Laxogenin ultra

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
First log got deleted. On my second day so far feeling better each day! Running 2 bottles of this 2 pills a day. Iron forged nutrition laxogenin ultra.

Using this for healing for post shoulder surgery but doing a carb cycle to also lose weight .

Day 2
2 pills
Alphamine 2 scoops
Will record weight tomorrow and how or is progressing etc...

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
BEAST73 and Matthandyo first one got deleted and admin coukdnt figure it out so started it back.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Subbed :D

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Thx Jebrook feels good to be back even though still can't lift yet but my ROM is very very good they said at pt and in all my stretches I'm getting past the degrees I need to be at. Thx DennisTheDane

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 3
2 pills
2 scoops of alphamine
Weight at 206.6 kept all my weight off from last cut before surgery even eat like crap a few days.
See. Dr today for 6 week check up he said mobility and ROM is very very good, however not allowed to lift for another 7 weeks since I completely tore labrum.

But feeling really good hope with laxogenin it takes another few weeks of healing process

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 4
2 pills laxo
2 scoops alphamine
Weight 206.8

Staying same weight last few days which is good hope to drop tomorrow.
Pt went well today all my stretches I'm making it within 12 degrees of it being normal so ahead of schedule. Only one was the snow angel it's supposed to be at 180 only getting to 130 she said that's expected due to protocol and since dr only had been letting me do stretches. Started strengthening today with bands moving in the right direction! So far each day the tightness has gotten a lot better and loosened up! Nothing dramatic to report yet.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 5
2 pills
1 scoop alphamine
Weight 205.6

Shoulder feels really good today tightness is nowhere even close to what it was last few weeks. Weight is down even without hardly any exercise other than jogging my steps in house. 30 days of laxo I can see good things coming from it with healing !!!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 6
2 pills
Weight 206.2

Shoulder feels good tightness is getting way better noticing it's not nowhere as tight when I started lax!!!! However if I have to reach far or high still have some but nowhere even close to what it was a week ago! Defly working IMO and only on day 6 . Can't wait to see what 30 days will do !

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 7
2 pills
weight 209

Weight was up cheated and had Chinese so sodium intake was up. However no changes in shoulder still feels good need to do more stretches to keep it moving ahead of schedule.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 8
2 pills
weight 207

Weight is already dropping wana be at 204 by end of this week or beginning of next. Shooting for 199 by end of thirty days. Cant wait til PT tomorrow so I can see if they say if im getting further in my stretches and things seem to be changing at all. I can say for sure laxo has defly loosened the tightness up a lot!!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 9
2 pills

Great news last week was the first week we measured ROM I asked girl at pt to write them down for me so gonna type them out this is only a week of laxo and week of pt!

11/0515- Flex-168 degrees
Abd- 125 degrees
Er -77 degrees
Ir- 75 degrees > at 65 degrees abd

11/10/15- Flex 172 degrees
Abd- 145 degrees
Er- 90 degrees >
Ir- 78 degrees > At 90 abd

Things are progressing very well she had me do lat pull downs stability ball pushups bands ir and er and front raises and weighted rows major jump from last week. So A full 30 days of laxo gonna bring great things I believe! Hope this log is helping il continue to ask for progressions!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 10
2 pills

Feeling pretty good today nothing has changed though feel a little tightness in shoulder when I woke up but feel pretty good now. I will get back with weight in am been slacking ate bad over weekend so afraid to weigh myself , butback to the grind since so things should be dropping. Hoping after this run to start into an exotherm ,vasoburn alphamine and synthermo cut.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 11
2 pills
2 scoops alphamine
weight 205.2

Shoulder felt good today however in pt girl said it was a bit tight stretching it so she had to stretch it longer than usual. However I still got further in my degrees of ROM and stretches. She said im progressively making Gains loved hearing that even lat pull downs 60 was tough for 10 last week this week I blasted it out for 20 in a row so things are getting stronger and better. I fully believe laxogenin is helping cant wait to see though if it keeps up just got the 2nd bottle in today pretty pumped!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 12
2 pills
2 scoops alphamine
1 caffeine pill
weight 204.6

Today is the best the shoulder has felt not as tight as it has been waking up in am seems like that's starting to go away. Lastnight its started aching some but think it was due to being in a cold shop yesterday at work and then being outside in the cold . Feeling pretty good today and mobile and ROM is almost back to full after only a few weeks of actual pt. She said I keep making progression so that's all that matters

