Pyrolog. MAXIMIZING my HGH with AGEFORCE! (SPONSORED)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's time for another pyrobatt log and this time it's not going to be a 6 month break between logs, haha! Although this is sponsored, I won't hold back my honest opinion and progress.

Thanks to wicked442 and ageforce for picking me to log my progress with HGH maximize.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1444002285.658627.jpg

HGH MAXIMIZE!
The benefits I should expect are

"The Scientifically Documented Benefits Of MK-677 and Ipamorelin To Elevate Natural HGH Levels: Over the past decade, the list of scientifically confirmed benefits of growth hormone therapy has expanded. As of now, the following benefits have been scientifically confirmed.

Osteo-anabolic (=bone building) effects
Increased muscle size and strength
Increased red blood cell count and subsequent improvements in exercise performance
Normalization of heart function and prevention of pathological changes in cardiac morphology
Increased muscle size and strength
Increased red blood cell count and subsequent improvements in exercise performance
Normalization of heart function and prevention of pathological changes in cardiac morphology
Increases in energy expenditure, fatty acid oxidation and muscular protein synthesis
Reductions in "bad" LDL cholesterol and improvements of the HDL/LDL ratio, which are directly associated with a decreased risk of cardiovascular disease
Normalization of glucose metabolism (w/ long-term treatment in GH deficiency)
Improvements in several measures of quality of life and psychological well-being"

as listed via the product page over at HGH Maximize: HGH Secretagogue, Human Growth Hormone Secretagogue, HGH Secretagogue Supplements

They are giving me 60 days supply(8 weeks and change) which retails for 139.9 which is pretty much on par for a good cycle of CJC and MK677. That means I get extra goodies for the value which is a huge pro already vs buying the cjc,mk677 and ipam separately with slin needles and bac water. Kudos on that.

The second and biggest pro is I DON'T HAVE TO INJECT! ****ing win.
You already know if you have taken peptides before that the injections can HURT if you're 1..lean and 2...getting proper doses. Even via insulin needles I had some major discomfort which will be completely bypassed by the patchs. COOL BEANS!

This also contains aminos. arginine 7.5mg, lysine 7.5mg, ornithine alpha ketoglutarate 10mg, GABA 8mg

I am currently at or close to maint caloires. 2900 but will be 3050 starting this monday and then increasing calories to 3200 on the 26th. Last monday I came in at a lean 217.6 lbs. I weighed this morning at 217.5 and tomorrow I will weigh. Monday is my weigh days and if I get the care package sent by age force this week, I'll start monday on the 26th which will be my weigh in. If not then I'll start putting those patches to work on the 2nd of November. It's important to have a baseline when you start anything so I'm sure the guys and gals over at ageforce would want me to do it this way. I'm hopefull for a 6 to 12 lb jump within those 8 weeks of mass. My routine will be posted on my workout days. I'll even add numbers! I will also post my daily menu vs myfitness pal and such. My macros will be posted in the second post which will be tomorrow.

My staple supplements stay the same year round so the only thing that will be a change will be these patches.

If bloodsugar becomes a problem( it can with HGH) I will add in bcaa's or carbs intra workout.

If nothing else subscribe for food pix because food. I will also be doing mini reviews of different protein powder in this log to fill some content for you guys. After getting a lighting tip from the AM CHEF himself TheSolution I am sure you will want to eat what you see.

Thanks for following and strap in for a ride down the glorious trail of gains. While I await my patches to get here...Also make sure to give the lovely ladies and gents over at ageforce a follow over at
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AgeForce
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ageforce4
and...pintrest? https://www.pinterest.com/ageforce0168/
Also make sure to visit Buy HGH Supplements, Testosterone Booster & Patch, Fat Burner Supplements and Vitamins B? D? K? E Injections and sign up to the E-Newsletter. Believe it or not, they offer a 40% off code. That means you could get 1 month of HGH maximize for 42$ which is a **** ton cheaper than buying...again...all 3 of the ingredients in HGH maximize with a monthly shipping option.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed . This looks bad ass dude

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And aminos !!!!

clown007

clown007

Awards
sub'd! Looking forward to seeing how this treats you!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sub'd! Would love to see how this works out for you.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will say one very quick thing before I start and should be noted. CJC 1295 has a molecular weight of 3367.89688 g/mol. I am unsure if I will even be getting cjc in that case. It was my understanding that anything over 500 ish daltons would not absorb via transdermal delivery. Maybe djbombsquad or wicked442 can chime in on that.

