Erase+DDA newbie

jkmopar

Awards
Hi. I am new to the forum, 42 years old and have felt the symptoms of Low T. I decided to try DDA along with Erase after reading lots about the benefits. Should I have any concerns. I exercise regularly and just starting getting in shape again lately. No I didn't have a test done before asking but considering it's a natural booster I didn't seem too concerned. Any input for this old guy? Also my main concerns are mood enhancement, libido and energy to start. Thanks

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Hi. I am new to the forum, 42 years old and have felt the symptoms of Low T. I decided to try DDA along with Erase after reading lots about the benefits. Should I have any concerns. I exercise regularly and just starting getting in shape again lately. No I didn't have a test done before asking but considering it's a natural booster I didn't seem too concerned. Any input for this old guy? Also my main concerns are mood enhancement, libido and energy to start. Thanks
DAA will lower your test...New studies say so. As for supplementation..We need some of the older guys to step in.. Beware of dry joints on Erase..

jkmopar

Awards
Thanks. Where are these studies? I haven't seen one article saying it lowers T.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established

jkmopar

Awards
Thanks again. Looks like there are mixed studies. The lowered T was at 6 grams. The ages were 18-36. I'm 42. It said no changes at 3 grams. Seems like in most of the ones I've read prior, the majority it worked for were older age. I may be wrong. I already bought some so I going to try it. I've read too many people say it helped them. If it doesn't actually raise my T but does enhance my mood and libido I'm happy. I've read that was the case for others as well. I'm going to take only 1 capsule of the erase also because Ive read that was better on users joints than taking 3-4 capsules a day. Thanks for your input. I would say new studies show it lowered in some people if you answer anyone else. It's not enough studies to say one way or another.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 4
Supplements 4
Anabolics 9