Here we go... Age Force Maximize

Coachtrot

Coachtrot

Awards
This will be a 60 day run of the new Age Force Maximize patches. Excited to see how it goes. I really appreciate this opportunity and will do my best to make this an effective log of everything I experience. Some baseline info...
44 YO been lifting pretty consistently for 25 years. Currently 203lbs and about 18% BF. Work long hours in the fall and have kind of let things go since summer cut. Looking to ramp things up a bit and cut some BF. Have had some issues relating to simple aging and am still getting back from an injury.
Just for reference- In November 2013, I had labrum surgery on left shoulder. Made it through rehab and was back to lifting in spring 2014. In July, I was doing dips when something 'popped' in my left arm. At the time, I thought it was muscular and treated it as a soft tissue injury. Kept lifting, but the pain kept getting worse. I had cracked my humerus at the screw hole they drilled for the bicep tenodesis (which I had not asked for...) Went to doc and had x-rays, CT scan, and nuclear bone scan. Each time, they said it was nothing. Kept lifting until a fateful night in November, when on my third set of bench at 275, my humerus snapped in half. After extensive surgery and a nice titanium plate that runs the length of my humerus, I am back lifting and getting back to decent numbers. Pain is constant and really sucks. Docs only suggestion is to stop lifting all together, but that is really not an acceptable answer for me. I have no vices to cope with life but lifting. No drugs, no drinking, nada. So, I would probably murder someone if my primary stress reliever was taken from me.
I hope to get myself back on track through the use of Maximize. I am hoping the elevated HGH will help me to cope with and overcome some of my current limitations. I will update more extensively with measurements tomorrow. I welcome all feedback and look forward to anyone who wants to follow this ride with me.

Coachtrot

Coachtrot

Awards
Day 3...

Have been using the patches at night and can already tell a difference. Sleep is deeper and dreams are bizarre. I am very prone to insomnia, so dreaming is a foreign concept most weeks. The past couple of nights have been great. Slept a solid 7 hours felt great when I hit the gym at 4:30. No other real effects to report, but I anticipate some positive changes in the gym soon.

Coachtrot

Coachtrot

Awards
Working on day 7 on the Maximize patches and so far I am really liking the results. Weight has remained steady at 203. Sleep is better and feel well rested each morning. Did deadlifts today and had a sense of stamina I have not felt in a long time. Worked up to 415 and did triples every minute on the minute for 5 sets. Did not feel spent, so I dropped back to 315 and repped out at 12. Doing a full body routine 3 days/ week and doing auxiliary/ rehab moves the other 3 with one day of active rest. All lifts are feeling better. I think a lot of it has to do with my rest. I am sleeping more soundly and it is making a difference.

Coachtrot

Coachtrot

Awards
Day 8

Not a whole lot to report today. As I said in last post, endurance on major lifts is up. Joint pain seems to be getting better in my bad arm. Bench session was good this morning. No PR's, but felt solid and stronger. Appetite is through the roof. I read this was due to grehlin (sp?) release. I am hungry 24/7. I am also pissing more than I ever have. I am going 15 times a day. It is even waking me up- which is a pain. I will say that I still go back to sleep pretty easily since starting the patches.
Looking forward to the next few weeks. Most studies I have read indicate that weeks 3-4 are when a big difference is noticed. Until next time...

Coachtrot

Coachtrot

Awards
Day 12

Day 12 on the Maximize patch and nothing major to report. Sleep is still good. Better than it has been in years. If that is the only effect, I will be happy. But, I am really expecting more. It is awesome to go to bed and actually sleep for 6-8 hours uninterrupted.
Did a full-body yesterday and today. No soreness from yesterday and endurance continues to ramp up. If this keeps up, I definitely see some PR's breaking soon. Shoulder/ arm have felt better recently and there is not as much constant pain. Pretty sure that is the patch, and I hope it continues to get better.
Weight dropped slightly to 200. I have been more vascular the last few days. Forearms are jacked up all day and I did nothing to directly hit them. Feels awesome!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
The hunger is a good sign. At 4+ weeks you will notice a leaner look and better flexibility. The longer hgh is used, the more/better results.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have you noticed a change in mood or outlook?

