Glosss' Chaos and Pain Legendary Mass Builder Log - Non Sponsored

glosss

glosss

Awards
So this is my first log, never logged anything before so should be fun.

Me:

I'm 19, 6ft2, about 190lbs (been a while since ive checked maybe +/- 5lbs). I've been interested in epi and laxogenin for quite a while and as im wanting to stay natural-ish, mainly because i don't want bitch tits or my balls to stop but you get the point. I know they are giving away a few free to log but i'm inpatient and ended up ordering 2 bottles (plus one free, total of 3 months), however due to living in the UK i was charged $33 for shipping... WTF.

Diet:

My diet is pretty consistent, i usually get 150-200g protein a day, 150-400 carbs a day (depends on how hungry i am, and if im doing legs / back the next day) and about 50g of fat per day.Only days i go off diet is on a weekend but only once every few weeks ill go up to like 10,000 calories (KFC family bucket or 6 double cheeseburgers from macdonalds :D, ow and nutella......). It's a nice treat but i feel bad afterwards, still worth it.

Routine:

My routine is 6 days a week and train the following(not necessarily in this order):
Chest
Biceps
Triceps
Legs
Back
Shoulders
Abs (train these every other day)

I have tried push/pull splits and a tonne of other things but i seem to be getting better results letting the muscle rest for at least 4/5 days before training it again.

Supplements:
Whey protein - usually take this post workout (25 grams) and again before bed (25 grams).
Creatine - I try take creatine everyday but i usually forget (personally don't see any difference after taking it everyday for months).
Multi Vitamin - generic multi vitamin, going to purchase orange triad sometime today as it's apparently good.
Omega 3,6,9 - generic, does what it says.
Pre-workout - Currently taking Raging Beast, not many stims but good focus.

I'll post a photo later of me, my bodyfat is a little higher than id like but ive came down from 220lbs from the start of this year (i was fat...), so trying to build muscle and lose a little fat which so far is going well, still a little bit of a gut left and my chest isn't defined but i'll leave that till after christmas to worry about.
foto_no_exif (1).jpg

legweb.png

Product Information:

Epicatechin: Epicatechin a flavonoid with extremely strong antioxidant properties, insulin-mimicking properties, and a ton of real-world gym-related benefits. The reason it’s at the top of the list in Legendary is because we jammed Legendary with the maximum effective dosage of Epicatechin to ensure that anyone who takes it receives all of the clinically-backed increases in lean body mass, strength, and nitric oxide production- that’s right, not only will you be bigger and stronger with this stuff, but you’ll be dripping with vascularity as well.

Did we mention it's also a potent vasodilator? Not only will you get big and stronger with Legendary, but you also have the benefit of being more vascular.

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin: 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin (aka Laxogenin), is a steroidal sapinogen that has been shown to have incredible anabolic properties. Though the initial press in 1996 was pretty outlandish, claiming that it (like other plant-based steroidal compounds) were just as good as pharmaceutical steroids, research seems to be bearing out at least some of the initial claims. Anecdotal tests have shown a 200% increase in protein synthesis, and all users of Laxogenin report vastly increased recovery and reduced inflammation.

Capsorb™: Otherwise known as sodium caprate or sodium decanoate, Capsorb™ is a designed to the increase the oral bioavailability of poorly permeable compounds, by increasing absorption across the gut wall. Capsorb™ dilates tight junctions in the intestinal epithelium, increasing their permeability, facilitating paracellular transport (between the cells).
BuNbjPHCQAEGoHA.jpg

glosss

glosss

Awards
SOOOO, the package finally came. Well packaged compared to some stuff i've bought so credit to C&P on that. I asked for samples of Cannibal Ferox and Amped Ferox as well which i got, Amped in what resembles a coke bag (guessing it's the new formula, it smells amazing.)

I'll do a small review of each pre workout (I haven't touched a stim based pre workout for over a year, so i'll take the non amp'ed version first, at least give my body a warning....)
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

glosss

glosss

Awards
Cannibal Ferox mini review -

The lemon taste really isnt for me, however i dont care about the taste it's how it preforms. Downed it in 2 sips.

It hit me within 10 minutes (like a truck) and felt jittery, hit a new personal best on bench 60kg for 10, slow controlled reps with a pause at the bottom. Continuous energy throughout the workout and still feeling it after the workout (waiting for the crash).

