Legendary Gainzzzz Chaos & Pain Stack (sponsored)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up everybody? I have gratefully been chosen to log 3 new products from Chaos and Pain. Thanks pyrobatt for this awesome opportunity.
Enough small talk, let's get to the goods.

The 1st product is LEGENDARY. A nice combination of 150mg Epicatechin, 25mg of Laxogenin, and Capsorb for increased absorption of both active ingredients. I just wrapped up a 6 week pct, so I'm looking forward to this product bringing back a little pump and intensity to my workouts. I have run Epi on a couple different occasions and I really respond well to it.

The 2nd product is the new Cannibal Ferox preworkout featuring an undisclosed CNS stimulant. I have been using the OG version and enjoying the hell out of it. It has definitely provided a boost that I desperately needed. I can imagine this new formulation will step that up a notch.

The 3rd product is the new Cannibal Inferno fat burner also featuring an undisclosed CNS stimulant. I have been in a moderate calorie surplus lately and hopefully the addition of this will mitigate excess fat gain during this. I AM NOT CUTTING. So we'll see how this goes in conjunction with diet where it's at and other products. But I am a stim-junkie so if it just aids in my daily fix, then so be it!!!

Dosing:
I will be taking 2 LEGENDARY pwo from the start. And 2 on off days, making the 60 caps last exactly 30 days.
I will start with 1 scoop of Cannibal Ferox pwo to assess potency. I will drop my Hydro3 at least for a week or so, to be able to guage the pump on the Ferox alone.
I will start with 1 cap per day of the Cannibal Inferno, to also assess tolerance and stim effect.

Today was a rest day (usually workout Fridays, but circumstances were different this week), so I went ahead and took 1 Inferno before I left for work, and well it is definitely fueling this intro right now!!! A nice smooth energy, a tad shaky hands, but good focus. Combined with a scoop of Ferox, I will definitely need to burn some off in the gym!!

If you've never followed one of my logs before, be ready for a bit of Chaos!! I may be a little all over the place, but I welcome it all. Questions, input, criticism, recommendation, whatever. Let's do this thing!!! It will be fun I promise.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting Stats:

5'11"
210 lbs. (been eating a ton lately)
13%ish BF

Training:

I pretty much do my own bro-split consisting of these 6 workouts.

Shoulders / Deadlifts
Chest / Biceps / Calves / Abs
Back / Triceps
Legs / Abs
Chest / Dips / Shoulders
Back / Quads / Abs
(with the occasional weak point focused session thrown in)

I go Mon-Fri, rest Saturday, Yoga Sunday. This week I took today off to go with my son to the gym he just joined Saturday morning. Pretty excited he's showing interest on his own.

Supps:
Daily BCAA's, combo of Hemp Protein, Whey Protein, and Casein, OL Vital1ty, 3g C-HMB, Have a few more days left of OL Cardar1ne, 2.5g Arginine, 10mg Ghar1ne

Will be dropping ArA and other PWO supps for this run.

Pics still to come...

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed brother!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested to find out what this new CNS stimulant is.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I can handle 2 of the Cannibal Inferno in a day. It did taper off before lunch and I ate my normal truckload of food. And the regular afternoon lethargy set in. So maybe 1 early am, 1 late am. I think this will aid in the mid-day lethargy I have been having from the Ghar1ne.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
glosss

glosss

Awards
Subbed, waiting for my legendary to come in the mail. All the best!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm surprised to hear a company, or companies, would even use it!! But thanks for clarifying.
I'm not exactly sure why a company would considering it scares people. Bad marketing in general.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrKleen73 booneman77 yates84 AustBenny Hastur jmyers

I can't do a log without you. It wouldn't be right.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will however let you guys know that I'm trying it out too. Today was my first dose of the new cannibal ferox. Jungle juice is on par with strawbloody kiwi which is IMO amazing.

I can't really say what the energy was like because I had a ****ed up sleep schedule this week which made my legs "feel" under recovered. It felt like it was "just under" ephedrine for me personally. That's the best way I know how to describe it. More testing is needed however.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will however let you guys know that I'm trying it out too. Today was my first dose of the new cannibal ferox. Jungle juice is on par with strawbloody kiwi which is IMO amazing.

