Clown Spends 60 Days on AgeForce HGH Maximize patches

clown007

clown007

Awards
This is where I will be logging my 60 day run on AgeForce's HGH Maximize patches.
Here is the formula for each patch:

Formula (Per Patch)

MK-677 40mg – Developed specifically for the treatment of age-related GH deficiency, MK-677 is among the best-researched GH secretagogues on the market. Its excellent safety profile that has been established in a dozen of peer-reviewed clinical trials, and its uniquely long effect on the pulsatile release of growth hormone make MK-677 the ideal baseline for HGH Maximize.

Ipamorelin 1000mcg – The newly developed, highly specific growth hormone secretagogue is the number one in the top-lists of scientists, physicians and athletes who are using or abusing growth hormone secretagogues for various purposes. While it is structurally similar to GRHP-2, GHRP-6 or Hexamorelin it shares only the potency, yet not the side effects of these relatively unspecific “first generation” growth hormone secretagogues. Practically speaking this means: no hunger pangs, tiredness, and no water retention due ghrelin, cortisol and ACTH.

CJC-1295 1000mcg – If you think of MK-677 and Ipamorelin as the trigger on a HGH containing bomb, CJC-1296, the best-researched GHRH analog on the market, would be the dynamite that ensures that the explosion or, to get back to the real world, the GH release blows you away. Studies show increases of 100% and more in both peak and mean GH levels when secretagogues are co-administered with CJC-1295.

Arginine 7.5mg, lysine 7.5mg, ornithine alpha ketoglutarate 10mg, GABA 8mg – Although all four are proven GH boosters, and their efficacy depends on direct delivery into the bloodstream

A little about myself... I am 38 years old and have trained with weights in various forms and for various athletic endeavours for about 20 years. Over the last few years, my primary focus has been to increase strength and muscular size.

Several months before this, I was running a high volume program designed by John Meadows. These programs gave me some of the best gains I have seen in years. Currently I am running Ben Pakulski's MI40x Pro Level program.

In terms of nutrition, I am consuming about 2300cals per day- 220g Pro, 115g Carbs, 100g Fats. I am currently floating around 20% body fat. I have just finished a run of LGD, AlphaStano and Carderine about 2 weeks ago. I will be using the AgeForce patch and my daily supplements (creatine, protein powder, PWO (when needed), and forskolin).

I will be posting my workouts in my workout log (found in my signature), while I will be posting feedback and comments about the AgeForce patches in this log.

I am really looking forward to this opportunity!

Please feel free to comment: either here or in my workout log as well.

Thanks again to AgeForce, djbombsquad, wicked442!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mi40 pro is the only way to go!! I am a master at tension training ! If you have questions let me know!! Good luck !!

clown007

clown007

Awards
Mi40 pro is the only way to go!! I am a master at tension training ! If you have questions let me know!! Good luck !!
Sweet thanks!
I did MI40x level 2 during the beginning of the summer and loved it. Moved onto a higher volume program for a while (Meadows programs which are incredible), but now back at the Pro level for a go. Loving the tempo work and the "intention" focus of these workouts.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested to see how these work for you.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Interested to see how these work for you.
Thanks, I'm excited to try them. I have been interested in MK products for awhile now and HGH products in general for quite some time. This will be an interesting foray into patches and HGH stimulating products.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed..great write up!

clown007

clown007

Awards
I am hoping the patches come in the next few days. I have started 20mg of MK each night to start getting a bit in the system. Once the patches come I will switch to using them exclusively.

So far with MK (5days of use), I have noticed more restful sleep, despite still waking up several times through the night. This is a nice change since normally nights that I wake several times generally lead to brutal mornings.
I have always had vivid dreams, but I have not noticed an increase in dreams, or their intensity as some users have noted.
I have not noticed any changes in water retention or bloat, nor any changes in body composition or recovery as of yet.

All in all, I am liking MK simply for the sleep improvements. I am looking forward to seeing what the other additional ingredients in the patches will do for me.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed brother!

clown007

clown007

Awards
clown007

clown007

Awards
Got my 60 day supply in the mail today!
Put the first patch on my wrist.
Let the fun begin!

clown007

clown007

Awards
First patch done.
I had previously been running OLs Gharine (MK product) for just over a week at 20mg. I wanted to get a little primed for the patches before they came. I will be using the patches every night, putting them on around 8pm.

After the first patch:
-Dreams were normal.
-Woke up refreshed despite waking up a few times through the night.
-Patch stayed on perfectly. Good adhesive.
- Didn't notice anything different between 20mg oral dose and the patch which is 40mg +other Ingredients, mind you this is only the first night using the patches. Just want to create a baseline from day one to go from.

I will try to comment on
-Dream vividness
-Sleep quality
-Recovery
-Lethargy
-Body changes (composition)
-Anything else of note

Looking forward to seeing what the patches have in store

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is one of the known sides hand tingling? Or is that something else?

clown007

clown007

Awards
Yes. There have been numerous reports of hand tingling with the use of MK. Ppl seemed to experience that at higher doses. I didn't have any tingling at 20mg, but with the 40mg in the patches I will keep watch to see if that develops.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice log do so far !!

clown007

clown007

Awards
I was liking the effects of the 20 mg MK I was using before starting the patches. So I am interested to see what the 40mg transdermal can do for me!

clown007

clown007

Awards
Day 3

-Dreams are still present and numerous but I wouldn't call them vivid as of yet.
- Sleep quality is definitely improved. I wouldn't say it's any different at this point than the oral 20mg dose I was previously using.
- Absolutely no lethargy so far
- Some people have said they have had increased hunger; I have not experienced this as of yet.
- There seems to be some increased muscle fullness, but I have yet to noticed increased recovery

At this point, I feel that the improved sleep quality is the big highlight. I find I need less time "sleeping" to wake up fully refreshed. It is also a lot easier to fall asleep and get back to sleep if awoken through the night.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Day 5

- nothing new to report. Sleep is still the biggest positive to date.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep. I know when I Miss a day my sleep sucks !!

clown007

clown007

Awards
Day 7

Another great night's sleep. I am loving the fact that if I get awoken through the night, it does not effect my energy throughout the day. The sleep I get seems to be deep and restful enough to make up for any disturbances throughout the night.

