Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have no idea what is in this, BUT.....SNS does not formulate a lot of products, and when they do they work great...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep! I've been a big user of achilles though but SNS is an awesome company.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1446903066.469444.jpg

Poof. Should be hitting retailers late next week

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can't read the label...interested in the formula. It looks like it combines Boswellia and ParActin, which is the first product to do this that I've found...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can't read the label...interested in the formula. It looks like it combines Boswellia and ParActin, which is the first product to do this that I've found...
lol...your eyes are better than mine, can't make it out!!!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol...your eyes are better than mine, can't make it out!!!!
Haha- hold down control on your keyboard and use the roller on your mouse to make your screen bigger! That's what I did to zoom in on it. Very blurry, but it looks like 4 caps has 1500 mg Glucosamine HCL, 500 grams of something I can't make out, 300 mg of ParActin and 100 mg of Boswellia. Just the 3 I can make out look pretty solid, curious what I'm missing? Maybe MSM? I can't see it.

Funny thing is, I won't use it, my joints never hurt. My dad though, he has horrible knees, and I've been thinking of a ParActin/Boswellia mix for him...so this is perfect.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha- hold down control on your keyboard and use the roller on your mouse to make your screen bigger! That's what I did to zoom in on it. Very blurry, but it looks like 4 caps has 1500 mg Glucosamine HCL, 500 grams of something I can't make out, 300 mg of ParActin and 100 mg of Boswellia. Just the 3 I can make out look pretty solid, curious what I'm missing? Maybe MSM? I can't see it.

Funny thing is, I won't use it, my joints never hurt. My dad though, he has horrible knees, and I've been thinking of a ParActin/Boswellia mix for him...so this is perfect.
tell me more about this paractin/boswellia mix.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
NEM looks fantastic!!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
tell me more about this paractin/boswellia mix.....
Honestly, if you just google either of the two compounds you will find quite a bit. PubMed has a lot on both compounds also, and I am sorry I don't have much time right now to go dig up everything I've read. But what I've found in my research is that Boswellia is a powerful anti-inflammatory, and even if you go on amazon and look up Boswellia products you get loads of reviews talking about how well it has helped with joint pain.

Similarly, Paractin is the key ingredient in Joint Help by IForce. The two products every joint thread on this board always have recommended as the best for joint pain are Joint Force by E-Pharm and Joint Help by IForce.

Joint Force is a topical, and to me it appears to be a very novel approach. My dad has used it, as well as my 88 year old grandmother, and both have said it helps and both were VERY impressed with Joint Force.

I've been planning on buying Joint Help for them, but SNS Joint Support seems to incorporate Boswellia, Paractin and then adds Glucosamine for regrowth support and NEM which provides ALL of the other support ingredients I would be looking for (chondroitin, hyaluronic acid, and collagen) with the exception of maybe MSM. However, if you are using Joint Force by E-Pharm with this product, you'll pretty much have everything covered I think.

It looks like a tremendous product. I will buy it as soon as it comes out for my dad.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, if you just google either of the two compounds you will find quite a bit. PubMed has a lot on both compounds also, and I am sorry I don't have much time right now to go dig up everything I've read. But what I've found in my research is that Boswellia is a powerful anti-inflammatory, and even if you go on amazon and look up Boswellia products you get loads of reviews talking about how well it has helped with joint pain.

Similarly, Paractin is the key ingredient in Joint Help by IForce. The two products every joint thread on this board always have recommended as the best for joint pain are Joint Force by E-Pharm and Joint Help by IForce.

Joint Force is a topical, and to me it appears to be a very novel approach. My dad has used it, as well as my 88 year old grandmother, and both have said it helps and both were VERY impressed with Joint Force.

I've been planning on buying Joint Help for them, but SNS Joint Support seems to incorporate Boswellia, Paractin and then adds Glucosamine for regrowth support and NEM which provides ALL of the other support ingredients I would be looking for (chondroitin, hyaluronic acid, and collagen) with the exception of maybe MSM. However, if you are using Joint Force by E-Pharm with this product, you'll pretty much have everything covered I think.

