GET Diesel's nos ether and jp8 explosion!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
this will be a log and review of GET Diesel's jp8 and NOS Ether. so far they have been amazing . the jp8 is alittle stimmed for me but I will adjust the serving size to accommodate my whimpy ass!

stats to start are 5'7"
weight 185
54 years old
5 day split training mixed high volume high intensity short period workouts
this is because of time constraints with family obligations during the week and work.

I will be taking 1/2 scoop of jp8 to start and 1 scoop nos ether as a post workout recovery vessel.
also be taking mixed gallon per day on off days of nos ether.
haven't been on creatine products for three years . this year has been my best for cycles I have ran , gained 10 lbs of lean mass, even though these pics don't show much definition it is there when I train , just a little bloated from my diet being adjusted . I am on a deficit right now dropping 100 cals a week for four weeks from 1850-1550 .

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
having trouble uploading pics right now. will get some up in a day or two.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here for the GAINS!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your stats are very close to mine, this will be fun to follow. If you have any questions or need any help please just ask.

I would suggest with the NOS Ether (1) scoop pre workout and another about 10 minutes before the end of your workout, eat or drink your post work out meal/shake and the pumps will last about 8 hours. This tells me for at least a third of the day the blood and nutrients are getting shuttled into the muscle............Talk about an Alpha Male feeling !! Enjoy!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
will do . so the ether with the jp8? I'm still full from yesterday's workout , it was way later than I usually do one . that could have attributed to me being up half the night too.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The NOS Ether has no stims it is more of a pump product.....But becareful Chuck Diesel says it gives you boners!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
took my first dose of nos ether 45 minutes ago 10 minutes into workout full pump action already. kind of a euphoric feeling going on too. jsut testing it out for t oday real workout tomorrow on legs. back is still healing , third treatment from chiro today and another on monday. getting the kinks worked out. nothing from workouts it came from remodeling my daughters new room . workouts have been strong lately high volume usually 8 to ten exercises with 4-8 sets ea. hot heavy though. getting that mind and muscle connection going on.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have noticed that euphoric feeling also..

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How far away can I take my post workout shake after taking nos ether?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I take my NOS Ether about 10 minutes before the end of my workout and my Post Workout protein about 15 minutes later!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
i mixed both today and that is not for me the taste was wickedly strong . so its either or for me from here on out. i am not quite sure about the jp8 yet. just get a wierd feeling kind of off balance . i get winded on this so far. my intensity is still there just have to rest a lot more between sets. the pump on the nos ether is quick and intense to say the lease it is on point and vascularity even with the water i have started retaining is awesome. my metabolism has been off and i have been gaining weight in the form of water the last two weeks. kind of flattened out some in areas. i have tried to kick up my cardio to lean out but it has been troublesome with work being extra hard and we have been really busy here at home. hopefully the fall and winter will slow things down and i cna really put focus were its needed in my training.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i mixed both today and that is not for me the taste was wickedly strong . so its either or for me from here on out. i am not quite sure about the jp8 yet. just get a wierd feeling kind of off balance . i get winded on this so far. my intensity is still there just have to rest a lot more between sets. the pump on the nos ether is quick and intense to say the lease it is on point and vascularity even with the water i have started retaining is awesome. my metabolism has been off and i have been gaining weight in the form of water the last two weeks. kind of flattened out some in areas. i have tried to kick up my cardio to lean out but it has been troublesome with work being extra hard and we have been really busy here at home. hopefully the fall and winter will slow things down and i cna really put focus were its needed in my training.
Everyone is different so just play around with the dosing till you find what is right for you. I will agree with you on the taste of the JP8x, not my favorite , but I love the results!!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
had to take a break from training been dealing with health issues the last two day . to personal to discuss lets just say its a pain in my ass and leave it at that. on meds for four more days and may require another doc visit for further investigation. so suffices to say I haven't done nothing but rest. back to work today but taking it slow . gonna try for some delt work at home today if all goes well. we shall see, got sick kids now on top of all that , streep throat going round. the life of parents never a dull moment.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wish you speedy recovery !!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
i did my nos tonight delt workout in my basement. rapid pump as usual

4 sets each 10-15
scott press db
bentover laterals
front raises
seated shrugs
thats a quad set

bentover rows with ez bar three grips -close, wide and underhand

band face pulls

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NOS Ether is one of my all time favorite supplements!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will not be on the board much for the next 7 or 8 day. Headed to Los Vegas for work and will only have access to the internet a few hours in the evenings! Keep killing it!!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
took my nos ether and hit legs Monday evening.
5 sets leg press calf press 450 20 reps
reverse curls 55
extensions 135

traps 5x10
reverse smith shrugs 135
barbell front raises 5x10
seated db shrugs 40's same as above

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's Up ?