Overall a good workout and god knows what the AMP'd version will be like tomorrow.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good start for your first log bro!! And good call on 3 months worth of product. Should really shine for you in that time.

glosss

glosss

Awards
Good start for your first log bro!! And good call on 3 months worth of product. Should really shine for you in that time.
Cheers and only way to test if it works is to try it, so here goes, lean bulking till february anyway. Hopefully ill be bigger than you by then haha

glosss

glosss

Awards
Just got back from back n biceps and feel genuinely sick (writing this lying down). The new ferox is no joke, hit me like a train after 10 mins (mango flavour is quite nice) and gave me good clean energy, as opposed to feeling like a crackhead who just took a hit with previous preworkouts. I seemed to feel less pain while on it, dont know if its just me but my perception of it. Also the focus is amazing.

Overall - hold onto your panties because this is the real deal. Never pushed myself so hard on a workout.

glosss

glosss

Awards
So day 3, had to travel into work today (usually work from home) so had a foot long meatball sub and 3 cookies with a can of pop for lunch, apart from that diet was consistent. Did a little shoulders and calfs, shoulders feel stronger and no longer had a sharp pain in my right shoulder, however have been taking it easy past week or so on it, may of just gone away by it's self. Time will tell, don't think legendary has started to take effect yet.

glosss

glosss

Awards
Hit chest today, focused mainly on upper chest as its lacking. Really good pump, and decent vascularity, my biceps now have a prominent vein when i have a pump at all.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit chest today, focused mainly on upper chest as its lacking. Really good pump, and decent vascularity, my biceps now have a prominent vein when i have a pump at all.
Probably my weakest point too, upper chest. Maybe a toss up between that and rear delts LOL.

glosss

glosss

Awards
Probably my weakest point too, upper chest. Maybe a toss up between that and rear delts LOL.
I'm going to start doing just decline and incline bench instead of flat, it apparently puts less strain on your shoulders which would help me. What exercises do you do to target it?

My rear delts are one of my strong points, grow really fast, probably because i might use them when im going really heavy on back.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to start doing just decline and incline bench instead of flat, it apparently puts less strain on your shoulders which would help me. What exercises do you do to target it?

My rear delts are one of my strong points, grow really fast, probably because i might use them when im going really heavy on back.
Definitely doing less flat work. Started doing Incline BB negatives after a few sets of heavy. Really feel the upper chest fibers twitching.

There's also this single arm plate loaded press machine at my gym, I'll get low on the bench where my hand is at neck position and do single arm guillotines. Along with the incline DB flys.

Just in the past year I've started to finally get a little square in the upper middle chest.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely doing less flat work. Started doing Incline BB negatives after a few sets of heavy. Really feel the upper chest fibers twitching.

There's also this single arm plate loaded press machine at my gym, I'll get low on the bench where my hand is at neck position and do single arm guillotines. Along with the incline DB flys.

Just in the past year I've started to finally get a little square in the upper middle chest.
I need a better gym...

And subbed!

glosss

glosss

Awards
So added a photo (compared to last year i look a lot slimmer XD).

Did arms tonight, 2 legendary 40 mins before and my normal pre-workout. Really good pump, vein prominent on my biceps and looks sick. I wonder how long i can continue building muscle and losing bodyfat until the fat stops coming off :D

glosss

glosss

Awards
Back day today. 2 caps 45 mins before workout. Don't think i'm noticing anything yet.

Since i've started doing reverse close grip lat pulldowns i've really felt them the next day and they've increased in size a lot faster.

glosss

glosss

Awards
Went in to do legs today but was stupid busy and squat rack was busy, so shoulders!

Ive been neglecting my shoulders, but the in the past 4/5 times ive trained them heavily my strength has went up ALOT.

Managed a 30kg overhead press with barbell for 8 on my very last set which is 10kg more than last time i trained them. GAINS!!!

I do however feel a little sick after pushing so hard lol.

Finished off with some ab work, starting to see my obliques coming in :):)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. I'm going to have to memorize kg to lbs. conversion one of these days.

glosss

glosss

Awards
Nice. I'm going to have to memorize kg to lbs. conversion one of these days.
I live in the uk, so every time i see what someone is lifting i need to convert it on this forum XD

glosss

glosss

Awards
Dma378 Do you recommend AI Sports Recover Pro?

