Becoming a legend! With Chaos and pain

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to all the kind folks at Chaos and pain for this opportunity. This is a stack of strength builder,pre workout, fat burner.should be a good cutting stack.
Got the goods in the mail super fast.
They are cannibal furox new unreleased.
Legandary new it's available at their site.
Inferno fat burner unreleased.
The furox and inferno are unlabeled,so not sure what's all in there.i have been told that it's the same as old version,except with a new cns stimulant.was rather bummed that it didn't have a label.first off I like to know what I'm taking,second c&p has the coolest labels.anyways I trust these folks wouldn't sell garbage so,it's on.
My plan is to cut away some lower belly,and lower back fat.ill only be using these products,except for staples.protein,fish oils,etc.
I workout 6 to 7 days a week,in a 4 day rotation.
Example: 1.bicep,tricep,forearm
2.legs
3.shoulders,back
4.chest
Abs every day,light cardio.
I'll try to log 3 to 4 times a week,unless results become redundant,or if something drastic changes.ill only take inferno on off days because that's a lot of Stims in one day.also there's only enough inferno for like 10 days.dont know if that's the normal quantity or what?

LET'S GET IT ON!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed 1st!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Day 1
Arm day
First off the flavor of furox is awesome,and different. it's called jungle juice.very unique flavor.
Took full scoop and it's good energy,but I really can't separate it from the original furox.took one capsule of legendary,of course I won't know it's effects for awhile.pretty good pump with this as well.ill post workouts at a later date.just wanted to give my initial
Thoughts.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Did you use the full 30 day supply on day one and die?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you use the full 30 day supply on day one and die?
He probably took our product and ran. I'll submit his name to the blacklist later tonight.