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
subbed

Coachtrot

Coachtrot

Awards
Day 15

Well I am now into week 3 and I am really liking the results. Weight is down to 200, but vascularity is way up. My sleep is still great and that has been a real blessing. I had grown pretty desperate for sleep in the last few months and the Maximize patch has been a true game-changer for me. I had gotten to a point where I was all but anxiety-ridden about 'going to bed' because I knew I would just lie there all night and get pissed that I could not sleep. The last 10 days, that has not been a problem. I am sleeping a solid 7-8 hours a night and it is making a big difference in how I feel during the day, too. My mood is better and I am not nearly as cranky.
In the gym, all lifts are up. I am noticing that recovery is much faster and a lot of the aches and pains I have been having are beginning to subside. My endurance is really where I have noticed a change. I usually do a 5 x 5 routine, but I find myself doing sets of 3 and heavy singles after my normal 5 x 5 sets. I am really pleased with where I am so far. I hope it continues.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great progress so far brother! The patch is definitely working!

Coachtrot

Coachtrot

Awards
Day 19 on Maximize

This week has been a mixed bag of results. My endurance continues to improve and my joints have not been hurting as much. On the other hand, my sleep has been really bad the last 3 nights and I am getting acne in some spots, but nothing horrible.
I am going to change up my routine next week and continue to hit it hard. Weight is holding at 200, but I feel a lot harder and vascularity is still through the roof.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
At 4 weeks I really started to notice less DOMS and leaner fuller look.

Coachtrot

Coachtrot

Awards
Day 24

It is day 24 on the Maximize patch and I am starting to see some real changes.
My energy levels are up and I am really feeling better than I have in a while. Mood has been better overall and I am 'happier.' I know that sounds gay, but it is the only way I know to put it. Since I shattered my arm, I have been a real ass to everyone. The pain has just kept me in a constant bad mood and I have lashed out at friends and family. The arm has been hurting less and I am noticing fewer aches and pains all over, which has made me a much nicer person.
Sleep has been better the past couple of nights. Not sure if the crummy sleep was something else, but I am glad to be back on track with solid rest.
The biggest difference I have noticed this week has been in the gym. All of my lifts are making some significant jumps. I have been doing a 5X5 routine for a while. On bench, I was doing 5 of 5 @ 225. I have been going up a little each workout to test the water (humerus) to see if I could handle it. This morning I went 5 of 5 @ 255. When I was through I added a quick pyramid and went to 295 for 3. That may not be much for most of you, but it was the first time I have been close to 300 since hurting my arm. I was pumped...

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is day 24 on the Maximize patch and I am starting to see some real changes.
My energy levels are up and I am really feeling better than I have in a while. Mood has been better overall and I am 'happier.' I know that sounds gay, but it is the only way I know to put it. Since I shattered my arm, I have been a real ass to everyone. The pain has just kept me in a constant bad mood and I have lashed out at friends and family. The arm has been hurting less and I am noticing fewer aches and pains all over, which has made me a much nicer person.
Sleep has been better the past couple of nights. Not sure if the crummy sleep was something else, but I am glad to be back on track with solid rest.
The biggest difference I have noticed this week has been in the gym. All of my lifts are making some significant jumps. I have been doing a 5X5 routine for a while. On bench, I was doing 5 of 5 @ 225. I have been going up a little each workout to test the water (humerus) to see if I could handle it. This morning I went 5 of 5 @ 255. When I was through I added a quick pyramid and went to 295 for 3. That may not be much for most of you, but it was the first time I have been close to 300 since hurting my arm. I was pumped...
That's great news, brother! As I've stated and from my i.e. experience with the patches, the positive benefits shine even more with continued and prolonged use! Keep gettin those gains! Age Force ftw!