EDIT: I also see that it depends on the ingredient. There's something that is upwards of 1200 daltons that can be absorbed. Transdermal **** is complicated yo

Also there are legit mod grf creams and igf1 creams out there.

I know for a fact mk677 can be transdermal

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good skills and will be excited to see your results

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
217.7 lbs as of this morning. Calories are being increased to 3000

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed, very comprehensive intro!
I try.

Starting weight will be updated in the first post as a baseline when the package arrives. That Monday is when I will start.

I'm interested in transdermal delivery now as a research subject. There are new methods that will allow something as dense as 12k daltons to be absorbed through the skin. That's pretty insane considering that's pretty close to undiluted powder.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! I will be starting this in the near future as well

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!! :D im getting this as well !! hope its killah

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heavy Leg Workout - Monday 19th October 2015

** Pin Squat **
- 265.0 lbs x 6 reps
- 275.0 lbs x 6 reps
- 285.0 lbs x 6 reps

** Stiff-Legged Deadlift **
- 275.0 lbs x 6 reps
- 275.0 lbs x 4 reps [Failure]

** Good Morning **
- 85.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 85.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 95.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Hanging Knee Raise **
- 20.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 25.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 25.0 lbs x 10 reps

10 minutes of cardio plus stretches and 1 burnout set of reverse calf raises. Thanks early life running. You ****ed up my skwat form and now I have to look like an idiot doing reverse calf raises.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
How are you using the patches. Are you apply at bedtime or morning.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are you using the patches. Are you apply at bedtime or morning.
I haven't recieved them just yet but I will apply them within 3hrs before bed. Around 8pm. That gives me 1 to 3 hours to gauge the instant effect that may or may not be present. For example....cjc made me hypo. If I experience anything like that, it's better to put them on before bed.

phobic1976

Awards
If you could let us know if there's any issues with adhering while working out and sweat? Also where are the best places to put them? I was on Fentanyl patches for close to 5 months and it was an issue getting them to stay on, even with the assistance of Tagaderm. Thanks in advance for your reply.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you could let us know if there's any issues with adhering while working out and sweat? Also where are the best places to put them? I was on Fentanyl patches for close to 5 months and it was an issue getting them to stay on, even with the assistance of Tagaderm. Thanks in advance for your reply.
I plan on having some sort of adhesive aid on hand to begin with

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heavy upper Workout - Wednesday 21st October 2015

** Flat Barbell Bench Press **
- 215.0 lbs x 7 reps
- 220.0 lbs x 6 reps
- 225.0 lbs x 5 reps

** Pull Up **
- 25.0 lbs x 6 reps
- 25.0 lbs x 6 reps
- 25.0 lbs x 6 reps [Failed with chain added]

** Overhead Press **
- 135.0 lbs x 6 reps

** Lateral Dumbbell Raise **
- 25.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 25.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 25.0 lbs x 8 reps

** Rope Push Down **
- 110.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 130.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 150.0 lbs x 8 reps

** Barbell Row **
- 155.0 lbs x 6 reps
- 155.0 lbs x 6 reps [Second set added because I didn't feel the first counted]

** Barbell Curl **
- 65.0 lbs x 10 reps

I may be changing exercise selection but this is basically my heavy upper routine.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
These are actually pretty good. A little high in sugars but oh well..I guess that makes them better MUHAHA! they nailed the apple pie filling stuff on the top. I just wish there was more of that filling. (Don't we all)

Attachments

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like 180 bars low glycemic and kosher

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bpi best protein review:

Not the "best " cookies and cream but not the worst. If it is on an insane sale I will buy again because I'm cheap.

If I wanted to buy a cookies and cream protein powder for taste I would look for a different option.

Macros are good.

Taste
6/10 it's okay. Like I said. Definitely enjoyable....not the "best" for my taste buds.
Mix ability :
6.5/10. It mixes well enough but it STICKS TO THE SPOON! especially in sluges.
Value
8/10.
It goes on sale often and knowing the supp game coupled with knowing that they don't get "as much "profit as other companies makes me feel good about the company and the purchase I have made with my own hard earned cash.

Final rating:7/10.
Unfortunately I'm spoiled by taste now days and knowing that there are options that blow this cookies and cream out of the water made me reduce the score.

The value is where this shines.

For cheapskates like me...this is a good buy.

Attachments

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Why put a review in a log??

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why put a review in a log??
I said I was going to do mini reviews on protein powder but I can skip that if AgeForce has a problem. AgeForce doesn't have a protein powder so I felt it would be okay. Also protein powder is just food.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We carry amino acids but not complete protein !

