Product reviews for SNS picamilon 150, glucuronolactone, and PEA 500 x

TmRich0808

Awards
I ran these three products, sometimes stacked them, and sometimes as a stand alone for about 4 weeks straight. I used them all in a variety of combinations and dosages and have a very good feel for which of them can provide certain results. I want to say I do NOT work for SNS (even though you may think I do after this post). I do work out 4-5 days a week and wanted to see what these products could do for my mental focus, energy, and alertness.

I used SNS picamilon 150, PEA 500 xtreme, and glucuronolactone. I experimented with which of these products and at what doses worked well for me. Sometimes I would stack two (or even three) of these products to see what synergistic results would follow.

In one word: wow. Each of these products works so well. To sum up each product:

Picamilon 150: HAPPY. It is certainly a "feel good" supplement. My brain felt like it was bursting with endorphins. Also a moderately good focusing product. I was always very very happy on this product. When stack with the others, the feeling of happiness seemed to be enhanced. Also not a bad appetite suppressant.
Performance:4/5
Focus:4/5
Happiness:5/5
Energy:3/5

Glucuronolactone: good energy product. Felt a nice burst of energy while on it. Of course it was enhanced when stacked with the others. Really worked well to take one pill pre workout.
Performance 4/5
Focus 4/5
Happiness 2.5/5(really no results here)
Energy 5/5

PEA 500 xtreme: probably the best product of the three. Very versatile product. Made me feel focused, energized, happy, all of the above. Two pills of this seemed to be the sweet spot for me. I will admit I never took more than 2, but I didn't really feel the need. 2 pills seemed to give me the exact results that I was looking for.
Performance 5/5
Focus 5/5
Happiness 3/5
Energy 4/5

Stacking: I saw the best results when stacking picamilon and PEA 500 xtreme. This caused an insane wave of focus and happiness. I did take all three of them once (one pill of each) but the results were negligible when compared to taking pica and PEA.

Summary: to sum up each product in one word
Picamilon-happy
Glucu-energy
PEA-focus

Best picamilon 150 dose-one pill
Best glucu dose-one pill
Best PEA dose-two pills.

I would love it I you guys commented and told of your experience with these products. I would love to answer questions. Very very underrated products here. Thanks everyone.

TmRich0808

Awards
Totally agree. SNS seems to be a very versatile company. Side note: when I typed up my review, I had just taken a dose of PEA and I typed that review in about 45 seconds (haha). I plan on running a bulbine/zma/inhibit p stack pretty soon so I will be logging that.