Best alternatives to banned Prohormones

boomerwrestlr

Awards
Ok so I clearly fell off the wagon as I took less than a year off of Prohormone use and now they seem to all be banned. I read into the ban and well it sucks, so my question is whether there are any new supplements claiming to be pro hormones that are worth the money and time to cycle?

P.S. I ran 2 8 week cycles of Ep15tane by Olympus last year and saw dramatic growth both times.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Nothing as potent as a PH can be legally attained here anymore.

You could research SARMs, or stay totally natural with the best natural anabolic products around right now as an option

boomerwrestlr

Awards
Well that ****ing sucks. I don't feel like wasting money on SARM's because they money you spend compared to results don't seem worth it from many logs I read. I was hoping there was something like Alpha 1 Max but even that doesn't seem right when I read into the compound. So they don't sell any methylated compounds in the US anymore is what your saying?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Well that ****ing sucks. I don't feel like wasting money on SARM's because they money you spend compared to results don't seem worth it from many logs I read. I was hoping there was something like Alpha 1 Max but even that doesn't seem right when I read into the compound. So they don't sell any methylated compounds in the US anymore is what your saying?
Also some damn "good" lgsciences products out now .

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edit-Moved to other thread

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Heard of liquid Creatin and Coconut oil??? Insane biceps gain right there...