Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1st off I want to thank alfi/mountainman and the guys at strong supplement shop, I am very excited to run this!!!

ANABOLIC TRINITY IS:
AGMATINE-500MG
EPI ANDRO-300MG
LAXOGEN-100MG
OSTARINE-25MG

A LITTLE ABOUT ME..i am 57 and was on trt for 7 years, around 4 months ago I was diagnosed with polycythemia and taken off test cyp 200mg weekly injections-cold turkey. my test immediately dropped to 275 and would have gone lower I am sure. I did a 2 month natty cycle of natty test boosters from GET DIESEL and my last blood test total test was 425. since I am off trt I am ready for something stronger to get my strength and physique even better than it was on trt. I am going to work hard and I think it can be done...I ran a ton of ph's in the past including epi-andro and many of the now illegal ph's, but I haven't ran anything non-natty in over 5 years. this will be my 1st experience with a SARM!!!

I got 2 bottles of ANABOLIC TRINITY in mail yesterday and took 4 caps with a meal even though I wa done for the day...yesterday I worked 12 hours laying down sod at a shopping center complex and finished up today, boy am I sore, lol. so today was my 2nd day of ANABOLIC TRINITY, but tomorrow will be 1st workout-I will be sore but going to be a trooper and work thru it!!!

btw-since I got 2 bottles this will be a 2 month[8 week log].

any suggestions or comments are always welcome in my logs---it's time to BRING IT!!!!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Great stuff buddy !! Subbed

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 3:

did a full body circuit routine of 14 machines, covered all the major muscle groups, workout lasted 1 hour and 15 minutes. I took 4 caps of ANABOLIC TRINITY with food an hour before workout.

not really much to report yet, although I did get more pump than I expected. it was a good workout, but I think it is too early to feel effects from ANABOLIC TRINITY. on the Brightside no ill effects either!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 4:
woke up really sore today but managed to get in a decent upper body workout in my basement gym. nothing really significant to report, but my bad knee was very, very sore today---upped my fish oil and cissus to 8 and 6 caps per day.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4:
woke up really sore today but managed to get in a decent upper body workout in my basement gym. nothing really significant to report, but my bad knee was very, very sore today---upped my fish oil and cissus to 8 and 6 caps per day.
Good effort ! Have you tried MSN cream / Lotion. I may help.. But do NOT use it if your sweating :D !! it burns like a mofo :p

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good effort ! Have you tried MSN cream / Lotion. I may help.. But do NOT use it if your sweating :D !! it burns like a mofo :p
I've tried everything, even have a prescription for tramadol...I have no cartilage in my right knee, doc says I need a knee replacement-but don't want to take 6 months off work. some days are worse than others, today it was pretty bad.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I've tried everything, even have a prescription for tramadol...I have no cartilage in my right knee, doc says I need a knee replacement-but don't want to take 6 months off work. some days are worse than others, today it was pretty bad.
I use tradolan wich is the same thing..Dont think thats is for you when your knee hurts.. What about kiroprator ? Or maybe combining it with swimming... That would do your knees good.. I hear you when you say you have tried everything.. I have to broken shoulders, I still killed it in the gym... But my latest injury made me quit the gym, for a month... :S

I will do some reseach. I think i stumpled on a guy that had bad knees and elbows...He aplied something... Cant remember.. I will see if i can find it!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
SOME INTERESTING INFO THERE-thanks!!!

btw-I am 57
Loog again.. I posted another link. And yes its good reading... Age is just a number my friend. Im 35 :) im just a youngbuck hahaha! But i always help when i see others in need! Thats just my upbringing!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Loog again.. I posted another link. And yes its good reading... Age is just a number my friend. Im 35 :) im just a youngbuck hahaha! But i always help when i see others in need! Thats just my upbringing!
35 is the age of awakening, lol....

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha ! i may be 35 but my inner child will never grow older :p
maybe not older, but perhaps wiser, lol.

if only I knew then what I know now!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T- you might want to think about getting some Tudca and NAC for the liver.
tudca is good stuff, but pricey-I buy it when I find it on sale. I take nac everyday.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Aegis liver protection by Antaeus labs is good as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was saying just for this cycle because it can raise your liver enzymes and bilirubin levels.
good looking out...thanks T

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
bout time you showed up.
Hah i was watching quantum leap . Then i had this idea to stalk your profile. Here i am ...haha ....u better kill it hard . Be easy on the knee id skip legs if i were u. If u need any advice on anything lmk . Good luck your in for a good one .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 5:

worked out in my basement gym, got a good upper body workout in. I have a full basement and have been buying and collecting free weights and equipment for over 20 years, except for the 10% I allow my wife for laundry the basement is full of every kind of workout equipment you can think of-most of it bought on the cheap at yard sales and auctions.