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm remaining at 217 and have done so for 3 weeks. Reverse dieting requires patients. I have increased my calories by 100 for a total of 3100 a day. The 2nd is when I'll be starting the patchs as stated in the first post. I'm plenty ready for more carbs though and I hit 386 carbs today according to myfitnesspal.

My plan for patch placement is coming together as I prep for this run. I'm thinking my first patch will be slapped on my wrist and I'll rotate spots every time. More on that later but I will say that I advise shaving the area's you wish to place the patches on.

Workout numbers to come. Hopefully this leg day is better than last friday.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dope !!!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heavy lower Workout - Monday 26th October 2015

** Pin Squat **
- 275.0 lbs x 6 reps
- 275.0 lbs x 6 reps
- 275.0 lbs x 5 reps

** Stiff-Legged Deadlift **
- 275.0 lbs x 5 reps
- 315.0 lbs x 1 rep
- 315.0 lbs x 1 rep
- 275.0 lbs x 3 reps

** Good Morning **
- 115.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 115.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 115.0 lbs x 8 reps

** Hanging Knee Raise **
- 20.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 20.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 20.0 lbs x 8 reps

10 minutes on the bike and stretches before and after the lifting session.

BOOM!

My legs are feeling much better today. I could have tested 1rm on squats but didn't Wana play with that today.

The deadlifts I gotta get used to. I was doing sumo but about a month ago I started doing stiff legged. Hence why my numbers are so weak for now.

Pin squats are killer for explosive strenght.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got them in the MAIL TODAY! starting as stated this upcoming monday.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've upped my calories by just 50 which equates to 12.5 carbs. Not a big jump but I'm putting a rush on this. Next week will be a better jump of 150 and I should be in a surplus at 3300 calories. I'll start posting my menus as well.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy Halloween! Gearing up for my run at Walmart today. I'm getting some athletic tape to use on the patches while I'm sleeping

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Happy Halloween! Gearing up for my run at Walmart today. I'm getting some athletic tape to use on the patches while I'm sleeping
They will stick. Sometimes too good. As long as skin is clean and hair free you are g2g.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Just make sure you put it in the right place the 1st time. If you remove it to try n fix the placing of the patch it wont stick anymore

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just make sure you put it in the right place the 1st time. If you remove it to try n fix the placing of the patch it wont stick anymore
I'm preparing for everything.

This patch will also help me rebuild my bicep from a previous injury. I'm going to log how I'm doing that as well.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
nov 2nd.png

Menu for today! I'm sitting at 217.3 so this is my starting weight. Now at 3350 calories and ready for the gains! Not much to update but this does give you and idea how what a flexible dieting menu looks like. Part bro and part ****ING YUMMY! I'm applying the patch tonight at 7pm and will leave it on overnight.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a good workout yesterday but I bruised my elbow this morning and had to come home early. That feeling of numbness you get when you hurt yourself set in so I came home. I'm going back tomorrow though . I'm pretty sure I busted a blood vessel haha

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Confirmed busted blood vessel.

I fell and bruised my elbow and a nice little bump is showing.

I did a few "meh " sets today along with my regular cardio.

My bench went good but my pull ups and ect. ...blah.

Tomorrow I will quickly make up for it then Thursdays back to my regular ****.

Tomorrow will be 1 set of 15 to 20 pulldowns. Contraction will be the focus.
2 sets of hammer curls light weight 20 reps is the goal.

1 set cable row, 1 set barbel curl,3 Sets rope pull down,3 Sets lateral cable raise ,1 set bench,and one set ohp.

Low volume for me but no point In lifting if you hurt yourself. It still feels numb but I think that is due to it being on a vein and/or the vein that busted was on top of a nerve.

We shall see in the morning

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That sucks !!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything went fine with the lifting this morning. Running around all damn day after. Packed a baggy full of cereal and whey I had after training.

Even had a little bite of my daughter's peanut butter chocolate icecream because I did some extra work by taking a shelf apart and moving it. I EARNED THAT DAMN ICE CREAM!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Felt good this morning. Back on track now. This whole week has been busy. I planned on doing food pix but none so far...except Today. Food pix incoming post workout!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mushrooms, chicken, potatos broccoli,spinach and onions thrown in a crock pot in some Chinese hot and sour soup.

Bro meal for life. Over 3 lbs of food.

Attachments

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mmmmmm food !!!! Lovely !!