Coachtrot

Coachtrot

Awards
Day 31

It has been a month since I started using the Maximize patch from AgeForce and I am very pumped about the results so far. I am holding steady at 200- despite being a glutton over Thanksgiving. I am sleeping better than I have in years. My joints are not hurting nearly as bad as they have in the past and I am taking nothing that would specifically address joint health- just using the patch. As I am an 'older' lifter (44), this is huge. It is amazing how much more productive your time in the gym is when you are not having to constantly adjust your workout because some joint is killing you that day. All of my major lifts are up in poundage and I have broken several PR's in the last month. Besides the strength gains, I am very happy with my endurance. It seems I can go and go and go. Have not felt that in a while. Some mornings I have to make myself leave the gym because I have to get to work.
Looking forward to the next 30 days and the gains to come.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It has been a month since I started using the Maximize patch from AgeForce and I am very pumped about the results so far. I am holding steady at 200- despite being a glutton over Thanksgiving. I am sleeping better than I have in years. My joints are not hurting nearly as bad as they have in the past and I am taking nothing that would specifically address joint health- just using the patch. As I am an 'older' lifter (44), this is huge. It is amazing how much more productive your time in the gym is when you are not having to constantly adjust your workout because some joint is killing you that day. All of my major lifts are up in poundage and I have broken several PR's in the last month. Besides the strength gains, I am very happy with my endurance. It seems I can go and go and go. Have not felt that in a while. Some mornings I have to make myself leave the gym because I have to get to work.
Yea brother! I'm glad the patch works. This definitely shows that continued use elicits the best results!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Im right there with ya at 42. Any advantage you can get, take it. Glad things are working well for you.

Coachtrot

Coachtrot

Awards
Day 33

This week has been about the same as last. Sleep is still good and that has been great. I have had a lot more DOMS lately, but I can attribute that to the added weight and reps I have been doing. Even with the soreness, my recovery time is definitely improving. Endurance is still up and I am loving being able to just keep going in the gym. Weight is still steady at 200. I am starting a cut this weekend to drop some pounds before the end of the year. Still loving the Maximize patch.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This week has been about the same as last. Sleep is still good and that has been great. I have had a lot more DOMS lately, but I can attribute that to the added weight and reps I have been doing. Even with the soreness, my recovery time is definitely improving. Endurance is still up and I am loving being able to just keep going in the gym. Weight is still steady at 200. I am starting a cut this weekend to drop some pounds before the end of the year. Still loving the Maximize patch.
Great results! Keep using them patches as you have shown that they are definitely working for u!

Coachtrot

Coachtrot

Awards
Setback...

I absolutely wrecked my back this weekend, so lifting was out of the question. I would have begged somebody to put me out of my misery on Saturday. Hopefully, it will bounce back and things will get back on track. As far as results, my weight is down about 5 lbs this week. I have not tweaked my macros, so this was unexpected. I am still sleeping well with the exception of the last couple of nights- but that was directly related to my back. I am hoping the patch will help with my back 'recovering' faster so I do not have go on a complete gym hiatus. I am on the back end of this log and have to say I am very happy with the results so far. I understand that it has a longitudinal effect as it gets better over time.
Thanks again to Age Force for this opportunity. Good Lord willing, I will be back and hitting it hard ASAP.

Coachtrot

Coachtrot

Awards
Day 40

40 days in on the Maximize patch and I am really pleased with the results. My weight is still in the 195-200 range, but I am looking leaner and more striated. It has been nice to not only see the results the last couple of weeks, but to feel so much better out of the gym. My joints feel better, my mood is better, and I am a lot nicer person to be around. My lifts are up and endurance is through the roof. One of my favorite results is how much faster I can recover. I absolutely hammered my back last Friday and could not move for a couple of days. By Monday, I was back up and around and have been back in the gym since Tuesday. At 44, that is not an easy feat. When my back goes, it is usually a week to 10 days before I feel safe enough to get back in the gym without worrying about completely blowing out a disk. After a couple of days, I felt good enough to get back to work. Cannot say 100% it was the patch, but it definitely made a difference in how quickly I got back to moving.
Looking forward to the next couple of weeks and continued gains!