It looks like a tremendous product. I will buy it as soon as it comes out for my dad.
YES, I DID GOOGLE the ingredients....NEM sticks out to me. I can't wait to try!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got it today...I will take 4 caps with evening meal!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took today off so whole routine was changed....today I split JOINT SUPPORT UP INTO 2 SERVINGS, 1 at noon time, the 2nd at dinner time.

obviously nothing miraculous to report yet, but I am encouraged by the label that says studies show ingredients will work within 10 days!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 3:

haven't dosed it yet....I have a question for SNS....will taking JOINT SUPPORT with liver supps be ok, or should I space them?
T-Bone mw1

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm almost positive it will be fine to take them together.
good...I can only eat so many meals in a day, lol!!!
you think 2/2 or all 4 at once is best?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 4:

my knee feels better today, not sure if it's for real or placebo...but I will take it either way!!!

label say JOINT SUPPORT WORKS WITHIN 10 DAYS...so I am going to put this to the test. on the 10th day of using JOINT SUPPORT I am going to try 20 minutes on the treadmill.

keep in mind that for the last month or so there have been days when I could barely walk, the pain was very bad.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 5:

it really does seem like there is some reduction in pain[it is still pretty painful], but definitely noticing less stiffness in my knee.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 6:

KNEE was feeling a little better yesterday, had the granddaughter over, was a very nice day outside.....this spells disaster. over did it playing kickball, and knee hurt like hell last night. I soaked in a hot tub with Epsom salts, took some honey and apple cider vinegar and took my 2nd dose of the day of JOINT SUPPORT. knee still hurts today but it's not as bad as it has been in the past......I've got to learn my limitations, but grandkids will do that to you, lol!!!!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered some for my dad .. so will post a review as well.

good to see your knee feeling better.

How far apart are your dosages ? Breakfast-dinner ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I ordered some for my dad .. so will post a review as well.

good to see your knee feeling better.

How far apart are your dosages ? Breakfast-dinner ?
mid afternoon/dinner....I take a osta/epi-andro product in the morning and didn't want to dose them together.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 7:

KNEE TILL HURTS, BUT the stiffness is much better. I guess this would be due to less inflammation, at any rate the knee is getting more flexibility back. I would say I am just about at the same flexibility level as when I was taking 800mg ibuprophen, but with more pain. at least I know JOINT SUPPORT IS WORKING!!!

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered 2 bottles of this shiz. Praying for positive results.
I'll post a review once I've tried it for at least a month.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Really excited to see this starting to pick up. There's so many people that could benefit from a decent priced joint supp like this

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Really excited to see this starting to pick up. There's so many people that could benefit from a decent priced joint supp like this
this came at a perfect time for me, I was taken off 800mg ibuprofen due to acid refux and put on tramadol, which I can't take because of how it makes me feel....I am almost back to where I was taking the 800mg ibuprofen, maybe a little more pain-but this is only DAY 8!!!! inflammation [stiffness] is on par with the ibuprofen, which is kinda amazing to me for so short of a time!!!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered 2 bottles of this shiz. Praying for positive results.
I'll post a review once I've tried it for at least a month.
Looking forward to the review.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Agree SNS always have great prices and this should catch on fire once it gets on people hands

Me & dad will be testing it out starting next week

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
this came at a perfect time for me, I was taken off 800mg ibuprofen due to acid refux and put on tramadol, which I can't take because of how it makes me feel....I am almost back to where I was taking the 800mg ibuprofen, maybe a little more pain-but this is only DAY 8!!!! inflammation [stiffness] is on par with the ibuprofen, which is kinda amazing to me for so short of a time!!!
frankly, the fact that you're even able to compare it in the same ballpark as a prescription med (and in that timeframe no less) is really spectacular. I hope this truly continues to only get better.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How does the Tramdrol make you feel?. I have a bunch of old pills left over from years ago.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How does the Tramdrol make you feel?. I have a bunch of old pills left over from years ago.
like a crackhead....if I were to take 2 every 6 hours like prescribed I would not be able to function properly...and remarkably it keeps me up and disrupts my sleep, contrary to what most report. I have over 600 sitting in my medicine cabinet.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll be starting Joint Support tomorrow. It'll be in place of Cissus XT for now to see how it works on it's own.
that is what I am doing also, judging from 1st 7 days JOINT SUPPORT IS A KEEPER... eventually I will probably add cissus to it for extra relief!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 9

DAY BY DAY slight progress is being made. I notice that doing steps has become easier-at one time I was limited to a step at a time. I was planning on trying 20 minutes on treadmill tomorrow-not sure I am ready, might put it off a day or 2...don't want to mess up the progress I have made.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 10:

I did 10 minute on treadmill today, pain was there but it wasn't intense...I probably could have gone the 20 minutes that was my intended goal, but I don't want to mess up the progress I have made----baby steps!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very interested in this. I've been taking joint support for years.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Very interested in this. I've been taking joint support for years.
I was maintaining on 800mg ibuprofen...when doc took me off nsaids it all went to hell....in less than 10 days on JOINT SUPPORT XT I had movement and flexibility back to where it was on the ibuprofen. pain is still kinda severe at times, but it is slowly easing.....I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS IN THIS SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME, AND FEEL THEY GET BETTER DAILY!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mod edit: nope.