Bam Bam's Mesomorph & Chain'd Out Log

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
First of all thanks Marms and everyone at Mind & Muscle for giving me the opportunity to log APS Mesmorph preworkout and ALR Industries Chain'd Out BCAAs product, my two favorite types of supplements to use.
I received these products a few weeks ago but I was midway through a log of some other products and did not want to overlap them and confuse my observations. I finished my log a few days ago and started these products the day immediately following. I will post my initial observations now and will post the rest as I go through each product.
A big problem I have with preworkouts that they are effective for the first few usages and then the noticeable effects fade out and it becomes a placebo for me to chug as I'm walking out the door to go to the gym. I have high hopes that mesomorph will not be this way as I have seen many very positive reviews on it.
Chain'd out has 60 servings so I will be taking one scoop with my preworkout carbs and mesomorph and one scoop intraworkout with carbs. This way both products will run out hopefully at the same time.
Little bit about myself, I am hovering between 215 and 220lbs lately, 6'0" with about 10-12% body fat and seeming to continue to drop lower and lower despite my neglect towards cardio.
I train for hypertrophy but my compound movements at the beginning of workouts can go as low as 6 reps but no lower. Strength is important too, even in hypertrophy.
Workouts can go an hour and 15 minutes to 2 hours and 30 minutes depending on what I work on and how I'm feeling.
Workout split is as follows
Monday: chest and tris
Tuesday: back and bis
Wednesday: shoulders
Thursday: legs - mostly quads
Friday: arms
Saturday: off
Sunday: legs - mostly hamstrings
This week will be different as I'm pretty busy with work/school/fraternity stuff so tomorrow I will take off and move shoulders to Saturday when I have some time to get a workout in hopefully.
Anyway, to my initial observations:
Mesomorph: YEP. Already love it. Full steam ahead throughout the WHOLE workout. Not many preworkouts do that for me, even from the get-go. Pump is ridiculous, focus is on point. Some great workouts already, and hopefully ahead of me as well. Tastes good, fruit punch is hit or miss for me and this is a hit.
Chain'd out: first scoop I took was while I was in classes during the day and I gotta say I am not a big fan of the blue raspberry flavor, which is my all time favorite supp flavor. It's got a weird tang to it that is not too palatable. However, I noticed that when I in the gym sweating my a$$ off and thirsty, the flavor is perfect. Quenches my thirst and very refreshing. Also just got some fruit punch flavored carbs that I mix with it now and the two compliment each other well it seems. Chain'd out also noticeably reduces my fatigue as I power through my workouts and I don't feel like collapsing in my bed afterwards which is awesome because I always have homework, class, studying, work, or something to do after each workout. Can't afford to be exhausted.

I look forward to the benefits these products seem to be capable of delivering.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
In!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chain'd out is my next purchase. Great luck

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sorry everyone it was a very busy week and weekend.
However Mesomorph and Chain'd out helped keep my energy and strength up in the gym despite my stress and fatigue from being so busy all day every day.
Seriously loving these products. One of the very few preworkouts that have not lost effectiveness the longer I consistently use it. Wish I had more than one tub lol. I love it!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In for observation and curiosity:)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Awesomeness!!! Chain'd out ALWAYS tastes like gold to me!!!! I had fantastic results with it!!!! Can't wait to see what happens next brother!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What flavor Mesomorph do you have? I have the Watermelon and it tastes like ass lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What flavor Mesomorph do you have? I have the Watermelon and it tastes like ass lol
Fruit punch, it tastes awesome!
I hate any watermelon flavored supplements so I didn't even dare asking for watermelon.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Fruit punch, it tastes awesome!
I hate any watermelon flavored supplements so I didn't even dare asking for watermelon.
I wish it tasted like watermelon.. Lol

It's not a big deal though, I don't really buy pres for the taste. I just chug it down with a little less water than normal.

It's pretty good as far as effects though.

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
I love the Appletini Chain'd Out. Don't use any other bcaa's

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Have either of you tried Rocket Pop or the newest Pink Lemonade?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I wish it tasted like watermelon.. Lol

It's not a big deal though, I don't really buy pres for the taste. I just chug it down with a little less water than normal.

It's pretty good as far as effects though.
Yeah I'm the same way but still.... No watermelon for me!
I love the Appletini Chain'd Out. Don't use any other bcaa's
I've got blue raz. Flavor is ehh but very refreshing during a grueling workout. This is my first time really appreciating a bcaa product other than xtend.
Have either of you tried Rocket Pop or the newest Pink Lemonade?
Unfortunately not, this is my first time with mesomorph. Won't be my last though.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Just finished back and bis and good lord what a ridiculous pump... It's chilly here but I walked into Walmart to get groceries after my workout in my tank just so I could show off the gainz!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Is mesomorph on sale anywhere right now?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think somewhere has two tubs for around $60? If I remember right.. Check out price plow if you don't already know about it, it's awesome. Lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I think somewhere has two tubs for around $60? If I remember right.. Check out price plow if you don't already know about it, it's awesome. Lol
I will!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1446611847.482142.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1446611854.731330.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1446611861.947831.jpg

That sick mesomorph pump! I was dripping in sweat the entire workout. Dumbbell rowed 145lb Dumbbells for 8 reps 4 sets into Dumbbell rows and having already done 4 sets of barbell rows with 225lbs for 8 reps.
This is all despite the fact that I am on letro and can feel my joints creaking, and coming down from my cycle.
Good stuff!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Bummer. We just had a huge sale. There is a discount code in my signature if you are interested.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Bummer. We just had a huge sale. There is a discount code in my signature if you are interested.
I'll have to take a look when I get on my laptop. Thanks!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sorry guys... Honestly there isn't much to update you with because these products have consistently been keeping me going strong in the gym as I progress into PCT. Take this as a good thing; most preworkouts lose their efficacy for me fairly quickly.
Not sure how long I have left of these but the bottles are looking pretty damn low :(

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Sorry guys... Honestly there isn't much to update you with because these products have consistently been keeping me going strong in the gym as I progress into PCT. Take this as a good thing; most preworkouts lose their efficacy for me fairly quickly.
Not sure how long I have left of these but the bottles are looking pretty damn low :(
This is a great thing! Except for your bottles getting low

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
This is a great thing! Except for your bottles getting low
Lol indeed. I don't know if I have ever had a preworkout before that has maintained its effects throughout the whole bottle.