Coachtrot

Coachtrot

Awards
Day 44

This week has been about the same as last. Sleep has continued to improve the longer I have been on the patch. Last night, in particular, was the most dream-filled night I can remember in years. I took a hot shower before bed and put the patch on right before bed. Not sure if that was the catalyst, but I will be trying it again tonight! I have had a lot of DOMS, but I am moving weights and reps I have not done in years. Even with the soreness, my recovery time is definitely improving. Endurance is still up and I am loving being able to just keep going in the gym. Weight is still steady at 200. Joints feel great and my arm is holding up through all of the weight jumps, which is enough for me to be a believer. Maximize patch is definitely working!

Coachtrot

Coachtrot

Awards
Gotta throw this out there. I understand completely that for most of you it is not a big deal, so don't feel the need to flame me. I got my bench 3 rep back to 315 this morning. That was the first time I have done 315 since shattering my arm. Felt good. Actually did 2 sets of 3 after my normal pyramid. The Maximize patch is definitely helping!

Coachtrot

Coachtrot

Awards
Day 48

I wanted to go ahead and update for the week. I will be traveling much of next week, so it may be difficult to get to a computer.
This week has been great. My weight is down a few pounds, but I look leaner than I have in a while. All of my lifts are up and I had a major breakthrough on bench this week. My joints are feeling great and my sleep is awesome. I cannot say enough how happy I am to be using the Maximize patch. I can truly tell a difference in several areas and could not be more pleased with the results.

Coachtrot

Coachtrot

Awards
Been a great week with the Maximize patch. Despite not sleeping enough and eating pretty poorly, my lifts are still up and my joints feel great. I am busting plateaus and moving up in all major lifts. My recovery is better than it has been in years. I am really pumped about the Maximize patch and have already ordered my next month's supply. Thanks, again, to AgeForce for the great product and the opportunity to log. This is a great product with real world results.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been a great week with the Maximize patch. Despite not sleeping enough and eating pretty poorly, my lifts are still up and my joints feel great. I am busting plateaus and moving up in all major lifts. My recovery is better than it has been in years. I am really pumped about the Maximize patch and have already ordered my next month's supply. Thanks, again, to AgeForce for the great product and the opportunity to log. This is a great product with real world results.
Another unbiased and honest positive review! Thanks bro!

Coachtrot

Coachtrot

Awards
Day 60 and beyond...

Thank you to AgeForce, Wicked442, and JGNTYCE for allowing me the opportunity to run this product for 60 days. I was pretty skeptical at first as the last year has really sucked and I had pretty much given up hope of ever being happy/ pain free when lifting/ living...

For reference- In November 2013, I had labrum surgery on left shoulder. Made it through rehab and was back to lifting in spring 2014. In July, I was doing dips when something 'popped' in my left arm. At the time, I thought it was muscular and treated it as a soft tissue injury. Kept lifting, but the pain kept getting worse. I had cracked my humerus at the screw hole they drilled for the bicep tenodesis (which I had not asked for...) Went to doc and had x-rays, CT scan, and nuclear bone scan. Each time, they said it was nothing. Kept lifting until a fateful night in November, when on my third set of bench at 275, my humerus snapped in half. After extensive surgery and a nice titanium plate that runs the length of my humerus, I got back to lifting and got back to decent numbers- but nothing close to where I was. Pain was constant. My docs only suggestion was to stop lifting all together, but that was really not an acceptable answer. I have no vices to cope with life but lifting. No drugs, no drinking, nada. So, I would probably murder someone if my primary stress reliever was taken from me.

I began the patches on November 1st. At the time, my sleep was very sporadic and I battled insomnia on a regular basis. My joints hurt pretty much 24/7 and I had an aversion to going to lift because everything hurt like hell and I had become weak as water. During the first week or so, the only real difference I noticed was better sleep. As that continued to get better, I began to notice other positives as well. My mood was better because I was better rested. My joints felt better than they had in years. I actually wanted to go to the gym. I rediscovered my love and obsession with lifting.
Going into week 4, I noticed a steady increase in my lifts and recovery. I found a stamina I had not had in years. I would kill a muscle and then find myself doing two or three more sets with what had been my max just a few weeks before. As I worked harder, muscles got sore (for the first time in a while), but my recovery went through the roof. I was doing a full-body split 3 x/ week with my son and I was good to go after one day. It was great.
My mood has improved ten-fold and my family is much happier to be around me. I am excited to go to the gym again and it seems the positives just continue to get better. When my 60 days ended, there was a 3 day gap from when my next shipment arrived, and I could really tell a difference in only a few days.