I remember seeing it in your log.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dma378 Do you recommend AI Sports Recover Pro?

I remember seeing it in your log.
Haven't tried it yet. Tracking says it's landing today. But going off profile, seems like a proper amount of BCAA's.

glosss

glosss

Awards
Haven't tried it yet. Tracking says it's landing today. But going off profile, seems like a proper amount of BCAA's.
I can get 125 servings for £0.34 (52 cents) a serving. Even if it isnt the best you cant complain about the price.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can get 125 servings for £0.34 (52 cents) a serving. Even if it isnt the best you cant complain about the price.
Right!!! I got it for like 30 cents per serving. Hard to beat that right there.

glosss

glosss

Awards
Gym was stupid busy tonight again, all squat racks were full. So back and biceps.

Not much difference on pump, overall good, but back strength has went up, atleast one more down on each machibe, lat pulldown etc.

When doing bicep curls, i dont know whether this is just my diet n training or legendary as well but my arms n forearms are becoming REALLY vascular when pumped up. Mainly one big vein down each bicep.

glosss

glosss

Awards
Not been sleeping well past few days maybe 4/5 hours sleep but a half hour nap and good to go.

New personal best on bench today, 50kg for 15 reps. Could of done more but i tried 60kg for 15 set before and only got 12 (balls to the wall).

Been focusing on my upper chest with chest pullovers and where there was literally no muscle there, starting to feel some slight development there!

Training partner was F%cked after chest but i stayed on to do triceps once he left, dips (can do 6 full range of motion now!) / tricep pulldowns with V handle and then rope to target tricep head, then single arm tricep extensions with cable.

glosss

glosss

Awards
Shoulders n core tonight.

Overall good pump. Managed 12 reps of overhead press with 30kg, 4 more than last time :)

Feeling good n strong but right shoulder still giving me bother :(

glosss

glosss

Awards
Been quite busy....

Did back n biceps last night, back is really coming on, strength is way up on back, about the same on biceps but looking much more vascular :D

I've order 2 bottles of PES alphamine, erase pro + and 3 bottles of forskilin for when im cutting next year.

And 4 tubs of ergonine to try as a staple.

I really need to stop buying supps and put more money into my motorbike / new car account XD

Bout to hit shoulders and calfs!

glosss

glosss

Awards
Been going everyday. Noticed my fore arms and biceps are geting alot more vascular, even though ive put on a little fat, going out with friends etc. etc. Not putting on as much size as i want though. Gonna step up the intensity and see if that helps.

glosss

glosss

Awards
Just found this log. Any updates?
Hey, i've really not kept on with this, kinda forgot... haha.

Was doing 7 days a week up until 15th december (away seeing family and went on a 5 day bender with friends), and only just gone back yesterday due to tonsillitis, nearly coughed up a lung half way through a set of bench.

Strength has continued to go up until holidays, stamina is a little off due to lack of training but strength doesnt seem too bad, managed to rep out same weight on bench etc . for just 1 less rep, 60kg for 9 reps. and also started anabeta elite to my bulk along with erase pro.

Also had gyno confirmed by doctor (this pisses me off XD) too small to get anything done on the nhs, when chest is cold it looks really good, when normal i need a bra haha.

Primal Demon

Awards
Hey man, how did the Legendary Mass cycle go? Did you get gyno because of that?

glosss

glosss

Awards
Hey man, how did the Legendary Mass cycle go? Did you get gyno because of that?
Went well, gyno was caused due to puberty, nothing to do with supps, i got it before i even started training properly

Primal Demon

Awards
Would be nice if you could post the complete log, I've been interested in this supp. Cheers!

glosss

glosss

Awards
Hi guys, yeah i ran it. If im being honest id rather spend the money on food, the difference it makes isnt worth it imo.

saylee

saylee

Awards
what was the end results? and what was your take on the whole process?

glosss

glosss

Awards
I put on some size, but nothing i couldnt do without it. Made more gains upping my carbs lol

glosss

glosss

Awards
Just a quick update, i was so dumb spending that much money on supps that didnt really work hahaha

im now 210lbs and a good bit bigger :D ill post a pic soon