With AGE I'm loosing FORCE, time to MAXIMIZE!

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
I rarely win anything (material), so I was excited to be selected to log as one of the "Dirty Dozen". I'd like to thank @wicked442, @djbombsquad, and Ageforce for hosting the forum and their generosity
If you have not heard of this product it is a transdermal (medication/active ingredient administered through skin) patch. The information can be found at www.ageforce.com. It's a well written website, scientific in nature, but easy to read and understand. You can find links to all of their products, formulas, research behind the products, etc. at the top of their page.

Below is the formula from their site for the HGH Maximize Scretagogue that will be logged.

-MK-677 40mg – Developed specifically for the treatment of age-related GH deficiency, MK-677 is among the best-researched GH secretagogues on the market. Its excellent safety profile that has been established in a dozen of peer-reviewed clinical trials, and its uniquely long effect on the pulsatile release of growth hormone make MK-677 the ideal baseline for HGH Maximize.

-Ipamorelin 1000mcg – The newly developed, highly specific growth hormone secretagogue is the number one in the top-lists of scientists, physicians and athletes who are using or abusing growth hormone secretagogues for various purposes. While it is structurally similar to GRHP-2, GHRP-6 or Hexamorelin it shares only the potency, yet not the side effects of these relatively unspecific “first generation” growth hormone secretagogues. Practically speaking this means: no hunger pangs, tiredness, and no water retention due ghrelin, cortisol and ACTH.

-CJC-1295 1000mcg – If you think of MK-677 and Ipamorelin as the trigger on a HGH containing bomb, CJC-1296, the best-researched GHRH analog on the market, would be the dynamite that ensures that the explosion or, to get back to the real world, the GH release blows you away. Studies show increases of 100% and more in both peak and mean GH levels when secretagogues are co-administered with CJC-1295.

-Arginine 7.5mg, lysine 7.5mg, ornithine alpha ketoglutarate 10mg, GABA 8mg – Although all four are proven GH boosters, and their efficacy depends on direct delivery into the bloodstream
A few weeks back, I posted my stats on the Dirty Dozen promotion and stated that I was going to do a 5X5.... if I was selected to log. I've changed my mind to continue lifting light with high volume throughout this log. The only change will be going heavier once a week, for a couple sets, to see if I had any strength gains from the prior week. I'll base that weeks max lifts using a rep to max calculator.

The main reason for changing the workout plans that I posted on "DD" is that I want to know for myself, and to give anyone who reads this, a indisputable review of what the patch does for me. If I changed my routine dramatically, then it could be disputed that any changes were from something other than the patch. My diet will remain the same, and I will not be taking any other supplements during this 60 days (with exception of protein post workouts). I also have a nagging back injury and don’t want to further the damage with heavy lifting.

Personal information

I'm 40 years old (60 yo vertebra, usually 13 yo mind) - 6'3" and 230 lbs - Guessing 15ish% body fat. I took beginning pictures. I will post them at the end if there is noticeable change.

For my 40th birthday I received great news!..... MRI results of arthritis, and degeneration of disks throughout my spinal column. Icing on the birthday cake, a couple bulged disks...Yay to getting older! I took about 5 months completely off thinking it would help, it didn't. I overhauled my diet dramatically in this time and lost 30 lbs of mainly beer/cheeseburger belly. Of course some muscle was lost as well.

My two main compound movements have always been back squats and bench press. Prior to injury these lifts were always hovering around (using rep to max calculator) 360 bench (315X5 on fourth set), and squat 540 (405X10). Currently I have only been lifting low weight with higher reps. I pushed heavier weight two days ago when I received the patch. Current bench 321 (225X12) and squat 367 (275X10). These two lifts should be sufficient to base any strength gains from. I don't care to read every workout that someone does, blah, blah to me (personal opion only). So I will not do that here. I will keep a log with accessory movements as well and report any notable changes.

Hopeful for

I don't have unrealistic goals. This is a two month run, which from what I've read, even if I was pinning peptides wouldn't produce huge results. #1 want to see that it works so I can make a future order for continued use. #2 any back relief would be a Godsend! #3 If I can trim a bit of fat, while adding lean muscle, that would be groovy.

Tired of talking/typing now!

Got a little wordy here! From here on out it'll mainly be facts and fart joke humor from me. That's my normal modus operandi, <---with the occasional $3 word.

