MAXIMIZING HGH By AGEFORCE

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys! Before we start im not from the US or UK . So pardon my spelling and so on! :D

I was one of the lucky ones,to get picked to do a 30 day trial!

Thanks to wicked442 and ageforce for picking me

HGH MAXIMIZE!
The benefits I should expect are

"The Scientifically Documented Benefits Of MK-677 and Ipamorelin To Elevate Natural HGH Levels: Over the past decade, the list of scientifically confirmed benefits of growth hormone therapy has expanded. As of now, the following benefits have been scientifically confirmed.

Osteo-anabolic (=bone building) effects
Increased muscle size and strength
Increased red blood cell count and subsequent improvements in exercise performance
Normalization of heart function and prevention of pathological changes in cardiac morphology
Increased muscle size and strength
Increased red blood cell count and subsequent improvements in exercise performance
Normalization of heart function and prevention of pathological changes in cardiac morphology
Increases in energy expenditure, fatty acid oxidation and muscular protein synthesis
Reductions in "bad" LDL cholesterol and improvements of the HDL/LDL ratio, which are directly associated with a decreased risk of cardiovascular disease
Normalization of glucose metabolism (w/ long-term treatment in GH deficiency)
Improvements in several measures of quality of life and psychological well-being"

My currant training is a 3 way split!

But i have some imflammatation in my left leg..Som leg day is a bitch!!

Im on day 3 now.....The first 2 days... Went with out anything to notice. EXCEPT!!! And this is great for me....I sleep like a rock..And i dream the most awesome things!! Lets just say i got a new best friend..A unicorn...That was last nights dream..And i woke up smiling hahahaha!

I will try to update day by day. No sides or anything atm. please cut me some slack..This is my first mini log evah! Hope you will follow. And i hope i will get some gaiiinzz§!

If you have any questions or anything just holla at me! And if you need info on my training and so on, i will try in my school english my very best to explain ;)

See ya on the flipside!

Again thanks to the guys from AGEFORCE! They sent the damn stickers all the way to Denmark..Just to please this Dane! :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed!!!!

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
Expect some injury relief soon if your body takes in the patch as well as mine has. Good luck with that!
Check out my back relief in my log With AGE I'm loosing FORCE, time to MAXIMIZE!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Day Four. Km gonna train back/biceps and Cardio today. Again i sleept all Night . Bit tired today.. Prob from yesterdays chest and triceps a bit sore today ��. I put on bandage 1-2 hour before bed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day Four. Km gonna train back/biceps and Cardio today. Again i sleept all Night . Bit tired today.. Prob from yesterdays chest and triceps a bit sore today ��. I put on bandage 1-2 hour before bed.
any problem with patch staying on?

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Subbed as I am interested in this product.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 not bad sleep. I feel my skin tighten on the arm I apply the patch. And I looks like my veins get more noticeable.. I still have lucid dreams.

My mood is generally good when I wake up like this. ��Seems like the product is working. Just don't know if strength is going up. Well let's see in a few more days!! Training today will be cardio and some leg extensions lying leg curl and leg raises. Finishing it off with some arms and core

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 5 not bad sleep. I feel my skin tighten on the arm I apply the patch. And I looks like my veins get more noticeable.. I still have lucid dreams.

My mood is generally good when I wake up like this. ��Seems like the product is working. Just don't know if strength is going up. Well let's see in a few more days!! Training today will be cardio and some leg extensions lying leg curl and leg raises. Finishing it off with some arms and core
pretty nice results for only 5th day!!!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
6 th day.. No training today.

Sleept fine went out with a bang.

I have a rash where i put on the patch.. Will change spots..

At night i feel very tired.. Almost like im druged..

I will be goin g to a new gym tomorrow maybe changing gym... The lack of motivation and with my injury in my left leg is killing me... Hope things will get better! Lets see... Have an awesome day guys!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Then what part of Texas you live in?? haha
Any relief yet with the leg inflammation?
LOL whaaat :D do you mean by using the word pardon :p

And no its quiet bad today i almost couldnt drive the car... I thinking about throwing som mk667 in aswell... Dont know yet... Maybe some more fish oil.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL whaaat :D do you mean by using the word pardon :p

And no its quiet bad today i almost couldnt drive the car... I thinking about throwing som mk667 in aswell... Dont know yet... Maybe some more fish oil.
SNS JOINT SUPPORT XT!!!

WHERE YOU PUTTING PATCH?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
SNS JOINT SUPPORT XT!!!

WHERE YOU PUTTING PATCH?
On my arm in the bend...As showen on the thingy that came twith the patches :D

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Did a quick biceps and back sesh today with a friend.. Strength same. And indurance the same.. Sleep is the thing i get out of this.. Alsp i am really really tired at night, when im watching tv or just chillin with my girl...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup ! Ill try the other arm or maybe just one of the other sites..
most patches recommend rotating application site. I assume it is the same for maximize? I am just impressed by how well you say the adhesive works!!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
most patches recommend rotating application site. I assume it is the same for maximize? I am just impressed by how well you say the adhesive works!!!
The adhesive works great. I took a shower with it on because I forgot I had it on! I always rotate on the left and right sides on my stomach. Product works great!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The adhesive works great. I took a shower with it on because I forgot I had it on! I always rotate on the left and right sides on my stomach. Product works great!
good to hear!!!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
So day 8 and 9

