I am 5'10 152 pounds

I have super mandro 4 week
I have Andro the giant 4 week
I have post cycle 3x by vital labs
I also have to add to the post cycle therapy so I have DAA max

Here is my before pic View attachment 125943

I will then post my after when I finish my cycle

Opinions would be much appreciated
Andro the giant...Is it the same as the fusion supplements Andro test??

Drlong

Drlong

Awards
Andro the giant...Is it the same as the fusion supplements Andro test??
It is somewhat if not relatively close to Andro the giant but Andro the giant in my opinion 10x better and is used by much more people. Look up some reviews on Andro the Giant and you should be able to find the info

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Andro the giant is definitely better. This stack is an awesome combo by hard rock supps.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established

rafy99

Awards
What is your opinion on my stack?

you basically just quoted all the infor from strong supplement shop jeje. Not too say its bad info, but I would think most would agree that even though that stack is relatively mild, you should have on cycle support as well as a SERM in your PCT. and maybe a test booster or natural anabolic such as follidrone or Ep1c Unleashed which are the most reviewed. Other than that, good choice for a first stack and hope it treats you well.,

Drlong

Drlong

Awards
you basically just quoted all the infor from strong supplement shop jeje. Not too say its bad info, but I would think most would agree that even though that stack is relatively mild, you should have on cycle support as well as a SERM in your PCT. and maybe a test booster or natural anabolic such as follidrone or Ep1c Unleashed which are the most reviewed. Other than that, good choice for a first stack and hope it treats you well.,
I did my research and cycle support is not mandatory. I am only taking what it highly suggested to take. It's not at all cheap. I don't just have money appearing In my pocket lol. Actually read what I am taking.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
The ingredients and how well it is made. It's quality not quantity
Im not doubting im asking bc i dont know..I used the AndroTEST once... It was great.. Dont know this product

Drlong

Drlong

Awards
Im not doubting im asking bc i dont know..I used the AndroTEST once... It was great.. Dont know this product
Andro the giant is a wet gainer while super mandro is a dry gainer. Put together it is a perfect stack and the ingredients used in the super mandro where used in a study in which each participating persons gained an average of 8.8 Ibs of muscle mass and it was not water mass either In 4 weeks I should have my results. I start tomorrow. I've already put on many pounds of mass. I started out weighing 132 and now weigh 152

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Andro the giant is a wet gainer while super mandro is a dry gainer. Put together it is a perfect stack and the ingredients used in the super mandro where used in a study in which each participating persons gained an average of 8.8 Ibs of muscle mass and it was not water mass either In 4 weeks I should have my results. I start tomorrow. I've already put on many pounds of mass. I started out weighing 132 and now weigh 152
Wow thats great in 4 weeks! What about suppresion =? And would one have to do a pct..And if yes what would it be ?

Drlong

Drlong

Awards
Wow thats great in 4 weeks! What about suppresion =? And would one have to do a pct..And if yes what would it be ?
Actually I just started the cycle today. My gains from 132 to 152 was without this cycle. And yes a pct would be highly recommended to keep your gains and to put your natural testosterone to working order. Take Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs and add in DAA Max by Vital Labs for extra test boosting

rafy99

Awards
Actually I just started the cycle today. My gains from 132 to 152 was without this cycle. And yes a pct would be highly recommended to keep your gains and to put your natural testosterone to working order. Take Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs and add in DAA Max by Vital Labs for extra test boosting
I think most would say not to cycle without a good serm for pct. And as you stated previously, it may be a mild cycle but on cycle support would still be highly recommended. Finally, look up some info on DAA as i believe i read a post stating new studies claim it can actually Lower your testosterone.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Wouldnt spend money on DAA ... It lowers test..new reseach shows :) But gonna follow this :D

Drlong

Drlong

Awards
I think most would say not to cycle without a good serm for pct. And as you stated previously, it may be a mild cycle but on cycle support would still be highly recommended. Finally, look up some info on DAA as i believe i read a post stating new studies claim it can actually Lower your testosterone.
Well damn I'm going to have to look into this

Drlong

Drlong

Awards
Day three has started. These make you extremely tired.

Drlong

Drlong

Awards
Fell asleep 4 times in class. Teacher got pissed. This stuff has made me extremely tired

cotrone407

Awards
Fell asleep 4 times in class. Teacher got pissed. This stuff has made me extremely tired
Im on day 7 same stack. I felt tired as well, but the coffee helps! You having any stomach or eating issues?

Drlong

Drlong

Awards
Im on day 7 same stack. I felt tired as well, but the coffee helps! You having any stomach or eating issues?
No, eating and stomach are fine. I am on 5th day and my problems are joint pain and I'm tired A LOT

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
subbed! this stack will most likely be my next cycle in a few months.

Drlong

Drlong

Awards
Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I've been eating big time and my strength is well. I'm currently weighing 160 pounds and started the stack off at 152 pounds. I know it's probably not all muscle but its good to put on the pounds. Joints kind of feel sore and I feel tired all the time. There is some aggression I've felt but not too much. I've been very consistent

Drlong

Drlong

Awards
At wrestling practice coaches noticed an increase of mass and strength. I also notice this at the gym.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Glad your getting gains and liking it so far!

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
Nice! Keep up the great work!

More info. on how you feel, sleep and perform (gym/sports/through the day) would be awesome; )

dustter

dustter

Awards
Hey bro your lethargy is due to the test suppression. Will subside ones you start your PCT and I would stay on DAA Max while on PCT, studies show it lowers, but, in other cases it helps increase. Unfortunately, that is because all bodies are different. Your joint pain could be reduced by eating more veggies and drink more water if you are not at 1-2 gallons a day. Joyful Joints by vital labs is the best. Keep the updates coming and can't wait to see the pics.

P.s. sorry, Andro the giant should be a good test base for you though, I used Super 4 andro Rx by IML and lethargy was there but not as bad as i thought it would be !

Drlong

Drlong

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1449499510.469018.jpg

Results of before and after cycle. Seeing gains. This is not while having a pump

Drlong

Drlong

Awards
*How many calories did you increase buy (before/after)?
*How's your sleep as well?
Also, any new 1RM?

Great job btw!!!
I slept amazing because this stuff always made me super tired and I increased by 1,500 calories. My calorie intake before was 2,000 and I brought it up to 3,500

My 1 RM for bench went from 170 to 195

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
I slept amazing because this stuff always made me super tired and I increased by 1,500 calories. My calorie intake before was 2,000 and I brought it up to 3,500

My 1 RM for bench went from 170 to 195
Thanks for the quick response! Again, well done brotha!!!

8itchtit Bob

Awards
Where is the after pic you had promised us at the outset. It would serve as a visual tool for someone like myself who is considering this cycle.

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
Where is the after pic you had promised us at the outset. It would serve as a visual tool for someone like myself who is considering this cycle.
I know you are just being a smart azz but post #35, you can't expect this stuff to perform like the real deal and his results are on par with the other completed logs I have seen.

OP looking good, definitely looks like some lean gains!!

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Interesting that right after the op puts pics up, he gets several posts enquiring about why he hasn't posted pics lol.