Lets Maximize with AgeForce, Sponsored Log

S

SKL87

Awards
Applied my 1st patch today, easy enough very sticky where is everyone else applying theirs? I went with around my hip thisevening after my shower. Tomorrow will be my 1st workout in around a week and I think im going to go with a German volume training split. Tomorrow will be Bench and Tricep accessory work. Will update this log on MWF. Eating above maintenance trying to add as much size as I can over the next couple months goal is 230 by January 1st sitting around 200-205 right now I know to get to that number some will be fat. This will be my 1st go around with GVT so hopefully we will stimulate some growth and MAXIMIZE the results with this. Strength will take a backseat on this run to size and muscle growth greater numbers will be great but most workouts will be focusing on time under tension and mind/muscle contraction connections.

6'
200lbs 13%bf
Bench-320
Squat-400
Deadlift 410

S

SKL87

Awards
Alright 1st workout with Maximize, nothing to report on day two. Workout was pretty good, 1st time using GVT so im tweaking some things here and there, but I am very sore after yesterdays workout.

Bench Press 185lbs 10 sets of 10 got all reps except for the last two sets 8,7 reps

Incline Dumbell Press- 60 lbs 3x10

Cable Crossovers- 7 sets of 10 at 40-50lbs

Dips 2 sets to failure

DB Kickbacks- 30s 3x10

Rope Tricep Pushdown- 80lbs 7 x10

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice job so far.

S

SKL87

Awards
Day 3, Leg day on GVT it was a killer, close to puking a couple times. As for the patch I have noticed the last couple nights it seems my sleep is very deep, but not groggy when I wake up like usually accompanies such a deep sleep. Extremely and I mean extremely hungry when I wake up even if I get a snack about 4am which is around the time I usually wake up to do y business and grab a drink of water.

Squats 225 7sets of10
185 3sets of10

Leg Extensions 135 5 sets of 10

Leg Curls-100 5 sets of 10

Seated Calf Raises- 90lbs 10 sets of 10 at a very slow pace squeezing very hard on contraction, will add weight here next week

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Squeeze . Legs I always go slow on squats .

S

SKL87

Awards
Sleep has been deep and long, appetite is going way up. After the 1st week no composition or strength changes but the sleep and appetite will help both of those soon im sure

Deadlift- 225 for 10 sets of 10

Pull ups- 5 sets to failure

Good Mornings- 95lbs 5 sets of 8

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dope lifts.

S

SKL87

Awards
Once again another push day, 8 days into the patches and the sleep is still kickin in high gear, im hungry as h*** when I get up in the morning. Hoping to start seeing some body changes and strength jumps at the end of this week or beginning of next. I ran the same routine as last Monday and saw a slight increase in endurance, for the most part everything else stayed the same.

Bench Press 185lbs 10 sets of 10 was able to get all reps today, I was feeling very good though.

Incline Dumbell Press- 65 lbs 3x10 went up 5 lbs here still could do a little more I believe

Cable Crossovers- 7 sets of 10 at 40-50lbs

Dips 2 sets to failure

DB Kickbacks- 30s 3x10

Rope Tricep Pushdown- 80lbs 7 x10

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great workout bro!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't know .

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Log started off great
Really interested in running these with a pct

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is the guy we were warned about not following through with his commitments. Why apply to log if you cant be mature enough to keep your word?
Major negs if this guy isn't dead.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure what is going on . C

S

SKL87

Awards
Really sorry about the time off, my son spilled coffee on my keyboard had to get a brand new laptop that's not the reason for the layoff though. Went to visit family for Thanksgiving and had a near death in the family. I have kept using the patch and have kept up with all the workouts and logs. I will be transferring the workouts from my journal to this post either tonight or tomorrow. I will say that the patch hasn't fell off at all. Still loving this stuff im getting great sleep, vivid dreams without any kind of sleep hangover. My joints feel great knees and shoulders have stopped aching when I lift. Muscles are full and keep a pump for much longer than usual.
Weight has went up significantly(212 this morning and not much fat) as im able to eat and stay hungry throughout the day.
Strength has increased as well still doing GVT but ive added considerable weight for 10 sets of 10 or at least its considerable in my opinion.
I will get this log back on track

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for checking in with us it means a lot.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry bout the family issues bro. Re focus and back in the game. Glad to see you back.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Life happens, and when crap hits the fan, no where to go but up! You have our support brother!

S

SKL87

Awards
Press Workouts for 23rd and 30th
November 23
Bench Press 190lbs 10 sets of 10got all reps

Incline Dumbell Press- 70 lbs 3x10

Cable Crossovers- 7 sets of 10 at 50lbs

Dips 2 sets to failure

DB Kickbacks- 30s 3x10

Rope Tricep Pushdown- 90lbs 7 x10

November 30
Bench Press 205lbs 10 sets of 10 was able to get 6 sets before failing last 4 sets were 8,7,7,6 reps

Incline Dumbell Press- 75 lbs 3x10

Cable Crossovers- 7 sets of 10 at 50-60lbs

Dips 2 sets to failure

DB Kickbacks- 35s 3x8

Rope Tricep Pushdown- 100lbs down to 80 7 x10

S

SKL87

Awards
Leg Days for 25th and 2nd

November 25
Squats 225 10 sets of 10 felt like I could do more but my head wasn't in this workout