Not much to report.. I have a killar pain i left leg... So my motivation is all time low.. I sleep all night and thats great... I can say no muscle gain .. And no loss of strength even after my training went down hill... Im in rest mode until i get the inflammation down.. have an awesome day guys!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So day 8 and 9

Not much to report.. I have a killar pain i left leg... So my motivation is all time low.. I sleep all night and thats great... I can say no muscle gain .. And no loss of strength even after my training went down hill... Im in rest mode until i get the inflammation down.. have an awesome day guys!
I truly understand how you feel....it is very difficult to stay motivated when crippled in pain!!!!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Day 10-11

So the pain in my leg,wont subside... No working out or anything i need to chill this time.. Went to a two hour meeting about cancer and the time after cancer. 2 hours well spend imo.! Even if i didnt make any gains.

Side effects : My skin dont tolerate the glue very well..I change possision everyday. But still get small burn like spots..

I still sleep very well. BUT i OKAY tired most of the day also... Surely this is from the lack of perf diet and no traning... Will see what else we can get from this run .

See ya !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 10-11

So the pain in my leg,wont subside... No working out or anything i need to chill this time.. Went to a two hour meeting about cancer and the time after cancer. 2 hours well spend imo.! Even if i didnt make any gains.

Side effects : My skin dont tolerate the glue very well..I change possision everyday. But still get small burn like spots..

I still sleep very well. BUT i OKAY tired most of the day also... Surely this is from the lack of perf diet and no traning... Will see what else we can get from this run .

See ya !
sorry about the pain in your leg, I can relate. my pain is in my right knee....don't know if it would help you or not but SNS JOINT SUPPORT XT is helping my knee considerably!!!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
sorry about the pain in your leg, I can relate. my pain is in my right knee....don't know if it would help you or not but SNS JOINT SUPPORT XT is helping my knee considerably!!!
No it wouldnt do anything for me... Painkillers and anti inflammations drugs is my thing now hehehe

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Put on hold... Im currently not able to train or anything... :(

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Resting is the key !!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Day 12-13

Im back and dosing the patch as usual before bed! Still injured in leg...But i train upper body ! Gonna get chicken legs WUUHUU !!

Not much to report besides the benefit of good sleep! :D

If any one else has a hard time with that damn glue please tell !

Getting red skin and it seems to be rash kinda thingy!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 12-13

Im back and dosing the patch as usual before bed! Still injured in leg...But i train upper body ! Gonna get chicken legs WUUHUU !!

Not much to report besides the benefit of good sleep! :D

If any one else has a hard time with that damn glue please tell !

Getting red skin and it seems to be rash kinda thingy!
Where do you place the patch? Maybe try it on different parts of the body such as the top of your foot.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Where do you place the patch? Maybe try it on different parts of the body such as the top of your foot.
I have tried all the once they tell you to.. But as long it doesnt hurt or anything its all good hehe

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have tried all the once they tell you to.. But as long it doesnt hurt or anything its all good hehe
Gotcha. Keep gettin that quality sleep as it is very important for strength, gains, and recovery!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Day 14-15

Not much happening.. Maybe it was bc i had to stop using at first when i got injured..
I mean i sleep well! But thats about it..

Trained chest and triceps yesterday... Maybe a reduce in soreness ? Maybe i will put on two patches..Maybe im a nonresponder!? [video]https://youtu.be/m5IQXNul8fM[/video]

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Baaaaaah!! Total meltdown!!! fml.... I went to the hospital today and guess what... NO FAKKING training for me for a while! I getting sent of to a different hospital for cortisol injections ...Just dont know when.. And the kind doc told me to call in sick. and DO NOT LIFT ANYTHING!!!! This sucks... But wtf i will be back and finish what i started! Sorry for letting AGEFORCE down... I know this was a freebie..But still i told them i would make a mini log.. My all time favorit quote by Homer J Simpson : Failure is NOT an option!! See ya on the flip side bros!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Im back but wont be using the last patches. Thanks to Ageforce for the chance to atleast try em out. I get a bad rash from them..Maybe its the glue..

Small review ;

Not for me to be honest. Didnt get much from the patches! But to be fair to AgeForce i didnt do a full run of them!! So maybe its for you cant say. I sleept like a rock at night and felt great in the morning.. But come mid day i was pretty worn out.. Thanks again for picking me as a winner.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im back but wont be using the last patches. Thanks to Ageforce for the chance to atleast try em out. I get a bad rash from them..Maybe its the glue..

Small review ;

Not for me to be honest. Didnt get much from the patches! But to be fair to AgeForce i didnt do a full run of them!! So maybe its for you cant say. I sleept like a rock at night and felt great in the morning.. But come mid day i was pretty worn out.. Thanks again for picking me as a winner.
The patches are meant to be used consistently to reap the most benefits. And this specific patch is meant to be used daily. At the very least you slept great while you did use the patch.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
The patches are meant to be used consistently to reap the most benefits. And this specific patch is meant to be used daily. At the very least you slept great while you did use the patch.
Sure!!! As i mention...No hate or anything on AgeForce!!! I sleept like when i was young :D But i would deffo like to hear if any ine else has a problem with the glue!