Some real world numbers

November 1st measurements: Weight 203
Chest 44", Shoulders 50", Waist 36", Biceps 17", Quads 22"

January 4 Measurements: Weight 201
Chest 45.5", Shoulders 51", Waist 34", Biceps 18", Quads 24"

I get that those are not mind-blowing numbers, but they are a marked improvement for a guy that had given up on lifting due to the pain. I really believe in this product and know it has provided me a lot of real-world positives. I realize we are all looking for that silver-bullet pill that will make us huge. This is not it. It is a product that has real benefits, that has no real downsides- like shutdown, gyno, etc. that can be taken over time without cycling off. The positive mood, pain-free joints, and deep sleep all result in better recovery and more desire to lift as hard as possible. That is what leads to great numbers and that is where I plan to continue to travel towards. In a nutshell- great product!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you to AgeForce, Wicked442, and JGNTYCE for allowing me the opportunity to run this product for 60 days. I was pretty skeptical at first as the last year has really sucked and I had pretty much given up hope of ever being happy/ pain free when lifting/ living...

For reference- In November 2013, I had labrum surgery on left shoulder. Made it through rehab and was back to lifting in spring 2014. In July, I was doing dips when something 'popped' in my left arm. At the time, I thought it was muscular and treated it as a soft tissue injury. Kept lifting, but the pain kept getting worse. I had cracked my humerus at the screw hole they drilled for the bicep tenodesis (which I had not asked for...) Went to doc and had x-rays, CT scan, and nuclear bone scan. Each time, they said it was nothing. Kept lifting until a fateful night in November, when on my third set of bench at 275, my humerus snapped in half. After extensive surgery and a nice titanium plate that runs the length of my humerus, I got back to lifting and got back to decent numbers- but nothing close to where I was. Pain was constant. My docs only suggestion was to stop lifting all together, but that was really not an acceptable answer. I have no vices to cope with life but lifting. No drugs, no drinking, nada. So, I would probably murder someone if my primary stress reliever was taken from me.

I began the patches on November 1st. At the time, my sleep was very sporadic and I battled insomnia on a regular basis. My joints hurt pretty much 24/7 and I had an aversion to going to lift because everything hurt like hell and I had become weak as water. During the first week or so, the only real difference I noticed was better sleep. As that continued to get better, I began to notice other positives as well. My mood was better because I was better rested. My joints felt better than they had in years. I actually wanted to go to the gym. I rediscovered my love and obsession with lifting.
Going into week 4, I noticed a steady increase in my lifts and recovery. I found a stamina I had not had in years. I would kill a muscle and then find myself doing two or three more sets with what had been my max just a few weeks before. As I worked harder, muscles got sore (for the first time in a while), but my recovery went through the roof. I was doing a full-body split 3 x/ week with my son and I was good to go after one day. It was great.
My mood has improved ten-fold and my family is much happier to be around me. I am excited to go to the gym again and it seems the positives just continue to get better. When my 60 days ended, there was a 3 day gap from when my next shipment arrived, and I could really tell a difference in only a few days.

Some real world numbers

November 1st measurements: Weight 203
Chest 44", Shoulders 50", Waist 36", Biceps 17", Quads 22"

January 4 Measurements: Weight 201
Chest 45.5", Shoulders 51", Waist 34", Biceps 18", Quads 24"

I get that those are not mind-blowing numbers, but they are a marked improvement for a guy that had given up on lifting due to the pain. I really believe in this product and know it has provided me a lot of real-world positives. I realize we are all looking for that silver-bullet pill that will make us huge. This is not it. It is a product that has real benefits, that has no real downsides- like shutdown, gyno, etc. that can be taken over time without cycling off. The positive mood, pain-free joints, and deep sleep all result in better recovery and more desire to lift as hard as possible. That is what leads to great numbers and that is where I plan to continue to travel towards. In a nutshell- great product!
You just dropped the mic to all the naysayers!!! TRUTH!!!!!