I can't really say what the energy was like because I had a ****ed up sleep schedule this week which made my legs "feel" under recovered. It felt like it was "just under" ephedrine for me personally. That's the best way I know how to describe it. More testing is needed however.
Can't wait to try it tomorrow!! Was a little weird starting a log on a rest day LOL.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Wassup! Am late, was bedtimes down under. In.

Balthazar

Awards
i'm pretty interested to check out all these logs and compare. i've got ferox and alpha coming in the mail tomorrow. i work as a package delivery driver and am usually a little worn by the time i get to my workout so this might be the serious kick in the butt that i need. if you look anything like your avatar pick right now i don't know how much fat you're going to be able to burn lol!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm pretty interested to check out all these logs and compare. i've got ferox and alpha coming in the mail tomorrow. i work as a package delivery driver and am usually a little worn by the time i get to my workout so this might be the serious kick in the butt that i need. if you look anything like your avatar pick right now i don't know how much fat you're going to be able to burn lol!
Haha, I'm 23 lbs. heavier and a 6 month AAS cycle ahead of that avi pic!! Should really update it. Not quite as lean, but larger everywhere. Good to have you here bro.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Dang, in on this!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey! What does DMA have that I don't?! Oh, about 50 lbs of more muscle! Beastman!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1445695844.702643.jpg

Actually woke up a bit dryer today (not sure how), 207.4 lbs.

About to slam some Ferox and 2 Legendary and knock out some shoulders!!

Have a good Saturday everybody.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OUTSTANDING. Period.

For me the difference from the OG Cannibal Ferox is night and day. Couple things to note; first the scooper/serving size is larger. But the tub is packed to the freaking brim. Second, the texture is different. A more flaky powder, while the old version was almost chunky. Can't give an honest take on the taste because I mixed it with my Vitality and Arginine.

So a heaping scoop made for a fantastic workout. Didn't go with my son as planned (he has T-rex arms from his first back and bi workout), so I did my regular split of Chest/Shoulders/Dips. Pump was great. Endurance was as good as ever. And felt a good push behind every set. This intensity only has one thing to do, make awesome progress.

Still on a good buzz post-workout. Will probably drop a cap of Inferno before I start my housework and errands.

Balthazar

Awards
OUTSTANDING. Period.

So a heaping scoop made for a fantastic workout. Didn't go with my son as planned (he has T-rex arms from his first back and bi workout), so I did my regular split of Chest/Shoulders/Dips. Pump was great. Endurance was as good as ever. And felt a good push behind every set. This intensity only has one thing to do, make awesome progress.
I would have to agree with this. I just tried the current formula for this first time yesterday and it was nothing but clean, smooth energy and intense focus throughout. My rest time between sets went down and I didn't feel labored at all until after my most difficult efforts.

The visualization of your son walking around with literal t rex arms is pretty funny. I hope he can recuperate soon and get back in there with ya. But if he thinks his arms feel rough you should probably give him fair warning before starting a leg day!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would have to agree with this. I just tried the current formula for this first time yesterday and it was nothing but clean, smooth energy and intense focus throughout. My rest time between sets went down and I didn't feel labored at all until after my most difficult efforts.

The visualization of your son walking around with literal t rex arms is pretty funny. I hope he can recuperate soon and get back in there with ya. But if he thinks his arms feel rough you should probably give him fair warning before starting a leg day!
Right??!! His first leg day is today. Told him to keep it simple. Machine Leg Press, Leg Ext, Ham Curls, Calf Raises.

No gym today, Yoga time. And as funny as it may have sounded, I will not be taking any Ferox before Yoga. It is my one time per week to relax and focus in a different way. Intense? Yes. But a different kind.

I will however take 2 Legendary before and an Inferno when I get home. Be all focused on 3 or 4 football games at once!!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Sub ah dub dub.

Great log so far man, I'm interested to see how our results compare.
What flavor furox did you get?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey! What does DMA have that I don't?! Oh, about 50 lbs of more muscle! Beastman!!
When you add in the difference in height you are right there with him physique-wise.
Another brother it wouldn't be the same without!! Welcome Red.

