Chaos&Pain Triple stack log

willyb87

Awards
Starting tomorrow I will start logging the stack of Inferno, Ferox and Legendary from Chaos and Pain. I had originally planned to follow a strength and hypertrophy program while on this but due to a recent injury im gonna have to switch it up a little. I broke my collarbone about 5 years ago, complete break that came through the skin. Lately I have been noticing a very piercing pain at the spot of the break when going very heavy on bench, not sure if this is a stress fracture or what. Im going to give it a ittle time to heal to see if it improves. Workouts will consist of Isolated Bi and tri work, legs, and some back if I can do it without pain. I will pots my stats but not any maxes because those wont move much if any during this run.

Weight-211 bf around 15
Arms 16" no pump
Calves 15 1/2"

These are the main 2 body parts I want to work on during the next 30 days. I will also try to add about 2-4 lbs withouts moving in BF%

Diet will consist of mainly chicken, beef, fish, fruits, nuts, potatoes, rice, and protein powder.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed brother!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed.

willyb87

Awards
Went in today for a leg workout, took 1 capsule of legendary upon waking and a scoop of ferox 30 minutes before training.

1st impressions- obviously im not going to eel anything from legendary on day 1 through probably 10ish or so, but as far as ferox goes....Taste is on point its has a very blueberry taste with a hint of lemonade. Not overpowering and very easy to take down, when mixed with cold water it was very crisp and refreshing. As for performance I know they are trying to keep the profile under wraps but I would like to see an ingredient profile I doubt loggers from here are going to leak it to the press or competing companies, just felt kind of weird taking a product I had no idea what was in, what if someone has a bad reaction no way to tell anyone what may have caused it.... That being said the energy and focus on this was great I was able to get through my leg workout with energy to spare and was able to keep tunnel vision the whole time. I will say I didn't see any kind of pump whatsoever not sure if this has any pump ingedients in it or not.

Leg Press-405 4x12
Leg Curls- 115 4x12
Leg Extensions- 150 +15 each set for 4 sets of 12 hard flex at top
Leg Press Calf Raise- 405 4x25
Seated Calf Raise 100lbs 4x50

Normally I always do squats on leg days, I love them unlike most people, but today I decided to give my collarbone an extra day off with no strain anywhere near it. Tomorrow I will do some chest and tri work with lighter weight and see how everything feels. At this point im really perplexed as to what the problem may be. It hurts when I push but not much when I pull I have always been able to feel an anomaly on my collarbone from where it broke and grew back slightly off, but it has lasted for 2+ years of heavy heavy lifting and just started giving me issues, which makes me wonder if it isn't the break and maybe some new muscle is pushing the collarbone from its point of insertion by the shoulder. If no improvement is seen soon ill be going to the chiro.

willyb87

Awards
Did chest yesterday and shoulders today there is some slight pain in my collarbone still, but it seems to be improving a lot. I think taking some time off of heavy heavy weight may have been what I needed. Hopefully that is it and not a small stress fracture like I originally thought.
Nothing to note from legendary yet, Ferox still tasting delicious and holding its own in the energy and focus department.

Todays workout.
Overhead press- 95 2x12
135 2x10

Side Lateral Rasies- 20s 4x12

Front DB Raises- 15s 4x12

Bent Over Read Delt cable raises- 30lbs 4x12

Cable Ab Crunches- 120lbs 4x20

Decline Weighted Sit Ups- 25lbs 4x12

15 Minutes of HIIT Cardio

willyb87

Awards
Mom is coming in for a visit tomorrow so I did todays and tomorrows workout splt into a am/pm workout. Did back 1st and bis and calves tonight. Pumps felt very full on bis and calves. I took a scoop of ferox before each workout and felt really good, once again I cant stress enough how good this sup tastes. I added some creatine nitrate and glycerol to the mix for bi's and calves and had a great workout the focus and energy mixed with a good pump was welcomed. Slight pain in collarbone towards the end, but now I have 2 days to rest my body till Mondays workout.