Of course any questions and comments are welcome, good, bad, or indifferent. The word "I" is used here a lot, because I am writing this about my results. However, this is my debt paid to Ageforce for the free goodies and opportunity. So more theirs than mine! If you're taking the time to read it, then you are participating, so it's as much your log as it is mine.

This will be an 100% honest review. I'm always a skeptic until proven otherwise. However, with constant advancements with science and medicine, I am also optimistic. There are many medicines, and other compounds, being delivered via transdermal patches. Besides, why would Ageforce give out a bunch of free products, to be critiqued to a crowd of potential customers, if their product was bogus? Anyhow, my fingers are crossed.

Hopefully we can learn from one another, and more importantly have fun doing this. Cuz if it isn't fun, I don't partake many times!

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
On day 5 using the patch. I used it two days, skipped a day, and have used it the last two days (nights). The one thing that is certainly legit about this patch is the adhesive used. I have done construction part time since high school, have used every tape that I know of, and none stick as well as this product does. It pulls off easy after use as well. Ageforce could definitely make extra $ contacting 3M :)
I believe this is probably coincidence, I would think it's too soon for any injury relief. I have had three consecutive days with an almost pain free back. My back has not felt this good in at least 6 months. When I was researching peptides for my back issues, I read that most helped with injuries. GHRP's and GHRH's, which is in this product, would produce results. TB500 was the main player for injury repair, which is not in Maximize. So again, probably coincidental, but either way the relief has been nice. I will continue to update this.
I went heavy on bench yesterday. The same amount of reps with 225. I also did a few more sets with this weight, as well as the usual high rep sets, and expected to be sore today. Not an ounce of soreness. Again to early?? :dunno:
WIth my work schedule, I have not had a circadian rhythm in years. It's hard to report anything in this department. According to my Fitbit I am sleeping with less restless moments. I have not felt more rested though.

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
Not a lot to report that I would think sounds very exciting to anyone reading. After my last post, I picked up a 12 hour OT day, and I'm between my two 24 hour shifts. So I have not got a workout in since. I will get back under some weights soon and report anything with that.
This part couldn't much more exciting to me... I'm having a hard time believing, and sooooper doooper stoked, how my back has been feeling!! As stated in the previous post, it has been many months with daily back pain. Today I had minor aching in my lumbar, but I have worked 36 hours in the last two days. And the minor pain felt today, is 1/4 the pain felt on a good day previously! Since my pain has became an issue, after work shifts like this I would be miserable throughout my back (bulged discs in thoracic).
The only thing that has changed is starting the Maximize patch. I'm hoping it's the patch because this would be a cheap, and healthier, form of pain relief than using NSAIDs daily for pain (which I haven't used in days and were not that effective before). It's too soon for me to tell myself (and y'all) for sure that this is going to continue. I don't want to be be disappointed, but again, enjoying the moment for sure! wicked442 have you heard of this injury repair with Maximize? If so, is it usually this fast acting?

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
Drug my butt in this morning with no sleep. I'm still beside myself with how good my back feels! Being the type to not leave well enough alone, I jumped into a dead lift and leg workout. I have not even contemplated deadlifts in 6, 8,10 months, how ever long my back has been hurting. Either way, did six sets of DL without pain! I forgot that I had some of those muscles :) I didn't get too crazy, stayed at 135 lbs, but still amazed by my back relief.

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
I was surprised again to wake up this morning without soreness. I thought for sure that some of the forgotten muscles used yesterday would be howling at me. I hardly felt a thing getting up and moving around. Went to do some chest and upper body. Decided to throw a couple light sets of squats in, then I felt the forgotten muscles! Haha.. Still nothing to the point of what I expected. Back still feeling great, and like McDonalds, I'm loving it..... Actually maybe different, I have no idea what they're loving.
Did my chest and other mirror muscles. I felt well rested for the first time in a few days. I did mainly flat bench for chest. Went to 225 and did not get any more reps than when I first posted. I did have a lot more stamina though, did a a total of 8 sets at 225 with at least 10 reps. My other lifts were all strong (for my current self) with good stamina as well. I'm guessing it was some good sleep more than anything.
Y'all have a good night!

Hootie

Hootie

Awards
  • Established
Fellow member of dirty dozen subbed in. Encouraged by your back success.