Lmao!! A bit of a stretch, but thanks for the head boost there KE!!
Yeah maybe 48...
OUTSTANDING. Period.

For me the difference from the OG Cannibal Ferox is night and day. Couple things to note; first the scooper/serving size is larger. But the tub is packed to the freaking brim. Second, the texture is different. A more flaky powder, while the old version was almost chunky. Can't give an honest take on the taste because I mixed it with my Vitality and Arginine.

Still on a good buzz post-workout. Will probably drop a cap of Inferno before I start my housework and errands.
Was bummed when I was told more creatine and never got to try the Vitality, it looked good. Does the Cannibal Ferox have creatine in it or just the rest of the goodies?

Right??!! His first leg day is today. Told him to keep it simple. Machine Leg Press, Leg Ext, Ham Curls, Calf Raises.

No gym today, Yoga time. And as funny as it may have sounded, I will not be taking any Ferox before Yoga. It is my one time per week to relax and focus in a different way. Intense? Yes. But a different kind.

I will however take 2 Legendary before and an Inferno when I get home. Be all focused on 3 or 4 football games at once!!
Yeah definitely want to keep his legs easy and not push too hard. Don't blame you on not wanting a pre workout for Yoga, that is a time to get centered.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub ah dub dub.

Great log so far man, I'm interested to see how our results compare.
What flavor furox did you get?
I got the Jungle Juice. I need to try it on its own to get a taste for it, instead of combined with my other PWO powders.

Glad you're here bro.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you add in the difference in height you are right there with him physique-wise.

Yeah maybe 48...
Was bummed when I was told more creatine and never got to try the Vitality, it looked good. Does the Cannibal Ferox have creatine in it or just the rest of the goodies?

Yeah definitely want to keep his legs easy and not push too hard. Don't blame you on not wanting a pre workout for Yoga, that is a time to get centered.
Hey brother, yeah the Vital1ty is good stuff. Not sure on if the Ferox has it. No label in the tub as there is still an undisclosed ingredient. Maybe pyrobatt can give us that info.

I did take my Vit before yoga though, as well as the Alpha Brain. I felt the nootropics made for a killer session last week.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey brother, yeah the Vital1ty is good stuff. Not sure on if the Ferox has it. No label in the tub as there is still an undisclosed ingredient. Maybe pyrobatt can give us that info.

I did take my Vit before yoga though, as well as the Alpha Brain. I felt the nootropics made for a killer session last week.
I think he said it is the same formula, except for a new stimulant getting added. Looks like the most recent has 2g of Creatine per scoop.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think he said it is the same formula, except for a new stimulant getting added. Looks like the most recent has 2g of Creatine per scoop.
Thanks man!! Aside from this newest version, I have the OG at home but couldn't recall if it had it or not.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Second dose of Ferox this morning. I mixed it up solo to give a call on the taste. The Jungle Juice is good, but nothing to rave about. Which is ok with me. But I'm not the best person to give a fair rating on taste, because I DON"T CARE. I'm going to pound this in about 2 seconds and gone. To me, it's not as if they spent too much time on making sure "IT'S THE TASTIEST SUPPLEMENT YOU'VE EVER TRIED, MMMMMMmmmm". The stuff is effective, and that's what has me going.

One heaping scoop has me pacing between sets, drumming on my legs, and head nodding with the heavy metal. A good mind muscle connection and a drive behind every rep. Pulled a PR on Pendlay Rows this morning, 255 x 5.

Today was 4th day of 2 caps Legendary. Too soon to really comment, but as with previous runs of both ingredients I start to notice more sweat when they kick in. And today the sweat was pouring.

Post-workout I dropped a cap of Inferno with my shake and oats. Has me feeling like I'm still in a good calorie burning state right now. This could be a nice protocol.

Took 2 caps of Inferno yesterday, 1 after Yoga and 1 after lunch. Not much of an appetite suppressant because I ate a truck load. Definitely feel it's effects better when taken on a lighter amount of food in the stomach.