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 12
2 pills
2 scoops alphamine
1 caffeine pill
weight 204.6

Today is the best the shoulder has felt not as tight as it has been waking up in am seems like that's starting to go away. Lastnight its started aching some but think it was due to being in a cold shop yesterday at work and then being outside in the cold . Feeling pretty good today and mobile and ROM is almost back to full after only a few weeks of actual pt. She said I keep making progression so that's all that matters
That is some Awesome Progress!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Thx BEAST73 really working hard on getting back to normal and being way ahead of schedule! Also working on losing weight at the same time but mid December doing a stack il log- Synthermo, lipomorph,vasoburn,exotherm,epg epilean and maybe some alphamine. Gonna finally get the abs ive been working for already down to 204 199 is the lightes ive ever been 2 years ago before beach but I was more cut up and able to lift.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thx BEAST73 really working hard on getting back to normal and being way ahead of schedule! Also working on losing weight at the same time but mid December doing a stack il log- Synthermo, lipomorph,vasoburn,exotherm,epg epilean and maybe some alphamine. Gonna finally get the abs ive been working for already down to 204 199 is the lightes ive ever been 2 years ago before beach but I was more cut up and able to lift.
That is Good Weight 199-204.. Man you are doing really well with the rehabbing..

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Thx BEAST73 appreciated alott just want rid of this little gut and il be so freaking happy! Im doing a lot of stretching and warming up at home so I can rehab quicker as well wana get back to lifting and personal training asap

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 13
2 pills
2 scoops alphamine
1 caffiene pull
Weight 204

Okay I'm not a rep of any sort but I have to say I'd rep for iron forged nutrition in a heart beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Their products are solid everything g I've used of.theirs has worked like a charm !!! I'm only 13 days in and only about 2 weeks of actual strengthening woth bands in pt . I did my stretches today I'm practically to normal in like almost all my stretches that's not normal!!!! I understand I was active before and wad in good shape and helps I'm a personal trainer, but to recover this quick from a fully torn labrum and server arthritis on clavicle is insane imo. I still have 17 days more of this I'm beyond pumped very very solid I bet that laxo takes atleast 2 weeks off of recovery. I'm very very skeptical of products that claim to help u heal but I believe I'm healing aspect it is similar to anavar maybe not as strong in anabolic ratio but it's healing properties is legit!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Keep on moving forward dude!! Seems like legit product right there!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
DennisTheDane appreciate it alot man working hard in and out of pt to get better not touching any weights just doing cardio,stretches weightless front and side raises etc... really Wana get the ball rolling!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
DennisTheDane appreciate it alot man working hard in and out of pt to get better not touching any weights just doing cardio,stretches weightless front and side raises etc... really Wana get the ball rolling!
And you will get there ! Just you wait buddy!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 15
2 pills
1 oxy max pill

Day 14 nothing new to report. Had pt this morning at 8am great great results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flexion: 176 degrees 4 degrees off normal which is 180
Abd:166 degrees 180 is normal
Er: 90 degrees normal
Ir: 90 degrees normal> Abd 90 fully normal

She said ROM is insanely good so obviously something is working and going right! Starting second bottle tomorrow another 15 days gonna be pretty righteous ! I should be back o normal quicker than they think Thx so much Iron Forged Nutrition and @TgbSupplements For helping me in my recovery very very appreciated!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 16
2 pills
1 oxy max pill

No noticeable changes from yesterday. Everyonce in awhile I notice a bit tightness in shoulder but that's expected after the surgery however still feel great and ahead of schedule!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 17
2 pills
1 oxy max
1 caffeine pill 200mg
2 scoops Alphamine
weight 204.8

Nothing to dramatic of change but still progressing very well and ahead of schedule. They are already letting me do lat pull downs in pt and started at 60 first week was way to light so did 70 this past week for 20 and was easy . So I feel this stuff helps a lot or I wouldn't be healing as quick and doing weights already. I know im young but being a full tear and severe arthritis on clavicle with fluid build up im doing very well im told for recovery better than most do!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 18
2 pills
1 oxymax
1 caffeine pill
weight 205.4

Went to Pt today had a revaluation pain numbers and strength was cut in half in a goodway. They had me ditch the strength bands and everything is weight and cables now! Lat pull downs were increased to 80lb cause did 7lbs for 20 was way to easy! cable standing rows did for 50lbs everything is heading the right direction. She is gonna request 6 more weeks of pt then she thinks il be golden. So far very very happy with Laxogenin and according to her mobility and ROM is progressing beyond well!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 18
2 pills
1 oxymax
1 caffeine pill
weight 205.4