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
My back relief is still kinda unbelievable to me, To be in daily pain for so long, and have it pretty much vanish is truly a Godsend!
It also is allowing me to carefully push a little more weight, I dd 225 for two sets of 15 on bench. That's an improvement from when I started.
I've also noticed that I haven't been sore using the heavier weights. Great recovery! Diggin this patch :banana:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed....looks like you are enjoying it!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes! I'm hoping and praying that you to have the same injury results!
thanks...I was supposed to get a 30 day supply, looks like that isn't going to happen....but still interested to see what it can do!!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
thanks...I was supposed to get a 30 day supply, looks like that isn't going to happen....but still interested to see what it can do!!
bigt, I just sent a message to the boss about your patches. You will get them.

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
bigt, I just sent a message to the boss about your patches. You will get them.
I would have definitely been surprised if Ageforce did not come through! They kept me updated the whole time and I even received an email from the CEO making sure everything went through.
Hope they do good for you bigt!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would have definitely been surprised if Ageforce did not come through! They kept me updated the whole time and I even received an email from the CEO making sure everything went through.
Hope they do good for you bigt!
thanks thoms, I appreciate it...reps given!!!

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
Yes sir, and thank you! Since you don't have to do a log I'll scoot over and give you center stage here if you'd like to at times. I'm interested to see/hear about your leg healing. I think there's a little fairy dust on these patches :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir, and thank you! Since you don't have to do a log I'll scoot over and give you center stage here if you'd like to at times. I'm interested to see/hear about your leg healing. I think there's a little fairy dust on these patches :)
very generous, thank you!!!

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
I had the rare opportunity this morning to squeeze in a workout at work. It's always a good workout when I get to do this, getting paid to workout :thumbsup: I'm sponsored by you fine tax payers! haha
We have a circuit type machine so it's hard to base any strength gains from. Again, I rarely get to use it. From memory, I believe I was doing more weights with some exercises. For sure though, my stamina was through the roof. Once I had my blood pumping, I didn't want to stop. Felt like the first time you take a pre-workout and it works really good.
My back is still pain free. This still just blows my mind!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had the rare opportunity this morning to squeeze in a workout at work. It's always a good workout when I get to do this, getting paid to workout :thumbsup: I'm sponsored by you fine tax payers! haha
We have a circuit type machine so it's hard to base any strength gains from. Again, I rarely get to use it. From memory, I believe I was doing more weights with some exercises. For sure though, my stamina was through the roof. Once I had my blood pumping, I didn't want to stop. Felt like the first time you take a pre-workout and it works really good.
My back is still pain free. This still just blows my mind!
I am very impressed that both you and you wife are experiencing less pain this early on!!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love the log so far

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
Love the log so far
I am very impressed that both you and you wife are experiencing less pain this early on!!!!
Thanks fellas!
^^^ thebigt is referring to a conversation we had a couple of days ago over PM's. I hadn't brought it up yet I guess because I'm still having a hard time believing what has happened with my back. As I've stated, to have back pain everyday, and then to put a patch on and it pretty much vanish.... Well I'll just say I'm still trying to comprehend that alone :thinking:! Then to post it somewhere, and expect anyone reading it to understand/believe it, is another issue. I don't think I'd believe it if I was just reading this.
SO..... My wife's deal, which I was going to get to :), she has had a bad knee for a couple of years. We (mainly her) went through a few years doing a lot of half marathons and other runs. She had to quit the last 1/2 marathon that she did due to tweeking her knee and it never fully recovering (pay attention kids, this too will be you soon! haha). I had done a buttload of research on peptides and was ready to purchase for myself, but she wasn't interested due to the frequent pinning. When I learned of these patches, I researched a bunch on them as well. I read a lot of the stuff saying proteins couldn't be delivered though the skin, etc, etc...(most written by people with a vested interest in another form of delivery) but kept reading because I'm part nerd and this stuff interest me. Short story long, I was sold enough to buy some for my wife to try. She started a day or two after me and has had the same relief to her knee. She is doing all leg exercises now without pain, and even started talking about running again, I told her that her supply of patches will vanish if she gives me those "run with me" eyes again! :poke:
Again, I wouldn't believe it if I wasn't living it. But that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome story .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love your story brother.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you sir!
Nobody's enjoying it as much as me though.... except maybe my wife. She's probably happy not hearing me whine about my back all the time :)
I know that story, lol.