I got out my big old hinged brace that I hate to wear and wore it today, going to wear it for a few days and see if it helps my knee-no legs until my knee heals some.

ordered tudca today and went to Walmart and bought some urinozinc w/ beta sitosterol, that along with the stuff I already have should have me covered for this cycle.

not much to report yet, well I guess pump might be a little better- other than that nothing out of the ordinary.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 6:

R&R day today, going to take it easy and rest and heal. I have really high expectations for this cycle and I am not going to attribute anything to ANABOLIC TRINITY unless it is profound.....with that said, I do feel pretty good today.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6:

R&R day today, going to take it easy and rest and heal. I have really high expectations for this cycle and I am not going to attribute anything to ANABOLIC TRINITY unless it is profound.....with that said, I do feel pretty good today.
Take it easy oldtimer :D !!!! And when its time KILL IT :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Take it easy oldtimer :D !!!! And when its time KILL IT :D
you bet....carminb is reporting increased endurance, and he is 1 day ahead of me...hopefully this knee heals up enough so that Monday I can get a regular workout in at NIFS.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
DAY 6:

I increased Anabolic Trinity from 4 to 5 caps before training,and My workouts has been Awesome..

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Late but in !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I increased Anabolic Trinity from 4 to 5 caps before training,and My workouts has been Awesome..
what day are you on?

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am on day 17,and I increase my dosage on Day 10.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good stuff so far. It will only get better as time progresses :)
thanks, it is VERY early on....I had no expectation to get noticeable results in 1st week!!!

from everything I have read starting on the 3rd week is where the good stuff starts to happen!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Same story here, I have found nothing that helps

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to see BigT get stronger and healthier. Ever think of doing a double red blood donation to help lower the red blood cell count?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In to see BigT get stronger and healthier. Ever think of doing a double red blood donation to help lower the red blood cell count?
yes, that is what I would have done-put my 'extra' blood to good use...BUT, since they stopped my trt I no longer have polythcemia.

I go for follow-up blood test on 12/22 but my consultation isn't until 1/13...at any rate I will be a month in on this cycle and can see how it is effecting me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Same story here, I have found nothing that helps
wearing that damned brace for a few days seems to be helping, but I hate wearing it...when it flares up like this the best thing I can do for it is go easy for a few days/ice it and hope it heals enough to get back to doing my life the way I want.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
wearing that damned brace for a few days seems to be helping, but I hate wearing it...when it flares up like this the best thing I can do for it is go easy for a few days/ice it and hope it heals enough to get back to doing my life the way I want.
I hope you feel better t

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hope you feel better t
thanks...I will be fine, it's just a concession to having led a very active life. tennis/football/running/weightlifting/mountain hiking/weighted stair climbing, have all contributed plus I worked over 20 years in a box factory standing on concrete floors.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
thanks...I will be fine, it's just a concession to having led a very active life. tennis/football/running/weightlifting/mountain hiking/weighted stair climbing, have all contributed plus I worked over 20 years in a box factory standing on concrete floors.
Holy sh!it !!! Give those knees a rest . Work everything else

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 7:

got a decent workout in my basement, hit upper body hard and plan to add in a few machines for legs at NIFS tomorrow. the swelling and heat that was coming off my knee is getting much better, going to go easy and add legs back into my routine gradually.

I have to admit my endurance does seem to be improving and my mood is pretty good also!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^ Good to hear! Keep up the good work man!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
^^ Good to hear! Keep up the good work man!
thanks, bad timing with the knee just starting a log, but at least it happened early on and hopefully it will be good to go when things start getting good!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 8:

good news 1st...decided to get everything BUT legs in 1st. shoulders/back/tri's/bi's, a full upper body workout even did neck. pump was exceptional, a good deal above average. the weights were going up[and down]with less effort.

bad news..1st leg machine I tried was leg press, by the 4th rep my knee totally went out and pain shoot thru the knee. good thing I did upper body before trying legs!!!

looks like effects are starting to be apparent...that pump was very nice!!! also I might add that libido is making it's voice heard-GIMME SUMMA DAT THANG....my wife is like what are you taking!!!!

I just plain feel more manly and virile, I guess you could call it alpha when libido is strong...I hope this effect continues....oh yeah, needless to say-even though my knee hurts like hell I am in a great mood, lol

at least for the next week my workouts will be in my basement gym, it is fully equipped for upper body and should be more than sufficient. NO LEGS!!!!