Went to Pt today had a revaluation pain numbers and strength was cut in half in a goodway. They had me ditch the strength bands and everything is weight and cables now! Lat pull downs were increased to 80lb cause did 7lbs for 20 was way to easy! cable standing rows did for 50lbs everything is heading the right direction. She is gonna request 6 more weeks of pt then she thinks il be golden. So far very very happy with Laxogenin and according to her mobility and ROM is progressing beyond well!
Mattabolic,That is Some Awesome Progression!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Mattabolic,That is Some Awesome Progression!
Thx abunch BEAST73 really working hard and not over doing it just doing stuff at home they have me doing at pt . Im eating right upping protein just taking my laxogenin and just trying to heal, but I do feel as though im wayyyyyy ahead of schedule and majority would still be trying to get full ROM back she is very impressed by that! So defly credit Iron Forged Nutrition for this GEM.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 20
2 pills
2 caffeine pills

Shoulder seems to be doing very well all everyone keeps telling me they cant believe I have my full ROM back already! However as great as it feels no matter what I do there still seems to be a tightness can anyone tell me if this sticks with you LT or does this eventually go away? It doesn't hurt but every time I stretch out towards end it gets tight hoping it eventually goes away gets old. other than that things are progressing greatly !

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mattabolic,Orbit Supp is now Stock with Vasoburn and Exotherm.. Plus its count down to Black Friday..:)

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Mattabolic,Orbit Supp is now Stock with Vasoburn and Exotherm.. Plus its count down to Black Friday..:)
Thx abunchhhhh BEAST73 appreciate it !!
I would but I order off my boy at @Tgbsupplements they treat me very good! And he already has me a stack prepared I'm so ready to rock that have u ran both yet?

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thx abunchhhhh BEAST73 appreciate it !!
I would but I order off my boy at @Tgbsupplements they treat me very good! And he already has me a stack prepared I'm so ready to rock that have u ran both yet?
Thats Awesome!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Nope.. But I will be soon..
If u log I will for sure be subbing that log !!!!!!! I'm planning on running epi lean , exotherm, synthermo , lipomorph and vasoburn gonna be nuts !!!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If u log I will for sure be subbing that log !!!!!!! I'm planning on running epi lean , exotherm, synthermo , lipomorph and vasoburn gonna be nuts !!!
Thats going to be a Awesome Stack!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 22
2 pills
3 caffeine pills

Shoulder is feeling better and better each day! The tightness has almost fully subsided! Last week they asked for 12 more visits of pt they only gave me 8 more she said that's typical. It will get me to my next check up til the 16th anyhow so that's fine, she said im already ahead of schedule anyway after 3 weeks of stretching when I had my 1st check-up they threw me right into strengthening and every week so far weights have increased at pt. Havent checked my weight this week gonna wait til fri my exs dad came over and wanted to drink so I know im holding water weight. However hats off to iron forged nutrition this product is stellar Id suggest this to anyone looking for help in recovering but make sure u run 2 bottles that's the sweet spot.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 22
2 pills
3 caffeine pills

Shoulder is feeling better and better each day! The tightness has almost fully subsided! Last week they asked for 12 more visits of pt they only gave me 8 more she said that's typical. It will get me to my next check up til the 16th anyhow so that's fine, she said im already ahead of schedule anyway after 3 weeks of stretching when I had my 1st check-up they threw me right into strengthening and every week so far weights have increased at pt. Havent checked my weight this week gonna wait til fri my exs dad came over and wanted to drink so I know im holding water weight. However hats off to iron forged nutrition this product is stellar Id suggest this to anyone looking for help in recovering but make sure u run 2 bottles that's the sweet spot.
Sounds Good!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 23
2 pills
3 caffeine pills
Weight 204.8

Weight is back down to lowest its been on this so called cut/recovery. No crazy noticeable changes but shoulder is getting better cant wait til the 16th to see if I can start lifting.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 25
2 pills
2 caffeine pills
Weight 205.4

Gonna splurge tonight one last time before I start my cutting stack. If all goes as planned il have all my stuff Saturday and will start Monday. Running 2 bottles of exotherm, 1 synthermo, 1 lipomorph, 1 epi extreme, 1 11x, and gonna finish with a bottle of vasoburn Il log it all so stoked for this run gonna be nothing but insane results imo!