Leg Extensions 135 5 sets of 10 worked on hard contractions here more than putting up heavy weight

Leg Curls-100 5 sets of 10 keeping tension on hammys and glutes

Seated Calf Raises- 135lbs 10 sets of 10

December 2
Squats 245 5sets of10
225 5sets of10

Leg Extensions 155 5 sets of 10

Leg Curls-115 5 sets of 10

Seated Calf Raises- 135lbs 10 sets of 10

S

SKL87

Awards
For pull day on black Friday it was a lazy day I did a lot of Christmas shopping then hit some pull ups and DB rows with my brothers DB set nothing major

December 4
Deadlift- 245 for 5 sets of 10

Bent Over Rows-185 5 sets of 10

Pull ups- 5 sets to failure(pulled a lat muscle in the 4th set and kind of threw off the rest of the workout)

Good Mornings- 95lbs 5 sets of 5

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very good workouts! How was the recovery aspect?

S

SKL87

Awards
Very good workouts! How was the recovery aspect?
recovery has been great, probably recovering better with this than anything ive ever used. If you have ever done a GVT leg routine you know how bad those following 2 days can be. With this it still hurt but it was manageable.

S

SKL87

Awards
Feeling good, have been sleeping great and I cant stress the word great enough with the sleep. Very vivid, deep, realistic dreams. Recovery like mentioned above has been great. Im eating more than I think I ever have I usually struggle to put down 200g of protein with this im constantly hungry it seems in the mornings its almost annoying I will try to sleep a little late but too hungry.

December 7 Push day I decided to push it today and switch it up a little.

Bench-135 warmup 185 20 reps 225 10 reps 245 7 reps 255 5 rep 275 3 reps

Incline DB 70 10 reps 80 10 reps 90s 8 reps

Decline Bench- 135 3 x 25 focusing on contraction

Close grip bench 95lbs 3 sets to failure 1 minute rest

Cable flys 30-40lbs FST7 style 7 sets of 10

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
recovery has been great, probably recovering better with this than anything ive ever used. If you have ever done a GVT leg routine you know how bad those following 2 days can be. With this it still hurt but it was manageable.
Oh yea! GVT legs routine always has me sore for a few days after. Glad the patch is working out for u! The better recovered you are, the more you are able to workout and get those gainzzzzzz.

S

SKL87

Awards
December 9 Leg day

Squats- 135 warm up 225 20 reps, add chains(25lbs each) 4 sets of 10

Leg Curls seated machine- 115 5 sets of 15

Leg Extension- set of 10 taking 15lbs off each set started at 225

Seated Calf Raise- 90lbs sets of 100, 90, 80, 70, 60, 50, take 45 off and fail

S

SKL87

Awards
December 11

Deadlift 250 5 sets of 10

Bent over Rows- 185 7 sets of 10

Good Mornings 95lbs 5 sets of 8

Stayed away from pull ups due to the tweak last week gonna give it an extra week to heal up

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Curious if you were going to start the liquid labs log? Tried you a few times and you have not replied.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who you talking bout ?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay

S

SKL87

Awards
Curious if you were going to start the liquid labs log? Tried you a few times and you have not replied.
I asked you in a message if it was fine with you if I started it after I finished with this log for age force and you said ok to contact you when I started.

S

SKL87

Awards
Sleep has stayed constant throughout the log, recovery has been great as well, I will say the most impressive part for me so far though is ive been able to stick with workouts without the small nagging injuries ( joint issues, pulled muscles) for the most part. Usually when I lift heavy consistently I have weekly issues to work around. Now I haven't really put a ton of weight on the bar but ive been repping deent amounts of weight for a bit of volume. This week I decided to go in and do some heavy work 5x5s 3x3s and see how ive progressed even just doing hypertrophy work or the most part over the past month.

December 14 Bench Day

Flat Bench-135 warm up- 275 3 sets of 5 -250 2 sets of 5 (the 1st set here felt really good, probably could have went up to 285-290 and got same reps.

Decline Bench-225 5 sets of8

Incline DB Press- 75s 5 sets of 8 focusing here on stretch

S

SKL87

Awards
Dec 16 Legs

Squats- warm up with foam roller and bands. 300 5 sets of 5 this felt really good and thought about going for another set at 315+ but felt some discomfort in my lower back and decided against it.

Leg Extensions- 200 3 sets to failure

Leg Curls 130 3 sets to failure

Seated Calf Raise-180 5 sets of 10

S

SKL87

Awards
Dec 18 Back

Deadlift- 315 3 sets of 3 I don't like going for too many reps at anything above 300 on DL because of past issues.

Bent Over Rows- 225 4 sets of 5 the 1st 2 sets felt great got great contraction with strict form last 2 were tough and had some cheat involved.

Lat Pulldowns- 150 5 sets to failure

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice job .

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I asked you in a message if it was fine with you if I started it after I finished with this log for age force and you said ok to contact you when I started.
This is true but was 7 weeks ago. I pm'ed you a few times over the last week with no response.

I am not trying to be a ball buster but when you tell me a few times that you didn't receive the product, I confirm via shipping that it was delivered and then the product shows up at your neighbors house, my guard goes up.

Please PM me when you start your log.

Continued success with Ageforce, great products, excellent company.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep it up

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are now 2 1/2 months later since SKL87 received Liquid labs for logging. Looks like he dipped out on this thread as well.