pwo?
I switch from power lifting to muscle isolation. All year round . Im using CreMax for many reasons, 1. Its great as a pwo for non stim days 2. It has a incredible blend of recovery ingredients. 3. Its taste is amazing! 4. I feel it will add faster growth and recovery into my routine. The list goes on and on .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Approximately 25 minutes after taking my first serving I began a small warm up. Then I proceeded to follow my days workout plan, halfway through where I usually begin to fatigue I noticed a feeling inside the muscle I was training. It was warm I began to get a pump in my biceps and triceps the pump lasted a lot longer then normal. By the end of my workout I wasn't fatigue at all which is new to me usually by the end of my workout I can't lift my arms never mind pick up my phone because my whole arms and my hands are shaking. So first use I'm really impressed I measured my biceps again today just over 19 inches going for 23 as a long term goal. I am most impressed with the ingredients the way they work for me in a taste was amazing, I almost wanted to have another serving just to taste it again. There's been times in my past where I've taken in 10 grams of creatine monohydrate a day. Not sure if I can do two servings of this a day that will be something that I'll have to look into. I'd love to do a midday serving and then a serving before my evening workout but that's just an idea. Tomorrow its legs day I will be going heavy squatting with no spotter and no squat rack things could get really loud and funny. I may record this not sure yet thanks again to the guys at Performax you guys rock. I definitely will recommend this to everybody I know, all the guys at my brothers Gym and anybody who's looking for a solid recovery / endurance building product. I'm so pissed that I can't drink another serving right now and I can't get over the taste how good it was. I will be hitting A workout in the morning and in the evening tomorrow stay tuned have a good night everybody.

Last edited:
Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude, that volume/weight on incline. Geeeeeez :D you a strong mofo

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
awesome inital feedback and happy to hear you noticed a good pump! I absolutely love the Orange Dream flavor as well!

Looking forward to the rest of the log!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Dude, that volume/weight on incline. Geeeeeez :D you a strong mofo
Hah thanks !i usually do 285 or 290 as 3rd set but tonight i wanted max pump to really feel this out ! Love it ,you guyz better get some this stuffs on point!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
awesome inital feedback and happy to hear you noticed a good pump! I absolutely love the Orange Dream flavor as well!

Looking forward to the rest of the log!
Adizzle1 wats ur take on 2 servings a day ? Id like to buy a tub after this log is up . Take 2 weeks off then blast 2 servings a day 12 hrs apart. Full measurements b4 and after and some endurance work to gauge maximum efficiency. I feel like this can really help me get as big as some of my idols !!!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Theres nothing in the product that would be deterimental at 2 scoops however I do think it would be a bit over board. 5g is a solid dose of creatine and recent studies have shown you only need 2-3g 5 times a week to maintain saturation so with that in mind taking 10g/day would be unnecessary. But ultimately is your decision and shouldnt have any negative sides at 2 scoops apart from excess bloat.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Theres nothing in the product that would be deterimental at 2 scoops however I do think it would be a bit over board. 5g is a solid dose of creatine and recent studies have shown you only need 2-3g 5 times a week to maintain saturation so with that in mind taking 10g/day would be unnecessary. But ultimately is your decision and shouldnt have any negative sides at 2 scoops apart from excess bloat.
True , good point ! Week 2 ill switch back to powerlifting , then the fun shall begin !

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
looks good man. sounds like a nice non-stim pw

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
GETTING BLOOD WORK DONE FOR MY test and est and all that jazz ... hopefully have results friday.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Days split coming up shortly feeling good . Back pumps have subsided

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I tried doing 2 servings today . One at 5am one at 8pm . First serving was pre cardio/leg work out . Walked just short of 2 miles did lunges and squats until failure no weight . Testing endurance and level of strength. After this workout i noticed my breathing became deeper and more relaxed. Definitely had more energy and strength.
Workout 2 was a lightweight toning exercise. My veins were popping out every where. I did loads of light curls and variations of flys . Like how plump and solid my muscles feel and look post workouts! !! Tomorrow is heavy day !!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Awesome, glad its working so well for you!
This stuff is phenomenal for endurance and recovery. Ill be testing out every possible facet of use . So far my favorite time to use is post w/o . The recovery time has definitely decreased, muscles fuller and more plump . Even wifey said to me that i was harder all over !!!! Love it!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff is phenomenal for endurance and recovery. Ill be testing out every possible facet of use . So far my favorite time to use is post w/o . The recovery time has definitely decreased, muscles fuller and more plump . Even wifey said to me that i was harder all over !!!! Love it!
All over! Gotta love that haha.

I know the Citrulline Malate in HyperMax XT can give the nice penor pump.

For CreMax XT I assume the amentoflavone being a PDEi inhibitor could help? Man if so HyperMax XT and CreMax XT could be great pre banging. Thoughts Adizzle1

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
All over! Gotta love that haha.

I know the Citrulline Malate in HyperMax XT can give the nice penor pump.

For CreMax XT I assume the amentoflavone being a PDEi inhibitor could help? Man if so HyperMax XT and CreMax XT could be great pre banging. Thoughts Adizzle1
Hah thats the first thing she noticed :how erect i was: lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
This morning 5am , bull horn boot camp alarm sounds . Drank serving CreMax then out of bed full stretch then on to my pyramids push ups , sit ups and dips .
Today when I hit my first set it was a little rough but I noticed it became easier after the first warm up set of pushups dips are always super easy for me so dips wearing a challenge. Did my sit ups today noticed that after 50 I started to get the weird feeling in my stomach I passed it off as a gas bubble and then I burp so loud I woke the kids up. Good day so far feeling pumped up blood flowing logs hanging lol... Good day to all.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Today i decided to take cremax xt at night.
After my 50 curls of 50 lbs. And alot of dips . Going to annihilate my arms and chug my cremax xt! !!! Will update here about 9pm if i cam lift my arms !!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Passed out last night fast !!!! Usually i have insomnia. This morning i took my CreaMax when i woke up first thing. Todays an off day completely. Love that alert feeling that comes along with it . Non stim buzz leaves me feeling great.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
when i get really tired at night or in the morning and haven't taken my cremax I can just swirl it in a shots worth of water and it's super easy to down. Saves time for my tired self lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I definitely will be adding this in to my staple products since I began taking it I noticed dramatic changes in the way my body handles extensive workloads. Another plus that really attracts into this product is the improvement of my cardiovascular system it makes my breathing deeper it makes me focus better it also makes my heart rate not go so erratic during times of heavy workloads exactly what I needed for exactly what I needed it for so 10 points for CreaMax XT

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Switching back to GVT for massive muscle recruitment. Took my CreaMax XT this morning and plan to go heavy on my legs . It feels great about 20 minutes after its down . You begin to feel like the switch has been turned on . Will report later on progress.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Hulk nutriverse is having a sale right now and you can pick up another tub of creamax xt for $9.99

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hulk nutriverse is having a sale right now and you can pick up another tub of creamax xt for $9.99
That's the original CreMax. Still s great creatine product, however CreMax XT is much more comprehensive.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
That's the original CreMax. Still s great creatine product, however CreMax XT is much more comprehensive.
Yes , im hoping for a bogo or similar promo. Ill have money put aside i dont want to run out of this . Ive been waiting years for a product like this.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Mutha fukkin back pumps are so bad i cant move ! 5g taurine did nothing . Right in the middle of a squat fukk me running!