I have as of yet to notice any numbness in the hands as some have reported from higher amounts of MK-677. I haven't noticed any difference between the 40mg dosing in the patch and the 20mg oral dose I was taking previously. I was content with the improved sleep with the 20mg, so this is not a detractor of the patch by any means, I was curious whether the 40mg would cause the hand numbness.

The adhesive on the patch is great! I thought that moving around during the night may pull the patch off, but this is not the case.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good so far. I have to admit, I've been very skeptical of these patches.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Me too. I have been interested to try them for some time, but was unsure of their efficacy. So far I am pleased with the results. I am hoping to see some increased recovery, skin improvements... that some are reporting from MK-677 let alone the other ingredients in the patch.

I should note that thus far I also have no lethargy or increased hunger as some report having as well. At 40mg, I was expecting these, and the numbness to arise.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I always thought a substance has to be =/< 500 Daltons to penetrate the skin.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I always thought a substance has to be =/< 500 Daltons to penetrate the skin.
I am skeptical as well. I am logging them and haven't noticed the effects from cjc. We shall see though.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Day 9:

For the last two nights, sleep has not been as good. Nothing else has changed in my daily schedule, diet, or stresses. I woke up twice during the nights (which is quite normal). I am feeling a little less well-rested upon waking up and find that I am less energetic throughout the day.

I am not seeing any changes in the other areas Dream vividness, Recovery, or Body changes (composition) so far.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still early in the game. any time I'm on peptides I try to stay away from spiking my insulin with processed foods and that seems to help me . It took me a good 2 weeks to really see it kick in personally .

clown007

clown007

Awards
Nice! I am looking forward to seeing what these patches can do for me.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Day 14

Sleep is back to being strong and restful! Very pleased about that. Dreaming every night.

I am experiencing no bloating or lethargy. I am full of energy throughout the day, which is great.

I actually woke up two hours early and still felt up and ready to go.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Day 18

Rest is still going well. I am really liking the fact that even with less sleep each night, I am feeling rested in the morning.

Looking forward to the increased recovery some are beginning to report.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
At about 4 weeks I started noticing better recovery, less DOMS and leaner fuller muscles.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Day 22

Sleep continues to be really good! And dreams are still quite vivid.

Strength is climbing, though not sure if this is due in part to the patches or due to the change in intensity of my workouts recently.

I still haven't found an increase in appetite that some are reporting. I don't mind this though as it would make recomp difficult!
I haven't found any improvements to joint health as of yet. My joints are actually sore at this point. This is not due to the patches by any means, but I hope that the increase GH will start to help relieve and "fix" some of these nagging pains.

All in all a good run so far while entering week 3.

clown007

clown007

Awards
The results are going to start coming at ya!
I've been loving the sleep aspect alone, so if there is more to come then I can't wait :)

clown007

clown007

Awards
Amazing 12 hour sleep last night. Obviously needed it. Felt refreshed and ready for the day and hit some major volume on my lifts. Felt really strong today. Maybe seeing some of that increased recovery coming in. Will know in a few days if I can keep at this intensity.

Also Happy Thanksgiving to all the American A.M. people out there!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Happy holidays !

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey clown, did you get 30 patches or 60? Can you go ahead and count yours? I only got 30.

clown007

clown007

Awards
I got two packages of 30 each pyrobatt . I am currently on day 26 and have four more patches and then a second package of thirty after that.

Day 26
Still getting great sleep every night. Sleep is filled with vivid dreams. Crazy ones!!!

Recovery seems to be improving, but so far nothing that I can attribute solely to the patches. Hopefully with a few more days the effects will be even more noticeable as I am increasing my workout intensity and frequency so increased recovery would be amazing!

So far there has been no increase in hunger, bloating, or any numbness in the hands. I have yet to experience any of these which is just fine by me .

Over the next month, I am looking forward to the increased muscle fullness, recovery and muscular size.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got two packages of 30 each pyrobatt . I am currently on day 26 and have four more patches and then a second package of thirty after that.

Day 26
Thank you.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do you think so far of your cycle? I know it's just about to start kicking in to high gear. 3-6 months is where it's at so month 2 is where I noticed the start of every thing.

clown007

clown007

Awards
What do you think so far of your cycle? I know it's just about to start kicking in to high gear. 3-6 months is where it's at so month 2 is where I noticed the start of every thing.
I am enjoying the increased sleep that the patches are providing. I am feeling some increased recovery which is a nice new addition. All in all I am liking this product. I would like to see what happens on a long-term (6 month) time frame.
An example of the recovery: I completed the Chest/Delts/ Triceps workout in Phase Six of MI40x pro level two days ago. It is a very high volume, intense workout. Going to sleep that night, I felt beat up and thoroughly worked out :) The next morning, and now the day after I feel well recovered with no DOMs whatsoever. This is a great feeling!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great to see the recovery aspects and your layout to run it for an extended period of time! Smart man!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mi40x ftw!!!!

clown007

clown007

Awards
clown007

clown007

Awards
djbombsquad - have you ever done seminar with BPak?
I joined his forum for a month, but found it totally not worth it. For $10 per month I would have liked more access to stuff then provided. I would love to see a seminar of his though.