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
Looks good in here!
Thank you too sir! It's been the good folks participating in this that has made it good, and fun for me. And, of course, the magic dust on the patch! Even made my first "cyber-friend" in thebigt. I don't FB or any of that tweetering that most people do, so AM members are my only computer friends..... Speaking of, bigt and I are going to start and old man gang, and we're accepting recruits. We're going to either have small, slow Harleys, or big, fast Hoverrounds (still waiting approval from the wife departments). Our main purpose is ride hard, and piss off the younger generation that pisses us off. Do awesome things like mailbox baseball, but instead of mailboxes and bats, we'll use our canes and be hitting kids in their backside that have their chonies above their pants line. Or the guy at the stoplight whose bass in his car is hitting so hard that it makes your rearview mirror shake... yep. This is where the Hoverround will be lethal. Buzz on up, flatten the tires, and be gone quickly! Middle aged ninjas! :rambo: Things of that nature...still working out the details on a lot. Only requirements so far are middle aged and achy (pre-patch at least), grumpy about the younger generation (like our grandfathers were about ours), AM member, and somewhat in shape. Because these XBOX slouchers maybe weak, but still have youth on their side, so they will probably catch us leading to a few tussles :chairshot:. We won't be flying any colors, more underground than that. We will only be identified by lifting our shirts, like Ice Cube in 'Boyz in the Hood' and saying "we got a problem here"? BUUTT... instead of a gun under our shirt we will have an Ageforce patch! :toofunny:

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
Had so much fun on my pretending tangent, I forgot I'm due for a serious update. Not much new to report. Lifted yesterday and today and felt weaker with less stamina. I just got off my rotations at work though, coupled with my allergies, so I'm dragging with everything... What has been weird though is that everything (which was a lot) I read on peptides and HGH was that the sleep and vivid dreams come quickly and the healing factors come after some time. And reading a few of the the other 'DIrty Dozen" logs, this has been the case. Not unusual for me to go against the norm with things, and as I said my sleep cycle is so jacked up that it's hard to base anything off of. However, it is crazy that this patch did what it did for my back so fast (I can post MRI results if anyone doesn't believe injuries), but the vivid dreams just started. And I mean VIVID! I woke up last night pissed as hell at my sweet wife, stomping around cussing, over a dream that I had. I've had quite a few like this lately where I woke up and was still in part of the dream. Takes me a few minutes to realize that wasn't reality. I'm going to have to start doing the pinch myself thing! I might be dreaming this right now, ouch, nevermind.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Had so much fun on my pretending tangent, I forgot I'm due for a serious update. Not much new to report. Lifted yesterday and today and felt weaker with less stamina. I just got off my rotations at work though, coupled with my allergies, so I'm dragging with everything... What has been weird though is that everything (which was a lot) I read on peptides and HGH was that the sleep and vivid dreams come quickly and the healing factors come after some time. And reading a few of the the other 'DIrty Dozen" logs, this has been the case. Not unusual for me to go against the norm with things, and as I said my sleep cycle is so jacked up that it's hard to base anything off of. However, it is crazy that this patch did what it did for my back so fast (I can post MRI results if anyone doesn't believe injuries), but the vivid dreams just started. And I mean VIVID! I woke up last night pissed as hell at my sweet wife, stomping around cussing, over a dream that I had. I've had quite a few like this lately where I woke up and was still in part of the dream. Takes me a few minutes to realize that wasn't reality. I'm going to have to start doing the pinch myself thing! I might be dreaming this right now, ouch, nevermind.
IT'S A GOOD THING MY WIFE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT I DREAM ABOUT....the last time something made me have VIVID dreams I was doing every pornstarlet on bigtits.com, lol....never been so excited to sleep in all my life, lol!!!!:bigok:

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you too sir! It's been the good folks participating in this that has made it good, and fun for me. And, of course, the magic dust on the patch! Even made my first "cyber-friend" in thebigt. I don't FB or any of that tweetering that most people do, so AM members are my only computer friends..... Speaking of, bigt and I are going to start and old man gang, and we're accepting recruits. We're going to either have small, slow Harleys, or big, fast Hoverrounds (still waiting approval from the wife departments). Our main purpose is ride hard, and piss off the younger generation that pisses us off. Do awesome things like mailbox baseball, but instead of mailboxes and bats, we'll use our canes and be hitting kids in their backside that have their chonies above their pants line. Or the guy at the stoplight whose bass in his car is hitting so hard that it makes your rearview mirror shake... yep. This is where the Hoverround will be lethal. Buzz on up, flatten the tires, and be gone quickly! Middle aged ninjas! :rambo: Things of that nature...still working out the details on a lot. Only requirements so far are middle aged and achy (pre-patch at least), grumpy about the younger generation (like our grandfathers were about ours), AM member, and somewhat in shape. Because these XBOX slouchers maybe weak, but still have youth on their side, so they will probably catch us leading to a few tussles :chairshot:. We won't be flying any colors, more underground than that. We will only be identified by lifting our shirts, like Ice Cube in 'Boyz in the Hood' and saying "we got a problem here"? BUUTT... instead of a gun under our shirt we will have an Ageforce patch! :toofunny:
Lol. Is there a set age requirement or does one only need achy joints and a grumpy disposition? Lol. I'm only 37 but I think I fit the bill, plus I have lots of tattoos to give the gang some street cred.

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
IT'S A GOOD THING MY WIFE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT I DREAM ABOUT....the last time something made me have VIVID dreams I was doing every pornstarlet on bigtits.com, lol....never been so excited to sleep in all my life, lol!!!!:bigok:
:hump: That's what I'm talkin about!... except that's a bit of double edge sword. If I woke up in the middle of that then I would probably be ticked-off that I was left hanging (pun intended). If you wake up with that dream, have complete body relaxation, and a stogie burning in your lips....now that's a party while ya sleep!

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
Lol. Is there a set age requirement or does one only need achy joints and a grumpy disposition? Lol. I'm only 37 but I think I fit the bill, plus I have lots of tattoos to give the gang some street cred.
Heck no sir! You just have believe as we believe. And yell at all kids "Get off my damn lawn", even when they're only close to it and not actually on it.:)
Looking at your avatar, you would definitely give us a bump in the street cred department! Harley for sure for you! Plus you look like you can whoop a bit of a**. The more a** kickers we can get, the more I can focus on my trash talking these punks. I've always been much better at flapping my gums that throwin these thangs :hitwithrock: haha
This is coming together nicely!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
aint hatin..just sayin:wizard:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I forgot my patch last night, so I'm a bit thrown off today. You'll have to explain that one to me though
lol...it means we are on the same page!!!

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
I did my "multitask, circuit training" yesterday. I've never actually given it a name until now, but I will do them frequently. I'm wondering if there are any other ADD, OCD lifters out there? If so I'd be interested how you do it.... So this is when my OCD and ADD kicks in at the same time that I have a desire to workout. I needed to clean in the house, clean my truck, and straighten up my garage yesterday.That was my goal. Using yesterday as an example of how I'll do these circuits, this is roughly what I did yesterday (don't have exact numbers). I started in the house with my adjustable dumbbells.Did a circuit with push-ups, dumbbell squats, curls, and empty the top rack of the dishwasher. Next circuit was the same lifts with the bottom rack emptied. Another round with the dumbbells and countertops cleaned, etc. By the time the house was straightened back up, I had about 6-7 good circuits lifting, Went out to the garage, where my weight set is, and started with two plates on bench, deadlifts, curls, bent rows, and started cleaning the truck. So a circuit of lifts and vacuum the back seat of my truck. a circuit of lifts and vacuum the front seat. A circuit and armorall the inside, etc, etc.... When I finished I could hardly walk or use my arms any more! I would guess that I did at least 20 sets of everything, and my stamina was crazy. I went to bed feeling tight last night and even made a comment to my wife that the patch was no match for the workout that I had. I thought for sure I'd wake up sore as heck today! No sir :nono: said Maximize! I woke up and felt as fresh as Spring flowers (disclosure: I did not say smell. I started hoping the patch would fix everything, but I'm still a staankee man!). In fact, I didn't even remember that I tore apart some serious muscle fibers yesterday until this afternoon. Chalk up another victory for the patch :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice job . This is how it's done folx