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
sorry I have been down lately but I had to quit my gym for a month because of finances. I have had four sessions this past week at my old one but have been so busy with my kids being sick and family commitments to log. we are back on track now kids still sick though . back at the old stomping grounds tonight. last two sessions were this

nos ether 30 minutes prior . the furious pumps I get from this are amazing . not a fan of the taste ( got berry melon ) but i'll just do them in shots from now on.
the pumps are skin splitting though. very vasculary in the days following , very pronounced.

arm session
super sets non stop
spider curls db
db incline tri extensions
barbell curls
pushdowns
all to failure total of 12 minutes hugely blown up

chest session

triset
decline bench-135-155
incline db press- 50,60
flat flyes-35
4 sets each to failure

cable fly dropset- 55,45,40,45,30,25,20

shoulders
seated db press-35, 40 45--1015 rep range
upright rows smith machine-135 3 sets 10-15 with cheats
bentover laterals-25 4sets
standing laterals-20's to failure
front raises-40-3 x10
side one arm cable raise-20 to failure (around 6-9) finisher

leg session
leg press 4 sets 25-50 @ 300
calf press-same same

haven't used the jp8 since the first one because I never know when I am gonna get time to train . I am off for two weeks now and will be able to stage my training more . go straight to jp8 tomorrow morning for leg session again. again sorry for the delay Rocket it has been crazy.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad to see you are getting back to the gym, I hope the kids are feeling better today. I am surprised to here you are not crazy about the flavor of the NOS Ether the STRAWBAMELON is one of my favorites and it maxed GREAT ! I know what you mean about the pumps and the nice thing is your muscles still fell "FUL" Hours later!!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
I do like the diesel punch in the jp8. But I was afraid of the stim package in it. I get great energy during the workouts it's just afterward I feel really shaky and vastly drained. I am sure it is just me. All different pwos work different on me and effect me in different ways.so I'm not knocking the matrix of it. I am sure it is great all around just may not be for me. Monday did back Tuesday arms and here's how it went down.

Back 4 sets to failure
Three sets pull-ups to failure
Quad set
One arm overhead pulls 50
Reverse pull down 110 close grip
Seated one arm rows 60
Seated two arm row 110
Trieste
Seated pullover 120
Bent over rows smith 100
Reverse shrugs 100
Minimal rest took 30 minutes to do the lot.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Continued
Arms to failure
Same as above minimal rest
Quad set
Ez bar 50 lbs skulls
Spider curls ez bar 50
Standing bb curls 65 (in the squat rack) lol
Under bar be tricep press not sure what this is called but you do a push-up under the bar.

Next quad set
Hammers 35 dibs
Over head tri extension 100
Press downs 110
Crucifixion curls 30 lbs
So 32 sets for a total of over 400 reps arms were trash and swollen beyond thinking.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great looking workout, in not a lot of time!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
hit again today after being down sick for two days . still got the funk but worked through a leg routine

100 rep increased weight leg press / vcalf press
super set with lying curls at 80 4 sets 10
super set
seated extensions 5-15
seated calf raises 5 sets to failure

15 minute warm up on tread mill.
took nos pre workout and i guess from being sick it got my heart racing a little to much which made me feel worst but still got through it but it was rough. . good pump and tightness

down around 10 lbs in two weeks. i have lost some water from not hydrating enough. i have been off and working a lot around the house and hunting so my water consumption is way down . used to drinking a lot at work cause its in front of me all the time . chest flattened out a little at the bottom is what i noticed so i check my weight at the gym today and found out i was down alot . started at 186 done to 176.6 now. freaky ,

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hope you are feeling better!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
couldn't post for some reason last week , computer wouldn't load it at home . back to work now after two weeks off.

got some great workouts in nos ether still working great complete vascularity and pumps .

did chest Thursday , arms sunday and delts last night

I have been doing supersets and trisets with out rest to stimulate some growth . I am down 12 pounds for some reason my diet hasn't been great during the holiday so the only reason I can figure is the amount of water I haven't been taking in being at home not at work. when I am here I usually drink 4-5 20 ounce bottles per day . had a lot to do plus hunting during the thanksgiving break so I didn't consume my usual.

anyway, delts were awesome last night three super sets with a reverse fly finisher

all were dropsets too.

started with db overhead press 50-5 all to failure
then upright rows 65 lbs

lateral raise 30-5
front raise same thing

shrugs 40's
reverese pec deck flys 80-20

man I looked some much like a ***** trying to get those five's up for 6 reps but the shoulders were toast . pump lasted for three hours. mos was kicking last night.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you dosing the Get Diesel NOS Ether before and after work outs ??