Bent Over Rows- 135 3x12

Seated Cable Rows- 105 3x12

Lat Pulldowns 150 2x12
135 2x12

DB Rows 45s x12 50s x12 55s x12

Straight Bar Cable Pullovers 70lbs 3x12

Rack Pulls 185 3x12

Alternating DB Curls # is Each arm--35s x12, 40s x12, 45s x10, 35s x11

Bicep Curl Machine- 60lbs 4x12

Bi Cable Curls EZ Bar wide grip- 70 x12, 60 x12, 50 x12, 40 x12, 30 x12

Seated Calf Raises- 90lbs x100 135lbs 3 sets to failure

willyb87

Awards
I hate taking 2 days in a row off, but going 24/7 is probably why im in this injury situation so hopefully I get healed up pretty quickly... Back at it in the AM

willyb87

Awards
Was getting ready to get a late workout in last night and my son woke up about 945 with a virus so I had to put it off till today. I feel like the Legendary is starting to show some spoitive effects. I did legs today and the pump in my quads felt very full. No joint pain in my knees while squatting and that was with a lot of volume. I cant comment on strength yet as I am just trying to work on hypertrophy and pumps with my collarbone injury, but the heaviest weight I did today felt very light. Adding HIIT cardio to the end of my workouts seems to be heling my overall feeling as well. The Ferox is still giving me some great energy, I added in some creatine nitrate today and that helped with the pump a tad.

Squats- 135 x20
185 x18
225 x18
225 x16

Leg Extension- 150 x18
165 x18
180 2x18

Leg Curls 100 4x18

Leg Press- 225 4x20 different feet positions

Seated Calf Rasies- 135 4x18

Abs and HIIT Cardio

willyb87

Awards
Went in last night again this kid being sick is forcing me to go pretty late at night. I felt pretty tired so I went with a scoop and a half with some added creatine nitrate and cit malate. Great and I mean great workout but not too good when I wantd to go to sleep after a pretty tough 90 minute workout. No big weight again today but the pump from this setup was unreal. Im focusing on really contracting my chest and trying to get it to really grow, its always been pretty strong but my back and shoulders lately have been kind of taking over in terms of symmetry.

Incline DB Press- 40s x18
50s x18
60s x16
50s x17

Bench Press- 135lbs 4x18

Cable Crossovers from top position- 50lbs 2x18
40lbs 2x18

Overhead Rope Tricep Extension- 60 3x18

Dip Machine Pushdown- 120 3x18

Tricep Pushdown- 100 x18
90 x18
80 x18
70 x18

willyb87

Awards
Will be going in this evening for a bicep and calves workout, did back yesterday evening and had a really good workout.

Legendary seems to be helping with minor joint aches and pains, for the most part haven't had any injury issues or nagging pains other than my collarbone, which is impressive because my shoulder and wrist had been be giving me fits. Also im noticing much fuller looking muscle pumps throughout the day.

Ferox-As far as energy and focus goes this stuff is a top 3 PWO for me having some great workouts, im not sure what al is in it exactly but if I had to guess theres not much in the way of pump products, which is completely ok but I do like some citrulline or other pump produst in my pre.

Lat Pulldown warm up- 105 2x20

Pull Ups 4xfailure 8,6,6,5

Chin Ups 4xfailure 6,6,5,5

Bent Over Row- 135 x18,18,16,14

Machine Leverage Row- 120 4x16

Lat Pull downs-120 2x18
135 x15
105 x20

One arm DB Rows- 50s 3x12

Abs and 15 minutes of HIIT Cardio

willyb87

Awards
My last update didn't post for some reason. The sickness my son had been battling has been passed to me, I tried to go in and get some workouts in and had a great shoulder workout followed by a pretty good back workout as well. Today was a lot of laying around hacking stuff up.

Ferox almost out of this stuff, but it has been a pleasant run for sure. One of the best energy/focus products ive ever used.

Legendary seems to be helping as well not a ton of gains but the pumps seem to last longer and joints feel a little better.

The fat burner has been kind of hit or miss for me a few days on it ive been sick but when I was well, it was either great energy or nothing only have 10 days worth so not really going to be enough here to gauge. I'll post the workouts from my log book tomorrow.

willyb87

Awards
Sorry about the extended absence, I have been in and out of the ER and hospital. That sickness that I was trying to get over turned into a bad case of strep throat and infection. I tried to keep taking what I could but it became impossible to swallow and even more so to get in a cardio session. It has been a rough past 2 weeks. As of this morning my weight was sitting at 196 losing right at 15 lbs since being sick. At least I was able to get through about 90% of the stack of supps. I will do a final write-up about my feelings on them later tonight.