Winter Stack

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi All,

So on Monday I started the stack I've set up for the next 3 months, main supps being Epi-GH and Alphamax along with Ep1c Unleashed and Str3ngth.

Week 1 Oct 26th-Nov 1st: Mo-Tue-Wed were just 1 cap of Epi-GH and from tomorrow will up to 2 caps, one in the morning post workout and another pre-bed.
Week 2-4 Nov 2-22 will be 2 caps, one in the morning post workout and another pre-bed.
Week 5 Nov 23-29 will drop to 1 cap per day and finish the bottle.

During the Epi-GH cycle I have Arimacare Pro 2x 4caps each day.

Ep1c U on training days (5 day split) will be taken one cap PWO then one 5 hours later and on off days just a cap, Str3ngth 4 caps each day spread out.

For December and January I have Alphamax which will be combined with Ep1c U and Str3ngth with the dosing being the same as mentioned above.

As for PWO supps I'm taking Ferox Amped and 2 caps Hydro3, this combo is simply amazing!!! Other supplements are multivitamins, protein, taurine, bcaa.

I'm currently ~76-77Kg & not sure of bodyfat % but will get measurements within the next couple of days. I will be posting updates, not daily though, but when something is worth being reported such as drop in bf%, up in weight, workout pr's etc.

That's pretty much it!

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reserved for before/after photos!

27 OCT 2015

IMG-20151027-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20151027-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20151027-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20151027-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20151027-WA0015.jpg

IMG-20151027-WA0004.jpg

28 NOV 2015

IMG-20151128-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20151128-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20151128-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20151128-WA0013.jpg

IMG-20151128-WA0001.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks mate!

Yesterday was the first day of 2 caps, nothing really to report just my sleep took a small hit as I didn't take Animal PM so the morning shoulder workout was so-so the first few minutes until Ferox kicked in.

I'll post the workout later tonight.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today I'm starting 4 caps Strength.

As the holidays approach how does alcohol stack with the supps? I'm not talking about heavy drinking day after day but "social" drinking such as a couple of glasses of wine with lunch or dinner once a week?

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 weeks into Epi-GH and have the following to report:

Definitely some more water retention, no increase in libido or hunger, no increase in strength but there is slight increase in vascularity, pumps and muscles look fuller, sleep on the other hand is pretty much ok with no issues in falling asleep or waking up tired.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PRIMEVALVP do you think it will be beneficial to run Epi-GH for 8 weeks and eventually raising to 3 caps per day?

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On Monday I upped the dose to 3 caps with nothing unual to report until yesterday when lethargy hit me pretty bad while at work. I couldn't keep my eyes open and coffee wasn't working.

So from today I'm going back to 2 caps and then 1 for the last days.

However, strength is up and some fatloss.

Bloating/water retention not so much anymore, could be though from switching to keto diet since last week and will do the refeed next week so it will be 3 weeks with min carbs.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Better late than never...

So end of November finished the bottle of Epi-GH and I can say that thing is good! Strength went up for real while on it, if only I could continue on 3 caps and for 8 weeks. Perhaps on next cycle... However I didn't have any increase in libido, on the contrary it seems it brought me down a bit which is kinda weird. There was some signs of hair loss, not much but enough to alarm me.

I will of course in the future (near?) try it again and go up to 3 caps for 8 weeks.

At the end of this month I'm finishing the second bottle of Alphamax which has given me so far pretty good results along with OL EU and OL Strength.

I've changed my PWO to OL Conquer Unleashed and added as well Ergonine which I drink usually throughout the day. Other supps added is Performax Labs SlinMax and fishoil.