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
Nice job . This is how it's done folx
Thats what I'm talking about!
Thank you fellas! Worked 24 yesterday, and then went to a CE class that took most of the day. After that, another multitask workout as I got everything ready for the Thanksgiving trip, leaving tomorrow. I tore the muscle fibers apart again with a fury, knowing that I'll be on the road all day tomorrow, and probably not be able to lift like that again until next week. I will take my two 52.5 lb adjustable dumbbells, but that's it.... "Thoms, why would you work out that hard if your going to be in a car all day", :stupid: you might ask. Cuz I AINT SCARED! Not because I'm that tough, no, no, no :nono::nono:, I've my friend "Big M", aka "Da Maximizer", aka "The NG of HGH"! LOL He's on my belly, and he's got my back (literally),
Again a big drive to my wife's family ranch.To get there we drive to BFE, continue on a dirt road for approximately an eternity, and it's located at the one-gazillionth bumper gate. LOL I'm hoping to be able to get on AM next week and post, but if I'm silent it's because the wi-fi isn't working out there. Cell phones never work, TV usually works, and wi-fi is a coin toss. I love it! End up with nothing to do but enjoy my family because we're forced to talk :)... and shoot defenseless, beautiful creatures. So I can eat their butts!:food::beerchug:<--that too
Hopefully get to hop on AM a bit, if not y'all have a good Thanksgiving

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
Quick post about not a whole lot tonight. I got in a workout with my dumbbells yesterday. It was another one where my strength did not seem higher, but my strength stamina was never ending. That has been a change that I definitely give partial credit to the patch. Muscle memory always plays a role with my strength gains returning quickly after a layoff. This is different though. I haven't gained the strength as fast as I normally do, but I'm also not lifting in that way, with that goal. What is different is when I get to my heavy set, which is still high reps, I can do a bunch of these working sets and still not feel like it's time to quit, No doubt more stamina!
I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Always a lot to be thankful for if your looking for it :)

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
Had a major setback this weekend, as far as lifting goes for sure anyhow. I talked trash about these "defenseless" animals, and one came back and bit me from the dead! :buttkick: I had a couple deer hanging on the morning that we were suppose to pack up and get on the road for our 6 hour drive. I was rushing the job while cutting up through the tail, which is hard cartilage, and when my skinning knife popped through the tail, It stopped in my arm. It went in right below my elbow in the area referred to as the funny bone. Which we all know is not entertaining at all. So I figure the skinning knife went a good 2" deep into this area and started squirting blood like an arterial bleed.... short story long... put a tourniquet on it and drove an hour on dirt roads to the little local hospital. The doc there saw the squirting blood and transferred me by ambulance to another hospital an hour away that had a vascular surgeon. Now I don't have any feeling in my pinky finger, very little in my ring finger and hand, and it hurts like hell with that nasty feeling all day that I hit my funny bone. Needless to say, I will not be lifting for a while. :17: Starting my follow up doctor appointments today.
The highlight of the holiday though (other than the obvious family time) was eating like a rabid pig, and with using the patch, I think I ended up even leaner. I've been putting it to the test eating pretty much whatever I want. Every time I look, I seem to be leaner. I've lost a few pounds of midsection fat as well while seeing muscle growth as I was lifting pretty hard. This patch is the real deal! I sold a few autoships during the promotion. It's an easy sell when people keep asking how I'm leaning up so much.
My back is still doing great, and I will update soon on my arm.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wowoeowoe get better. These patches will help with the healing process

Hootie

Hootie

Awards
  • Established
Tough week for the Dirty Dozen. What doesn't kill us...

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
Wowoeowoe get better. These patches will help with the healing process
Thank you, I've got one on my injured arm right now!...... Some of your written expressions are awesome :) need to copyright them before you see one on a t-shirt and realize that you just lost money! "Wowoeowoe" :toofunny: I can think of 100 situations to use that in written text off the top of my head. It could be happy, excited, mad, sad, etc

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
Tough week for the Dirty Dozen. What doesn't kill us...
Makes us stronger! Good quote there sir. I was a wildland firefighter for many years. We had this captain that I'm sure was General Patton in his former life. He would find things, like PT, that the sole purpose of it was to make us miserable. He'd be leading us, and miserable right along with us, but it gave him joy to see our misery. haha. A good man, and that was his saying. He definitely built character if anything.
I have not viewed your log for a while. Time issues. I'll have to pop over and see what's going with you.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get well . I know my buddy had a torn meniscus and started the maximizer patch and it's been 3 months now and he feels so much better and his doctor was shocked since they told him 5-6 months and he's back at 3 months .