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
pre the jp8 is just too much for me . gets my bp to high. would it benefit to take it post too?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got unbelievable results with the NOS Ether, taking (1) scoop pre-workout and (1) scoop about 10 minutes before the end of my workout. The pumps were skin bursting and muscles still felt full 6-8 hours later. Give it a try !!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
will do.
I got unbelievable results with the NOS Ether, taking (1) scoop pre-workout and (1) scoop about 10 minutes before the end of my workout. The pumps were skin bursting and muscles still felt full 6-8 hours later. Give it a try !!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
I should be doing back tomorrow i'll give it a run. I did legs last night with nos before but not afterward. I know they will be hurting tomorrow for sure .
4 sets 25 close stance leg presses with calf presses. wide stance high position same run for hams/ superset with lying ham curls at 80 for 10 reps each
seated curls pyramid 8 sets
that was all I could stand . I was planning on using the smith for lying leg press and focus more on the hams but someone took it to bench before I could get to it. so I did 4 sets slow pull pullups for all I could get each set, doing a hold on the last rep. I need to get them wings bigger to accent my physique more but can's seem to spur any growth.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I should be doing back tomorrow i'll give it a run. I did legs last night with nos before but not afterward. I know they will be hurting tomorrow for sure .
4 sets 25 close stance leg presses with calf presses. wide stance high position same run for hams/ superset with lying ham curls at 80 for 10 reps each
seated curls pyramid 8 sets
that was all I could stand . I was planning on using the smith for lying leg press and focus more on the hams but someone took it to bench before I could get to it. so I did 4 sets slow pull pullups for all I could get each set, doing a hold on the last rep. I need to get them wings bigger to accent my physique more but can's seem to spur any growth.
Nice Work-Out !! I like training at home no one steals my machines !!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
did the nos afterward waiting on it ti kick in. back workout tonight

bench row wth barbell 100 4 sets ten
deads trying them again but way lighter same as a bove

pullups 4 sets to failure plus hanging negative
behind the neck and reverse close grip pulldowns drips set 5x10
seated one arm rows 70 4x10

still not getting the feeling inmy back and lats like i want . i need to seek some help on this don't know what i am doing wrong here. no definition and i really hit back hard really getting me pissed .

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
did the nos afterward waiting on it ti kick in. back workout tonight

bench row wth barbell 100 4 sets ten
deads trying them again but way lighter same as a bove

pullups 4 sets to failure plus hanging negative
behind the neck and reverse close grip pulldowns drips set 5x10
seated one arm rows 70 4x10

still not getting the feeling inmy back and lats like i want . i need to seek some help on this don't know what i am doing wrong here. no definition and i really hit back hard really getting me pissed .

If you video your movement there are a few guys help that are great at picking out a few thins to make it more productive MrKleen73 is one that comes to mind.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
friend of mine suggested versa grips to help place the emphasis on the muscle more. good idea.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
used the versa grips on traps tuesday night really helps super doms today.

did traps and arms huge reps on arms

reverse and regular bb shrugs 215 4 sets to failure
front plate rows 45 same

arms
cable kickbacks 60-4x15
overhead extensions-110,120,130 drop sets to failure
standing cable curls 60,70, 80, 50 40, 30 , 20 10,
hammers 40 4xf
crucifixion curls 50,40, 30 ,20 all to failure

had to have my daughter straighten my collar out because icouldn't reach it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice !!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
shoulders and arms last night

warmed up with rotator cuff rotations 10 lbs

seated machine press 2 sets 100 for 10

workout
smith presses 135 for two sets to failure, 155, same
front plate raises 35 to failure sets-4

laterals 20 for 4 sets 10-15
rear delt cable pulls- 20 lbs to failure then drop set to 10 to failure to finish

arms
super set incline curls and db skulls 25 4 sets to failure

standing bb drag curls various grips 65lbs 4 sets to failure
reverse curls bar only same

barbell standing tricep extensions bar only

frigging swole up .

nos ether during workout this time , keep that pump brother