T2 mind and muscle

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Who has used this product and can give legitimate feedback on it? I've seen a lot of hype on it, and of course it's bold claims of results produced are of interest to anyone striving for the best physique they can attain.. But It seems all I can find are logs of people beginning use and then the log ends..

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
The largest thing I found was appetite suppression while using T2 I still have a few bottles lying around and still jump back on it from time to time.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I feel like T2 is kind of a waste. If it has any effect, it is minimal and probably not worth messing with your thyroid output for the results given. The stuff is cheap enough, and I've taken it at big doses, but the effects aren't impressive in my mind.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Man I just re read my old log. Holy schmoly I have made some progress! T2 has definitely helped along the way

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Man I just re read my old log. Holy schmoly I have made some progress! T2 has definitely helped along the way
Yeah man you seemed pretty happy in your log, it definitely looked like you leaned out a bit as well